dinosorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By dinosorcerer
@uberhulk said:

@18hunt: Are you seriously suggesting Thanos is stronger and more durable than the Hulk? If you are come back when Thanos has tanked the weight of a star, stopped a black hole with his hands, resisted the force of an INFINITE number of dimensions, survived attacks at a molecular level etc, etc

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He's able to withstand a black hole at least, can you provide a scan that hulk can do the same?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk said:

@dextersinister: Black Bolt getting help from his brother doesn't count!

He doesn't get his brothers help, he smashes the crown jewels and hits Thanos with a real scream.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By God_of_Batman

Both Pre and Post Schrodinger. Actually, not too sure about Post... he might only be able to stalemate him.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Valdemocnij
No Caption Provided

HE...

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Auction_Sniper

I don't know what's more ridiculous, Thanos' durability or Flash's speed.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Yeah but not by enough to warrant that many +'s xD

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By lowlaville

@lowlaville: Yeah but not by enough to warrant that many +'s xD

Yeah lol, that may have been exagerration there.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dinosorcerer: I know its slightly off topic, but to give you an example that hulk couldsurvive a black hole. Let me present this to you.

Loading Video...

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well seeing thanos feats, His lucky to touch SSj2 level in DBZ which is solar system level.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestros

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not positive if they could, but would be competitive in my view.

• Void/Sentry
  • Thor with amps/equipment (Destroyer, Belt, Warrior Madness, Odin Force)
  • World Breaker Hulk
  • SS Strange
  • Drax (of course)

1-God no!

2-Skyfathers aren't allowed and thor with the odin force or the destroyer is a skyfather and thanos has beaten a WM thor with the PG so no for thor with the belt and warrior madness.

3-God no! X2

4-The classic strange may have a shot.

5-Thanos has beaten the classic drax several times and the single reason for what drax killed him was because he attacked thanos' back, so no.

But people that can beat him are:

1-John constantine (in a prep battle)

2-Doctor Doom (in a prep battle)

3-kal kent (in a random encounter)

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By thecoolest

Wally West (morals off), Hunter Zolomon (morals off), Eobard Thawne (morals off), The Full Sentry/Void (calm is spite), Deathseed Sentry (if he is more powerful than full void wtfspite), 8th day Juggernaut, Doctor Doom with prep, Reed Richards with prep, Classic Doctor Strange, Any of the Phoenix Five, Ion Kyle (spite), White Lantern Kyle, Nekron (spite), Plenty of other characters.

1-No.

2-I say no, but it's debatble. Zoom punches hard, but thanos took blasts from odin, who is a top level skyfather and a galaxy buster.

3-No.

4-No.

5-No.

6-No.

7-Yes.

8-Ultimate reed richards stands a chance, but Thanos would probably win (I'm supposing it's a prep battle)

9-Maybe.

10-Gladiator gave them a run for their money so no.

11-Yes, but people above skyfather level aren't allowed.

12-I LOVE Kyle Rayner, he is my favorite character but Thanos would Destroy him, even the green lantern Sinestro has beaten him and Carol Ferris had to save Kyle, he may have the potential, but he doesn't have feats.

13-Yes, but people above skyfather level aren't allowed.X2

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecoolest: wrong. Battles been done, conclusions reached. Good try though.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By thecoolest
lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01:Tell me what's is wrong and post some proof.

The way I see it, you declined the claim, and therefore must prove otherwise first for your demand to be held with respect.

dinosorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Thanks for the video;however, It doesn't really convince me that he can survive a black hole. Great video, I should watch the show.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Superman-like character. TP resist, great speed with great punching power(and stamina)

So for example, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman(idk if she tp resist or not), Runner, and... a certain black haired character in red suit who used to collect glass balls.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Superman-like character. TP resist, great speed with great punching power(and stamina)

So for example, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman(idk if she tp resist or not), Runner, and... a certain black haired character in red suit who used to collect glass balls.

WW? Superman? MM? Thanos spanks "Superman-like" characters effortlessly.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos IS stronger and more durable than Hulk.

Right off the bat, i can think of Drax because he was made to kill Thanos.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunter Zolomon? Anyone?

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dinosorcerer: I can do better. What's more impressive - passing through a black hole or stopping one?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By UberHulk

@mypasswordis1234: This is what happens to Martian Manhunter. Thanos squashes his head like a grape.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Flash? The IMP is not a planet busting punch and can everyone please stop with this Wonder Woman nonsense? She is not a planet buster. Thanos can tank above planet busting level power

@cheesesticks Post Thanos top strength and durability feat and I'll post Hulk feats that top them.

No Caption Provided

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@boschepg said:

Drax...been proven.

This is a really tough fight though. With prep,Im not killemall but it would be a short list

Thanos always defeated Drax and recently killed him. Drax only killed him once. This is just my opinion.

As for those who can defeat him...Well here is my list of people who I feel would soundly defeat Thanos in a straight up fight and in prep(Only naming people from Marvel):

• Doctor Doom(Prep)
  • Void
  • Sentry(If Sentry is stable minded and is fighting at his best)
  • A bloodlusted Post Annihilation Silver Surfer going all out(maybe)
  • Iceman(IF repeat IF he is using his FULL potential)
  • 8th day Juggernaut
  • Hyperstorm
  • Onslaught
  • Nate Grey(possibly)
  • Reed Richards(prep)
  • T'Challa(Prep)(WHY??? T'Challa has a plan to take down Galactus IIRC, defeated a amped up Dr Doom, took down Silver Surfer using prep, and defeated Mephisto using prep. Those are just some of his prep feats)
  • Adam Warlock
  • Bloodlusted Beta Ray Bill
  • Mangog
  • Jean Grey(Dark Phoenix)
  • Ultron(prep...maybe)

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@uberhulk said:

@evil_incarnate: Hulk is considerably stronger and more durable than Thanos. Thanos can control a base level Hulk's limbs, as he showed in Avengers Assemble, but that would last about a minute then Hulk would get mad and tank it.

The problem is Thanos cannot die. If he's killed he instantly regenerates - that's what happened when Drax blew him up with an anti matter device. If you count killing Thanos for a few seconds as a win or knocking him out as a win then he can be beaten by those with mind control resistance and high durability.

Doctor Strange, Adam Warlock, Wanda and other magicians can beat him and Ghost Rider (sick durability and penance stare).

Sorry but where is PROOF that Hulk is more Durable than Thanos??? I do agree that Hulk has better strength feats than him.

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: Oh look, Another DBZ hater

Its a Shame, AT nd the guidebooks think SPC is Solar system. SSj2 like Vegeta, Goku and gohan > SPC

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Deathstroke

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#81  Edited By tensor

@uberhulk: Get your facts right.Martian was hit by fire in that Fight .Thanos is not getting hit because he has on shield.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk: Their fight wouldn't be the same. Doomsday=/=Thanos.

The IMP is above planet busting, and he could use it until Thanos KO'd at least. Wonder Woman has magical weapons and superior speed, with great punching power and great fighting skill.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: If he could catch any of them.

He's never had a problem fighting speedsters, besides he could just use TP or energy beams. I'm starting to wonder if you've actually read any comics with Thanos since you are suggesting WW, lol, could beat him.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

KC Superman

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By copete
No Caption Provided

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecoolest said:

@supermanwithatan01:Tell me what's is wrong and post some proof.

The way I see it, you declined the claim, and therefore must prove otherwise first for your demand to be held with respect.

First of all, I don't think that my opinions can't be wrong, I just said what I think. But I think that you may be right, I should have explained better the reasons for what I believe that some of the caracters that supermanwithatan01 couldn't beat thanos, and this is what I'm going to do now, if you don't like my opinion, ignore my posts or just don't respond, I don't care, but if you have something good to say, or even to correct me, that's ok.

Kyle Rayner-Like I said, he is my favorite caracter, but I don't see him taking thanos down BECAUSE:

• Kyle is too mortal, he is a human, a human with a very powerful weapon of course, but still just a human, Thanos, on the other hand, is a titan, once he breaks his constructs the rest is easy, and Thanos has hurt Galactus with a blast, two shotted thor and easily defeated the silver surfer who is able to fly through stars and black holes without breaking a sweat and curbstomped Beta Ray Bill (a guy that has defeated thor without using his hammer) so I don't see Thanos having trouble breaking Kyles constructs.
  • The new 52 green lanterns seems to be much weaker than the pre-new 52 versions, Hal Jordan fought against Wonder Woman in Justice league #11 and even diana was able to break his constructs.
  • In Green lantern new guardians #19, the green lantern sinestro has beaten Kyle and carol ferris had to save him, he doesn't seem to be much stronger than a normal lantern and doesn't have feats to suggest that.

The flash is another character that I like, maybe even more than I like Thanos, but I don't see flash or eobard Thawne beating Thanos BECAUSE:

• He has never beaten someone as powerful as the titan, maybe you can say "what about the Anti-Monitor?" but my answer is: the AM that the flash has beaten wasn't at full power and AM at his base form wasn't so impressive.
  • Ok, sorry, i will have to log off and continue after.
thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By thecoolest

Ok, now I will go on:

• AM at his base form was defeated by supergirl, so the flash beating the anti-monitor doesn't put him on Thanos' level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Thanos has dealt with speedsters before, Silver Surfer for instance and if wally drain his speed, the titan still has several abilities that he could use to defeat wally, for instance? Telepathy, the titan is too smart to be defeated by the flash, he could attack wally like grodd does and use his psychical powers to make the flash or professor zoom slow down.

Telepathic feats from Thanos:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

See? Thanos mindrapes the hulk, remember that even professor Xavier wasn't able to do the same.

So, these are the reasons for what I don't think that eobard or wally could beat the purple guy.

Now, I'm going to say why I don't think that zoom could beat him:

• Zoom's single offensive abilities are relatively weak sonic attacks and punches, Thanos is durable enough to take it, he has taken blasts from odin, who is one of the most powerful skyfathers in comics.
  • The titan could destroy the planet to kill zoom since he has shot blasts powerful enough to hurt galactus and has almost killed the surfer using pure physical strenght (remember that Norrin has taken blasts from Beta Ray Bill, who is a planet buster).

And I don't think that people from the phoenix five can beat Thanos because, again, the mad titan two-shot thor and in wolverine and thex-men #13 gladiator gave two members of the phoenix five (colossus and cyclops) a run for their money, and thor has already beaten gladiator.

Now, I'm logging off again, I'm getting tired (lol).

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.... HA! I see your Thanos and raise you Omega Spawn.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Pokergeist
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Tell me about it. Speedsters who use speed in fight. Marvel lack of speedsters...

Maybe you right, I am not the most Thanos expert here, but I don't think he could care about high level mind fight when his head physically being under attack.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

BATMAN

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Tell me about it. Speedsters who use speed in fight. Marvel lack of speedsters...

Maybe you right, I am not the most Thanos expert here, but I don't think he could care about high level mind fight when his head physically being under attack.

False.

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• No plot devices, CIS, PIS, or jobbing.
  • Anyone who is a skyfather or above in power is not allowed.
  • The character does not necessarily have to be from DC or Marvel.

1. In a straight up fight.

Maybe the Void. From DC...not sure how to frame a response given the "no skyfather's limitation"...although, I'm unsure that even someone like DC's Ares would be able to match up against Thanos. I mean, given the parameters, I'm really drawing a blank. Void is the only person I can think of under the guidelines.

2. In a prep fight.

Tough. Thanos is just as much a genius as he is powerful. He outsmarted the Grand Master, an elder god. He is capable of running Galactus' tech on world ship...which is some serious technology.

Here's the thing: Thanos is really in a class by himself. He's not a skyfather, but is a legitimate threat to most skyfathers, including Odin himself. Really, the only person I can think of is Sentry/Void. Zoom II came to mind, but what would he do to Thanos, a character who has taken a blast from the Surfer himself, point blank range, repeated screams from Black Bolt, among other things. Thanos is extremely difficult to beat. He's is the man's man among super villains. In terms of presentation (not feats), the only comparable character I can think of is Doctor Doom.

Thanos is a son-of-a-gun.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: What's the point in replying if you don't write anything?

Not false. -.-'

And I talk about speedsters who very strong also, and use his speed in combat. The only one was Runner from the i.gauntlet story, against Thanos, and Thanos got humiliated(though Runner had the space gem).

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Me.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts