• 176 results
#151 Edited by zgtfreak (1896 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaosknight75: Time to debunk Spacebattles as always...

"1) They can only exist inside the Moon Cell. Everything they do works because they're in there. Solomon can just destroy the Moon Cell.

2) They aren't above him in power, at all, in anything they show. The big threat of BB controlling the Moon Cell came down to exterminating humanity. Solomon destroyed all of human history then washed his hands and moved on to whatever his current goal is.

Hell BB needed to rely on an Authority to defeat all of Gawain and Leo."

Gilgamesh broke the Moon Cell's laws and literally left it, so that argument is thrown out the window.

Solomon can't even touch the Moon Cell.

Because that's pretty much all BB wanted to do.

Base BB was toying with Gawain the entire fight and proceeds to one shot him.

Solomon gets blinked out of existence by base BB. Never put Fate/GO characters against CCC.

Bringing random things in from other websites won't help you. I can go pull up Omniversal Battlefield saying Gilgamesh is multiversal, but I'm not; I'm debunking you myself with my own reasons.

I think we're officially done here.

#152 Edited by TheDeathstar (4234 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak Speed of sound building level what? LMAO never. I don't even go into Sailor Moon threads. Guess you have nothing to chant about now

#153 Edited by zgtfreak (1896 posts) - - Show Bio
#154 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8135 posts) - - Show Bio

I only watched stay night and zero and not much struck me as impressive. How powerful are these guys?

#155 Posted by Lucano (3442 posts) - - Show Bio

Commodore Guff should do the trick.

#156 Posted by EcoBlitz (4915 posts) - - Show Bio
#157 Edited by Lucano (3442 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: Old-Walker from MTG. Practically immortal, mid-level reality warping, does not need a physical body to exist and has a major hax, which is being able to affect literature and fiction in general, he positively changed the ending of the novel he appeared on and can affect other fiction as well, so... Yeah him.

#158 Posted by EcoBlitz (4915 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal: this is composite, so they go from whatever you understood in Zero and stay night, to Gilgamesh existing in a place without space or time because he’s too powerful. And that’s while he’s weaker. He proceeds to tell the rules of the place to go to hell, breaks out and proceeds to utterly stomp B.B. who is above time and is above universal while he himself isn’t trying

#159 Posted by EcoBlitz (4915 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano: Gilgamesh has anti-immortal weapons. Any injury dealt by Gae Budhe is recognized as already healed and thus cannot be healed again. He already stomped B.B. who could warp reality. I don’t know about the rest, but proof he can affect other fiction? And to what extent??

#160 Posted by Lucano (3442 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:As to change the ending of an entire book, this is from the MTG novels, Invasion to be precise back from the year 2000. I can go and look from my physical copy, the exact excerpt where he basically says he has done it several times with non-MTG books and where he does it to the same book in which he appears, but would probably take me some time. Old-Walkers could get destroyed in body, mind and soul and still be able to come back, Urza, Nicol Bolas and others mentioned it. Guff was implied by Urza himself that if he had used his fiction-altering ability he could have been the most powerful entity in their multiverse, however he could even decide when to die, as he does on that very same novel... He was pretty darn ridiculous as a character overall. Was also bathshit insane...

#161 Edited by TheDeathstar (4234 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: Show me what you suggested that I have said. I will leave comicvine. Sure bud, just another of your empty claims.

#162 Edited by zgtfreak (1896 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/composite-goku-vs-golden-cloth-seiya-and-sailor-mo-1960583/?page=1

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/xeno-goku-vs-manga-team-1952721/

#5 Posted by TheDeathstar (3785 posts) - 10 days, 8 hours ago - Show Bio

Xeno Goku has beaten Multiversal characters in Base.

Composite Goku roflstomps All Gold Saints.

So much for you not going to SM threads.

This was all found by going to 2 old threads I saw and going to your profile for 2 seconds.

#163 Edited by TheDeathstar (4234 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: Don't see anything being disproved especially after ArcReactor's post.

You don't even know how powerful Heroes characters are. Even Zeno's stats is literally infinite in the game.

#164 Posted by zgtfreak (1896 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar: We all disproved there being an infinite multiverse and higher dimensions in DBH, infact there isn't even confirmed to be a thousand timelines, let alone infinite. You even tried to argue Xeno Goku is like 6D or 7D despite higher dimensions not existing, let alone them even remotely implying higher dimensions>lower. Also Zeno infinity symbol is on a random card with no context and even if it was legit (it isn't), infinity, 6D, 7D, ect is fodder to 8D multi infinite higher dimensional realm destroying CCC Gilgamesh, who can rip apart space time and multi infinite realities with the mere spinning of his blade, can bust concepts, match omnipresent beings above time, and much more.

#165 Edited by TheDeathstar (4234 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: 6D and 7D argued when? Post it here if I ever said it, the best was 4th Dimensional only because they hold feat of such. Where you bring all these craps in your head and claim things that never happened? Nothing was disproved at all. Instead most of the lowballers were grounded by legitimate statements and feats actually performed on screen by multiple people and especially ArcReactor.

Dimensional tiering is as useless as your arguments and as irrelevant as you always siding with characters when put out against DB. Heroes has feats something you can't deny or debunk. As far as I see it, you just got debunked hard by chaosking that it isn't even funny since he seem to know of the series so that you can't spread lies that goes around with Comicvine.

You know you sound like a troll trying to wank Gil on high heavens. I suppose I shouldn't take you seriously.

OT: Gilgamesh is a fodder compared to Goku and an insect to Xeno Goku or Demigra.

#166 Edited by zgtfreak (1896 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar: Somewhere in those links I sent I believe.

Arc Reactor copy and pasted the same wank and got debunked.

Chaosknight was raging so hard that he had to get a warning from a mod to stop being toxic, not to mention he admitted to not playing CCC and heavily implied he never played Extra. One of his main arguments was basically planetary mindhax = attack potency.

Xeno Goku is more featless and has even less statements than DBS Goku.

The Nasuverse clearly shows lower dimensional beings can't even exist in higher, and higher dimensional beings can't be damaged by lower, so yes, dimensions in the Nasuverse do indeed matter.

Funny, because you are literally a known troll on Comicvine for coming in and saying "Goku wins" (or any DBS character) without any real reason why.

So tell me how Goku survives casuality reversal, space-time destruction, conceptually returning everything to nothingness, and many many more hax? He doesn't.

Tbh, Goku would die to FSN Gil via Ea's spinning (as it still rips apart space-time), and the fact Heroic Spirits can't be physically harmed (all Goku has), let alone CCC. Goku is a low-tier fictional character due to his lack of intelligence and no hax with barely MFTL+ speed.

#167 Edited by ChaosKnight75 (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar: Don’t waste any more of your time. This clown is not gonna change his mind about his pet series no matter what so just let him believe whatever he wants and ignore him XD

He’s already been exposed for lying and making shit up to defend it.

#168 Edited by CaoCao (1438 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Schneider

#169 Posted by TheDeathstar (4234 posts) - - Show Bio
#170 Posted by Stan Rodriguez (531 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

The grape god no/low diff

#171 Posted by Wanderez (1775 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaosknight75:

Says the person who thinks there is a universal buster in dbs.

#172 Posted by EcoBlitz (4915 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@chaosknight75:

Says the person who thinks there is a casual universal buster(not named zeno) in dbs.

Just said I should fix it and add that in there for you.

#173 Edited by Wanderez (1775 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:

Zeno never busted a universe, he ERASED it. Universal is his range. Hax that ignore durability especially EE just simply erase. Using power levels on it is utterly retarded.

Next, Zamasu? He became the universe, so what? He was simply omnipresent.

Goku and Beerus? The shockwaves were specifically stated to be "threatening" the universe, however there are a few major problems that contradict that statement:

-they couldnt destroy a star

-normal human could react to the shockwaves, which means that they were moving extremely slow, thus: the universe is expanding constantly at light speeds and even if we assume it was going to get destroyed it was about to happen PLANET BY PLANET (lets even exclude stars) eventually... after billions of years

-at the end of the day, the universe never got destroyed and Goku and Beerus demonstrated multi-planetary feats at best with COMBINED EFFORT

#174 Posted by Gokluma (8620 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Darkseid and Composite Thanos will destroy all of the fate in seconds

#175 Edited by EcoBlitz (4915 posts) - - Show Bio
#176 Posted by Wanderez (1775 posts) - - Show Bio
#177 Posted by ovy7 (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

A loli

No Caption Provided