User Lists: 2

Morlun

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

I've gone over this before. It depends on whether you highball or lowball him -- if you highball him, nobody. If you lowball him, which is feasible considering that the foundation does manage to capture and contain him, then a great deal of characters can potentially contain, if not kill him. 682's highest-end feats, however, involve the direct defiance of reality warpers trying to kill him (as he did with the bookends). @wildvine: knows the whole SCPverse a bit better than I do and may be able to do me one better. @laflux: Morlun will absolutely not do anything to 682.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@laflux: How fast and invulnerable is Morlun?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl- Sure he can just feed on him- seeing as he's a some type of animal/animal themed creature. And its not like Morlun would get harmed significantly seeing as he's tanked all of Wakanda's Vibranuim tipped Nukes without a scratch and ripped through adamantuim nets.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hulk

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: 682 adapts. When Morlun starts feeding, his energy adapts to poison him. Highballed 682 cannot be stopped, period.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Kyp Durron.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@laflux: How fast and invulnerable is Morlun?

Soaked Spider-Man's best blows with a smile.

Spider-Man Web Slung a great distance as fast as he could, and Morlun got there almost before he did (Peter can Websling and Parkour at Supersonic speeds).

Took a Spear to the Gut without flinching.

Tanked all of Wankanda's Nukes without any harm whatsoever (Plus they were tipped with Vibranuim).

Ripped through a Adamantuim net.

Spider-Man said that he hits harder than Thor and Hulk (Though this is somewhat unquantifiable as he can drain people by touching them, and Hulk and Thor hold back on streets).

Bonuses

Can shield his presence from people, even from guys like Wolverine, who have enhanced senses.

Can drain people by touching them (its how he survives), and specializes on Animal themed sentient beings.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Fiamma of the right

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@comicace3 said:

@squares said:

@comicace3 said:

Me

Yeah, no.

Is SCP-682 a fictional character?

Did you even bother to read the page I linked?

I skimmed through it... looks fake... Me

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@joygirl: If I remember correctly, didn't God of the SCPverse say that 682 existed out of his power and that he couldn't do anything to him?

Unrelated; I really love SCPs.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: Well yeah it's fake, what's your point? How do you propose to defeat it?

@laflux: Still not going to work. From what I can gather SCP-682 probably can't have his lifeforce drained.

@keenko said:

@joygirl: If I remember correctly, didn't God of the SCPverse say that 682 existed out of his power and that he couldn't do anything to him?

Yeah, that's true.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Joygirl

@keenko: Unsure; I'm only a casual fan. I wouldn't doubt it though.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By comicace3

@squares said:

@comicace3: Well yeah it's fake, what's your point? How do you propose to defeat it?

@laflux: Still not going to work. From what I can gather SCP-682 probably can't have his lifeforce drained.

@keenko said:

Yeah, that's true.

Using my mental telepathy or BFRing them to the sun. Or blinking them out of existence. I'm badass like that.

You realize I'm just messing around right?

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

@laflux said:

@joygirl- Sure he can just feed on him- seeing as he's a some type of animal/animal themed creature. And its not like Morlun would get harmed significantly seeing as he's tanked all of Wakanda's Vibranuim tipped Nukes without a scratch and ripped through adamantuim nets.

Actually, in other pages its stated that 682 may not even be an animal life form. If forced into a fight, 682 would evolve the weapons and strength to hurt Morlon. Also, 682 would incorporate Morlon's feeding power and turn it back on him. He did something similar the time they tried a mind control experiment on him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Does this thing sport any resistance to Life Force draining? What about telepathic resistance?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does this thing sport any resistance to Life Force draining? What about telepathic resistance?

Doesn't seem to posess life force in a conventional sense, and seems to have telepathic resistance.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It has everything resistance. If it doesn't have it, it gets some.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko said:

That was a tale. Events in tales are not cannon in the main universe.

@dccomicsrule2011

It is susceptible to all that, but it will speed evolve a resistance. Its greatest feat is breaking the rules of an alternate reality where the one rule was for it to be killed by a bigger monster.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares: Fiamma's Holy Right allow him to beat anyone he face with the power needed to beat his enemy even without knowing what his enemy power is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Not only is that dreadfully little information, I don't think it would work.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By laflux

@wildvine said:

@laflux said:

Actually, in other pages its stated that 682 may not even be an animal life form. If forced into a fight, 682 would evolve the weapons and strength to hurt Morlon. Also, 682 would incorporate Morlon's feeding power and turn it back on him. He did something similar the time they tried a mind control experiment on him.

I'm only a casual fan of SCP, but if he could do all of this stuff, how the f*ck was he caught in the first place? And as for the evolution of weaponry to hurt Morlun, what's the highest level being he has done it too? Are we working on a no limits fallacy? I could be using a bit of ABC logic here but Wakanda, the most advanced country in the Marvel Universe World, had to BFR Morlun to defeat him. From what I read (admittedly not as much as you) of SCP, the organization don't have operate on that level. Also being able to resist and override mind-control doesn't equal being able to resist energy draining or manipulation on that matter. I've heard stuff about him resisting reality warping, and I'm assuming its from that little girl (I could be wrong). Again I'm not sure on the scope of her power, but such powers have been resisted by people who are no where near the power of the force that tried to erase them.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyp Durron.

Haha. I'm going to take the more obvious route and say Sidious BFR's him with a Wormhole.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By wildvine

@laflux:

I never said them catching him isn't a huge plothole. It really is. Also, he didn't just resist mind control. He adapted to it and gained the ability to briefly control the minds of the humans around him. The reason this is important is that otherwise 682 has never shown any psychic ability at all. So it's entirely possible he could hijack life absorbing powers.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine said:

@laflux:

I never said them catching him isn't a huge plothole. It really is. Also, he didn't just resist mind control. He adapted to it and gained the ability to briefly control the minds of the humans around him. The reason this is important is that otherwise 682 has never shown any psychic ability at all. So it's entirely possible he could hijack life absorbing powers.

I see......

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine said:

@keenko said:

That was a tale. Events in tales are not cannon in the main universe.

@dccomicsrule2011

It is susceptible to all that, but it will speed evolve a resistance. Its greatest feat is breaking the rules of an alternate reality where the one rule was for it to be killed by a bigger monster.

Ehh. This creature sounds like a walking no limit fallacy. Kyp stands no chance at beating it....at all.

@laflux said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Kyp Durron.

Haha. I'm going to take the more obvious route and say Sidious BFR's him with a Wormhole.

That just may work.....unless it adapts to that. -_-

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Its kinda a running joke on the site, being unkillable. Some of the attempts to terminate it had a decidedly comedic flare.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@laflux: Are you trolling Joy with that avatar?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine said:

@dccomicsrule2011:

Its kinda a running joke on the site, being unkillable. Some of the attempts to terminate it had a decidedly comedic flare.

Do you have any links, because some of the stuff you have mentioned don't seem to appear on the SCP wikipedia page.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

I like it. She hasn't mentioned it, so it means she's cool with it, or upset :P

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux:

Everything I've mentioned is on here somewhere. http://www.scp-wiki.net/experiment-log-t-98816-oc108-682

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#42  Edited By JakeN7

@laflux said:

@jaken7 said:

I like it. She hasn't mentioned it, so it means she's cool with it, or upset :P

Probably ignoring you I'd imagine.

@joygirl:

No Caption Provided

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine said:

@dccomicsrule2011:

Yeah, I don't think anything short of a low-level Skyfather, has a chance in the world at defeating it.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Doomsday could probably stalemate it. And there's no "magic" in the SCP-verse. So if it was in a different reality against a high level magic user... *Shrugs*

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

So it needs to be one shotted before it adapts?

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares: The Holy Right give Fiamma power to make him as powerful as his enemy too.He can hide whole presence and he found LPASD that put him above Archangel Gabriel(who can destroy planets and move stars)and IIRC he gotten the same feats from the bible.

Avatar image for alexander121793
alexander121793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: The Holy Right is not fullproof.

After all despite the Holy Right's power Aleister Crowley still one shot him without any effort. Fiamma also even at his peak couldn't beat the Invisible Thing that was sealed by imagine breaker.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander121793: I know,Crowley is one of the most powerful character in the series and I rank him above Othinus who had destroy and recreated the universe with ease.Touma and IB/IThave a lot of potental to be the most powerful character by EOS.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine said:

@dccomicsrule2011:

Doomsday could probably stalemate it. And there's no "magic" in the SCP-verse. So if it was in a different reality against a high level magic user... *Shrugs*

Hmm.... Does that mean a powerful Force user such as Abeloth could pull it off since the Force doesn't exist in it's respective Universe?

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mayan_Fist

According to the experiment log, anybody that can remove matter or atoms from reality may be able to get rid of him permanently.

Only one that comes to mind is Midora from Toriko.