Bayman can.

Avatar image for deactivated-603506ba17b96
deactivated-603506ba17b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If we count Arrowverse then above 20 characters can omegastomp him. But if not then Dormammu wrecks DCEUverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bayman007: so? He has statements that suggest he’s 11-D

I know this statement comes from the concept art ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exvs1T-NNZc ; 2:35 ). But problem is they said they considered it originally, but rejected that statement. THey were only questioning status of Dormammu what is that thing. I know they tried to emphasize how powerful is Dormammu thou + we have guides statements. Just look at Cyberpunks MCU D. respect thread

@mcu_jedi_bob: Infinity stones at full power would stomp Dormammu. Each stone is universal bare minimum.

About stones i would say that:

As ANcient One said Infinity Stones ( 6 at once ) binds universe together creating sth called "flow of time". THen she explains if you are going to remove one of them from this reality u split it into one main timeline and other vulnerable timeline with one stone left ( where script says she is thinking about Dormammu easting Earth ). Only thing what makes me confused what actually "remove from reality" statement means. Because infinity stones left universe multiple times like Aether in that place between dimensions ( this where Jane Foster bumped by wormhole accidentally ), Stephen 2 times left universe to mirror or dark and nothing happens. It seems leaving time period makes timeline split.

I think this makes them very universal at their best or if we want to scale to 11d Dormammu ( if we trea, but remember this also requires other conditions like Quantum Realm.

To sum up i will say:

If we don't count Multiverse and beings outside DC LA multiverse like counting CW Arrowverse and rest then Dormammu beats crap out of entire DCEU. Only FLash could survive if he would escape to Speed Force, also if anybody commits suicide souls would escape toward hell or purgatory ( still bodies destroyed will be ).

but if we count shows and other movies i don't see him holding well against cosmics like Novu, Spectre, Anti-Monitor, Mallus, Mr Nobody, Mxyzptlk, Speed Force itself and some heroes with some insane hax broken feats ( which could be outliers ).

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By rajjarsalt

@mama7: Isn't Dormammu a universe eater tho

they also said he was many many more dimensions than 4 right after that so I think the 11-D holds since there's no evidence of rejection

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:

@mama7: Isn't Dormammu 11-D tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exvs1T-NNZc ( skip to 2:35 ).

They were originally considering him to be 11-D beings, but if you read it later they give words like "maybe" or "not necessarily". They weren't sure what he is. THose were their inspirations. This was about visual portrayal

Even if we consider him to be 11-D guy ( so technically gems shouuld be that high ), i don't think this still will change when it comes to combating most powerful beings in DCverse Live action since Vibe ( so Dark Matter which also is source of magic energies ) can vibe through 18-dimensions and has overal connection to pan-dimensional space. Then Speed Force, Novu, SPectre scale way above him even at their weakest + Star Labs technologies have hax tech able to hold Vibe

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By rajjarsalt

@mama7 said:
@rajjarsalt said:

They were originally considering him to be 11-D beings, but if you read it later they give words like "maybe" or "not necessarily". They weren't sure what he is. THose were their inspirations. This was about visual portrayal

many many more than 4-d tho so I think it stands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:
@rajjarsalt said:

many many more than 4-d tho so I think it stands

This is truth and that why i believe he could be 11-d guy, but those were just ideas and brain storms. I prefer to wait for later movies to explain who is he.

I agree he obliterates DCEU with ease, but i don't think ( even with 11D status ) he stands chance against some beings from DC LA shows.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:

I believe he is higher dimensional like 4-6 or 11d at least since those statements in guide confirm it as he tries to counquer all infinite dimensions and universes

Or even we could go with infinite dimensional ( as mentioned above ) or outerversal ( i hate this definition of VSBW but i think i comprehend it's meaning but still i hate this outerversal thing ) since he is said to be beyond time, enternal in meaning even after decaying universe he would be untouched, psychodelic shape, consisting of space-time etc.

As i said i would prefer to wait for next movies if he will ever return ( personally i hope he will return, but with better writings, because in 2016 he was horribly portrayed ) and explain his powers.

So again:

He stomps badly entire DCEU universe what is called Earth-N52 but if we count rest of this shared continuity of shows Dormammu gets stomped badly by cosmic beings, some heroes with absurdal powers and users of devices/tools which give cosmic/abstract powers.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By rajjarsalt

@mama7: I recall a Dormammu statement where he devoured countless dimensions.

Infinity Stones are made by abstracts who should be above Dormammu, which just means they are above him etc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: I recall a Dormammu statement where he devoured countless dimensions.

Infinity Stones are made by abstracts who should be above Dormammu, which just means they are above him etc

i remember those were 4 entities aka enternity, infinity, entropy and death. Death is simple opposite of Enternity and Infinity since it tries to reduce life while bros try to expand it.

Still i have no idea how they scale, how they do all those things, do they do this with prep time or not but hope they will expand MCU lore leading toward Secret Wars and some Dr Strange stuff explaining things.

I still don't comprehend their time travels in that verse since in Endgame everything was so problematic with time travel and quantum meanwhile in Agents of Shield they have basic simple time travelling rule: Mess up the timeline, you messes up everything.

I hope they will explain things.

No idea what kind of dimesnions has Dormammu conquered but hope they will expand it and explain it

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of them can

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody can. Not even DD can one shot after adapting.

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shazam Solo's

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering the DCEU aside from an outlier here and there is 1-dimensional, the verse doesn't even belong in this thread

MamoriTensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None.

QuinteenLambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: I've wached the movie a few times i don't recall him ever being called a dimension or spirit

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: I've wached the movie a few times i don't recall him ever being called a dimension or spirit

In-verse statements are out of the question, the movie called him a being of infinite power

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: ah so he's more powerful than lucifer morningstar or galactus got ya lmao

OT: until i see something that confirms he's actually part of the dimension or is the dimension itself or a spirit yeah clark flies through his face believe that

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably no one.

MamoriTensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtlastHadress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody

Avatar image for deactivated-602c7ad8beeed
deactivated-602c7ad8beeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one, MCU Dormammu litersally would kick any DCEU characters butts a thousand times over

Avatar image for specialinfected
SpecialInfected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope.

GrandFatherBad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers