Who can beat Galactus?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By AtPhantom
@cracks said:
" @AtPhantom: LOL. Galactus chasing Hyperstorm. haha  Remember that good guys always win. Galactus in that scenario was a good guy.  Does Galactus drink soy milk? Does he hate milky squares? If Doom stole his powers, Hyper can do that and more and Galactus loses only then.  Any other concerns? "
You're still bringing prep into this battle, whereas we are not, and I don't see what so funny. Galactus can teleport from one side of the universe to the other in an instant, why wouldn't he chase him?
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By cracks
@King Saturn: Your reply befuddles me. Hyperstorm is at least as intelligent as Doom and Doom stole Galactus' powers, meaning Hyperstorm can do that and more. If Hyperstorm steals Galactus' powers, then Galactus is powerless, meaning that Hyperstorm can defeat him.

Questions, comments, concerns?
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By MrDirector786

The One Above All / The Presense
Superman Prime One Million
Phoenix of the White Crown
Maybe 5th dimensional imps
Anti-Monitor
Parallax
Maybe Imperiex
Ion
Maybe the Guardians of the Universe
Beyonder
Eternity
Death

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GhostPool said:
"Spawn 3 age Thor other charcters im uncertian but Ghost Rider beat Galactus too "

in a non-canon animated kids show
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
"Eternity, infinity, death, oblivion, LT, Nemesis, Beyonder, Hulk , and Toaa "

Hulk can beat Galactus? What's next, Wolverine can beat The Anti-Monitor?
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus was defeated by...ready for it....indegestion. 

It's true.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By kagetaicho

Strictly marvel characters:
Living Tribunal
Beyonder
Abraxas
Phoenix
Death
Eternity
Infinity
Most of the celestials especially the one above all celestial
The one Above All (not the celestial)
And there are others nearly as strong or as strong as him that have a good chance at  winning (some have):
Tyrant
Sentry
Thor
In-Betweener
Stranger
the watchers
Kronos
There are others as well.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#58  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
@High Revolutionary: are you referring to when he consumed a few of the Elders of the Universe, or something else? Plus, indigestion effects us all. LOL.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By cracks
@AtPhantom: We? No. I am "bringing prep into this battle." Thanks. And yes Hyperstorm wins with prep. I don't know what the result would be if both Galactus and Hyperstorm had prep, but maybe you could tell me what the result would be.  Also, you are still ignoring the fact that part of Hyperstorm's powers include the powers of the Phoenix Force. Are you ignoring that on purpose, or? The Phoenix Force can easily defeat Galactus.  

Questions? Comments? Concerns?      %Pr
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By CortSether
@geraldthesloth said:
" Why are people saying shuma gorath? "
Because he can beat Galactus :)
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Quite simply it means that the powers he has are a combination that those three characters' powers.  Do you know what exact powers the Phoenix Force has?  The Phoenix Force possesses limitless cosmic energy,  can project beams of immense concussive force, can teleport and can manipulate matter on a sub-atomic level. Hyperstorm has all of these powers except for the "Force of Life, Quantum Singularity,  and psionic nexus" powers.   Telepathy is Xavier's ability. He has that. Having complete control of the four fundamental forces of the universe and complete control of the entire electromagnetic spectrum are both included in Magneto's power set.  He has that. 

Questions? Comments? Concerns?          %Pr
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Jx4gz
@cracks said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne: Quite simply it means that the powers he has are a combination that those three characters' powers.  Do you know what exact powers the Phoenix Force has?  The Phoenix Force possesses limitless cosmic energy,  can project beams of immense concussive force, can teleport and can manipulate matter on a sub-atomic level. Hyperstorm has all of these powers except for the "Force of Life, Quantum Singularity,  and psionic nexus" powers.   Telepathy is Xavier's ability. He has that. Having complete control of the four fundamental forces of the universe and complete control of the entire electromagnetic spectrum are both included in Magneto's power set.  He has that.    Questions? Comments? Concerns?          %Pr "
Don't waste your time 
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Tevnoba
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @cracks said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne: Quite simply it means that the powers he has are a combination that those three characters' powers.  Do you know what exact powers the Phoenix Force has?  The Phoenix Force possesses limitless cosmic energy,  can project beams of immense concussive force, can teleport and can manipulate matter on a sub-atomic level. Hyperstorm has all of these powers except for the "Force of Life, Quantum Singularity,  and psionic nexus" powers.   Telepathy is Xavier's ability. He has that. Having complete control of the four fundamental forces of the universe and complete control of the entire electromagnetic spectrum are both included in Magneto's power set.  He has that.    Questions? Comments? Concerns?          %Pr "
That's why it doesn't make sense everything in Xavier and Magnetos arsenal is well within the power of the Phoenix Force.  I just really want to know where it is stated that he is an amalgam of the three, canon-wise. "
It Doesn't.
nonobee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By nonobee
@cracks said:
" @AtPhantom:  ROFL. Hyperstorm's intelligence is slightly higher than Doctor Doom's and Reed Richards' and Doctor Doom with sufficient prep has managed to steal the powers of the Silver Surfer, Galactus and the Beyonder.  So Hyperstorm with prep can do that and more.  Hyperstorm could have also easily teleported through hyperspace.  Furthermore, Hyperstorm's powers are an amalgam of the Phoenix Force's, Professor X's and Magneto's powers. Most importantly, obviously, is the power of the Phoenix Force that Hyperstorm has and "the Phoenix Force" itself can defeat Galactus.  So a tie it is without prep. A win for Hyperstorm it is with sufficient prep.    Any other concerns?  LOL. "
Being more intelligent does not necessary give you the knowledge of someone less. It's like saying I'm more inteligent than you hence I can do whatever you can do... Off course.. the last part might be true..
Aeschma Deava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Aeschma Deava

I think a lot of people can destroy Galactus. He hasn't shown anything remotely close that shows him being equal to eternity/infinity in power. Even though it was stated, I believe the statement to be false just based on Galactus's showings.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: I was not aware that included in the Phoenix Force's powers and abilities, is the power to have complete control over the entire electromagnetic spectrum and complete control over the four fundamental forces of the universe. Is this true?  

@nonobee said:
" @cracks said:
" @AtPhantom:  ROFL. Hyperstorm's intelligence is slightly higher than Doctor Doom's and Reed Richards' and Doctor Doom with sufficient prep has managed to steal the powers of the Silver Surfer, Galactus and the Beyonder.  So Hyperstorm with prep can do that and more.  Hyperstorm could have also easily teleported through hyperspace.  Furthermore, Hyperstorm's powers are an amalgam of the Phoenix Force's, Professor X's and Magneto's powers. Most importantly, obviously, is the power of the Phoenix Force that Hyperstorm has and "the Phoenix Force" itself can defeat Galactus.  So a tie it is without prep. A win for Hyperstorm it is with sufficient prep.    Any other concerns?  LOL. "
Being more intelligent does not necessary give you the knowledge of someone less. It's like saying I'm more inteligent than you hence I can do whatever you can do... Off course.. the last part might be true.. "

Yes. This is true. However, Hyperstorm COULD do what Dr. Doom has accomplished; stealing Galactus' and Silver Surfer's powers. Hyperstorm already has managed to outwit Doom and Reed Richards quite oftenProxy-Connection: keep-alive Cache-Control: max-age=0 26nbsp; However, you are correct in saying that Hyperstorm might not immediately be able to accomplish what Doom has.  At least not yet.  In time he could probably do that and more.  

Hyperstorm has already conquered most of the universe. So my question is, why hasn't Galactus or even the Phoenix Force tried to stop him
Tha King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Tha King

Not Thor or ghost rider , not silver surfer,no hulk or avengers the only person would be 
Apocalypse, Shape shifter with a Nearly  indestructible  body Armor

No Caption Provided
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By AtPhantom
@Tha King said:
" Not Thor or ghost rider , not silver surfer,no hulk or avengers the only person would be 
No Caption Provided
"
MORPHEUS, I need that Blue Beetle laughing his a$$ off scan!
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By AtPhantom
@cracks said:
"Hyperstorm has already conquered most of the universe. So my question is, why hasn't Galactus or even the Phoenix Force tried to stop him "
Because they didn't give a damn.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By cracks
@AtPhantom: And why is that?  Could you perhaps give me a more explicative answer? Or do you think your answer suffices? 

Thanks.       %Pr
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By AtPhantom
@cracks said:
" @AtPhantom: And why is that?  Could you perhaps give me a more explicative answer? Or do you think your answer suffices?   Thanks.       %Pr "
My answer suffices. You cannot use a character not appearing in a comic as evidence of his power levels. It doesn't work that way. There are loads of beings more powerful then either Galactus or Phoenix and they didn't deem fit to interfere either. Why? Because the writers didn't want them screwing up the plot line. If they appeared or were mentioned in comic as being beaten or retreating or not interfering for reason, we can accept that. If they were not even mentioned. Then we don't mention them either.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By AtPhantom

And yes, as far as cosmic beings are concerned, they don't care who rule the universe so long as it exists, so yes, my answer suffices.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:
" @Tha King said:
" Not Thor or ghost rider , not silver surfer,no hulk or avengers the only person would be 
No Caption Provided
"
MORPHEUS, I need that Blue Beetle laughing his a$$ off scan! "

No Caption Provided

Wish granted.
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By glforthewin

tyrant 
abraxas  
phoneix 
thanos 

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By AtPhantom
@Morpheus_: Ah, That's better. The joke comes full circle :)
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By cracks
@AtPhantom: LMAO. Someone here said that Phoenix can defeat Galactus. I believe that the White Phoenix of the Crown is the only one who can defeat Galactus. Is this a true statement?        %Pr
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nibiru said:
"Yes, Thor has beaten Galactus :O "

It was a severely weakened Galactus, and Big G has beaten Thor before.
G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By G-w-D
@Tevnoba said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @cracks said:
That's why it doesn't make sense everything in Xavier and Magnetos arsenal is well within the power of the Phoenix Force.  I just really want to know where it is stated that he is an amalgam of the three, canon-wise. "
It Doesn't. "
It does! one of the issue of exiles Blinks observation on him
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By randumo24
@cracks said:
" @AtPhantom: LMAO. Someone here said that Phoenix can defeat Galactus. I believe that the White Phoenix of the Crown is the only one who can defeat Galactus. Is this a true statement?        %Pr "

nah, DP could beat a full powered Galactus and Green Phoenix has beatin Galactus before. The force itself would obliterate Galactus with ease.
Tha King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Tha King

IF YOU DON'T THINK APOCALYPSE CAN BEAT  GALACTUS THEN HERE IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#81  Edited By castleking

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Tevnoba
@G-w-D said:
" @Tevnoba said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @cracks said:
It Doesn't. "
It does! one of the issue of exiles Blinks observation on him "
Your counting that?  That is nothing but a third rate observation, by someone with a very limited understanding of the situation.
Avatar image for stormamazonphoenix
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have the perfect person in mind. And she will clean Big G's clock.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By cracks
@Tevnoba: The irrefutable fact remains that Hyperstorm with sufficient prep can defeat Galactus.  Hyperstorm has most of the powers that the Phoenix Force has. And the Phoenix Force can defeat Galactus.                   %Pr
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cracks said:
" @Tevnoba: The irrefutable fact remains that Hyperstorm with sufficient prep can defeat Galactus.  Hyperstorm has most of the powers that the Phoenix Force has. And the Phoenix Force can defeat Galactus.                   %Pr "

No... not in the least
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By cracks
@StormAmazonPhoenix: LOL.  You would know right?                    %Pr
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cracks said:
" @StormAmazonPhoenix: LOL.  You would know right?                    %Pr "

Sure would, guy. Sure would.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By cracks
@StormAmazonPhoenix: LMAO.       %Pr
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cracks said:
" @StormAmazonPhoenix: LMAO.       %Pr "

LOL
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By cracks
@StormAmazonPhoenix: ROFL.    

PINGAS.       %Pr
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cracks said:
" @StormAmazonPhoenix: ROFL.        PINGAS.       %Pr "
LMFAO What is PINGAS?
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By cracks
@StormAmazonPhoenix: ROFL.    %Pr
G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By G-w-D
@StormAmazonPhoenix said:
"I have the perfect person in mind. And she will clean Big G's clock. "
Let me guess Storm? if so speaks for credibility 

@Tevnoba said:
" @G-w-D said:
It Doesn't. "
It does! one of the issue of exiles Blinks observation on him "
Your counting that?  That is nothing but a third rate observation, by someone with a very limited understanding of the situation. "

This version of Blink you're claiming has limited understanding and is no more than a third rate observation if you really believe that  you need to read the Exiles 

Cause unless i'm mistaken this Blink's job is dealing with Multiversal/reality problems, who would be a better judge Emma frost? 

@randumo24 said:
"@cracks said:
" @AtPhantom: LMAO. Someone here said that Phoenix can defeat Galactus. I believe that the White Phoenix of the Crown is the only one who can defeat Galactus. Is this a true statement?        %Pr "
nah, DP could beat a full powered Galactus and Green Phoenix has beatin Galactus before. The force itself would obliterate Galactus with ease. "

Galactus disagree's with you
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By cracks

Hyperstorm can defeat Galactus with sufficient prep.  Hyperstorm also has most of the powers that the Phoenix Force has.                           %Pr

Avatar image for spiderman_greenlantern
SpiderMan-GreenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Harlekin said:
" Aunt May. "
lol
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Ownerz

Tenebrous and Aegis

comic stooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#97  Edited By comic stooge

Hulk or Red Hulk 
CAnAgEheaRt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By CAnAgEheaRt

He has lost to many people so he is not that good.

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By "Colossus"

Did i just read someone saying Hulk 0_o??

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By cracks

LOL.     %Pr