Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Saxz

@ovy7:

EDITED:Lol, especially if you consider that oars(luffy shadow monster),was Comparable of said island.Konoha size is barely considered a city and it is comparable to some OP islands

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz@ovy7@undre How big do you think Los Noches is? I've done some calculations so I'm curious.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By ovy7

@saxz: Nah, Oars wasn't the size of TB, but it was kinda comparable. I've seen calcs of TB using Oars as a reference point, putting the size of the island around 1km in diameter.

Meanwhile, Yammi at his biggest is like hundreds of meters, and he could casually fight and throw Ceros inside LN.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

@saxz: Nah, Oars wasn't the size of TB, but it was kinda comparable. I've seen calcs of TB using Oars as a reference point, putting the size of the island around 1km in diameter.

Meanwhile, Yammi at his biggest is like hundreds of meters, and he could casually fight and throw Ceros inside LN.

Lol 1KM diameter is tiny, the smallest island on here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_by_area

has an area of 1,000KM² or about 36KM in diameter

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: I see LN to be at least island sized. I've seen a calc based on orizont distance that puts LN at like 100km in diameter.

Yeah, 1km is small. Even the smallest pixel calc of LN is like 4.6km. That's 16x the area.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7: In my calculations I got LN as roughly 42,000KM² or around 231KM in diameter. I considered this a lowball aswell since I used an average humans walking speed (Which is obviously much slower than Ichigo's would be.)

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Saxz

@limitlesssigil said:

@saxz@ovy7@undre How big do you think Los Noches is? I've done some calculations so I'm curious.

Well I have two results

>Using Statements &

>using Visuals

using Neliel 3-day walk statement and assuming they somehow rest for almost half a day,each day. one side of the wall is at least 150-200km in length.since the whole of Las noches castle is a perfect square,it would be at least 150-200square kilometers inside.

Using visuals from Yammy's point of view, Yammy's second ressurecion transformation was at least 300-600 feet in height.from his point of view looking into the horizon, you couldn't see the end of Las noches,Las noches edge should be a 3000 foot wall(give or take).yet Yammy line of sight was shown from every direction and you couldn't see this massive wall,hell you couldn't see some prominenet places like the Espada's and Aizen's castle .

Las noches in other words is at least twice as big as Manhattan island,from 300 feet you would get a good view of the entire island in the horizon,(without any obstacle).

Same goes for Small countries like Malta(europe)from 300 feet,you would get a good view of the almost the entire Country.Matla is 350 square kilometers IIRC.

so Las noches is definitely island sized scaling from Manhattan in IRL or possibly Small country scaling from Malta IRL

THIS IS A LOWBALL BY THE WAY

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@saxz said:

@limitlesssigil said:

Well I have two results

>Using Statements &

>using Visuals

using Neliel 3-day walk statement and assuming they somehow rest for almost half a day,each day. one side of the wall is at least 150-200km in length.since the whole of Las noches castle is a perfect square,it would be at least 150-200square kilometers inside.

Using visuals from Yammy's point of view, Yammy's second ressurecion transformation was at least 300-600 feet in height.from his point of view looking into the horizon, you couldn't see the end of Las noches,Las noches edge should be a 3000 foot wall(give or take).yet Yammy line of sight was shown from every direction and you couldn't see this massive wall,hell you couldn't see some prominenet places like the Espada's and Aizen's castle .

Las noches in other words is at least twice as big as Manhattan island,from 300 feet you would get a good view of the entire island in the horizon,(without any obstacle).

Same goes for Small countries like Malta(europe)from 300 feet,you would get a good view of the almost the entire Country.Matla is 350 square kilometers IIRC.

so Las noches is definitely island sized scaling from Manhattan in IRL or possibly Small country scaling from Malta IRL

About the part of them needing to rest, this isn't the case, Ichigo can ride on a bike for 5 days continuously during his training with Shinji, so walking would just be a breeze for him.

And the 3 day walk actually makes it 6 days for the entire outside of Los Noches, since it's 3 days to get to 1 gate from their position, which is halfway.

I just made a thread regarding this if you're interested.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/limitlesssigil/blog/how-big-is-los-noches/136520/

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

. I considered this a lowball aswell since I used an average humans walking speed

I used an average child walking speed, but now that I think about it Neliel is not average normal child, and would at least walk like an average adult

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:

@limitlesssigil:

. I considered this a lowball aswell since I used an average humans walking speed

I used an average child walking speed, but now that I think about it Neliel is not average normal child, and would at least walk like an average adult

I used an average human walking speed since Nel was stating it would take Ichigo 3 days to travel that distance.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:

@ovy7:

Lol, especially if you consider that oars(luffy shadow monster),was almost the size of said island.Konoha size is barely considered a city and it is comparable to some OP islands

You DID NOT just say Oars was the size of Thriller Bark......

No Caption Provided

This is him in one of the rooms inside of the castle:

No Caption Provided

Looking af the three regular sized humans in this scan right behind Moria He vastly dwarfs Yammy:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

L,NEXT ARGUEMENT

I've seen some lowballing but this is disgusting

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@saxz said:

@ovy7:

Lol, especially if you consider that oars(luffy shadow monster),was almost the size of said island.Konoha size is barely considered a city and it is comparable to some OP islands

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Looking af the three regular sized humans in this scan right behind Moria He vastly dwarfs Yammy:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

L,NEXT ARGUEMENT

Neither of those are Yammy's final forms, and the image at the bottom is from deviant art rofl, it's not even from the Manga.

You're complaining about low balling but say nothing about the LS WB and Island leveling Akainu or the island sized Marineford or the city sized Los Noches, gtfo with your pathetic bias.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

@saxz: it's not even the only or first one of those lol. You got OP debaters saying that Moria spliting Thriller Bark is island level, while Lanza is just mountain lvl. . . even tho Lanza would destroy Thriller Bark tens of times over.

I don't even...

You can't reason with One Piece wankers. For example, Akainu is MHS yet Bleach is hypersonic? Lmao.

People can't accept how One Piece is complete fodder to Bleach.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:

@ovy7 said:

@saxz: it's not even the only or first one of those lol. You got OP debaters saying that Moria spliting Thriller Bark is island level, while Lanza is just mountain lvl. . . even tho Lanza would destroy Thriller Bark tens of times over.

I don't even...

You can't reason with One Piece wankers. For example, Akainu is MHS yet Bleach is hypersonic? Lmao.

You forget that Whitebeard is also apparently LightSpeed, Akainu can level an entire island, Los Noches is barely city size, Marineford is Island sized simply because it's a piece of land surrounded by water.

No Caption Provided

People can't accept how One Piece is complete fodder to Bleach.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@saxz said:

@ovy7:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

L,NEXT ARGUEMENT

Neither of those are Yammy's final forms, and the image at the bottom is from deviant art rofl, it's not even from the Manga.

Lol It's a recolor,chapter 383:

No Caption Provided

You're complaining about low balling but say nothing about the LS WB and Island leveling Akainu or the island sized Marineford or the city sized Los Noches, gtfo with your pathetic bias.

No one said Whitebeard was Ls....

Whitebeard destroyed Marineford which was an Island....

Akainu completely altered punk Hazard and matched Whitebeards quake, don't see why he can't be Island level especially When we saw Fujitora casually leveling mountain sized structures

Don't recall anyone saying it was city sized

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's kind of comical af that people honestly believe Akainu is Island Level despite him and the OP cast not having one feat on par or above LDR.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@saxz said:

@ovy7:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

L,NEXT ARGUEMENT

Again, that's not Yammy's final size, he continuously grows in size the angrier he gets, he was still growing upon being defeated by Kenpachi and Byakuya.

No Caption Provided

Shirso literally did so in this thread, learn to read.

No, again just because a piece of land is surrounded by water doesn't make it island size, Marineford isn't even close to the size of an island, next.

Akainu completely altered punk Hazard and matched Whitebeards quake, don't see why he can't be Island level especially When we saw Fujitora casually leveling mountain sized structures

Akainu altered half of Punkhazard over a period of 10 days, if it took someone 10 days to destroy a universe would they be universal? Smh, such basic principles.

Shirso did in this very thread, learn to read.

It's so funny how quick he is to call Bleach fans Lowballers etc, but completely hesitant to call OP fans nonsensical wankers.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

Great,i stand officially corrected, fuzzy memory and all. I just remember him being comparable to the Island.my mistake.PEACE.see that wasn't so hard, you should do that more often

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard wins.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By SkySanji

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@saxz said:

@ovy7:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

L,NEXT ARGUEMENT

Again, that's not Yammy's final size, he continuously grows in size the angrier he gets, he was still growing upon being defeated by Kenpachi and Byakuya.

I've seen his final size and he dwarfs the pillars in Las noches at best he still gets vastly dwarfed by Oars

No Caption Provided

No, again just because a piece of land is surrounded by water doesn't make it island size, Marineford isn't even close to the size of an island, next.

It's not like there are literal mountains being shown it's not like Giants are present on the Island:

No Caption Provided

So your urrounded by a body of water arguement is null

Akainu altered half of Punkhazard over a period of 10 days, if it took someone 10 days to destroy a universe would they be universal? Smh, such basic principles.

This isn't the case at all since he completely altered it if he just destroyed it and that was it then a case could be made, and you still can't refute him matching Whitebeards quake especially when the Whitebeard who destroyed Marineford had half his face blown off before doing so while the Akainu who matched is quake was in a less severe condition also moot point is moot when we have Aokiji who can do this in an instant:

No Caption Provided

Did he alter the islsnd only because he was fighting for 10 days? No.

It's so funny how quick he is to call Bleach fans Lowballers etc, but completely hesitant to call OP fans nonsensical wankers.

Wait what we have people saying Ichigo is 5d

There are 40+ planetary characters in Bleach

Ichigo and Yhwach can beat Thanos AND Darkseid

I have screens hits of all of this.

But OP fans are nonsensical wankers gtfo with your bias

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: yeah, agree. I like OP way more than Bleach, but this is ridiculous.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: bullet durability WB can somehow compete with ulqiorra. Has no comparable speed feats either.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@saxz said:

@ovy7:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

L,NEXT ARGUEMENT

I've seen his final size and he dwarfs the pillars in Las noches at best he still gets vastly dwarfed by Oars

These pillars?

No Caption Provided

That are literally proven to be 2000 Meters tall? How does he get dwarfed by oars.

No Caption Provided

It's not like there are literal mountains being shown it's not like Giants are present on the Island:

"Mountains" Again, just like shirso you have no idea how big either a mountain or an island truly is.

These things in Marineford should be called hills, here's a real mountain

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

What? I've literally and definitively proven that Marineford has no right to be considered island size.

This isn't the case at all since he completely altered it if he just destroyed it and that was it then a case could be made, and you still can't refute him matching Whitebeards quake especially when the Whitebeard who destroyed Marineford had half his face blown off before doing so while the Akainu who matched is quake was in a less severe condition

Somehow altering > Destroying, you're delusional. Akainu never matched any Marineford splitting quakes, stop dreaming.

And I have screenshots of people saying Whitebeard is planetary, what are you smoking. When you have known people in this forum like Shirso and KingGuinness claiming, the majority of Bleach is only hypersonic, Whitebeard is LS, Los Noches is barely city sized, that's when it shows which fanbase truly wanks more.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

@faradaysloth: yeah, agree. I like OP way more than Bleach, but this is ridiculous.

Believe it or not, I also love OP. It's literally my favorite series that's still going, but some of the shit I read just amazes me, and most of this forum actually accept it also.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@skysanji: bullet durability WB can somehow compete with ulqiorra. Has no comparable speed feats either.

A sick bed written Whitebeard.... Would destroy Ulquiorra funny how he can destroy Marineford while Having half of his face blown off and having his stomache pumped full of Lava Like tagging Kizaru while bed written?

Op says Healthy Whitebeard so he should be able to preform these feats with complete and utter ease

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: los noches is 1000 miles in diameter. Base espada can destroy it. So its safe to say ulqioria can destroy it 10× over putting him at Continental. Makes sense because uryu said his reastu felt like a ocean.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So does being sick suddenly reduce your durability???

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji said:
@undre said:

A sick bed written Whitebeard.... Would destroy Ulquiorra funny how he can destroy Marineford while Having half of his face blown off and having his stomache pumped full of Lava Like tagging Kizaru while bed written?

Op says Healthy Whitebeard so he should be able to preform these feats with complete and utter ease

As I already told you, being healthy doesn't get rid of his age, claiming he'd perform his feats with utter ease is further idiocy.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By SkySanji

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@saxz said:

@ovy7:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

L,NEXT ARGUEMENT

These pillars?

No Caption Provided

That are literally proven to be 2000 Meters tall? How does he get dwarfed by oars.

No Caption Provided

"Mountains" Again, just like shirso you have no idea how big either a mountain or an island truly is.

No Caption Provided

Those mountains are in the background:

No Caption Provided

And is still visible from the front of Hq

Not to mention in this scan we see it dwarfing cities:

No Caption Provided

What? I've literally and definitively proven that Marineford has no right to be considered island size.

You haven't using scans of Mountains being in the background makes no sense and isent debunk worthy.

This isn't the case at all since he completely altered it if he just destroyed it and that was it then a case could be made, and you still can't refute him matching Whitebeards quake especially when the Whitebeard who destroyed Marineford had half his face blown off before doing so while the Akainu who matched is quake was in a less severe condition

Somehow altering > Destroying, you're delusional. Akainu never matched any Marineford splitting quakes, stop dreaming.

When you refute what the manga has shown us....

And I have screenshots of people saying Whitebeard is planetary, what are you smoking. When you have known people in this forum like Shirso and KingGuinness claiming, the majority of Bleach is only hypersonic, Whitebeard is LS, Los Noches is barely city sized, that's when it shows which fanbase truly wanks more.

So one example vs. The many I've shown you and its still not worse than Yhwach and Ichigo beating Thanos or Darkseid not even close

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji said:
@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@saxz said:

@ovy7:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

L,NEXT ARGUEMENT

Again, that's not Yammy's final size,

he continuously grows in size the angrier he gets, he was still growing upon being defeated by Kenpachi and Byakuya.

These pillars?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You haven't using scans of Mountains being in the background makes no sense and isent debunk worthy.

So one example vs. The many I've shown you and its still not worse than Yhwach and Ichigo beating Thanos or Darkseid not even close

You literally countered none of my points in this post so I'll assume you concede.

Apparently Oars is bigger than someone that dwarfs 2000 Meter pillars (According to you) even though Oars is literally stated to be around 40 Meters tall in the third volume of the offical OP magazine

I'm donewith this clown.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Being sick doesn't take away from durability he can take hits from the admirals and Black beard. Destroying a island thats 1km lol. Base grimmjow can do that with a gran ray cero.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By SkySanji

@skysanji said:
@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@saxz said:

@ovy7:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

L,NEXT ARGUEMENT

Again, that's not Yammy's final size,

he continuously grows in size the angrier he gets, he was still growing upon being defeated by Kenpachi and Byakuya.

These pillars?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You literally countered none of my points in this post so I'll assume you concede.

I've countered all of them you are just refusing to rea, this is just a poor attempt at trying to run.

Apparently Oars is bigger than someone that dwarfs 2000 Meter pillars (According to you) even though Oars is literally stated to be around 40 Meters tall in the third volume of the offical OP magazine

2000 meter pillars that Grimmjow looks like this in comparison too

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm donewith this clown.

Same....

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another victory over

No Caption Provided

Feelsgoodman

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By SkySanji

>Runs away and concedes not responding to my last post and says he wins:

No Caption Provided

How does that work?

> uses that same cringe picture (which I'm to assume is suppose to be funny) in a fit of rage for his loss and concession

Just hold the L

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Say's Oars dwarfs Yammy even though Oars is literally confirmed to be around 40 meters tall

>Get's slapped in a debate once again

>Completely terrified of doing a CaV with me since he still has PTSD from the last time

Pick 1

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>when scans don't lie and there is no statement on Yammy's height or pillars

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pillars compared to Grimmjow

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

> Gets ridiculed in a debate once again getting ping ponged by multiple people, Yet again but is still delusional and thinks he wins like always surprised he didn't make another alternative after getting destroyed so bad last time that he deactivated his last account

> Chooses to ignore that I can'tell do CaV's as I'm to busy with work and unlike him I don't sit on CV all day instead of getting a Job.

L,NEXT ARGUEMENT

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

> Gets ridiculed in a debate once again getting ping ponged by multiple people, Yet again but is still delusional and thinks he wins like always surprised he didn't make another alternative after getting destroyed so bad last time that he deactivated his last account

> Chooses to ignore that I can'tell do CaV's as I'm to busy with work and unlike him I don't sit on CV all day instead of getting a Job.

L,NEXT ARGUEMENT

When the OP Magazine that was literally written by Oda states Oars is 40 Meters but you still refuse to accept it, prime example of why OP wanking has gone too far

You literally said in your own post that Yammy dwarfs these pillars, even if we extremely lowball, those pillars are bigger than 40 meters your entire argument is moot.

Yammy shit stomps Oars.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

L,NEXT ARGUEMENT

When the OP Magazine that was literally written by Oda states Oars is 40 Meters but you still refuse to accept it, prime example of why OP wanking has gone too far

When I never said Oars was above 40 Meters just that he dwarfs Yammy......

You literally said in your own post that Yammy dwarfs these pillars

And?

even if we extremely lowball, those pillars are bigger than 40 meters your entire argument is moot.

With no evidence to support to this, especially when Grimmjow and Ichigo look like that in comparison to said pillars

Yammy shit stomps Oars.

Agreed easily at that but we aren't talking about a fight are we? We are talking about their heights

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji said:
@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

L,NEXT ARGUEMENT

So you're saying a guy who you literally stated, dwarfs these extremely lowballed 40 meter pillars somehow get's dwarfed by a guy who is literally confirmed to be 40 meters? If you're unable to see whats wrong with this then I'd advice getting your head checked for any injuries.

And?

And those pillars are over Oars height of 40 meters lmfao

even if we extremely lowball, those pillars are bigger than 40 meters your entire argument is moot.

With no evidence to support to this, especially when Grimmjow and Ichigo look like that in comparison to said pillars

They look like specks, Grimmjow is 2 meters tall, that Pillar is easily 80 meters with pixel measurement with extreme lowball.

Yammy shit stomps Oars.

Agreed easily at that but we aren't talking about a fight are we? We are talking about their heights

And Yammy literally squashes him.

Continue acting ignorant, it just further proves that I've already won.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7: @limitlesssigil: of course, One Piece is an amazing story, these people just need to realize if it wasn’t for their speed then they would be in the same tier as Fairy Tail.

Bleach has been above One Piece in terms of power since we were toddlers to be frank, people just need to grow up and accept it already.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

L,NEXT ARGUEMENT

So you're saying a guy who you literally stated, dwarfs these extremely lowballed 40 meter pillars somehow get's dwarfed by a guy who is literally confirmed to be 40 meters? If you're unable to see whats wrong with this then I'd advice getting your head checked for any injuries.

When there is no statement of the pillars or Yammy's size so you use headcannon to say the pillars are 40 meters when Ichigo and Grimmjow look like that in comparison to it

And?

And those pillars are over Oars height of 40 meters lmfao

Not when Grimmjow looks like that in comparison, no they aren't

They look like specks, Grimmjow is 2 meters tall, that Pillar is easily 80 meters with pixel measurement with extreme lowball.

Which wouldn't work because Wadatsumi was considered a mountain in the community until Oda came out and said he was 400 meters

Yammy shit stomps Oars.

And Yammy literally squashes him.

only in your reality

Continue acting ignorant, it just further proves that I've already won.

The complete opposite is happening here your refusing to accept scans, won? In what reality you've been ridiculed this whole thread.

batmansolosall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji: Flagged for trolling/baiting, there's no way you aren't at this point, I've explained this very basically to you but you still refuse to accept it due to being a OP wanker.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Flagged for trolling/baiting, there's no way you aren't at this point, I've explained this very basically to you but you still refuse to accept it due to being a OP wanker.

Says the one Piece Lowballer who refuses to accept facts and still can't refute the scans.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

Says the one Piece Lowballer who refuses to accept facts and still can't refute the scans.

What scans do you want refuted? You haven't countered any of the following

Oars is confirmed to be 40 meters in height

Those pillars are taller than 40 meters

You stated Yammy dwarfs those pillars

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

No Caption Provided

You're a little late, I've already concluded SkySanji is trolling, this thread needs a lock asap

batmansolosall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By batmansolosall

I can't believe there are people who seriously think White Beard wins this.

Avatar image for strongerthanrin
StrongerThanRin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lanza GG