• 154 results
#151 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

And more speculative rubbish from the bleach side instead of feats. Said it once I'll say it again, everyone who debates bleach on this website is trash.

#152 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

And more speculative rubbish from the bleach side instead of feats. Said it once I'll say it again, everyone who debates bleach on this website is trash.

Ignore this guy^^, he literally thinks Naruto emits passive planetary shockwaves and that Edo Madara solo's Bleach.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
#153 Posted by deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Any form above base is too much for whitebeard he ain't tanking and definitely not dodging a cero spam

#154 Edited by FaradaySloth (9167 posts) - - Show Bio

>Complains “speculative” side is Bleach

>Doesn’t realize the One Piece side is arguing for a speculative character

*Curb Your Enthusiasm Theme*

#155 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3102 posts) - - Show Bio

A prime WB should honestly stomp, but he gets nuked without any feats to to show his full capabilities.

#156 Posted by TheBalance (741 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulquiorra palmed a getsuga from a dude who with a simple swing, quite casually dispersed a cero with that could warp space with residual energy. Ulquiorra could blow away a good portion of his reiatsu with a normal cero implying power very far beyond that. The intensity of his reiatsu grows 25× more powerful at full power.

#157 Posted by Jko1 (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@kingguinness said:

Whitebeard one shots. He's tier above characters who would stomp Ulquiorra.

As I have been saying

Almost this. Ulquiorra is more like Luffy tier. Also people seem to forget that Ulquiorra doesn't start in his 2nd release and use lanza's that frequently. Though this honestly would be a viable way for Ulquiorra to win if he were to stay in the air and spam lanza's on Whitebeard. So overall I'm going with Whitebeard 8-9/10.

#158 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4204 posts) - - Show Bio

lanza is stronger than anything we've seen in one piece

#159 Posted by Ninelven (203 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no clue about Ulquiorra, but since VS Wanking Wiki puts him at mountain level +, the guy must be city level at best.

Thus Whitebeard wins.