Who can beat Vader in a fair fight?

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who do you think can defeat Vader in a fair fight? Let's say that the fight takes place in the arena on Geonosis, no obstacles, no way that one person can gain an environmental advantage. Just straight Force powers and sabers. Can you name 10 characters who would defeat Vader in a fair fight for the majority? Excluding Sidious, GM Luke, and Valkorian.

No Caption Provided

darthfallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO:

Krayt

Revan

Tenebrous

Caedus

Anakin

Exar Kun

Shimrra

And in not so fair fights:

Yoda

UnuThul

Plagueis

Nyax

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not Obiwan apparently.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Batman.

Avatar image for jeditraining101
JediTraining101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan

Krayt

Kun

Bane

Yoda

Plagueis

Zannah

Jax Pavan

Arcann

Caedus

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda is tied with sidious, wich is slightly more powerful than vader, thats makes yoda also slightly more powerful than vader, i think

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Beerhappy

Conan.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan

Krayt

Exar Kun

Caedus

Plagueis

Darish Vol

Anakun Skywalker (possibly)

Shimmra

There are a few others I can't name off the top of my head though.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There're plenty who could beat Darth Vader... and Anakin's probably not one of them.

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, people throwing the Vong in the mix. I like it!

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A nice amount of people( if we exclude Yoda tier force users):

Nyax, UnuThul, Tenebrous, Caedus, Revan etc.

Kun and Krayt tie with him. So they could "potentially" beat him for a majority. Others as well, I am probably missing out some names here.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Revan
  • Caedus
  • Exar Kun
  • Plagueis
  • Krayt
  • Vaylin
  • Taalon
  • Tenebrous
  • Maybe Mace Windu
  • Maybe Arcann
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Plagueis, Yoda, Caedus, and Tenebrous for sure. Everything else is debatable or not at all.

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yoda, Darth Plagueis, Darth Tenebrous, Darth Ramage, Darth Gean, Darth Gravid, Darth Vectivus, Darth Cognus, Darth Zannah, Darth Bane, Darth Caedus, Exar Kun, and Revan all come to mind.

decaf_wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quite a few people. I will say Revan Reborn for now

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick Sanchez riggity riggity wrrrrecks him! lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28
deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda, Sidious, Plagueis, Luke, Valkorion and then perhaps Tenebrous, Revan or Caedus.

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like...a lot of people actually.....

Brightsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Brightsteel

Plagueis.

The Father.

The Daughter.

The Son.

Abeloth.

Post-Pool Taalon.

Tilotny (SHE CASTS SHAPE).

Horliss-Horliss

Cold Danda Sine.

Splendid Ap.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995:Allow me to pull some names from some other lists....

Revan

Caedus

Exar Kun

Plagueis

Taalon

Tenebrous

Yoda

Darth Ramage,

Darth Gean,

Darth Gravid,

Darth Vectivus,

The Father.

The Daughter.

The Son.

Abeloth.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those who spank Vader:

- Yoda

- Darth Plageuis

- Darth Caedus

Those who beat him solidly:

- Revan

- Exar Kun

- Darth Krayt

- Darth Tenebrous

- Anakin Skywalker

- Darth Nihilus

- Soa

Probably many other people, tbh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeditraining101: Jax Pavan...JAX PAVAN. The same Jax Pavan who was casually ragdolled by Vader, the same Jax who knew the only way to "win" a fight against Vader was to suicide and kill them both, the same Jax who Force blasted a DISTRACTED Darth Vader and only managed to stagger the Sith a little. I love me some Jax Pavan but man he gets destroyed by Vader in a fair fight

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: Well in the movies was it basicly Annakin who killed Vader XD.

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love for his son.

;0;

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@bigsambino87:

for a majority?

Caedus, Valk, Plagueis, likely a few other banite sith

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tenebrous, Plagueis, Caedus, Revan, Krayt, Yoda, Sheev, Luke, Shimrra, UnuThul, Valkorion, and all of the trans-dimensional, OP entities, or living planets.

freesid_stf123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not counting Luke, Palpatine, Valkorion, and any of the force entities:

Yoda, Plagueis, Krayt, Revan, potentially Caedus. There are probably some more, but that's all I can come up with at the top of my head.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

WhiteReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan and Arcann are two that come to mind and Maybe Thexan, Vaylin, and Darth Jadus.

SpartanKobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People who will beat Vader for sure: Yoda, the Father, the Son, the Daughter,

People who could get some rounds against him(at least, imo): Mace, Dooku, Maul, Anakin, ROTJ Luke, Plagueis

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samurai Jack

camilopezo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda

Mace Windu

Anakin Skywalker

Many siths

Darth Plagueis

Darth Sidious

Darth Caedus

Luke, extended universe

In fact I think that in the end, Darth Vader is just a Normal fish in a tiny pond.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Necromancer76

Excluding the three you mentioned:

• Yoda
  • Darish Vol
  • Sarasu Taalon
  • Viun Gaalan
  • Olaris Rhea
  • Ivaar Workan
  • Darth Plagueis
  • Darth Krayt
  • Revan
  • Darth Caedus
  • Mace Windu
  • Darth Tenebrous (arguably)
  • Darth Nihilus (arguably)
  • Non Jedi/Sith like UnuThul, Lord Nyax, Gethzerion, etc.
  • Entities like the Bedlam Spirits, the Father, Son, and Daughter, Abeloth, the Force Priestesses, Waru, etc.
El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By El_mago

@necromancer76: how are gethzerion,revan,nihilus,tenebrous,mace or either the majority of the lost tribe of the sith members with the possible exception of taalon or vol winning against vader?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda

Mace Windu

Darth Zannah, if her spell affects him

Darth Sidious

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Necromancer76

@el_mago:

-Gethzerion and the other members of the Lost all contended with GM Luke who would delete Vader

-Revan has the best precognition in the verse, is arguably the most durable Jedi/Sith in the verse, astronomically surpasses Vader in most force areas including TP, and has far too many abilities at his disposal to even allow Vader to engage him in a lightsaber duel

-Mace because of his performance against Sidious and his parity to Yoda. Plus, Vapaad would work on Vader

-Tenebrous arguably due to Banite scaling, how close he is to Plagueis in sabers and force power, and force lightning to fry Vader

-Nihilus arguably if he can unleash force drain on Vader before he reaches him, although if I had to pick I would choose Vader over Nihilus

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By El_mago
@necromancer76 said:

@el_mago:

-Gethzerion and the other members of the Lost all contended with GM Luke who would delete Vader

gethzerion matched a rotj luke not the prime one, the lost tribe of the sith on the other hand must of his feats are taken too out of context without mentioning that during that timeframe luke jobbs too much.

-Revan has the best precognition in the verse, is arguably the most durable Jedi/Sith in the verse, astronomically surpasses Vader in most force areas including TP, and has far too many abilities at his disposal to even allow Vader to engage him in a lightsaber duel

vader have also that on a greater scale including not only scaling but also some feats and have better lightsaber abilities

-Mace because of his performance against Sidious and his parity to Yoda. Plus, Vapaad would work on Vader

besides that feat the novel clearly depicts sidious to throw out the fight i dont see how windu can take vader especially considering someone like grievous was able to stalemate him and we got the kar vastor scaling in his favour

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/star-wars-universe/4015-57038/forums/star-wars-misconceptions-mace-vs-grievous-2075642/

-Tenebrous arguably due to Banite scaling, how close he is to Plagueis in sabers and force power, and force lightning to fry Vader

tenebrous is a huge deal indeed but tbh i dont think plagueis and him are either close to each other.

-Nihilus arguably if he can unleash force drain on Vader before he reaches him, although if I had to pick I would choose Vader over Nihilus

vader is inmune to drain,but yes i would also choose him over nihilus.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Necromancer76

@el_mago:

-A post ROTJ Luke who was still a match for Vader, even taking account emotional circumstances of the fight. Additionally, she's put on a similar tier as pre-DE Sidious twice, both by him fearing her and by her superiority to Talzin. She also has force feats on the same tier as Vitiate, except she doesn't require prep to perform them

-Except he doesn't? All he has is a sabers advantage, which doesn't matter if he can't touch Revan. Scaling alone doesn't save Vader when Revan's force feats explicitly outstrip his

-Sheev threw the fight at the end. He was trying the entire time he and Windu were fighting prior to Anakin's arrival. And I don't see how Windu having difficulty with Legends Grievous is a bad feat

-Close enough to be a match for Vader since Plagueis is significantly above him. Tenebrous having a speed advantage and lightning puts Vader at risk. Like I said tho, I could see Vader being just barely above Tenebrous

-I agree

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By El_mago

@necromancer76 said:

@el_mago:

-A post ROTJ Luke who was still a match for Vader, even taking account emotional circumstances of the fight. Additionally, she's put on a similar tier as pre-DE Sidious twice, both by him fearing her and by her superiority to Talzin. She also has force feats on the same tier as Vitiate, except she doesn't require prep to perform them

vader have quotes of him being above geth even before reaching his prime:

No Caption Provided

In his distinctive black armor, Vader is an imposing figure. In the entire galaxy, he is second in power only to the Emperor himself.

-- Insider 65

By the time the Emperor assigns him to assist Grand Moff Tarkin in the construction of the Death Star battle station, Vader is the deadliest warrior of his generation, shielded by imposing armor, steeled by countless combats, and empowered by the dark side of the Force.” - Star Wars Roleplaying Game: Revised Core Rulebook.

For the first time he could remember, the dark side had no answer. And a great surge of unfamiliar emotion suddenly washed over him. Darth Vader, the Dark Lord of the Sith's apprentice, one of the two most powerful beings in the galaxy, was afraid.” - Death Star.

“Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith, has instilled terror throughout the galaxy since the beginning of the Empire. His devotion to the Emperor and mastery of the dark side gives him more power than any single individual in the galaxy except for the Emperor himself.” - Shadows of the Empire: Prince Xizor vs Darth Vader Action Figure.

-Except he doesn't? All he has is a sabers advantage, which doesn't matter if he can't touch Revan. Scaling alone doesn't save Vader when Revan's force feats explicitly outstrip his

watched the debate of azronger and ant to further empathized vader is superiority

-Sheev threw the fight at the end. He was trying the entire time he and Windu were fighting prior to Anakin's arrival. And I don't see how Windu having difficulty with Legends Grievous is a bad feat

its not a bad feat however the fact that someone like grievous was able to match him and nearly depicting a small advantage against the jedi master collaborates even more a gap between the characters if we take this feat along with the scaling of vader being the most dangerous and powerful jedi killer of his era and the kar vastor/dooku scaling vader have much better opportunities to win

-Close enough to be a match for Vader since Plagueis is significantly above him. Tenebrous having a speed advantage and lightning puts Vader at risk. Like I said tho, I could see Vader being just barely above Tenebrous

well we can agree of vader being above tenebrous and nihilus then.

-I agree

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago:

-I highly doubt any of those statements take into account the existence of Gethzerion. If those statements did account for her, then it appears we're at an impasse regarding scaling. So it would come down to feats for the most part. Naturally, she has no dueling abilities but she can create Vitiate-level force storms with relative ease, something that Vader can't really replicate.

-Which one? They've both debated Vader vs Revan countless times and both maintain their original stances. I'm inclined to lean towards the one with greater feats.

-Vader being the best Jedi killer of his era is no great feat, considering the fact that his competition is his own Inquisitors. Dooku is a fair point to bring up, but Dooku and Vader are already in the same dueling tier, which would ultimately place Grievous there as well.

-Can we? What gives Vader the edge over Tenebrous in a combat scenario?

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Palpatine, Yoda, the Mortis gods, possibly the Bendu, and maybe all jedi Rey

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Cena

Undertaker

The Fiend

Bret Hart

Super Giant Ninja

Glacier

Pentagon Jr

Rey Fenix.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Eredin12  Online
El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By El_mago
@necromancer76 said:

@el_mago:

-I highly doubt any of those statements take into account the existence of Gethzerion. If those statements did account for her, then it appears we're at an impasse regarding scaling. So it would come down to feats for the most part. Naturally, she has no dueling abilities but she can create Vitiate-level force storms with relative ease, something that Vader can't really replicate.

yes they did take into consideration the character mainly becuase all of them are lfl licensing sources without mentioning that the majority of them come from 2000-2012,vader knows how to make force storms too however he dont use it becuase of the limitations the suit have.

-Which one? They've both debated Vader vs Revan countless times and both maintain their original stances. I'm inclined to lean towards the one with greater feats.

the cav one

-Vader being the best Jedi killer of his era is no great feat, considering the fact that his competition is his own Inquisitors. Dooku is a fair point to bring up, but Dooku and Vader are already in the same dueling tier, which would ultimately place Grievous there as well.

yes it is a great feat becuase it especify he is the most powerful of all jedi hunters this will put him above the likes of grievous,tulak hord,darth bandon,the inquisitors,sion and many more to mention secondly and more importantly vader is way beyond dooku in lightsaber abilities this is further proven by the fact he defeated the count when he was anakin if someone like him can do it vader can replicate it too.

-Can we? What gives Vader the edge over Tenebrous in a combat scenario? tactical skill and mastery of all lightsaber forms.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: She is stronger than him, but if she tries to engage in a saber battle she may still lose due to her lack of skill.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Eredin12  Online