Who can beat Lord Beerus?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

@speedster101:

Take notes from DBZ fans who don't give it a bad rap like imperfect cell

Aww, you sure do know how to make an eight foot tall cicada monster blush.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus is not beating either Thanos or Odin. I do agree that Beerus is MFTL (blitzed through 9 planets under a second) and is physically stronger than most non-abstract characters. However he's still too slow for Flash, Zoom and Surfer

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Have you seen Revival of F? Beerus blows are absurdly strong. If 1000s of punches per second each capable of blowing up like 100 planents with physical force alone isnt capable of damaging Thanos i will be surprised. But yes he is a Galaxy buster as stated in newest movie by Whis

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: To avoid spoilers it is stated by Whis, but as for shown ask me that in MSG so i dont ruin it for anyone.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah:

"Come on now are we to assume every statement is a lie?"

No. Statements need some basis to stand on. You're trying to argue bills is a galaxy buster when the best feat the series has is less than a hundred billionth of that level. If goku says 'the blast can blow up a star!' That's a valid statement. Because that's within range of power they have shown.

"That's not the point. Point is what reason would the "Gods" in DBZ have to lie about their capabilities."

1. The issue is with use of word 'Gods' to validate anything at all.

2. What reason does the vulture have when he claims 'I can do anything?' Or when hulk claims he's the strongest one there is?

3. Whatever that reason is, it's irrelevant. What matters is its vastly out of league of their performance. Basically like blowing a candle and claiming one can blow out the sun as well.

"So if Whis states Beerus is capable of destroying the Universe at max then why wouldn't we believe him?"

1...because of every showing the series ever had.

2. Whis said solar system actually. It was king kai who said galaxy will be destroyed. Coming from a guy weaker than nappa.. that's a shaky source.

"Yes but the point is you used Sentry as an example. A character with multiple angles to consider when using statements when it comes to him."

There's no reason to use double standards against sentry. Abd if you have issue with sentry, odin is said to be omnipotent as well.

"When was he tired? If anything he had a bracing workout for the first time in decades lol."

The end, he says he's exhausted and destroys a small rock.

"Also you've heard of Ki control and potency. A casual unrestrained shot from Nappa was capable of wiping a city off the map, yet a bloodlusted concentrated strike barely exploded 20 feet. And that's just one example."

Yes, and allowing scaling potency off previous feats, their fight was nowhere near a billionth of galaxy level.

"But really this is beside the point, Beerus was heavily suppressed through the whole fight and was slowly ramping up his output so that Goku could actually fight him."

Over 50 percent is in no shape or form 'heavily suppressed'.

"Your still missing the point. Your acting as though statements in DBZ aren't credible at all."

This is about any statement in general. Statements are credible when backed by showings in the same range.

"Let me tell you something brother (lol) Cell is a solar system buster...............and you wanna know why? It's because the claim has been backed up by numerous secondary CANON guidebooks and author statements as well."

...yes, I know. The statement is made solid by bills recently topping the said feat by destroying two stars.

"If a writer chooses to expand his characters power in the form of statements then that's his excuse for him not having Beerus destroy a random galaxy so people can argue about it online. I'm waiting for confirmation from@overwarrior so I have the full details, but if the statement was legit then Beerus at max is a galaxy buster."

That's a excuse you're making, actually. Akira showed bills can destroy two stars, so that's what we go off.

"Further adding to my case is the fact that DBZ characters can read the Ki output of each other to see how strong a blast is. So most of the time if they say the planet is getting busted then that's what's going to happen."

Yes, and no issue with them planet busting or star busting. However, they're completely oblivious of galaxy level, since that level is beyond the wildest dreams of anything they have done to date.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overwarrior:

"Have you seen Revival of F? Beerus blows are absurdly strong."

Yes. Mind telling me what he did in either of the movies that makes his blows so strong?

"If 1000s of punches per second each capable of blowing up like 100 planents with physical force alone isnt capable of damaging Thanos i will be surprised."

1. That's not an issue, considering bills is not strong enough to do any of it in the first place

2. Considering he has shrugged of everything surfer can dish out, yes, he'll outlast bills.

"But yes he is a Galaxy buster as stated in newest movie by Whis"

Ah, that solves the whole issue. Hulk is the strongest one there is, so bills is weaker than him. As thanos beat hulk, bills has no chance at all.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By micah007123

@princearagorn1 said:

@micah:

No. Statements need some basis to stand on. You're trying to argue bills is a galaxy buster when the best feat the series has is less than a hundred billionth of that level. If goku says 'the blast can blow up a star!' That's a valid statement. Because that's within range of power they have shown.

Actually based on the info I've just received the claim does have a basis to stand on which directly corrolates to actual feats seen within DBZ. I won't spoil it but if the info I've received is correct (and I suspect it is) then we no reason to doubt the claim.

1. The issue is with use of word 'Gods' to validate anything at all.

2. What reason does the vulture have when he claims 'I can do anything?' Or when hulk claims he's the strongest one there is?

3. Whatever that reason is, it's irrelevant. What matters is its vastly out of league of their performance. Basically like blowing a candle and claiming one can blow out the sun as well.

What reason is not irrelevant at all. Tell me what reason does Whis (I'll take Gods out) have to lie about his students capabilities and the damage he is capable of dishing out. By saying the reason is irrelevant is simply ignoring the question since we have no reasons to doubt a statement from Whis other that trying to play the "feats" card. Which doesn't work when one realizes that statements can and will be just as valid as feats in numerous circumstances.

1...because of every showing the series ever had.

2. Whis said solar system actually. It was king kai who said galaxy will be destroyed. Coming from a guy weaker than nappa.. that's a shaky source.

First point isn't a strong reason. Numerous characters have no feats on the level their accused of being at yet credible Viners all agree that they are at said level due to numerous statements that were used to flesh out their character. Why would we use double standards when it comes to DBZ?

There's no reason to use double standards against sentry. Abd if you have issue with sentry, odin is said to be omnipotent as well.

I wasn't using double standards with Sentry. Simply stating that his case is not as simple as immediately accepting what's been said about him due to his history. As for Odin depending upon who you ask he would be omnipotent, and I've seen valid reasons given as to why. But he's not the focus for this conversation so I'll drop it.

The end, he says he's exhausted and destroys a small rock.

I'm guessing he would be exhausted if that's the first bracing workout he's had in a millennial lol. The fact that he had woken up out of his sleep not too long ago, and from what we know had no real opponents to battle over the course of his reign, combined with the excitement of facing a foe such as Goku and relying on his heavily suppressed power to battle on par with Goku (he could have beaten him within an instant) then I guess he would be tired at the end all things considered.

Yes, and allowing scaling potency off previous feats, their fight was nowhere near a billionth of galaxy level.

Allowing for scaling and potency off previous feats would only prove my case.

Over 50 percent is in no shape or form 'heavily suppressed'.

It would be considering just how much power Beerus has access to. I think you need to consider just how much work it takes for a being like Beerus to hold himself back as much as he does so galactic destruction doesn't happen everytime he fights.

This is about any statement in general. Statements are credible when backed by showings in the same range.

Not necessarily. Statements can stand on their own, if we have no reason to doubt them. Cell was always a solar system buster from the moment Akira wrote that infamous statement. The guidebooks were only needed to convince the holdouts and anti-DBZ fanbase that what Akira wrote (surprise, surprise the writer of the series wasn't lying -_-) was the truth. And in this case that's the situation.

...yes, I know. The statement is made solid by bills recently topping the said feat by destroying two stars.

Good we agree :)

That's a excuse you're making, actually. Akira showed bills can destroy two stars, so that's what we go off.

Not in the slightest. Are you telling me that if I expand my characters power in the form of statements then my character's power is no longer valid? That I've wasted my time drawing every last panel and forming every last statement about said characters power only for you to brush aside everything I've said because you don't trust me? And who says the star busting feat is all we go off of? We go by all forms of evidence on these forums, statements included. Would you accept the galaxy busting statement if Akira was telling you the same thing I am?

Yes, and no issue with them planet busting or star busting. However, they're completely oblivious of galaxy level, since that level is beyond the wildest dreams of anything they have done to date.

That may have been the case before this movie, but things change.

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: Heh. I have no idea. I just found the image on google, and I liked it.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Even though you don't think Beerus can destroy galaxies, you think Thanos will be able to tank star-level+ blasts all day long?

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Dunno, it depends how quickly he resorts to molecule manipulation and telepathy. Beerus probably wins with difficulty.

Watching this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOS63Ng2PXc i can see why people think dbz characters are overrated. Unless we mean no bfr. Thanos could just destroy every planet they fight on and be done with it.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm happy with how this thread is civil and i didn't have to limit the characters to manga/anime.

The userbase has evolved indeed :)

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By rickythanos

Kirby would beat Billis 10/10

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By HelixFlameYT

@imperfect_cell: Thanos will rek Beerus with ease. Dont let your fanboyness get in the way of facts. If he gets Heart of the Universe it will be a curbstomp. He dominated Galactus with that.

I dont want anyone replying to me for this. DO NOT REPLY PLEASE.

Superman

Thanos

Jean Grey with Phoenix Force (not even with full power so she is not completely omnipotent)

Scarlett Witch not sure bout it but possibly.

Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How powerful is Thanos with out the IG

Unless he uses hax I'm not sure he can handle Beerus in h2h. It would take a causal galaxy buster to take Beerus down. Superman Thor or wonder woman level characters would get thier asses

kicked.

Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z: Where are you getting this galaxy busting from?. Also yes he has hax.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z said:

How powerful is Thanos with out the IG

Unless he uses hax I'm not sure he can handle Beerus in h2h. It would take a causal galaxy buster to take Beerus down. Superman Thor or wonder woman level characters would get thier asses

kicked.

Beerus doesn't have galaxy level durability lol. I am a DBZ fan but wanking is really silly

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesusthesefanboys: I'm not saying Beerus is a causal galaxy buster I'm saying it would probably take someone with that kinda power to beat him easily besides hax. But for whats it's worth Akira said that Beerus could destroy the kioshin realm.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins:have to agree with you, Spider-God>>>all

And people, please read the OP.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By micah007123

@jesusthesefanboys: Apparently it was stated in the new movie by Whis that if Beerus used 100% of his power in one shot he could destroy a galaxy. So the act of destroying a galaxy for him would not be casual.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Spider-ManWins

@i_am_lightning: oh sorry i didn't see the omnipotent thing, so id say odin

Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Doubtful considering in battle of gods, whis says when he gets angry a solar system disappears. Dunno ill wait to watch it myself, but im not going on speculation. Also the fact they make a big deal about a planet exploding,while characters cannot breath in space is pretty weird.

Beerus can probs beat thanos with difficulty.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@jesusthesefanboys: Apparently it was stated in the new movie by Whis that if Beerus used 100% of his power in one shot he could destroy a galaxy. So the act of destroying a galaxy for him would not be casual.

A galaxy is incomparably bigger than a star. Unless Beerus has destroyed a galaxy on panel like Odin, we shouldn't use them as feats. I do agree however that Beerus is MFTL. Galaxy busting, nope

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Doubtful considering in battle of gods, whis says when he gets angry a solar system disappears

Yes but this very well could be a casual act for him given his recent feats. And then King Kai stated something about him wiping out galaxies before I believe.

Dunno ill wait to watch it myself, but im not going on speculation.

I talked with someone who had watched the movie and that's what I was told. I believe the claim but I'm with you, I need to see the movie first before the info is used intensely in debate.

Also the fact they make a big deal about a planet exploding,while characters cannot breath in space is pretty weird.

DBZ has always treated planet busting as a big deal. Not sure why considering characters as early as Cell could wipe out the solar system. I think BOG established DBZ warriors can survive in space. No one can breath in space, but given feats earlier from the series and Goku's fight with Beerus I think they can fight in space. Vegeta probably died from being killed in the point blank explosion if your thinking about the movie for an example.

Beerus can probs beat thanos with difficulty.

Well it would defiantly be a good fight that's for sure. I don't think Thanos can mindrape him since including Xenoverse Beerus does have TP resistance feats.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By micah007123

@josephgomes619 said:
@micah said:

A galaxy is incomparably bigger than a star. Unless Beerus has destroyed a galaxy on panel like Odin, we shouldn't use them as feats. I do agree however that Beerus is MFTL. Galaxy busting, nope

I don't agree with that. The star feat has nothing to do with what Whis has stated Beerus is capable of at his max potential. If his teacher tells Goku and Vegeta he's capable of that at his max output and even explains what will happen afterwards as a result then it's valid evidence. Plus what happens later in the movie further backs up the claim even more.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@josephgomes619 said:
@micah said:

I don't agree with that. The star has nothing to do with what Whis has stated Beerus is capable of at his max potential. If his teacher tells Goku and Vegeta he's capable of that at that output and even explains what will happen afterwards as a result then it's valid evidence.

We can't use statements as feats bruh. Especially since nothing has been shown close to galaxy busting in DBZ (canon source). Star busting is believable since Beerus can blitz through several planets with physical strength alone.

Statements are hype, not evidence. Give it time, DBZ will get galaxy busting feat soon enough...

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By micah007123

@josephgomes619 said:
@micah said:
@josephgomes619 said:
@micah said:

I don't agree with that. The star has nothing to do with what Whis has stated Beerus is capable of at his max potential. If his teacher tells Goku and Vegeta he's capable of that at that output and even explains what will happen afterwards as a result then it's valid evidence.

We can't use statements as feats bruh.

Yes we can. We do it all the time, why would the case be any different for DBZ?

Especially since nothing has been shown close to galaxy busting in DBZ (canon source).

What does galaxy busting look like huh? Saint Seiya characters have been condensing galactic level blast into compact energy attacks for years yet we know they are galaxy busters. Nappa erased a city casually with an unrestrained Ki blast, yet a condensed, bloodlusted shot from him barely exploded 20 feet.

Star busting is believable since Beerus can blitz through several planets with physical strength alone.

We already know he can easily star bust. Nothing new here.

Statements are hype, not evidence.

You got it wrong. Hype is it's own thing. Beerus has done more than enough for claims from his teacher to be supported. Like I said what happens later in the movie further confirms he's a galaxy buster.

Give it time, DBZ will get galaxy busting feat soon enough...

Already have them. Moving onto universal now lol.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Show me an on-panel scan where a DBZ character destroys a galaxy (no filler episode or movies). I don't remember a single galaxy busting feat in DBZ. Statements are not feats. I don't disbelieve what Akira says, but galaxy busting statements can't be used in battles. And please don't mention power levels and powerscaling, those stuff don't make any sense after Namek Saga

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without using DBZ characters thanos for sure he can react to the runner he can react to beerus and he has better physical strength sheilds that can resist galactcus himself and energy projection that can harm galactcus he could take beerus in a nice fight.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By micah007123

@josephgomes619 said:

@micah: Show me an on-panel scan where a DBZ character destroys a galaxy (no filler episode or movies). I don't remember a single galaxy busting feat in DBZ. Statements are not feats.

What does galaxy busting look like huh? Saint Seiya characters have been condensing galactic level blast into compact energy attacks for years yet we know they are galaxy busters. Nappa erased a city casually with an unrestrained Ki blast, yet a condensed, bloodlusted shot from him barely exploded 20 feet. If your denying galactic level power simply because we don't see a galaxy being destroyed then that's quite a simplistic way of gauging power. Would you say Cell isn't a solar system buster (he is by the way) simply because we don't see a solar system being destroyed and we have numerous CANON guidebooks and author statements from Akira backing up the claim. Would you ignore all of this simply because the solar system wasn't reduced to ash? Other characters don't have to go around blowing up everything in sight to be taken seriously so I see no reason why the rules would be different for DBZ. Credible statements have and always will be just as valid as feats. It's the non-credible statements you have to look out for.

I don't disbelieve what Akira says,

Clearly you do otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.

but galaxy busting statements can't be used in battles.

Said who? They are used all the time.

And please don't mention power levels and powerscaling, those stuff don't make any sense after Namek Saga

I agree with power levels but powerscaling is fair game.

Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Scaling off super perfect cell, who had to charge to max to bust a solar system is kinda weird. When our own galaxy is estimated to have at least 100 billion stars.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesusthesefanboys: I'm only using him as an example that just because we don't see certain things happening doesn't mean that said things become unreliable and all of a sudden can't be used as valid proof. We never see Cell destroying a solar system and by 619's logic that would not make him a solar system buster since he doesn't have a "feat" of destroying the solar system.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesusthesefanboys:

Dunno, it depends how quickly he resorts to molecule manipulation and telepathy.

Molecule manipulation is prohibited by the OP, & I've already mentioned a feat where Beerus was unaffected by telepathy.

Beerus probably wins with difficulty.

Agreed.

Thanos could just destroy every planet they fight on and be done with it.

Why would that stop Beerus? Beerus was fine in space, & he's already busted planets & subsequently tanked their destruction:

No Caption Provided

@helixflameyt:

You know, I wouldn't have replied if you didn't call me a fanboy for no reason.

Thanos will rek Beerus with ease.

In a physical fight, Thanos just isn't beating the deity.

Dont let your fanboyness get in the way of facts.

Pointless insults are pointless insults.

If he gets Heart of the Universe it will be a curbstomp. He dominated Galactus with that.

Lol, no sh!t. If Thanos gets any of his overpowered plot devices he'll beat any DBZ character as of now. But that's just not fair, & I've been talking about a fight with the restrictions set by the OP.

I dont want anyone replying to me for this. DO NOT REPLY PLEASE.

Again, I wouldn't have if you didn't insult me.

Superman

What has Superman (Pre-Flashpoint or New-52) done that's on par with Beerus? Beerus obliterated seven planets, Superman had to go all out to destroy a moon, & he still knocked himself out. Beerus one-shotted two stars while groggy as well:

Superman gets wrecked by the deity. I'm sorry all you Superman fans can't accept that there's DBZ characters greater than Superman. Honestly, Superman wouldn't even beat Pre-ROF Freeza.

Thanos

Prove it then!

Jean Grey with Phoenix Force (not even with full power so she is not completely omnipotent)

That really depends on a lot of things. Beerus could beat Phoenix, but I don't see him getting past Dark Phoenix or anything past that.

Scarlett Witch not sure bout it but possibly.

Everybody gonna keep ignoring the instance in which Beerus wasn't even fazed by literal god's telepathy?

Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: I have no reason to believe beerus will be fine in space. My comment wasn't on the issue of whether he can tank a planet exploding, it was on the issue of whether he can breath in space. Also what literal God's telepathy?.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesusthesefanboys:

I have no reason to believe beerus will be fine in space. My comment wasn't on the issue of whether he can tank a planet exploding, it was on the issue of whether he can breath in space.

Did you even watch Battle of Gods? The end fight takes place in space:

Loading Video...

Not to mention Beerus & Whis travel across a galaxy for 27 minutes, so yes, Beerus can survive space.

Also what literal God's telepathy?.

Demon God Demigra. He was the main villain in Xenoverse, which crosses overs to several different canons, one being the one in which Beerus exists.

Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Did you watch the end of resserection of f. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOS63Ng2PXc. As soon as the planet exploded, they assumed vegeta was dead because he couldn't breath in space, also trunks. A pretty fucking quick assumption. I'm assuming everyone needs the shield since they cant breath in space.

They didn't travel in space, they traveled by warping. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Warp. Its an ability of whis.

Also demigra wasn't a literal God he was a demon. God is just a title in fictional universes.

Since when where video games cannon anyway?

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesusthesefanboys:

Did you watch the end of resserection of f. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOS63Ng2PXc. As soon as the planet exploded, they assumed vegeta was dead because he couldn't breath in space, also trunks.

Notice how they're not Beerus?

A pretty fucking quick assumption.

?

I'm assuming everyone needs the shield since they cant breath in space.

Beerus has already been fine in space. That shield was put up to protect the dessert & the rest of the Z-FIghters.

hey didn't travel in space, they traveled by warping. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Warp. Its an ability of whis.

Doesn't really matter.

Also demigra wasn't a literal God he was a demon.

He was the God of Demons, lol.

God is just a title in fictional universes.

I'm aware.

Since when where video games cannon anyway?

Since Dragon Ball Online & Xenoverse. Those two games cross over into the main canon.

Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Beerus hasn't been fine in space, he can probably hold his breath like Goku. Being the god of demons isn't remotely quantifiable.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesusthesefanboys:

Beerus hasn't been fine in space, he can probably hold his breath like Goku.

Nobody breathes in space, lol. There's nothing to breathe. Of course Beerus was holding his breath, just like Superman, Thanos, etc, etc do.

Being the god of demons isn't remotely quantifiable.

I never said or implied it was.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By micah007123

@jesusthesefanboys said:

@imperfect_cell: Beerus hasn't been fine in space, he can probably hold his breath like Goku. Being the god of demons isn't remotely quantifiable.

Well he was capable of creating wormholes in space time to wipe out alternate timelines as shown in the game. He was also superior to the God of Time who was a powerful deity with control over time and as such watches the flow of time over the cosmos. She is also capable of manipulating space as well given her ability seal Démigra in a separate dimension like the Crack of Time. She is also implied to be capable of erasing alternate timelines created as a result of changes in history and could have done so to the alterations in history caused by Future Trunks' (as well as Cell's) use of the Time Machine, but chose not to as she was aware Trunks' reasons were noble and ultimately changed history for the better. So needless to say he's pretty strong given that she knew she wouldn't be able to defeat Demigra a second time.

Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Pretty sure Thanos doesn't need to worry about air. Nvm anyway. Beerus can probably beat Thanos in a good fight. But loses to odin, dark schneider, saint seiya characters.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor?

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Bahumat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When was Beerus ever stated to be a galaxy buster?

Scans plz