Who can beat Composite Gilgamesh

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for galan_destroyer
Galan_Destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

1- Weakest character who can beat him

2- Anyone allowed

DeChefMan98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weakest character: Base Touma Kamijou break Gil's arrogant illusions

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya Otsutsuki

PapaRoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Normal Meliodas after his revival . If not then most assuredly in Assault mode. I only say this because Melio has his full counter and if uses unleashed Lostvayne Gilga will find all of his precious weapons thrown back at him at more than full force

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LPSAD fiamma of the right.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea what composite Gilgamesh can do since I only read the visual novel. Do you know what are his feats Mr. Destroyer?

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paparoni: Meliodas gets skewered by composure kill.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EcoBlitz

@dechefman98: composite gil isn’t so arrogant. He smacks kamijou like a child.

PapaRoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Composure kill? What in the world does that even mean? Im sure if its not physical or some kind of BFR Gilga will be full countered or Revenge countered. Even if Gilga were to skewer Melio once it would not kill him seeing as you would need to skewer all 7 of his hearts which Gilga is not aware of.

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RanaProGamer

@ecoblitz: I don’t find him managing to keep up with her regeneration and immortality. And Gilgamesh has no sealing techniques that he can use to put her down permanently. Also Gilgamesh has no counters against ESB.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Composite Gil" really only means CCC Gil tbh. The power gap between that version and every other version is way too large for the other versions to be relevant.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranaprogamer: lol there are a plethora of anti-regeneration and anti-immortality weapons in GoB. Any injury inflicted by Gae Budhe the world recognizes as already healed and thus that injury cannot be healed, that is now the person’s most optimum condition.

Hapre is also anti-immortality.

He simply either tanks it(as iirc yes resistant matter manipulation or scales to those who has) or Ea Nukes her by simply spinning.

Kaguya is really nothing to Gilgamesh.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paparoni: lol my bad I was on mobile, I meant to type composite Gil.

Look above these posts for examples of ways film can kill him.

Also hnurting, it tears apart space to damage its target completely ignoring durability.

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: I get what you’re saying, but to say that Gilgamesh solos the Narutoverse is wrong.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranaprogamer: Um yes he does. Composite Gil is MASSIVELY FTL and can one shot every single person either separately or at once if he chooses to.

PapaRoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: If that's So, I change my response to Dark Schneider. Dark Schnedier has a lot crazier hax than any form of Gilgamesh

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: The problem is with Gilgamesh is that he is insufferably arrogant and will thus almost always hold back unless he sees his opponent as entertaining or worthy of his power. He barely knows how to wield most of the weapons in the Gate of Babylon. After being blackened by the mud of the Grail, he physically incarnated and lost his ability to enter spirit form. His arrogance makes him unlikely to use Enuma Elish at its full power, unless facing a worthy opponent. And I believe that this would be his downfall. Not forget to mention that even Momoshiki, Kinshiki and Urashiki were traveling from different Solar Systems in short amount of times so even their speed is crazy fast. Not forget to mention that Gilgamesh has lost to people weaker than him and some characters in Narutoverse have Planet Level Attack Potency.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Chad Reinhard spanks the virgin Gilgamesh

No Caption Provided

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ChaosKnight75

White Queen solos him and the Nasuverse

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Goku.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonders

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sungsam

Composite Mxyzptlk can one shot Gilgamesh even though he's 5D.

DC's god tiers are so powerful that their 5 dimensional imps are literally casual omniversal/outerversal/infinite dimensional destroyers by feats. DC literally defies dimensional tiering.

No Caption Provided

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zgtfreak

@sungsam: I'm not familiar with Mxy's abilities anymore, so I am not making a case on who would win, but Mxy and CCC Gilgamesh should have the same speed, since Gilgamesh kept up with an omnipresent being, and Enuma Elish at full power can one shot Mxy to my knowledge, as it ignores power, durability, and immortality, so wouldn't it be a who hits who first scenario?

@chronicplane No one in Dragonball can even remotely stand a chance against CCC Gilgamesh.

@ecoblitz CCC Gilgamesh's speed is beyond time, not MFTL, otherwise beyond time omnipresent BB would speed blitz him.

Avatar image for rebuildofkojima
RebuildofKojima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god.......

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zgtfreak

@zackg: I didn't come here to comment much, but when I see people pit fodder like Kaguya and Goku against CCC Gilgamesh, I have to set them straight.

CCC Gilgamesh defeated an omnipresent, beyond time, beyond multiversal, reality warping being (BB). His hax alone are more impressive than all of the Narutoverse combined. Even god tier multiverse Nasuverse characters like Tamamo (multiverse Tamamo link https://imgur.com/a/INmUP) would get blinked out of existence by Gilgamesh. Not to mention he has hax resistances to pretty much everything in Naruto.

Requirements for killing CCC Gilgamesh

1. Be at least significantly beyond infinite multiverse level

2. Have similar levels of speed (being able to keep up with omnipresent beings, or being omnipresent yourself)

3. Have loads of fast working hax that he has been shown not to counter

4. Have many hax resistances yourself

5. Be able to counter/tank Enuma Elish's instant conceptual erasure.

Kaguya has none of these.

Also if you want proof for CCC Gilgamesh's power, I can dump a feats TLDR.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: You know who else killed an omnipotent? Everyone's favorite dominatrix Bayonetta. Also Dante. Also Spawn, also...do I need to go on? Those people killed omnipotent opponents but aside from Spawn the other two army viewed as nearly that powerful.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zackg: I didn't say omnipotent, I said omnipresent (exist everywhere at once in the past, present and future), meaning Gilgamesh can keep up with basically the fastest speed there is; you can't kill omnipotents.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Dante and Bayonetta did. So obviously you can. Spawn just pretty much trapped God in a pocket dimension.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zackg: You fail to understand that omnipotents are all-powerful. Bayonetta beat a universal being, yet base form CCC Gilgamesh is universal, let alone Genesis Mystic Code Gilgamesh.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranaprogamer said:

@ecoblitz: The problem is with Gilgamesh is that he is insufferably arrogant and will thus almost always hold back unless he sees his opponent as entertaining or worthy of his power. He barely knows how to wield most of the weapons in the Gate of Babylon. After being blackened by the mud of the Grail, he physically incarnated and lost his ability to enter spirit form. His arrogance makes him unlikely to use Enuma Elish at its full power, unless facing a worthy opponent. And I believe that this would be his downfall. Not forget to mention that even Momoshiki, Kinshiki and Urashiki were traveling from different Solar Systems in short amount of times so even their speed is crazy fast. Not forget to mention that Gilgamesh has lost to people weaker than him and some characters in Narutoverse have Planet Level Attack Potency.

This is composite Gilgamesh so pretty much everything you just said is irrelevant. CCC Gilgamesh doesn't act as cocky as the FSN version and is far more powerful.

DeadZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The Glorious God Emperor of Mankind smacks him and makes him into his new Primarch.

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: Alright I see your point, then my answer is Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

jobbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Arthuria Pendragon smacks the shit out of him.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sungsam

@zgtfreak said:

@sungsam: I'm not familiar with Mxy's abilities anymore, so I am not making a case on who would win, but Mxy and CCC Gilgamesh should have the same speed, since Gilgamesh kept up with an omnipresent being, and Enuma Elish at full power can one shot Mxy to my knowledge, as it ignores power, durability, and immortality, so wouldn't it be a who hits who first scenario?

Composite Mxy (which is carried by Mxy's WF feats) basically and casually destroyed and erased the entire DC Omniverse which includes Infinite Dimensional cosmologies and instantly and infinitely multiplying creations that vastly dwarf Gilgamesh's verse by unimaginable miles effortlessly. His powers include Plot Manipulation type reality warping and popping into the writer's world. This assuming we use a Composite DC Cosmology model to scale Mxy.

Yes, I agree that attack potency and range doesn't equate to durability and it might be about who hits first scenario, but still. It appears so theoretical that Gil will be affecting something at Mxy's level even if we cannot assume durability.

I'm actually complementing and respecting Gilgamesh because I'm the only one mentioning extremely overpowered characters just to beat him because I still don't know if anything below Mxy can take on Gil. It would be more of an insult if I said Goku can beat Gil. Every other character mentioned against Gil in this thread is arguably leagues below Composite Mxy when it comes to actual showings.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What exactly are composite Gilgamesh's feats? I've only read one of the visual novels and couldn't get past episode 1 of the first anime.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranaprogamer: Yeah, composite Gil doesn’t job around. He wrecks people like shit because he can.

Ishtar fires the concept of the planet venus(or isbit Jupiter) as a weapon, Gilgamesh>Her. He came back from 1500 light years away in mere seconds at best. Nobody from the HST is doing shit to composite Gilgamesh, plain and simple.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By zgtfreak

@sungsam: Oh, I know saying Mxy>Gil is extremely reasonable, I was just mentioning Enuma Elish ignoring durability, ect.

@jobbers CCC Gilgamesh isn't even needed to blink composite Arturia out of existence; he bodied her in FSN and Zero, and CCC Gilgamesh is two dimensions above her Avalon, meaning she is defenseless against him.

@thetruthiii CCC Gilgamesh's feats involve destroying 1 to 4 infinite realms with the spinning of Ea's blade alone, keeping pace and one shotting an 8D omnipresent beyond multiversal entity (BB), and drawing his power from the Earth Mother Goddess and possibly (based off a theoretical statement) Akasha/the Root herself (god). I can dump a feats TLDR if needed.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sungsam

@zgtfreak said:

@sungsam: Oh, I know saying Mxy>Gil is extremely reasonable, I was just mentioning Enuma Elish ignoring durability, ect.

@jobbers CCC Gilgamesh isn't even needed to blink composite Arturia out of existence; he bodied her in FSN and Zero, and CCC Gilgamesh is two dimensions above her Avalon, meaning she is defenseless against him.

I agree, there is a chance that Enuma Elish can affect Mxy if Mxy just plays around.

And I do think that Composite Gil is extremely powerful to the point that the weakest Composite character I can come up with for legit showings (and no wank) would be a Composite Mxy.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sungsam

@ovy7 said:

The Chad Reinhard spanks the virgin Gilgamesh

No Caption Provided

Aw nah, Kratos kills Gods in his verse, therefore Kratos >>> all Gods. Kratos shit stomps on all Omnipotents, Nigh Omnipotents including Gil and Rein.

No Caption Provided

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By zgtfreak

@sungsam: I think the main reason people are putting DBZ and Naruto characters against him in this thread is because Vsbattles has him at planet level simply because his main timeline counterpart is planet level, even though the main timelines have entirely different rules, lore, and cosmology; everyone uses Vsbattles as facts though sadly.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Compostie Gil will be 100 percent serious, use his entire arsenal freely, spam the hell out of his Battle Computer, and is FTL. There's no one beneath like star-level guys with hax resistance who can stand up to him.

Kaguya gets one-shot with anti-immortality weapons. Goku gets instant heart-pierced with causality reversal. Touma gets obliterated with a mountain splitter sword from a mile away.

Mel beating him is honestly a joke.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheDeathstar

Goku one shots, speedblitzes or Hakais.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: lol ccc Gilgamesh one shots goku as an after thought with hrunting

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: I wouldn’t put gil at multiversal due to TnM in fgo tbh, cuz it contradicts the power level of Ishtar, gotea, Solomon etc. I know she says she’s not exaggerating, but tha should be taken with a grain of salt

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By zgtfreak

@ecoblitz: I was just saying even a main timeline character is already multiversal, yet the main timelines are fodder to CCC. CCC Gilgamesh isn't multiversal due to main timeline Amaterasu, he is beyond multiversal due to his own feats and the Moon Cell's (and Moon Cell BB's) statements and feats. The Moon Cell has 1 to 4 infinite realms which BB is above since she fuses with the Moon Cell, and Gilgamesh wiped out those realms with the mere spinning of Ea (he briefly destroys the entire reality marble) and one shots BB. Gilgamesh also keeping up pace with beyond time omnipresent BB means he is faster than time itself; if he was simply MFTL, BB would speedblitz him.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheDeathstar
zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By zgtfreak

My official answer of the weakest character who can beat composite/CCC Gilgamesh is Extra timeline Archetype Earth Arcueid, as her base form was already implied to beat Moon Cell BB in Extra, so if she was at full power (Archetype Earth), she may be able to beat CCC Genesis Gilgamesh.

This is only a maybe though.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By zgtfreak

@thedeathstar: So you're saying Goku can fight a beyond multiversal entity who can keep up with omnipresent beings, can wipe out multiple infinite realms with the mere spinning of his blade, and is 8D (higher dimensions are completely above lower in the Nasuverse)? No, he can't. Gilgamesh whips out his golden light machine gun and mows down the DBZverse for the lolz; Enuma Elish isn't even remotely needed, infact his Genesis form isn't even needed, as base CCC Gilgamesh is universal (at the very least).