Who can beat Galactus?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Thor's hammmer: Yes , that happened . Samson broke his hand , but still - he KOed the Hulk .
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#252  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@TheJuggernautpunch: 

I know I had the comic when I was a kid  
my youtube user name is ifyoudontlikeitdie btw ive discussed the fail of a charactewr the hulk is on there before
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By crabtree

uncle ross

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:
@lord_oraculous016 said:

" GALACTUS IS NOT ALL POWERFUL.. the fact that he needs planets to survive proves this.. Destroy all living planets and he'll eventually die.. "

And the Phoenix Force needs host bodies. LOL "
yes that is a fact.. the Phoenix needs an avatar in order for it to act simply because the force does not use M-Bodies like Eternity, Death, and even Galactus.. but the force does not need of sustenance from its host, or for any being or object for that matter.. She is the source of life and the mother of stars.. the only instance that it needs an outside of energy is when it manifests on the physical plane.. upon its manifestation in its firebird form, the force taps into the limitless source of energy from the sea of life yet unborn.. while on its original form, the force is sustained by the eternal pattern of life's fiery cycle of birth, death and resurrection.. so technically, Phoenix > Life > Stars > Living Planets > Galactus.. so the truth is, Galactus needs the Phoenix in order to survive.. LOL
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#256  Edited By John Valentine

Storm with a single lightning strike.

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He he , my Surfer demotivator is getting popular .

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#258  Edited By Primmaster64

The Pencilman and the eraser.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Obtrusive

Zombie wolverine?

monsterjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By monsterjackson
@RiseofApocalypse said:

@lord_oraculous016: He obviously isn't. But the fact that he can one-shot Odin is plenty of evidence that he can destroy Day of vengence Spectre and the likes. "

@RiseofApocalypse:  

I've always considered the Spectre to be a level or two higher than Galactus.  Galactus is powerful, but in my opinion the Spectre is pretty much the Living Tribunal of DC, although I wouldn't go as far as saying that the Spectre can truly equal LT. 
Think about it, what can Galactus do that the Spectre cannot do?  On the otherhand, the Spectre has done things that Galactus would have a hard time doing.

@ TheJuggernautpunch:  

Rhino was also KO'ed by a farmer in a garbage truck, Darkseid tripped down a flight of stairs and nearly killed himself.. 

So what Samson did to Hulk shouldn't be that surprising

@Thor's hammmer said:

"@TheJuggernautpunch:  I know I had the comic when I was a kid  my youtube user name is ifyoudontlikeitdie btw ive discussed the fail of a charactewr the hulk is on there before "

@Thor's hammmer
said:
"@TheJuggernautpunch: I know he's arguing with me on a hulk bored as well and as I recall from your youtube video the hulk got one shotted by doc sampson "

The Hulk is not in this, so stop bringing up irrelevent things, unless you want to suggest that the Hulk can equal Galactus.  lol. 

I can also see now why people ALWAYS call you a troll.   

Because we reaaaally, i mean we reaaaaaaally care about you're youtube username. sigh.  

@Why So Serious:
@Mrwenpire:

Try not to post right next to each other, or those people will start to you-know-what you guys to death.
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By why so serious

I find it especially funny that not only the Galactus fanboys are flamming me, but the Juggernaut Fanboys ( @TheJuggernautpunch ) and the Thor fanboys ( @Thor's Hammer, aka @Klandicar) are also comming to this thread just to insult me because I somehow dissed their favorite characters.........  truly pathetic.

@TheJuggernautpunch said:

"Guys , don't spend your precious time on such a loser like "why so serious" and his other accounts ."

@TheJuggernautpunch : 

Wow, I'm actually quite surprised that you didn't post something like :" the Juggernaut will punch the CRAP outta Galactus!!!!!" 

I know you hate me because I proved that Hulk > Juggernaut, but if u wanna argue about that, lets take it somewhere else ok???

@Thor's hammmer said:

"@why so serious: 

acctually doom did one shot odin with galactus's power  
http://img34.imageshack.us/f/24345529.jpg/  
http://img248.imageshack.us/f/53448855.jpg/ 
galactus did eat the dreaming celestial (it's not canon though) stop accusing people of lying unless you acctually know there lying "

1).  If something was non-cannon, it did not happen.  So yes, he did lie.  and thank you for proving it 
2).  Regarding Doom one-shotting Odin, read my post on the very bottom.  

And yes, I know you're @Klandicar, back after vacation to troll the jeebus outta this vine again. 

@RiseofApocalypse said:

Presence isn't omnipotent because of his showings. Mandrakk was eating him even though he didn't want to be eaten, Lucifer tricked him, he could have been challenged, etc.  

But the fact that he can one-shot Odin is plenty of evidence that he can destroy Day of vengence Spectre and the likes. "

@RiseofApocalypse : 

The only response I can come up with for the two absurd statements above that you made is............................  

@RiseofApocalypse
said:

"@why so serious:  
 1- Fantastic Four: world's Greatest Comic Book Magazine 11. Read the comics will ya? You don't know shit about Galactus.

2- Fantastic Four 337-341. Read the comics will ya? You don't know shit about Galactus.

3- And how many shots from Odin did Thanos take? How many from Galactus? Was Galactus fed? Wasn't Thanos more powerful when he caught Galactus off-guard and blasted him? Read the comics will ya? You don't know shit about Odin/Galactus/Thanos.

4- Fail.  Read the comics will ya? You don't know shit about Odin/Galactus/Thanos/or any other Marvel character.

5- He survived long enough for us to assume that he could not be downed by him. And the thing is, Thanos was trying to avoid Odin, because he wanted to HELP HIM AND THOR. Read the comics will ya? You don't know shit about Odin/Galactus/Thanos/Thor/Celestials/or any other Marvel character.

Wait a minute.   

WHEN did I EVER say that Thanos and Odin can beat GALACTUS?????  Tell me.  WHEN.  Are Thanos and Odin on my list of the people that can beat Galactus????  NOOOOOOOOOOO.   So I'm confused about why you're attacking me on something I never said...... 

That being said, if I "don't know sh!t about Marvel Comics", then you must "not know sh!t" about the freaking English Language
, because it seems you can't post a single word without shoving your bull into my mouth 

1). When Doom took out Odin he was more powerful that Galactus EVER was.  Doom at the time not only had full control of the complete strength of the power cosmic ( something Galactus can never do ), he also had acquired a range of other abilities as well. 

Several other things to take into consideration:  
a). Odin was not ready for such power       b). Odin was surprised and underestimated Doom       c). Odin was not permanently put down 

So no, Galactus DID NOT, and does not have the power to one-shot an All-father.  Not that it matters, because since when did I say Skyfathers can beat Galactus?  It appears to me that you can't read because you "don't know sh!t" about the English Alphabet. 

2).  The part where Galactus ate Tiamut was NON-CANNON.  That's a nice way of saying that it DID NOT HAPPEN.  So, in other words,  
YOU LIED. 

3). Again, when did I EVER say Odin >>> Galactus???  WHEN?  TELL ME WHEN.     
WHEN DID I EVER SAY THANOS >>> GALACTUS????   
WHEN??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 

STOP SHOVING WORDS INTO MY MOUTH. 
   Unless you want to prove to everyone you don't understand the alphabet, that is. 

4). You can't read.  You don't understand the alphabet.  You enjoy shoving words into other people's mouths.  need I say more?     

5).  I especially like how you avoid debating with me about the list that I posted.  Every single character on that list ( with the exception of Ghostrider ) can absolutely toast Galactus.  I know it, you know it.   

Oh wait............. I forgot you don't understand the concept of reading-comprehention 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By spidey 15
@why so serious: 

I know you hate me because I proved that Hulk > Juggernaut, but if u wanna argue about that, lets take it somewhere else ok???

When did you prove this and how?? Everyone knows that Jugg>>>>>>>>>>Hulk. And the only way that you can prove the opposite is by using PIS and BS.....=]

1).  If something was non-cannon, it did not happen.  So yes, he did lie.  and thank you for proving it

Did you even bother to read what  RiseofApocalypse said??? He explained that this event was actually canon.=]
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: It's pointless to speak with a troll like him . Moderators still haven't banned him , although he got much more than 3 warnings , and even in that case he has other accounts like chunkshittao ( or something) ( with that ugly black guy ) , the one with Penis Hilton , and that stupid jack12345 or something . I think his goal is to beat Klandicar in trolling . Who knows ...
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By spidey 15
" @spidey 15: It's pointless to speak with a troll like him . Moderators still haven't banned him , although he got much more than 3 warnings , and even in that case he has other accounts like chunkshittao ( or something) ( with that ugly black guy ) , the one with Penis Hilton , and that stupid jack12345 or something . I think his goal is to beat Klandicar in trolling . Who knows ... "
LOL..... who knows....=]
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:

" @John Valentine said:

" Storm with a single lightning strike. "

LOL. Very simple.

@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @Edamame said:
yes that is a fact.. the Phoenix needs an avatar in order for it to act simply because the force does not use M-Bodies like Eternity, Death, and even Galactus.. but the force does not need of sustenance from its host, or for any being or object for that matter.. She is the source of life and the mother of stars.. the only instance that it needs an outside of energy is when it manifests on the physical plane.. upon its manifestation in its firebird form, the force taps into the limitless source of energy from the sea of life yet unborn.. while on its original form, the force is sustained by the eternal pattern of life's fiery cycle of birth, death and resurrection.. so technically, Phoenix > Life > Stars > Living Planets > Galactus.. so the truth is, Galactus needs the Phoenix in order to survive.. LOL "
M-Bodies? I never heard about these.  Also, if Galactus does indeed eat living planets, then why make this: Living Planets > Galactus. "
M-Bodies or Manifestation Bodies from the Dimension of manifestation is what most abstracts and cosmic beings use whenever they want to communicate with lesser beings.. it also serves as a tool for abstract being with no true form to manifest themselves.. the list of abstract individuals that now possess M-Bodies are Death, Epoch, Eternity, the In-Betweener, Infinity, Kronos, the Living Tribunal, Lord Chaos, Master Order, Mistress Love, Oblivion, Sire Hate.. Physical Beings who have employed M-Bodies: Celestials, Galactus, the Gardener, Mephisto and the Stranger..

why make living planets? or more specifically why is there life? i honestly don't know too.. that is perhaps the greatest mystery of all.. what is the purpose of existence.. the same questioned which was asked by the Beyonder.. but he got his answer.. thanks to the wisdom and power of the Phoenix.. the definition of life is simple yet so complex.. what is life exactly, and what makes something alive? the very thought of it is probably beyond human comprehension.. but all we know is that we are here, we experience joy and pain, love and wrath all because we are alive.. life then eventually submits itself to death.. but death is not the end, but rather, the start of an eternal life through the act of resurrection.. the very promise which the Creator himself left his children with.. and all which the Phoenix embodies.. Life, Passion.. Love, Destruction.. Damnation, Salvation, Death and Resurrection..  ^__^
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:
" @lord_oraculous016: Salamat. "
you speak Filipino? Walang Anuman aking kaibigan..  ^__^
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:
" @lord_oraculous016: Just some phrases and words, here and there.  = D  Ma bu hai.  Also, I was asking why you put Living Planets above Galactus if Galactus eats them. "
i see.. actually its spelled as Mabuhay.. i never said living planets are above Galactus.. the diagram i created is more like a conceptual paradigm designed to show the flow of the situation at hand.. its more like Phoenix sustains Life > Phoenix is the mother of Stars > Stars are the catalyst for the formation of planets capable of life > Galactus feeds on planets with life.. do you get my point?
The Gray Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#272  Edited By The Gray Fox

Shuma-Gorath can do it!
 Shuma-Gorath can do it!
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame:  well something like that but not really.. the Pf doesn't really need to feed on stars on a constant basis like how Galactus needs a constant supply of planets for him to survive.. the Dark phoenix only did that to sustain her self for a while because she still hasn't reached the level of complete omnipotence.. like she said, her powers are great but whether she liked it or not, she still has limits during that point of time.. so what she did is she devoured a star to briefly sustain herself.. and like what Lilandra said, "Soon single stars won't deviate her.. She will consume Galaxies.. and like the Crystal that spawned her, she can destroy ALL THAT IS.. in order for the Universe to survive, Dark Phoenix must be destroyed.. for the sake of all that lives, Jean Grey must die!!!"
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@why so serious said:
"

@RiseofApocalypse said:

Wait a minute.   

WHEN did I EVER say that Thanos and Odin can beat GALACTUS?????  Tell me.  WHEN.  Are Thanos and Odin on my list of the people that can beat Galactus????  NOOOOOOOOOOO.   So I'm confused about why you're attacking me on something I never said...... 

That being said, if I "don't know sh!t about Marvel Comics", then you must "not know sh!t" about the freaking English Language
, because it seems you can't post a single word without shoving your bull into my mouth 

1). When Doom took out Odin he was more powerful that Galactus EVER was.  Doom at the time not only had full control of the complete strength of the power cosmic ( something Galactus can never do ), he also had acquired a range of other abilities as well. 

Several other things to take into consideration:  
a). Odin was not ready for such power       b). Odin was surprised and underestimated Doom       c). Odin was not permanently put down 

So no, Galactus DID NOT, and does not have the power to one-shot an All-father.  Not that it matters, because since when did I say Skyfathers can beat Galactus?  It appears to me that you can't read because you "don't know sh!t" about the English Alphabet. 

2).  The part where Galactus ate Tiamut was NON-CANNON.  That's a nice way of saying that it DID NOT HAPPEN.  So, in other words,  
YOU LIED. 

3). Again, when did I EVER say Odin >>> Galactus???  WHEN?  TELL ME WHEN.     
WHEN DID I EVER SAY THANOS >>> GALACTUS????   
WHEN??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 

STOP SHOVING WORDS INTO MY MOUTH. 
   Unless you want to prove to everyone you don't understand the alphabet, that is. 

4). You can't read.  You don't understand the alphabet.  You enjoy shoving words into other people's mouths.  need I say more?     

5).  I especially like how you avoid debating with me about the list that I posted.  Every single character on that list ( with the exception of Ghostrider ) can absolutely toast Galactus.  I know it, you know it.   

Oh wait............. I forgot you don't understand the concept of reading-comprehention 

"

http://img181.imageshack.us/i/biggomni1iq6.jpg/

http://img401.imageshack.us/i/20396565ii7.jpg/ 

Black Celestial Arc was mentioned in TWO completely different arcs in 616 universe. It is canon. Galactus ATE Tiamut in a canon story of 616 but in the future. Get. Your. Facts. Straight.  

No, Doom didn't have more control over the Power Cosmic(which is really laughable as Galactus is THE Power Cosmic and has had possesed it for billions of years) and no, Doom didn't have any other artifacts as he let go of the rod and Cosmic Cube after he got Galactus' power. 
http://img202.imageshack.us/i/31744654.jpg/
http://img248.imageshack.us/i/98890361.jpg/
http://img156.imageshack.us/i/21624789.jpg/     
Please explain to me how the FF found it lying around Doom's ship if it was so important? Please explain how the FF found it while Doom was busy fighting Odin and Asgardians? 
Odin was't prepared? He underestimated him? LOL. Read the goddamn comic will ya? 

You have Abraxas there. Who got wrecked by the Ultimate Nullifier. Alot of the other characters can also be easily defeated by Galactus. Your list is horrible.
chunjacktao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By chunjacktao
" @spidey 15: It's pointless to speak with a troll like him . Moderators still haven't banned him , although he got much more than 3 warnings , and even in that case he has other accounts like chunkshittao ( or something) ( with that ugly black guy ) , the one with Penis Hilton , and that stupid jack12345 or something . I think his goal is to beat Klandicar in trolling . Who knows ..."

Did you just call my avatar an "ugly black guy"????  Dude, that's MIKE TYSON in my avatar.  Know who you're effing with before you start you're bullsh!t. 

I also find it kind of weird that Paris Hilton looks like a penis to you.  I'm a bit concerned. 

So apparently every single person here on the vine who does not like the Juggernaut is the exact same person???  fail. 

btw, flagged.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chunjacktao: You're showing progress . Klandicar would be proud of you as you're improving your trolling skills with every day , "why so serious" .
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By Fire-brand
@John Valentine said:
" Storm with a single lightning strike. "
almost 2 days later, it's still just as retarded. divine spawn could win easily.
monsterjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By monsterjackson
@RiseofApocalypse said:

http://img181.imageshack.us/i/biggomni1iq6.jpg/

http://img401.imageshack.us/i/20396565ii7.jpg/ 

Black Celestial Arc was mentioned in TWO completely different arcs in 616 universe. It is canon. Galactus ATE Tiamut in a canon story of 616 but in the future. Get. Your. Facts. Straight.  

I don't think Galactus eating Tiamut is cannon, sorry man.  If it happened in the future then it did not actually happen.  Maybe they merged together.  Actually I think Galactus would have trouble dealing with a single normal Celestial, not to mention Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial.  Celestials are ridiculously powerful.  

@spidey 15 said:
" @why so serious: 

When did you prove this and how?? Everyone knows that Jugg>>>>>>>>>>Hulk. And the only way that you can prove the opposite is by using PIS and BS.....=]

Did you even bother to read what  RiseofApocalypse said??? He explained that this event was actually canon.=] "

I'm pretty sure War Hulk and Bannerless Hulk can defeat most versions of the Juggernaut.   ( though 8th day would be different story )

Going back on topic, I don't believe that Black Celestial Arc was cannon.  I mean, the concept of Galactus eating The Dreaming Celestial is just ridiculous.   On the previous page I already showed evidence that Arishem the Judge >>> Galactus, and the Dreaming Celestial was supposedly stronger than Arishem??

@TheJuggernautpunch
said:
" @spidey 15: It's pointless to speak with a troll like him . Moderators still haven't banned him , although he got much more than 3 warnings , and even in that case he has other accounts like chunkshittao ( or something) ( with that ugly black guy ) , the one with Penis Hilton , and that stupid jack12345 or something . I think his goal is to beat Klandicar in trolling . Who knows ..."

@TheJuggernautpunch:  

Erm, I don't think Mike Tyson would be very happy if he heard you calling him an "ugly black guy".   

And, yea its kinda weird that you're calling Paris Hilton a Penis.  No offence. 

btw, not taking sides here, but I think WhySoSerious may be right in saying that @Thor'shammer is in fact, @Klandicar in disguise.  I've been watching Thor'shammer for a while now, and he has been up to some suspicious behaviors.