Whitebeard vs Madara Uchiha

This topic is locked from further discussion.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Whitebeard stomps. This is spite.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Whitebeard stomps. This is spite.

lol nice wank madara stomps this is a mismatch how does whitebeard counter genjustu ps swing in his face or a meteor.

animebattles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard spanks him

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara takes this

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:

Whitebeard spanks him

Not even close tell me how does Whitebeard win this he literally has zero chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for natsudragneel41
NatsuDragneel41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideypresence:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You are absolutely WRONG. Whitebeard would demolish Madara with his earthquake manipulation and his meteors would be nothing as Whitebeard has been shown to catch magma balls with his spear and blow them out with little to no effort. Don't forgot, he also has haki, so he can use it to increase his already insane power, know what move Madara will use next, and lastly, just knock him out with conquers haki. It's as simple as that.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara gets roflstomped, whitebeard was playing with the admirals and I put all of them above Madara.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Madara practically stomps.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Whitebeard demolishes

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Madara stomp hard.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the heck is this? Madara stomps

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By ValarMelkor

Uh, Madara solos One Piece verse.

Ecthelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure which one's are the wankers here...

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

What the heck is this? Madara stomps

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lok assuming whitebeard can even touch madara.. Ahahah

Madara is basically fighting a powerhouse with insane stamina and power (but madaras dmg output is higher anyways) but said powerhouse moves like a rock compared to him. He can spam range attacks like fireballs, not to mention amaterasu IF he has it, or even shoot drops with his susanoo if he is able to do that.

Besides that, he can easily shut him down with genjutsu. That would actually be the easiest way to do that.

The rinnegan also does its job. Lmao I don't even want to see him to summon gedo mazo because that would be simply spite^spite. Whitebeard can't do sh*t against it; And it can literally suck up his soul with its breath. Not to mention other things like built in weapons, summoned beasts, and specially this god who works like the jutsu from the third hokage without the sacrifice of oneself.

H2h whitebeard would be stronger and taijutsu wouldn't do jack sh*t but whitebeard will have massive problems with keeping up with madara.

This isn't a fight, this is about finishing an old man. However it's not like he wouldn't die on his own just by staying away from his medical machines.. This way it's no shame for him to lose

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara gets roflstomped, whitebeard was playing with the admirals and I put all of them above Madara.

No he doesn't white beard can tag Madara nor can he get past Ps

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

...how?

This is living, non edo, non juubi madara.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

Madara during the fourth shinobi war with his edo feats? Spite.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: lmao tsunade was breaking susanno whitebeard would disintegrate it smh

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: lmao tsunade was breaking susanno whitebeard would disintegrate it smh

tsunade broke an incomplete susnao she stood no chance against perfect or complete susano. Also Madara has a lot of powers in his arsenal such as wood polen to poising whitebeard genjustu clones no way is whitebeard wining this.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: I see whitebeard being faster than Madara the admirals are definitely stronger and much faster then Madara, and whitebeard was treating them like children. He couldn't tank a quake punch like Akainu could. His head would instantly explode.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only way I see Madara winning is with susanno and even then still it's a toss up.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By jadenlol

@chris-sama said:

@jadenlol: I see whitebeard being faster than Madara the admirals are definitely stronger and much faster then Madara, and whitebeard was treating them like children. He couldn't tank a quake punch like Akainu could. His head would instantly explode.

Admirals have no speed feat against someone who can blitz hashirama who can react to Bijuu bombs that can transverse countries also nice abc logic whitebeard has the reactions to keep up but not the movment speed if he was so fast he would have dodged every attack coming his way but he took hits form loads of artillery the only person faster that Madara is kizaru but he's reactions are shit. Also whitebeard has no answer to toxic pollen gg and susnao would obliterate whitebeard madar power is too versatile plus the range.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: Blitz hashirama?? You mean when hashirama was impaled by chakra receivers and already defeated??? Because other than that hashi has beat Madara every time. And I put whitebeard wayyyy above hashirama every time.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: Blitz hashirama?? You mean when hashirama was impaled by chakra receivers and already defeated??? Because other than that hashi has beat Madara every time. And I put whitebeard wayyyy above hashirama every time.

Why he has no answer to his wood golem which can tank Bijuu bombs. Also Madara with reningan upgrades is above hashi and yes he blitzed him

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: lmao whitebeard slaughters the wood golden/dragon combination. Madara is overrated big time. Without rinnegan he'd lose to the kages tbh.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: lmao whitebeard slaughters the wood golden/dragon combination. Madara is overrated big time. Without rinnegan he'd lose to the kages tbh.

Very debatable Madara was an edo when he fought the kages and he said he became more powerful when he was alive so debatable and no he doesn't destroy the wood golem.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thought of Whitebeard being above Hashirama literally made me spit out my cereal.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

...how?

This is living, non edo, non juubi madara.

Oh, didn't see when this was made.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Th

This is getting sad

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: if you honestly think hashirama is above whitebeard it's sad.

Wow just wow.

Sorry but Hashirama will stomp both Akainu and Whitebeard at once.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: Wtf????? You can't be serious??? An admiral that can literally turn an island into a volcano and a man that shatters mountain sized glaciers with ease can't beat hashirama?? Your joking

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama:

An admiral that can literally turn an island into a volcano

Turn an island into a volcano? Read the actual manga. He only changed the climate of half an island. Literally nothing Hashirama can't deal with.

and a man that shatters mountain sized glaciers with ease can't beat hashirama?? Your joking

Nine-Tails can swipe away mountains with its tail, and one of Hashirama's smaller constructs can tie it up and match it for power with ease. Don't even get me started on his Buddha. The stuff you think are super impressive is what Hashirama did on a daily while holding back.

I'm surprised you're still going on and on about how certain OP characters are above Madara and Hashirama when you embarrassingly stated earlier that "lmao tsunade was breaking susanno whitebeard would disintegrate it smh".

That should have been a clear sign to anyone who knows both series' that you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: your not making sense, my statement about tsunade breaking susanno m, I'm not sure what your saying? And no hashi can't handle Akainu or whitebeard. It's literally crazy to even think they can come close to them. Akainu would vaporize anything hashi throws at him he's faster and stronger. He's not stopping Akainu let alone whitebeard.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: nothing hashi can't deal with??? Are you mad???? He specializes in WOOD style wth is he going to do against somebody that creates lava oceans like nothing?!?!? He'd turn that arm vertibert to ash literally. What physical feats has hashi provided to be able to keep up with Akainu and whitebeard in speed/strength? He get annihilated as soon as Akainu/whitebeard get to him. Seriously the wank is terrible for Madara/hashi. Lmao

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama:

your not making sense, my statement about tsunade breaking susanno m, I'm not sure what your saying?

*You're

You claimed that since Tsunade broke the weakest version of Susanoo ever, that Whitebeard would obliterate it, seemingly forgetting that there are two more stronger and more durable versions Madara has, one that withstood the effects of a Bijuu Bomb to the face without any damage whatsoever.

And no hashi can't handle Akainu or whitebeard. It's literally crazy to even think they can come close to them.

He can take them with one arm behind his back. It's actually pretty crazy that you think otherwise, although judging from your previous comments, I'm not surprised.

Akainu would vaporize anything hashi throws at him he's faster and stronger.

No. He wouldn't. Akainu isn't even coming close to vaporizing anything half this size, let alone something this size:

No Caption Provided

And no. Akainu isn't even close to being faster than Hashirama. What are you smoking?

He's not stopping Akainu let alone whitebeard.

He'd stop them both at the same time.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard slaughters. A simple kunai can kill Madara. Whitebeards quakes would demolish him.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama:

nothing hashi can't deal with??? Are you mad???? He specializes in WOOD style wth is he going to do against somebody that creates lava oceans like nothing?!?!?

Wood style that withstood energy and heat strong enough to completely vaporize mountains. You're attempt at "ha ha Akainu uses magma, magma melts wood hur dur" logic is laughable.

And show me Akainu making a body of lava as large as an ocean. Show me him doing that one time.

He'd turn that arm vertibert to ash literally.

Nope. And just because you say so, doesn't mean it either. Are you gonna try to back anything up or just use your terrible logic all day?

What physical feats has hashi provided to be able to keep up with Akainu and whitebeard in speed/strength?

I could ask the same thing of Akainu and Whitebeard, but I know you wouldn't be able to provide the scans.

But how about being able to react to, turn around, and summon his Roshomon Gates in time to stop a Bijuu Bomb, knowing that Bijuu Bombs literally cross countries in a matter of seconds?

He get annihilated as soon as Akainu/whitebeard get to him. Seriously the wank is terrible for Madara/hashi. Lmao

This coming from someone who thinks Whitebeard is leagues above Madara.

Oh, the irony.

FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By FreshFlintstone
No Caption Provided

Poor Madara

dawn4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Poor Madara

That was balckbeard not whitebeard have you even read one piece.

FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawn4: Yes genius a Blackbeard who just got Whitebeards fruit and casually did that like nothing.

dawn4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawn4: Yes genius a Blackbeard who just got Whitebeards fruit and casually did that like nothing.

By feats whitebeard looses by hype he may take now I'm not coming here spouting absurd claims like canons killed whitebard madara one shots am I I'm actually looking at feats so please try to use some logic here.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@chris-sama:

nothing hashi can't deal with??? Are you mad???? He specializes in WOOD style wth is he going to do against somebody that creates lava oceans like nothing?!?!?

Wood style that withstood energy and heat strong enough to completely vaporize mountains. You're attempt at "ha ha Akainu uses magma, magma melts wood hur dur" logic is laughable.

And show me Akainu making a body of lava as large as an ocean. Show me him doing that one time.

He'd turn that arm vertibert to ash literally.

Nope. And just because you say so, doesn't mean it either. Are you gonna try to back anything up or just use your terrible logic all day?

What physical feats has hashi provided to be able to keep up with Akainu and whitebeard in speed/strength?

I could ask the same thing of Akainu and Whitebeard, but I know you wouldn't be able to provide the scans.

But how about being able to react to, turn around, and summon his Roshomon Gates in time to stop a Bijuu Bomb, knowing that Bijuu Bombs literally cross countries in a matter of seconds?

He get annihilated as soon as Akainu/whitebeard get to him. Seriously the wank is terrible for Madara/hashi. Lmao

This coming from someone who thinks Whitebeard is leagues above Madara.

Oh, the irony.

No Caption Provided

Lmfao!! Hashi has no feats comparable to to what Akainu did to punk hazard.

No Caption Provided

Akainu was easily able to blitz whitebeard and stop his attack. hashi is nowhere near as fast

No Caption Provided

Bloodlusted whitebeard easily shows up behind Akainu, Akainu not even knowing until the last minute.

No Caption Provided

And last but not least DURABILITY. Akainu took two, not one, but TWO earthquakes to the head and to the stomach. With the second one splitting marineford in half, and later shows up fine and ready to battle, whitebeard took a magma fist was shot with light beams frozen shot with multiple cannons/guns stabbed multiple times and STILL had life to do his final speech. Give me durability feats of hashi and Madara that can withstand this level of punishment. Also give me a fear of them equal to what Akainu did to punk hazard.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama:

Lmfao!! Hashi has no feats comparable to to what Akainu did to punk hazard.

Lmfao!! It took him a week to do that. If you think he'd last even longer than what, 30 minutes against Hashirama, you're deluding yourself.

Want to know why Hashirama doesn't have a feat like that? he never fought someone for a week. Nice try, though. Props to you for actually knowing how to post a scan.

Akainu was easily able to blitz whitebeard and stop his attack. hashi is nowhere near as fast

Whitebeard with his nonexistent speed feats. Are you really comparing Whitebeard to a Bijuu Bomb?

Jesus christ...

Bloodlusted whitebeard easily shows up behind Akainu, Akainu not even knowing until the last minute.

And this is impressive because.......? You say so? Lmfao!!

Embarrassing.

And last but not least DURABILITY. Akainu took two, not one, but TWO earthquakes to the head and to the stomach. With the second one splitting marineford in half, and later shows up fine and ready to battle, whitebeard took a magma fist was shot with light beams frozen shot with multiple cannons/guns stabbed multiple times and STILL had life to do his final speech

Lmfao!!

I know their feats, I know what happened, and I know how the fight went down. Clearly I know more about One Piece than you because I'm not here claiming Whitebeard stomps Madara.

If you think tanking a quake-punch is going to save Akainu from this, and if you think the injuries WB sustained are enough to allow him to survive just one PS slash from Madara or even a Bijuu Bomb from Nine Tails, you're even dumber than I thought:

Give me durability feats of hashi and Madara that can withstand this level of punishment.

So in order for Madara or Hashirama to be able to defeat Akainu or WB, they have to surpass them in durability feats? That's honestly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Just stop, man. You're embarrassing OP fans right now.

Also give me a fear of them equal to what Akainu did to punk hazard.

Sure, just as soon as you show me Akainu doing that in less than a hour, let alone less than a week.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure which one's are the wankers here...