who can beat the many forms of Christopher Sincere Pride?

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By lmaolmaolmao

Oh my god reading this gave me brain damage."Making a stone so heavy that god cannot lift it" is the same as saying "Can god create a task that he cannot do" which is illogical since omnipotence is the ability to do anything.This paradox is the same as asking "Can God not do something?" which is,again,illogical

Kyushi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyushi_ said:

@sergeantmuscle: Was the joke intentional? Yes. However, does it open a scenario. Yes.

Christopher still follows a plot, whether it is under someone else, or his own. A story is still being told, a confusing one, but still a story.

Alex victory a character who is only tier 2 can regenerate from getting retcon out the story. And can completely deny suggsverse narrative. when the heir to the star came to an end these guys we're unaffected.

You're most def the author

Right, but still he still applies to the plot. They weren't affected cause the plot prevented them from being affected.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyushi_ said:
@sergeantmuscle said:
@kyushi_ said:

@sergeantmuscle: Was the joke intentional? Yes. However, does it open a scenario. Yes.

Christopher still follows a plot, whether it is under someone else, or his own. A story is still being told, a confusing one, but still a story.

Alex victory a character who is only tier 2 can regenerate from getting retcon out the story. And can completely deny suggsverse narrative. when the heir to the star came to an end these guys we're unaffected.

You're most def the author

Right, but still he still applies to the plot. They weren't affected cause the plot prevented them from being affected.

No, it's because any character you have transcended the second floor of the cosmology isn't bound by the plot. the plot works for them.

I AM NOT THE AUTHOR

Kyushi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle: The Plot works for them and they're still bound by the plot. As long as a physical hand wrote the book they are bound by plot

You're either the author or close to the author

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By SergeantMuscle

@lmaolmaolmao said:

Oh my god reading this gave me brain damage."Making a stone so heavy that god cannot lift it" is the same as saying "Can god create a task that he cannot do" which is illogical since omnipotence is the ability to do anything.This paradox is the same as asking "Can God not do something?" which is,again,illogical

Sorry if your favorite character lacks the strength to transcend the Infinite seven hundred steps beyond the logic barrier of omnipotence to go pass complete perfection and beyond.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyushi_ said:

@sergeantmuscle: The Plot works for them and they're still bound by the plot. As long as a physical hand wrote the book they are bound by plot

You're either the author or close to the author

No, Like i said they are not bound to the plot or the plot of any fictional work.

Kyushi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle: So they physically attacked the author or did the author make them attack an avatar? For the sake of plot?

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyushi_ said:

@sergeantmuscle: So they physically attacked the author or did the author make them attack an avatar? For the sake of plot?

No they physical attack him. they jumped out of the book in our world beat him up effortless and took the title of Author of heir to the stars from him and transcended to a level of existence above ours. If anything we are just characters in a story they're writing.

Kyushi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle: Oh really? So IRL they jumped out the pages? Or did the author write that down so they could progress?

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyushi_ said:

@sergeantmuscle: Oh really? So IRL they jumped out the pages? Or did the author write that down so they could progress?

After they took control of the story. and narrative shifted an everything. They even take turns narrating the story

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By RikuYamaha

Honestly, the inconsistant powers and abilities in Suggsverse is absolutely god awful writing. It's literally "Haha, i stack infinity onto infinity just because!". The way it's written literally seems like a fan fiction made by a butt hurt debater.

OT: Supreme Deity Rimuru can beat him. One glance and rimuru has all of his abilities plus more. Speed is absolutely illrelevent in this match so don't even try to say speedblitz. Rimuru has omnipresence

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx said:
@one_of_two said:

@deagonx: I know why I can't lift it. I'm asking why an omnipotent being cannot do a task that I can do.

Because he does not have the physical limitation that you have. There are tons of rocks that currently exist that you cannot lift. There are none that an omnipotent could not lift. The very proposition is illogical, since his ability to lift things isn't based on physical strength or musculoskeletal scruture.

Okay, obviously this is not working, so lets try modal logic. Maybe this will help you understand what my issue is with your definition.

So modal logic is a type of logic based on multiple propositions from which a valid conclusion is derived. What is important here is that the propositions should necessarily be true/false statements or yes/no questions. If they are, than the conclusion is necessarily true! Lets give it a go.

Proposition 1:
An Omnipotent being can perform any task that is logically possible.

Proposition 2:
Making an object so heavy that its maker cannot lift is a logically possible task.

Conclusion:
Any being that cannot perform a logically possible task (such as making an object so heavy that its maker cannot lift it) is not Omnipotent.

Please tell me which proposition you find to be false.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Deagonx

@one_of_two:

Proposition 1:

An Omnipotent being can perform any task that is logically possible.

Proposition 2:

Making an object so heavy that its maker cannot lift is a logically possible task.

Proposition 2 is false for omnipotents. There is no such thing as an object they cannot lift.

@rikuyamaha

Honestly, the inconsistant powers and abilities in Suggsverse is absolutely god awful writing. It's literally "Haha, i stack infinity onto infinity just because!". The way it's written literally seems like a fan fiction made by a butt hurt debater.

That's genuinely what it is.

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx said:

Proposition 2 is false for omnipotents. There is no such thing as an object they cannot lift.

This is not how modal logic works. The propositions are either false or true, they are dichotomous in nature. They CANNOT be partially false or partially true.

Try to modify my propositions in a way that makes them true. Maybe this can help clear things up.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx said:

This is not how modal logic works. The propositions are either false or true, they are dichotomous in nature. They CANNOT be partially false or partially true.

Try to modify my propositions in a way that makes them true. Maybe this can help clear things up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modal_fallacy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modal_logic

You seem to misunderstand modal logic. Modal propositions can absolutely have modifiers. Thats what modal logic is. From the wiki:

A modal—a word that expresses a modality—qualifies a statement. For example, the statement "John is happy" might be qualified by saying that John is usually happy, in which case the term "usually" is functioning as a modal. The traditional alethic modalities, or modalities of truth, include possibility ("Possibly, p", "It is possible that p"), necessity ("Necessarily, p", "It is necessary that p"), and impossibility ("Impossibly, p", "It is impossible that p").

So we refer back to Proposition 2:

We could add "usually" a logically possible task to account for situations in which it is not logical, like with omnipotence.

If you are insisting that this adhere to a strict true or false dichotomy, then it is false, because the proposition is not always true for all possible actors. If you want a more accurate statement:

Making an object so heavy that its maker cannot lift is is a logically possible task for all actors whose ability to lift objects is limited by size or weight.

This does not apply to omnipotence nor those with infinite physical strength, and thus is always true. Further:

Making an object so heavy that its maker cannot lift is is a logically impossible task for all actors whose ability to lift objects is not limited by size or weight.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao said:

Sorry if your favorite character lacks the strength to transcend the Infinite seven hundred steps beyond the logic barrier of omnipotence to go pass complete perfection and beyond.

I genuinely feel sorry for you bro.Nvm suggsverse solos fiction.Hope it makes you feel better and you come out of it better than ever.You have my best wishes.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By SergeantMuscle

@rikuyamaha said:

OT: Supreme Deity Rimuru can beat him. One glance and rimuru has all of his abilities plus more. Speed is absolutely illrelevent in this match so don't even try to say speedblitz. Rimuru has immeasurable speed due to transcending time/Space.

Base Christopher can blitz characters with Infinite speed casually in his base form alone. with unbounded. MPS makes sure that any hax that isn't meta (manipulating the story) can not affect him. DS allows him to reset any event back to zero like GER. and this is all in his base form. he's second transcended fiction and defeated Lionel suggs in real life! and his thrird form literally fused with Lionel suggs mind!! So he is the mind of Lionel suggs! A real person!!

Unbounded: He is so far above Infinite Speed, Immanence, Transcendence, Omnilock, Omnipresence, and Metapresence that he is simply beyond the necessity of the attributes

Metaphysical Probability Shields: These shields automatically multiplies effects targeting Sincere by 0, negating them entirely.

Destiny Shields: When The High Priestess mentally deconstructed the source of all principles, waves and phenomena that represented the essence of Christopher Sincere Pride, Destiny Shields automatically multiplied the event by 0, resetting the observer back to point 0.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle said:
@lmaolmaolmao said:

I genuinely feel sorry for you bro.Nvm suggsverse solos fiction.Hope it makes you feel better and you come out of it better than ever.You have my best wishes.

No need to feel sorry for me pals. Because my favorite verse is one of the strongest there is!

RustedDusty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By RustedDusty

“This the form he used to transcend fiction to enter our reality and effortlessly defeat Lionel Suggs.”

Okay, ngl that made me chuckle.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“This the form he used to transcend fiction to enter our reality and effortlessly defeat Lionel Suggs.”

Okay, ngl that made me chuckle.

Impressed?

RustedDusty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By RustedDusty
RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By RikuYamaha

@sergeantmuscle said:
@rikuyamaha said:

OT: Supreme Deity Rimuru can beat him. One glance and rimuru has all of his abilities plus more. Speed is absolutely illrelevent in this match so don't even try to say speedblitz. Rimuru has immeasurable speed due to transcending time/Space.

Base Christopher can blitz characters with Infinite speed casually in his base form alone. with unbounded. MPS makes sure that any hax that isn't meta (manipulating the story) can not affect him. DS allows him to reset any event back to zero like GER. and this is all in his base form. he's second transcended fiction and defeated Lionel suggs in real life!and his thrird form literally fused with Lionel suggs mind!! So he is the mind of Lionel suggs! A real person!!

lol. You physically cant blitz someone with infinite speed. To say he can just means the former he blitzed doesn't have infinite speed.

That is a massive NLF if he hadn't literally resisted any other skills. Just saying he can doesn't mean he can without feats to back it up.

Full control over Causality is something Rimuru allready possesses and can null.

No Caption Provided

Lmao, that's funny. Transcending fiction is impossible. Period. No matter how you write it or do it, one can not beat their author.

Massively LMAO! So this guy is a real person? Cool, then he returns to fodder and Rimuru one shots.

Unbounded: He is so far above Infinite Speed, Immanence, Transcendence, Omnilock, Omnipresence, and Metapresence that he is simply beyond the necessity of the attributes

Feats and scans of this ever happening.

Metaphysical Probability Shields: These shields automatically multiplies effects targeting Sincere by 0, negating them entirely.

Complete fodder to Rimuru who can negate the power.

Destiny Shields: When The High Priestess mentally deconstructed the source of all principles, waves and phenomena that represented the essence of Christopher Sincere Pride, Destiny Shields automatically multiplied the event by 0, resetting the observer back to point 0.

Fodder. Rimuru can do so as well.

[Zero Field Ray]. a wave that brings all things to 0, and turns all energy to 0.

No Caption Provided

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By SergeantMuscle

lol. You physically cant blitz someone with infinite speed. To say he can just means the former he blitzed doesn't have infinite speed.

Paradoxical i know but HE IS the physical manifestation of paradoxes. Christopher Sincere Pride, is know as the Paradoxical Waker. Sorry if your character powers are limited to what is logically possible because Christopher'saren't.So it seem slime boy gets blitz.

His Setsugekka techniques move faster than speed itself. Solecism I - III:

Sincere spun around in midair continuously, surrounded by a multitude of vacuum waves that shredded the Emerald Knight into nihility. In the moment that the vacuum waves connected with the knight, he accelerated to the velocity of c, only for the waves to move without the necessity of speed.

Sorry according to the Solecism 1-3 base Christopher is faster than speed itself.

That is a massive NLF if he hadn't literally resisted any other skills. Just saying he can doesn't mean he can without feats to back it up.

It's not a no limit fallacy. when I already told you what the limits of this ability is. Hax that can manipulation the story can bypass it and there are many character in fiction that can do that. like Cosmic armor superman or Mandrakk or many of the characters from Umineko. Sorry if Slime boy isn't comparable to them.

Removes a super-hax attack. Solecism I - VII:

Lasier materialized a weapon, firing it at point blank range at the head of Sincere. The strings of probability multiplied the attack by 0, negating its essence completely.

"!"

<I cannot believe I missed it, but that shotgun... Their shotguns enable them to shoot from the past, present, future, and endless at the same time. The bullet would have already been shot, before ever shooting, but already shot the target from the future, yet already shot the target from the past, and shooting the target in the future at the same time. It shoots infinitely from the beginning of infinity to the end of infinity. It ignores cause and effect, multiplying the probability of it being avoided or blocked by 0.> and you still avoided it!!

Fodder. Rimuru can do so as well.

[Zero Field Ray]. a wave that brings all things to 0, and turns all energy to 0.

Yeah the hax in suggsverse work to a much greater extend as it turn into zero all infinite Universes within an infinite Metaverse.

"Lmao, that's funny. Transcending fiction is impossible. Period. No matter how you write it or do it, one can not beat their author.

The word "Impossible" doesn't exist for them. Sorry if your character are still bound to logic.

Massively LMAO! So this guy is a real person? Cool, then he returns to fodder and Rimuru one shots

Can slime boy enter our reality? No,? he just a fictional character and cannot beat up real people.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 takenstew22  Moderator

@nwname said:

Thing takes a dump on the verse

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paradoxical i know but HE IS the physical manifestation of paradoxes. Christopher Sincere Pride, is know as the Paradoxical Waker. Sorry if your character powers are limited to what is logically possible because Christopher'saren't.So it seem slime boy gets blitz.

Lol, him being a physical manifestation of a paradox doesn't give beyond anything. Even then, its simply NFL since he doesnt have the feats of blitzing a infinite speed character.

His Setsugekka techniques move faster than speed itself. Solecism I - III:

Sincere spun around in midair continuously, surrounded by a multitude of vacuum waves that shredded the Emerald Knight into nihility. In the moment that the vacuum waves connected with the knight, he accelerated to the velocity of c, only for the waves to move without the necessity of speed.

Sorry according to the Solecism 1-3 base Christopher is faster than speed itself.

The speed feat you shown shows the world or whatever still being affected by said speed. A being with infinite speed doesn't need to move as he allready is there.

It's not a no limit fallacy. when I already told you what the limits of this ability is. Hax that can manipulation the story can bypass it and there are many character in fiction that can do that. like Cosmic armor superman or Mandrakk or many of the characters from Umineko. Sorry if Slime boy isn't comparable to them.

That literally is the definition of a NLF. It hasn't shown the ability to withstand imagination powers, copying powers and etc.

Removes a super-hax attack. Solecism I - VII:

Lasier materialized a weapon, firing it at point blank range at the head of Sincere. The strings of probability multiplied the attack by 0, negating its essence completely.

"!"

<I cannot believe I missed it, but that shotgun... Their shotguns enable them to shoot from the past, present, future, and endless at the same time. The bullet would have already been shot, before ever shooting, but already shot the target from the future, yet already shot the target from the past, and shooting the target in the future at the same time. It shoots infinitely from the beginning of infinity to the end of infinity. It ignores cause and effect, multiplying the probability of it being avoided or blocked by 0.> and you still avoided it!!

This doesn't prove your point. It just shows it can withstand attacks that transcend time/space and ignores probability and C/A. All good but jo feats suggesting it can resist being copied.

Yeah the hax in suggsverse work to a much greater extend as it turn into zero all infinite Universes within an infinite Metaverse.

A infinite universe is a mutiverse which Rimuru is. And a Metaverse? Gotta love made up terms.

The word "Impossible" doesn't exist for them. Sorry if your character are still bound to logic.

So since you have no way to prove otherwise, you simply say the word impossible doesnt exist for him and are not bound by logic? So by that logic, that means Zegion is also not bound by logic, a being who's fodder to Rimuru.

No Caption Provided

So going by your logic, Rimuru still stomps.

Anyway, no, he is not beyond logic or the word impossible due to him never exsisting in the real world. Is so, please send a picture of him in the actual real world. Not none of this "he said he was" bull.

Can slime boy enter our reality? No,? he just a fictional character and cannot beat up real people.

You realized what you said right? You literally contradicted yourself saying a fictional character can not beat up real people. Then you go saying Suggs got beat up by one lol. Love your contradictions.

Your reasoning is absolutely full of fallacies.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was a dumb thread lol. Anyway, point still stands of Rimuru slapping

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By SergeantMuscle

@rikuyamaha:"Lol, him being a physical manifestation of a paradox doesn't give beyond anything. Even then, its simply NFL since he doesnt have the feats of blitzing a infinite speed character

The speed feat you shown shows the world or whatever still being affected by said speed. A being with infinite speed doesn't need to move as he allready is there.

It means he is not limit to logic. So saying his feats goes against logic is not a valid counter argument. the Character in the he blitzing in the quote i gave is the Emerald Knight Seis Esmeralda https://suggsverse.fandom.com/wiki/Seis_Esmeralda

who has this ability Pataphysical Omnipresence: This Emerald Knight, as shown (or rather explained) in the Unwritten Chapters, possesses a level beyond Perfect Meta-Omnipresence. Johnathan Scirocco explained that he has ventured to various fictional realities, various meta-fictional realities, various transfictional realities, various personal realities, various impersonal realities, and various abstract mathematical realities.

So he just blitz a character with Pataphysical level Omnipresence with an attack faster than the concept of speed. Slime boy gets blitz.

That literally is the definition of a NLF. It hasn't shown the ability to withstand imagination powers, copying powers and etc.

It's not. I just told you it's stated limit are which many character can bypass just not yours! You sound like a dbztard crying NFL every time there is a hax your character cannot counter. Pathetic! Also isn't claiming he can copy powers with limit a NLF TOO?

This doesn't prove your point. It just shows it can withstand attacks that transcend time/space and ignores probability and C/A. All good but jo feats suggesting it can resist being copied.

So since you have no way to prove otherwise, you simply say the word impossible doesnt exist for him and are not bound by logic? So by that logic, that means Zegion is also not bound by logic, a being who's fodder to Rimuru.

the character bio hax that do not manipulate the story don't work on him. here is more feats

excerpts are from Solecism Complete V

With a simple snap, Nathanael Dragonscript created an entire state of existence, encompassing a transfinite amount of collections of existences, each holding an entire complete ensemble of transfinite realities. Through his will, he reshaped every form of possibility actuality impossibility and imagination. The two brothers(Christopher and Lamont) were unaffected by reality-altering effects. The universe itself may change, but they could not.

the power of imagination is literally nothing to them. so is the power of possibility actuality and impossibility.

A infinite universe is a mutiverse which Rimuru is. And a Metaverse? Gotta love made up terms.

Metaverse in suggsversee is an infinite multiverse with infinite higher dimensions that can manipulate the narrative structures of the infinite lower dimensions that make up the infinite number of infinite dimensional universes within it.

You realized what you said right? You literally contradicted yourself saying a fictional character can not beat up real people. Then you go saying Suggs got beat up by one lol. Love your contradictions.

Your reasoning is absolutely full of fallacies.

It did happen because Author claimed it happen. How can the author of the story be lying? That's like saying Akira lied in interview about his own story!!

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your points have no legs to stand on.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By RikuYamaha

@sergeantmuscle: it means he is not limit to logic. So saying his feats goes against logic is not a valid counter argument. the Character in the he blitzing in the quote i gave is the Emerald Knight Seis Esmeralda https://suggsverse.fandom.com/wiki/Seis_Esmeralda

Lmao. Saying his feats go against logic is actually a valid argument. Saying logic doesnt matter isn't. Which your doing.

who has this ability Pataphysical Omnipresence: This Emerald Knight, as shown (or rather explained) in the Unwritten Chapters, possesses a level beyond Perfect Meta-Omnipresence. Johnathan Scirocco explained that he has ventured to various fictional realities, various meta-fictional realities, various transfictional realities, various personal realities, various impersonal realities, and various abstract mathematical realities.

In his own Verse. You gotta realize it's his own Verse which theses are taking place. And no, he isnt above omnipresence as it's literally a state of being, not a power. You can't be beyond a state. It's simple.

So he just blitz a character with Pataphysical level Omnipresence with an attack faster than the concept of speed. Slime boy gets blitz.

Lol. Allready disproved that notion. Anyway, if we still wanna go by this, Rimuru is also beyond concepts.

“In nothingness power finds its fill.

That is a holy spirit. The great holy spirit is the source of power.

Among these, light and darkness, the two great spirits.

Who came to exist at the same moment as the world.

But, the world was without form, a ephemeral existence.

Light and shadow, darkness and the light. Two existences that shall never interweave.

One day, the great spirit time was born.

The child of light and darkness.

And thus the world began to move.

The moving world spun, without purpose, around itself.

Inside the flowing currents of life and death,

Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Sky–these five great spirits were born.

And since then, these were the great eight spirits. Until the light consumes the world, erasing darkness. Until a new spirit is born, erasing all. Life and death, heralding the coming end of the world."

and then Angel , Demon , and Spirits are fragment of Great spirits

" Demons are an existence like spirits or angels. It seemed to be an existence that received power receives from the spirit of Darkness, and specialized in the demonic attribute.

Similarly, the Angel specialized in the holy attribute of the spirit of Light, the exception to this seemed to be called a Spirit."

"By the way, great spirits did not have ego–they were masses of energy.

The Fire Spirit was just an excess fragment of the entire mass.

Like a monster, this fragment gained self awareness.

And this self-aware fragment of pure energy thus became a monster. in a few words-paranormal phenomena is what it is, not that i understand or i want understand, but i do get what she want us to do, the point is " Create Another Fragment is that it?"

Great Spirits are concepts, the sentient spirits are fragments of concepts, does that mean Spirits are also conceptual?

And They are lack Souls and only gain a soul when summoned into the material world:

"Summoning.It means to be summoned to the material world from the spiritual world.

By obtaining a temporary body, the pleasures of the surface could be tasted.

That is smell, touch and taste.

I could collect enough information to control the world.

A summoned demon without an ego seems to be affected by the personality of the Summoning master.

Various kind of information is received from the summoner’s side.

According to the contents of the request, it seemed that I could obtain a lump of information called “Soul”.*We could evolve into higher beings if we collected a lot of “Souls”."

Beings in the Level of True Demon Lord and True Dragon are able to Perma kill Spirits, Angel, and Demons by destroying its Fragments (Concepts)

"And then, that guy appeared.

Since being in this world, I felt fear for the first time.

The existence of a genuinely strong being was carved into my soul.

A demon with red hair.

He appeared before us, and easily swept us away like we were just insects.

My followers and I were exterminated.

"Fumu. There’s no resistance. Boring"

Along with fear, I felt hatred gushing forth from the depths of my heart.

My subordinates, my companions were…!

Amidst the anger, an ability awakened inside me."

- Diablo When killed Demons in Underworld

Thats also means True Dragons like Veldora are fine even if his concepts is destroyed, for more evidence in gaiden chapters Veldora is fine when he tanked an attack that can destroy the concept of time

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"If it is considered to be a transition of time, if the expansive power disappears from this universe, the concept of time is lost.

If expansion of the universe is positive energy, the phenomenon occurring in front of you is a negative energy. Negative energy is special, it is not of the property of defending and doing something.

Veldora is not affected by nearly all interference waves.

That is that "probability manipulation" is all-purpose.

Even if this was an attack from an enemy, it would have never worked.

Even if the world is destroyed, Veldora can move to other dimensions without being affected.

Energy is gone - that is, time has stopped - even in the world, it is possible to work without problems with Veldora."

"That’s right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki’s attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn’t yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn’t destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end. However, I can’t judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe."

​​​​​​That Rimuru is after he awake from his sleep for Countless Years in the Void, and keep in mind that Rimuru state fo existance after EOS and Before EOS Rimuru is the same And That also means Rimuru is able to Resist a conceptual Manip (Or maybe his concepts has been erased but he is fine since he also a true dragons) from The Last Great Spirit who born in the future that Erasing All

"And since then, these were the great eight spirits. Until the light consumes the world, erasing darkness. Until a new spirit is born, erasing all. Life and death, heralding the coming end of the world."

And again, that Rimuru is still Sleep in the end of time and space

So null.

It's not. I just told you it's stated limit are which many character can bypass just not yours! You sound like a dbztard crying NFL every time there is a hax your character cannot counter. Pathetic! Also isn't claiming he can copy powers with limit a NLF TOO

>"Every time there is a hax your character cannot counter".

>crys over this power being countered by two powers.

And no, he can copy them as he's able to copy powers from beings beyond himself. IE guy chrimson

the character bio hax that do not manipulate the story don't work on him. here is more feats

Bio hax? Lol it's imagnation hax. And that feat you sent contradicts itself with its amount of "physiological" hax. Anyway, it doesn't counter how it can resist being copied or otherwise. And my example still stands with Zegion if you wanna go that route.

the power of imagination is literally nothing to them. so is the power of possibility actuality and impossibility

Feats>Statements. Anyway, yeah no. Characters are now above impossibly.

Metaverse in suggsversee is an infinite multiverse with infinite higher dimensions that can manipulate the narrative structures of the infinite lower dimensions that make up the infinite number of infinite dimensional universes within it

Infinite mutiverse yeah sure. And higher dimentions sure. But the "beyond infinite infinite" isn't gonna fly. It's allready neverending and even if you wanna argure it's is, it doesn't make them any more powerful then a multiversal buster due to them both having the ability to bust infinite. So null.

It did happen because Author claimed it happen. How can the author of the story be lying? That's like saying Akira lied in interview about his own story

The author is then crazy if he thinks a fictional character can go into the real world. How can he be lying? Easy! Because he lied. People do lie you know?

Anyway, no evidence you barely brought countered my post.

Rimuru still copies and one shots because of this. Thank you for proving Suggsverse trash tier scaling :)

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha said:

Your points have no legs to stand on.

Ironic.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, nothing he brought up disproves any of what i said.

Everything he is saying was allready disproven in like the first page.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: "Lmao. Saying his feats go against logic is actually a valid argument. Saying logic doesnt matter isn't. Which your doing."

Not when i comes to omnipotence. https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Omnipotence

Omnipotence (from Latin: Omni Potens: "all power") is the almighty in every sense and aspect. The best way to understand it is the very principle of miracles, thus like a universal principle.

Principles of Omnipotence

Absolutely Everything; Omnipotence is the very act of doing absolutely anything. It is all power, top-level, absolute pinnacle and everything beyond them, existing above and beyond any other power and concept, without any effort.

To give an illustration, omnipotence is the description of everything, including every possible, impossible, beyond notions of infinity.

Omnipotence can do the impossible such as "bigger than infinity", "making a squared circle" or "transcending itself."

In his own Verse. You gotta realize it's his own Verse which theses are taking place. And no, he isnt above omnipresence as it's literally a state of being, not a power. You can't be beyond a state. It's simple.

According to your definition . the definition wiki page i link says otherwise. A true omnipotent being is not limited to the status of omnipotent they CAN transcend it.

Lol. Allready disproved that notion.

no you didn't

Anyway, if we still wanna go by this, Rimuru is also beyond concepts.

So is literally everyone in tier 8 in suggsverse!

“In nothingness power finds its fill.

That is a holy spirit. The great holy spirit is the source of power.

Among these, light and darkness, the two great spirits.

Who came to exist at the same moment as the world.

But, the world was without form, a ephemeral existence.

Light and shadow, darkness and the light. Two existences that shall never interweave.

One day, the great spirit time was born.

The child of light and darkness.

And thus the world began to move.

The moving world spun, without purpose, around itself.

Inside the flowing currents of life and death,

Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Sky–these five great spirits were born.

And since then, these were the great eight spirits. Until the light consumes the world, erasing darkness. Until a new spirit is born, erasing all. Life and death, heralding the coming end of the world."

and then Angel , Demon , and Spirits are fragment of Great spirits

" Demons are an existence like spirits or angels. It seemed to be an existence that received power receives from the spirit of Darkness, and specialized in the demonic attribute.

Similarly, the Angel specialized in the holy attribute of the spirit of Light, the exception to this seemed to be called a Spirit."

"By the way, great spirits did not have ego–they were masses of energy.

The Fire Spirit was just an excess fragment of the entire mass.

Like a monster, this fragment gained self awareness.

And this self-aware fragment of pure energy thus became a monster. in a few words-paranormal phenomena is what it is, not that i understand or i want understand, but i do get what she want us to do, the point is " Create Another Fragment is that it?"

Great Spirits are concepts, the sentient spirits are fragments of concepts, does that mean Spirits are also conceptual?

And They are lack Souls and only gain a soul when summoned into the material world:

"Summoning.It means to be summoned to the material world from the spiritual world.

By obtaining a temporary body, the pleasures of the surface could be tasted.

That is smell, touch and taste.

I could collect enough information to control the world.

A summoned demon without an ego seems to be affected by the personality of the Summoning master.

Various kind of information is received from the summoner’s side.

According to the contents of the request, it seemed that I could obtain a lump of information called “Soul”.*We could evolve into higher beings if we collected a lot of “Souls”."

Beings in the Level of True Demon Lord and True Dragon are able to Perma kill Spirits, Angel, and Demons by destroying its Fragments (Concepts)

"And then, that guy appeared.

Since being in this world, I felt fear for the first time.

The existence of a genuinely strong being was carved into my soul.

A demon with red hair.

He appeared before us, and easily swept us away like we were just insects.

My followers and I were exterminated.

"Fumu. There’s no resistance. Boring"

Along with fear, I felt hatred gushing forth from the depths of my heart.

My subordinates, my companions were…!

Amidst the anger, an ability awakened inside me."

- Diablo When killed Demons in Underworld

Thats also means True Dragons like Veldora are fine even if his concepts is destroyed, for more evidence in gaiden chapters Veldora is fine when he tanked an attack that can destroy the concept of time

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"If it is considered to be a transition of time, if the expansive power disappears from this universe, the concept of time is lost.

If expansion of the universe is positive energy, the phenomenon occurring in front of you is a negative energy. Negative energy is special, it is not of the property of defending and doing something.

Veldora is not affected by nearly all interference waves.

That is that "probability manipulation" is all-purpose.

Even if this was an attack from an enemy, it would have never worked.

Even if the world is destroyed, Veldora can move to other dimensions without being affected.

Energy is gone - that is, time has stopped - even in the world, it is possible to work without problems with Veldora."

"That’s right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki’s attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn’t yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn’t destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end. However, I can’t judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe."

​​​​​​That Rimuru is after he awake from his sleep for Countless Years in the Void, and keep in mind that Rimuru state fo existance after EOS and Before EOS Rimuru is the same And That also means Rimuru is able to Resist a conceptual Manip (Or maybe his concepts has been erased but he is fine since he also a true dragons) from The Last Great Spirit who born in the future that Erasing All

"And since then, these were the great eight spirits. Until the light consumes the world, erasing darkness. Until a new spirit is born, erasing all. Life and death, heralding the coming end of the world."

And again, that Rimuru is still Sleep in the end of time and space

So null.

All meanless trash weaklings like Johnathan Scirocco stands before all targets, possessing every power that could be conceived in the Nothing and All; a total collection of totalities. https://suggsverse.fandom.com/wiki/Johnathan_Scirocco

A character that has every hax that have ever been thought up and ever will thought up. Couldn't beat these guys and had his powers negate before he can even acted. Slime copy hax is nothing new or special. Also he should still get blitz

Bio hax? Lol it's imagnation hax. And that feat you sent contradicts itself with its amount of "physiological" hax. Anyway, it doesn't counter how it can resist being copied or otherwise. And my example still stands with Zegion if you wanna go that route.

Simple since this copy power can't manipulate the plot and story it's gets auto negated like every other hax used against them! Plus he gets blitiz because he is not faster than speed. Also Umineko character are fast speed. so it's not impossible.

Feats>Statements. Anyway, yeah no. Characters are now above impossibly.

Nope they hold just as much weight.

Infinite mutiverse yeah sure. And higher dimentions sure. But the "beyond infinite infinite" isn't gonna fly. It's allready neverending and even if you wanna argure it's is, it doesn't make them any more powerful then a multiversal buster due to them both having the ability to bust infinite. So null.

It is not the same. destroying a single infinite multiverse is not the same as destroying an infinite set of infinite multiverses. this is like saying that destroying a single infinite room is the same as destroying an infinite number of infinite rooms.

Fyi the metaverse is the second small area in first floor of the suggsverse cosmology. and it's already bigger than slime boys entire multiverse. ho ho ho ho. And you somehow think he can solo it?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/suggsverses-first-floor-cosmology-simplified-2043727/

1. The Universe : Your standard Infinite size universe contains infinite possibility and 11 dimensions.
  2. The Metaverse : Contains an Infinte amount of these universe.The Metaverse is infinite, but there are infinite amounts of Metaverses in existence.
  3. The Teraverse : it is a level of reality that encompasses all infinite Metaverses.The Teraverse unravels the concept of cardinality as higher dimensional sizes of infinite sets are made imperative.
  4. The Petaverse : It is a level of reality that is uncountably infinite and houses an uncountably infinite amount of all Teraverses.
  5. The Exaverse : It is the higher reality that houses multiple uncountably transcended infinite Petaverses.
  6. The Zettaverse : is the greater levels of infinity. It is the concept of infinity that encompasses all uncountably infinite transcendent totalities. It is virtually an infinite number of Exaverses.
  7. Outside of the Continuum : This is the level of infinity that exists without dimensions. If the a person can existence in this world with no dimensions they could physically observe the zettaverse in its entirety.
  8. The End of Infinity : It is the end of the greatest Infinity.Upon reaching this realm, the Absolute Infinite, or rather, the notion that transcends and encompasses all infinities comes to an end.Exiting or stepping beyond this realm is a solid conclusion that one has surpassed all set infinites.
  9. The Omniverse : The Omniverse is the collection of all possibilities, with all possible laws of physics. Everything ranging from all of fiction, all of transfiction, all of fanfiction, all of personal fiction, all of impersonal fiction, as well as real life is within The Omniverse. This all depends on the reality that you exist in and what you see as fiction and reality. It is the collection of every single Universe, Metaverse, Teraverse, Petaverse, Exaverse, and Zettaverse; every timeline, reality, dimension (alternate, micro, virtual, or pocket) and realm. Every form of existence ever mentioned or seen (and the transfinite multiplicity amount never mentioned, seen, or even conceived of yet…) are within The Omniverse.Outside of The Omniverse is THE ALL.
  10. The Interdimensional Rift : is a level of reality that exists within and outside of the Omniverse. It is connected to every single form of reality, and it exists within and outside of all theories of continuum.
  11. THE ALL : is that of an Absolute Reality, and transcends names and terms and essence. It is unknowable as it is an all-encompassing force above all others. ( not really thought, as it later turns out there are multiple "The All" and there are the higher Dimensions housing them too).Outside of THE ALL exists Regions.
  12. The Regions :There are Absolute Infinite amounts of "THE ALL." Each ‘THE ALL’ is confined within outer infinite planes.
  13. Cardinalities :Outside of all Regions, there is an infinite amount of dimensional planes known as Cardinalities.
  14. The Allscape : is the total sum of everything that has been mentioned.
  15. The Mainfold : is the system of higher dimensions outside of The Allscape.
  16. Endless Blessings : There are glimmers that resemble stars, which are in fact and illusion infinities on top of infinities of Allscapes.
  17. Midlight's Deep : This is where potentiality and actuality are created.
  18. The Road to Tomorrow : The endless road that guides one to the Suggsverse Art Gallery.
  19. Alphaverse : Within the 1st Floor of Heir to the Stars sits the Alphaverse.The Alphaverse is dressed based on the perception of the observer. The Alphaverse is a self-aware setting/stage that is fully aware of the Plot / Story / Verse / Narrative Causality / Author, and thus designed itself to make it that its residents do not work within the plot as the plot works for them. In other words, upon reaching the Alphaverse one is completely immune to effects plot,story , narrative causality, and author's intent.
  20. Omegaverse : Within the 1st Floor of Heir to the Stars sits the Omegaverse. The Omegaverse is dressed based on the sensitivity of the observer.The Omegaverse is a self-aware setting/stage that is fully aware of the Plot / Story / Verse / Narrative Causality / Author, and thus designed itself to make it that its residents do not work within the plot as the plot works for them.
  21. The Rabbit Hole : This is where the Truths are created
  22. The Art Gallery : The Road to Tomorrow is the only road that can reach The Art Gallery. It is here is the avatar of Lionel Suggs. And The avatar of illustrator and publisher "The Joker."

The author is then crazy if he thinks a fictional character can go into the real world. How can he be lying? Easy! Because he lied. People do lie you know?

Anyway, no evidence you barely brought countered my post.

Rimuru still copies and one shots because of this. Thank you for proving Suggsverse trash tier scaling :)

I already explained why his copy powers won't work. and You're literally calling what the author said about his own character a lie!

RustedDusty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By RustedDusty

@sergeantmuscle: Dude, you’re claiming that fictional characters can come into our reality. By that logic, the Greek Pantheon of Gods can wipe out fiction because the Greeks claimed they were real and ruled over humans.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, nothing he brought up disproves any of what i said.

Everything he is saying was allready disproven in like the first page.

X2.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By SergeantMuscle

@rusteddusty said:

@sergeantmuscle: Dude, you’re claiming that fictional characters can come into our reality. If you believe in that, you might as well believe that the Greek Pantheon of Gods are real because the Greeks claimed they existed.

You are calling what the author said about his own characters a lie? WoW?!ridiculous!

RustedDusty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48
deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

&gt;Infinite mutiverse yeah sure. And higher dimentions sure. But the "beyond infinite infinite" isn't gonna fly. It's allready neverending and even if you wanna argure it's is, it doesn't make them any more powerful then a multiversal buster due to them both having the ability to bust infinite. So null.

This I have to disagree. Here you are basically saying all infinities are equal. Busting a multiverse with infinite higher dimensions is more impressive/powerful than busting a regular infinite multiverse. As the former is Aleph 1 in cardinality while the latter is only Aleph Null.

For context, Alephs are sort of levels of infinite (sets). Aleph 1 is bigger than Aleph Null as it contains more stuff than Null. As there are more reals than naturals (even though both are infinite) it proves the reals are a bigger infinity than the infinity of the naturals. So yes, higher infinities are a thing. You can't just chuck things up to:

"Well, they both busted infinity so stalemate"

This isn't how it works, one infinity may be bigger than the other. We can't just pretend all infinities are the same just because they are infinite.

ShadowRazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao, this thread..

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao, this thread..

Self-made characters are now allowed on the vine. LMAO.
Some fanboys twisting their favourites characters into something else wasn't already enough...

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mymom said:
No Caption Provided

what misunderstandings?That suggsverse isnt actually retarded and has a deep philosophical meaning?O.o

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By nwname  Moderator

Zen'o erases

Thanos snaps

Superman neck snaps

Saitama one shots

Aldoron stomps

Thing solos

Omen_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: You forgot Russo-Force Cap

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Lsoon23

Suggsverse debaters will literally try to convince you that their characters can kill you in real life and rip up the pages in whatever verse you debate lol. muh transcended fiction.

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao:

what misunderstandings?That suggsverse isnt actually retarded and has a deep philosophical meaning?O.o

To be honest, only people with 200IQ can understand something like beyond omnipotence++++ no matter how illogical, irrational, unreasonable, unsound, unreasoned, unfounded, groundless, unjustifiable, unjustified, incorrect, erroneous, wrong, invalid may be.

Ezra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultra Instinct Goku and Deathbattles Superman or Deathbattles Green Lantern can also solo.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anaverageguy123: This I have to disagree. Here you are basically saying all infinities are equal. Busting a multiverse with infinite higher dimensions is more impressive/powerful than busting a regular infinite multiverse. As the former is Aleph 1 in cardinality while the latter is only Aleph Null.

i said busting a multiverse which is infinite doesn't change if you wanna say you bust a infinite amount of multiverse. I didn't say multiverses=Dimensions.

For context, Alephs are sort of levels of infinite (sets). Aleph 1 is bigger than Aleph Null as it contains more stuff than Null. As there are more reals than naturals (even though both are infinite) it proves the reals are a bigger infinity than the infinity of the naturals. So yes, higher infinities are a thing. You can't just chuck things up to:

absolutely false. A infinite is neverending. Busting a amount of infinite would still equal infinite. A infinite can not be more since it's neverending.

"Well, they both busted infinity so stalemate"

This isn't how it works, one infinity may be bigger than the other. We can't just pretend all infinities are the same just because they are infinite

we can because that's simply how infinity works.

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

absolutely false. A infinite is neverending. Busting a amount of infinite would still equal infinite. A infinite can not be more since it's neverending.

Actually it can, there are countable infinites.

Kyushi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^This guy's mom can