Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jin- Mori
Jin- Mori

Title says all and these are the rules:

Round 1

• Equal stats for everyone.
  • No stats boosting techniques or transformations.
  • No weapons.
  • Character from every source.
  • No abilities outside of "martial arts" and h2h combat skills.

Round 2

• No stats boosting techniques or tranformations.
  • Weapons are allowed.
  • Every one has normal weapons, without other abilities.
  • Jin has Hui feats too.
  • Characters from every source.
  • No abilities outside "martial arts" and h2h combat skills.

Round 3

• It's a 2 vs 2 battle.
  • Jin gets Han help.
No Caption Provided
  • No stats boosting techniques or tranformations.
  • Weapons are allowed.
  • Every one has normal weapons, without other abilities.
  • Jin has Hui feats too.
  • Characters from every source.
  • No abilities outside "martial arts" and h2h combat skills.
  • Both team have perfect team work and full knowledge on their comrade.

Thanks for everyone answer and please explain why.

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CaptainCoolade

goku

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Karate Kid could definitely do it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KK round 1 could, Fake Assassin I'd bet on in round 2 could do it. Round 3 depends on if powers are being used I guess.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter:

Who is fake assassin?

No powers for all the rounds.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: Guy who can break physics and attack in 3 places at the same time through nothing but pure sword skill... somehow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^lol

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By helloman

I think Karate Kid could take round one, because he is insane with his skill. But the other rounds, I am not sure.

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guleddos:

No way in hell. He is leagues below, kid Jin would probably beat him skill wise.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron:

I lol at you both because your lack of knowledge it's as clear as the sun.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter:
A guy who can create openings into parallel universes, and interact with other self through those openings, by pure sword skill.
Just to make the description more fancy.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gaoron

@kamishini: Then show me his best skill feats. Goku can adapt and counter fighting styles in mere seconds, copy techniques (even ones used by gods) and improve them, have various martial arts techniques, counter time stoppers with skill alone, can feel the flow of tiny air currents, learned tp via training etc.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Karate Kid r1, though he's the only one that comes to mind atm. Multiple people could defeat him r2, as long as weapons are equalized.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron:

So you don't even know him? At least go read his respect thread before commenting.

I created this thread for people who know the character and to see what they think about him, not for DB fanboys.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael:

One can never know... lol.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: I have read last chapters of GoH and readed his respect threads multiple times. And all his best skill showings i have seen were not above Gokus high end skill feats. If u think otherwise feel free to show feats that u think put him above Goku in skill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron:

I don't need to show anything, this thread it's for people with at least some knowledge of the character and should all know he has a lot more skills than Goku. That is pretty much common sense.

Goku has like two named techniques in h2h and he never uses them, Jin has 50+ of them at the very least, this alone should tell you something.

Goku has little to no skill feats after DB and the one there weren't that impressive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Go read some info on his skills here under "skills section":

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-jin-mo-ri-god-vulcan-vs-eos-toriko-valor-175-1889721/#js-message-2

All credit goes to @god_vulcan and his incredible work. Kinda obvious since that's his post but I'm saying it anyways.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: Thats what i thought and already knew about him. Tons of tenchiques with fancy descrptions and names. If Goku got names for every nice looking punch or kick he would have even more techniques like that. Countering and learning opponents moves, of course Jin has more and better showings but this is still something Kid Goku did just in a smaller scale. When im talking about skill i thinking more about stuff like Goku did in his fights with Hit. Stuff so ridiculous we could see only in fiction. Something Jin could not replicate and doesnt have feats on this level, yet u are laughing at it. I dont know what u are about but u are acting like a child.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron:

This comment showed that you don't really understand what "skills" means and to what it refers.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 higherpower  Moderator

@gaoron said:

@kamishini: Thats what i thought and already knew about him. Tons of tenchiques with fancy descrptions and names. If Goku got names for every nice looking punch or kick he would have even more techniques like that. Countering and learning opponents moves, of course Jin has more and better showings but this is still something Kid Goku did just in a smaller scale. When im talking about skill i thinking more about stuff like Goku did in his fights with Hit. Stuff so ridiculous we could see only in fiction. Something Jin could not replicate and doesnt have feats on this level, yet u are laughing at it. I dont know what u are about but u are acting like a child.

then what's the point of arguing lol

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou

Shadowshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin turned off time throughout the entire universe with a kick.How the hell is Goku even comparable?

Jin is a master of re-taekwondo,while Goku doesn't even have a unique fighting style.I seriously don't know why he is even being considered in this thread.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 higherpower  Moderator

@kamishini: Sorry lol I didn't see your comment. I'll try to think of someone for round 3

And thanks for the s/o bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

Is Garou really that good in the web toon? Not that I don't believe it but I don't remember him on this level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 higherpower  Moderator

@kamishini: In terms of skill, Garou is a beast but he'd lose to Mori Hui... he's not even close to Jin

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: He managed to instantly learn any techniques he saw, mastering tons of different Smashing Water Fist level moves with ease as a human.

Managed to hold his own against Saitama through pure skill alone, only being tagged a few times.

He could tell all movements from tiny little signs.

And apparently he could beat Boros in a 1 vs 1 as of ONEs statements

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Jin has more and better showings of countering and copying opponents moves and fighting styles but its nothing Kid Goku couldnt do, he showned it plenty of times with Roshi, Tien and others but later in the series it simply become irrelevant.

Goku has feats of countering and learning hax with skill, something Jin cant do.

I take someone who counters time stop or phasing and learns god techniques by possibly only looking at them over Jin any time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

Jin has similar feats and with more complex martial arts.

That doesn't really help here.

Predict movements is the start for a masters in h2h, several normal humans can do it in fiction, though it helps.

Boros has shown no skill whatsoever and here all stats are equal.

Also he can't evolve here.

He can learn jin martial art, but jin can do the same. IIRC he never fought against someone with acupuncture and he can't use it, that is an enormous factor in this fight and would give the win to jin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: keeping up with superior opponents (stat wise) is a great feat, against someone like Saitama who is far faster it shows just how good his prediction skills are.

Considering Garou leaned literally every technique he saw instantly and then knew how to counter them I'd say if Jin tried to pull any fancy attacks or tricks Garou would simply adapt to them and counter, as he showed multiple times in the WebComic and to a lesser extent Manga.

Has Jin shown feats of instantly learning and countering techniques after seeing the once?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@gaoron: You've never read GoH so you wouldn't know whether Jin has countered hax with skill or not. And FYI Mori Hui has done just that against Ohkwang and Jin did it against Satan so you're dead wrong.

Martial arts is about 80% of Jin's powerset, and even you acknowledge that Jin has more showings than Goku.

Satan could copy both powers and martial arts techniques, could absorb solar energy and bring himself back from the dead but that didn't stop Jin from beating the ever-loving shit out of him. Ohkwang could manipulate the fundamental forces of nature like gravity, strong force and weak force, and a crap ton of sub-powers and Mori Hui was matching him with nothing but Taekwondo and acupuncture. He would wreck Goku hard in pure skill and you're making your arguments with nothing but ignorance to back you up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

I agree, but it only works against someone with little to no skills,, though like I said it's still a good thing.

It already happened to Jin, in the first two seasons he fought people with perfect knowledge on his abilities and knew how to counter them, he just created a new one, in rapid succession.

Against Satan, which can read people mind and copy their abilities, so is far superior to Garou, and still could keep up, also he could read his mind and knew what he would do, so a much better precog.

Garou has to see the move, against many of Jin moves, like acupuncture, means defeat or death.

Yes, and it was stated multiple times but I don't have the scan, so I'll have to search for it.

Also like I said above power coping and adaptation aren't a real factor here.

@god_vulcan: do you happen to have a scan of Jin coping a skill after seeing it?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Jin turned off time throughout the entire universe with a kick.How the hell is Goku even comparable?

Jin is a master of re-taekwondo,while Goku doesn't even have a unique fighting style.I seriously don't know why he is even being considered in this thread.

Why do people always misinterpret that feat. He didn't turn off time. What he did was kick away the suns corona which made it seem like the universe turned off to everyone on Earth because sun's light was gone. Not to mention this has nothing to do with equalized stats and by going with that same Logic Goku has his own universal level feat.

But I do agree that Jin is more skilled than Goku by a fair margin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

Found one, of when it copies Mira skills.

No Caption Provided

I can post the attacks too if you want.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@kamishini said:

@chaos239:

It already happened to Jin, in the first two seasons he fought people with perfect knowledge on his abilities and knew how to counter them, he just created a new one, in rapid succession.

Yep. Ilpyo is the name of the person you're looking for. He literally plotted against Jin (using his team to strategically gain advantages) and had full knowledge on renewal and they still fought to a stalemate, Ilpyo only being saved due to him having the key

Also there's Baek saying something similar:

@god_vulcan: do you happen to have a scan of Jin coping a skill after seeing it?

It's really a context thing. I have the scan of Mira explicitly stating it but he's copied much more, and the only way to know is by reading (because you see which techniques)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

Yeah thanks, I'm starting to forget names, it's time to re read the story.

I already stole it lol, and I agree without reading it you can't really get them.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: I have read only Jin and Satan final battle and few respect threads about him and couple other characters.

I agree but more not always equate to better. Thing is in Z showings like that were very rare if not completly absent. In first part Goku had plenty of insane skill showings.

Goku hold his own against opponents with various hax like Buu with only blasts and martial arts aswell. Be more specific, what Jin has done to counter them? Goku just by looking at Hits stance knew when Hit is gonna hit (heh) him even though Hit is a time stopper. Later in their second encounter he countered his invisible phasing blasts by seeing it once.