Whitebeard vs Madara Uchiha

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Voorhees100

Rules- 
-Whitebeard as seen in the Battle of Marineford
-Madara as seen in the Fourth Shinobi World War
-Morals off, fight til death or k.o 
-Madara is NOT in Edo tensei form, he is living and breathing as seen in his fight with the 1st Hokage, but Edo feats are allowed.  
-Madara can summon only ONE meteor during the entire battle.  
-Madara possesses both the Sharingan and Rinnegan  
-Madara gets his Gunbai 
-Whitebeard gets his Bisento 
-Location below, fighters start out 20 feet apart

No Caption Provided

Who wins? 

vs  
vs  

No Caption Provided
SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SpideyPresence

Madara Uchiha wins eventually. But i believe it would be a great fight. The outcome may be different if Whitebeard was in his prime.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By morgrim

@SpideyPresence: I agree prime white beard would win however seeing as he is on the verge of death current him would only give madara a run for his money

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PhantomRant

6 meters? Whitebeard punches in his general direction before Madara can use a jutsu. A living Madara isn't durable. At all.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Rumble Man

Is madara tougher than an island?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NeonGameWave

Whitebeard crushes Madara.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Whitebeard stomps. This is spite.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Whitebeard stomps.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

How does Madara have rinnegan and sharingan? I thought this was at the battle of final valley.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By nefarious

Whitebeard.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Whitebeard

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SpideyPresence

I don't understand how people are saying whitebeard? Perfect susanoo which is multi mountain buster, Meteors, Rinnengan, izanagi, amaterasu. Madara can literally rip out Whitebeard's soul? An old sick whitebeard isn't touching this Madara at all.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect Susanoo destroys all matter equal insta win

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jodema

Madara.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By D3athstroke
@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Whitebeard stomps. This is spite.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ghost_rider1

Madara got this. He has the power of all six paths. Any attack whitebeard do will easily get repelled. Madara is far too powerful here with the mangekyo sharinngan, rinnegan, and the wood style at his command. Whitebeard dies here. If whitebeard was in his prime this would be a much better fight

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morgrim

@SpideyPresence: Granted an old sick white beard was able to raise mountain sized tidal waves, affect the oceanic and continental crustal plates, and crack the very air itself. Not to mention survive getting his insides melted by lava, stabbed through the chest stabbed by multiple arrows, spears, swords, bayonets. Shot by multiple guns, canons and powered projectiles and yet it wasnt until a good while that he died. White beard could tank anything that madara could throw long enough to do some serious damage. Keep in mind he is strong, fast and a skilled fighter and his power breaks ANYTHING so susanoo would keep getting shattered. The only reason I believe white beard wouldnt win is because he is sick and dying hence he would only last so long however if it were a young white beard we'd have another story

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SpideyPresence

@morgrim said:

@SpideyPresence: Granted an old sick white beard was able to raise mountain sized tidal waves, affect the oceanic and continental crustal plates, and crack the very air itself. Not to mention survive getting his insides melted by lava, stabbed through the chest stabbed by multiple arrows, spears, swords, bayonets. Shot by multiple guns, canons and powered projectiles and yet it wasnt until a good while that he died. White beard could tank anything that madara could throw long enough to do some serious damage. Keep in mind he is strong, fast and a skilled fighter and his power breaks ANYTHING so susanoo would keep getting shattered. The only reason I believe white beard wouldnt win is because he is sick and dying hence he would only last so long however if it were a young white beard we'd have another story

Yes I agree, but this isn't prime Whitebeard. In fact now that I think of this, how will Whitebeard touch Madara if Madara simply decides to make this a long rage bout. Madara is superior in speed, and has multiple long range techniques while Whitebeard has next to none. Whitebeard may be durable but Madara will just treat that as a game.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nishi99

Madara

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@SpideyPresence said:

@morgrim said:

Yes I agree, but this isn't prime Whitebeard. In fact now that I think of this, how will Whitebeard touch Madara if Madara simply decides to make this a long rage bout. Madara is superior in speed, and has multiple long range techniques while Whitebeard has next to none. Whitebeard may be durable but Madara will just treat that as a game.

Well, basically, what made both of you think that prime whitebeard will be lightyears above what he currently is, or was.. in the episodes?

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By morgrim

@PrinceAragorn1: Because white beard in the war was literaly 70 years old hooked up on life support, and coughing blood he was sickly and old as such he couldnt fight to his full potential because he was sickly and old but imagine him in his prime when he was healthy and stuff

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@morgrim: He seemed okay till he started coughing blood.. And more importantly, why should his 'full potential' be so great compared to what he was? I can imagine he'd be a little faster, and maybe stronger, but I imagine he should be able to give his own young version a pretty good fight..

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Voorhees100
@ImTheDamnBatman said:
How does Madara have rinnegan and sharingan? I thought this was at the battle of final valley.
Sorry, mis-communication on my part, I was trying to re establish that he was human, I meant to say his strength and abilities are as they are in the Fourth Shinobi War, but he is human, not a reanimated corpse, sorry for the confusion.
BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BlackWind

Didn't Marco himself, a Whitebeard vertern for 20+ years say Newgate's dodging ability was severely less than in his prime? Thus Squard even being able to stab him?

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By Shikarenji
No Caption Provided

Imagine an earthquake in Madara's head lol .

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By morgrim

@PrinceAragorn1: Trust me he wasn't pretty okay till then. In some ways you can compare him to the third hokage who dispite still being powerful was still old which dulled his movements noticable. The difference in the case of white beard is that they constantly mentioned during the anime that he was sickly every time you saw him he was hooked up to machines that were helping to keep him alive. Marco even said that his movements were't as they used to be also he couldnt use his full power because his body wouldnt be able to handle it

Prime white beard however would have been able to fight at full potential, with his speed and strength and full power

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PhantomRant

@SpideyPresence said:

I don't understand how people are saying whitebeard? Perfect susanoo which is multi mountain buster, Meteors, Rinnengan, izanagi, amaterasu. Madara can literally rip out Whitebeard's soul? An old sick whitebeard isn't touching this Madara at all.

Yeah, perfect susanoo is nice, but Madara isn't going to pull it out faster than Whitebeard can punch at his direction. Furthermore, he isn't going to pull it out nearly as fast or easy if he was alive, as the Edo Tensei form amps him well beyond his prime (immortal body + unlimited chakra allows him to use Perfect Susanoo indefinitely and without any repercussions/side effects to his body from using such a massive technique). He also has to stabilize Perfect Susanoo first.

A 6-meter difference means that Whitebeard will be IN Perfect Susanoo. Susanoo isn't doing anything to Whitebeard without killing Madara as well.

Meteors are useless if he dies before he can use it. He barely uses Rinnegen, and it's not going to defend him from quake spam or hurt Whitebeard. When has he shown to be able to use Izanagi or Amaterasu? When has he shown soulfuck?

It's Madara who's not touching Whitebeard. We're looking at someone who's a top tier within a verse much faster than Narutoverse plus someone who can quake Aokiji (who'll blitz Madara) and keep up with Akainu.

This battle is victorious for Whitebeard because he can "kill Madara before he can do anything" kind of stuff.

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PsychoJack

Madara

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@PhantomRant said:

@SpideyPresence said:

Yeah, perfect susanoo is nice, but Madara isn't going to pull it out faster than Whitebeard can punch at his direction. Furthermore, he isn't going to pull it out nearly as fast or easy if he was alive, as the Edo Tensei form amps him well beyond his prime (immortal body + unlimited chakra allows him to use Perfect Susanoo indefinitely and without any repercussions/side effects to his body from using such a massive technique). He also has to stabilize Perfect Susanoo first.

A 6-meter difference means that Whitebeard will be IN Perfect Susanoo. Susanoo isn't doing anything to Whitebeard without killing Madara as well.

Meteors are useless if he dies before he can use it. He barely uses Rinnegen, and it's not going to defend him from quake spam or hurt Whitebeard. When has he shown to be able to use Izanagi or Amaterasu? When has he shown soulfuck?

It's Madara who's not touching Whitebeard. We're looking at someone who's a top tier within a verse much faster than Narutoverse plus someone who can quake Aokiji (who'll blitz Madara) and keep up with Akainu.

This battle is victorious for Whitebeard because he can "kill Madara before he can do anything" kind of stuff.

Is that so? Susano was activated right before a lightening strike. It should have no problem against whitebeard, who doesn't really have any speed feats. Considering madara's been keeping up with super saiyan naruto very well, and whose speed is in minato's league, I don't see Akainu or Aokiji blitzing him. Kizaru? maybe. But not the other two and certainly not the other two. And once he gets ready to utilise his options, whitebeard's linear fighting style doesn't really stand a chance..

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@morgrim said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Trust me he wasn't pretty okay till then. In some ways you can compare him to the third hokage who dispite still being powerful was still old which dulled his movements noticable. The difference in the case of white beard is that they constantly mentioned during the anime that he was sickly every time you saw him he was hooked up to machines that were helping to keep him alive. Marco even said that his movements were't as they used to be also he couldnt use his full power because his body wouldnt be able to handle it

Prime white beard however would have been able to fight at full potential, with his speed and strength and full power

You could also compare him to Itachi, who was also sick and half blind thanks to the Mangekyo overuse, however, do we even know what prime Whitebeard can do? It would mostly be just speculation since we've never seen him do battle.
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@The Stegman said:

@morgrim said:

You could also compare him to Itachi, who was also sick and half blind thanks to the Mangekyo overuse, however, do we even know what prime Whitebeard can do? It would mostly be just speculation since we've never seen him do battle.

Yeah, the point is, he's not suddenly going lightyears beyond what we saw of him, of course he'd be considerably stronger, but...

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PhantomRant

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Is that so? Susano was activated right before a lightening strike. It should have no problem against whitebeard, who doesn't really have any speed feats. Considering madara's been keeping up with super saiyan naruto very well, and whose speed is in minato's league, I don't see Akainu or Aokiji blitzing him. Kizaru? maybe. But not the other two and certainly not the other two. And once he gets ready to utilise his options, whitebeard's linear fighting style doesn't really stand a chance..

1. Yeah. It was activated right before a lightning strike came down on him. Not while the lightning strike was coming down on him. Unless you're implying that Narutoverse has lightning timers.

2. WB kept up with Akainu, who does have speed feats. He quaked Aokiji and reacted to his ice attacks. Squared off with Kizaru. He's a top tier so powerscaling goes. So yes, Whitebeard does have speed feats. He doesn't have a lot, since he doesn't need nor want to blitz around the opponent. But he definitely has speed feats. Ones that will allow him to throw a punch towards Madara before he can activate Susanoo.

3. When has Madara kept up with RM/BM Naruto? Madara's more of a reactor than a speedster. His best "speed feat" was reacting to an attack from the Raikage. Do know that the Admirals are much faster than said Raikage.

4. Except he doesn't have the chance to "utilise his options." That's why Whitebeard will win.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@PhantomRant said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

1. Yeah. It was activated right before a lightning strike came down on him. Not while the lightning strike was coming down on him. Unless you're implying that Narutoverse has lightning timers.

2. WB kept up with Akainu, who does have speed feats. He quaked Aokiji and reacted to his ice attacks. Squared off with Kizaru. He's a top tier so powerscaling goes. So yes, Whitebeard does have speed feats. He doesn't have a lot, since he doesn't need nor want to blitz around the opponent. But he definitely has speed feats. Ones that will allow him to throw a punch towards Madara before he can activate Susanoo.

3. When has Madara kept up with RM/BM Naruto? Madara's more of a reactor than a speedster. His best "speed feat" was reacting to an attack from the Raikage. Do know that the Admirals are much faster than said Raikage.

4. Except he doesn't have the chance to "utilise his options." That's why Whitebeard will win.

I don't quite understand your logic here, you're saying there's a difference in Susanoo activating before the lightning strike came down and while it was coming down? it's really not, Sasuke activated Kirin, the lightning was coming down, and Itachi activated Susanoo before the lightning reached him, which means yes, it can be activated at lightning speed, almost instantaneously, another example is when Sasuke was fighting A, A was about to power slam him into the ground, yet he activated a partial Susanoo before he made contact, which was less than 2 seconds. 

Whitebeard kept up with Akainu, but Akainu wasn't actually using speed in that fight, he CAN move faster, but while trading blows with Whitebeard, he didn't.  Same goes for Aokiji. without actually seeing Whitebeard blitz an opponent with speed, it's simply speculation and ABC logic, Whitebeard fights character A, who is faster than Character B, so Whitebeard must be also faster than character B.  Faulty logic. 

His best feat is keeping up with the Raikage, who is much faster than Whitebeard, as said above, the Admirals have nothing to do with this as they didn't use speed in their battle with Whitebeard. 
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ghost_rider1
@PhantomRant

@SpideyPresence said:

Wrong....madara also have the rinnegan and his susanoo can be activated at a moment's notice. Whitebeard durability is good. But it won't keep his soul from getting ripped out by the human path abiiility. Madara can fight on equal terms with a tailed beast mode naruto. Whitebeard is not nearly fast enough to do anything to madara before he react
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara Uchiha

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PhantomRant

@The Stegman said:

I don't quite understand your logic here, you're saying there's a difference in Susanoo activating before the lightning strike came down and while it was coming down? it's really not, Sasuke activated Kirin, the lightning was coming down, and Itachi activated Susanoo before the lightning reached him, which means yes, it can be activated at lightning speed, almost instantaneously, another example is when Sasuke was fighting A, A was about to power slam him into the ground, yet he activated a partial Susanoo before he made contact, which was less than 2 seconds.

Yes, there is a massive difference. One's impressive and one's not. Activating the Susanoo prior a lightning strike coming down on him means the Kirin has yet to move by the time Susanoo formed. I didn't say before the Kirin reached Itachi. I said that before the Kirin descended on him, Itachi activated the Susanoo. You can be of any reaction speed to perform that feat. The Susanoo activating right when the lightning strike comes down can be considered a lightning-timing.

Whitebeard kept up with Akainu, but Akainu wasn't actually using speed in that fight, he CAN move faster, but while trading blows with Whitebeard, he didn't. Same goes for Aokiji. without actually seeing Whitebeard blitz an opponent with speed, it's simply speculation and ABC logic, Whitebeard fights character A, who is faster than Character B, so Whitebeard must be also faster than character B. Faulty logic.

I was looking at the anime. The fight in the manga was shorter. Still, he was able to move across the battlefield and sneak up on Akainu to quake him without anyone noticing until someone actually saw Whitebeard right behind Akainu. He also tagged Akainu who moved in on him to melt off his head. Quaked one of his magma punches. Also snuck up on Kizaru out of nowhere right before he moved in to intercept Luffy.

ABC logic isn't faulty unless there's a contradiction to it in the series, like Bleach. Powerscaling works unless there's a contradiction. There is no contradiction to the powerscaling here. Also, it's not that he fought character A. It's that he kept up/reacted to Character A.

The point here isn't the fact of how fast Whitebeard can move. It's how fast he can react and quake. He can react to the Admirals, people who can blitz Madara. He can quake their attacks before they can hit him. That's enough speed to quake Madara before he can pull out Perfect Susanoo, or just any other jutsus in general.

His best feat is keeping up with the Raikage, who is much faster than Whitebeard, as said above, the Admirals have nothing to do with this as they didn't use speed in their battle with Whitebeard.

He didn't keep up with the Raikage, he just reacted to him. Which does not put him at lightning-timing speed.

@ghost_rider1 said:

Wrong....madara also have the rinnegan and his susanoo can be activated at a moment's notice. Whitebeard durability is good. But it won't keep his soul from getting ripped out by the human path abiiility. Madara can fight on equal terms with a tailed beast mode naruto. Whitebeard is not nearly fast enough to do anything to madara before he react

Rinnegen means nothing here. Susanoo means nothing here given that there is a 6-meter difference. madara has to use his normal Susanoo, which can be easily broken by a casual quake from Whitebeard, and then Madara dies because of his shitty durability.

Eh... it's more like his endurance is good.

Excuse me. When has Madara shown soulfuck? And why do you think he can even touch Whitebeard without dying immediately with a quake?

When has he kept up with BM Naruto?

Then you don't know Whitebeard's reactions. Furthermore, Whitebeard has Haki to predict Madara's movements.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By 18hunt

If u read the latest Naruto u wud no Madara Wins, they talked bout the uchiha history

Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Simon_the_digger

People keep trying to say Whitebeard is slow, he is Hypersonic +, he was able able to intercept Kizaru in the middle of executing his light-movement, and naturally matched the Marine Admirals in close-quarter-combat, Kenbunshoku Haki which gives him pre-cognition also further complements his reactions.

He would literally kill Madara or anyone in Narutoverse with one hit.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@PhantomRant:  

Yes, there is a massive difference. One's impressive and one's not. Activating the Susanoo prior a lightning strike coming down on him means the Kirin has yet to move by the time Susanoo formed. I didn't say before the Kirin reached Itachi. I said that before the Kirin descended on him, Itachi activated the Susanoo. You can be of any reaction speed to perform that feat. The Susanoo activating right when the lightning strike comes down can be considered a lightning-timing. 

But that's not true, Sasuke threw Kirin, it was coming down, Itachi saw it coming down, and got Susanoo up before it hit 

@42:23 Itachi clearly doesn't have Susanoo up after Kirin is fired.  

I was looking at the anime. The fight in the manga was shorter. Still, he was able to move across the battlefield and sneak up on Akainu to quake him without anyone noticing until someone actually saw Whitebeard right behind Akainu. He also tagged Akainu who moved in on him to melt off his head. Quaked one of his magma punches. Also snuck up on Kizaru out of nowhere right before he moved in to intercept Luffy.

ABC logic isn't faulty unless there's a contradiction to it in the series, like Bleach. Powerscaling works unless there's a contradiction. There is no contradiction to the powerscaling here. Also, it's not that he fought character A. It's that he kept up/reacted to Character A.

The point here isn't the fact of how fast Whitebeard can move. It's how fast he can react and quake. He can react to the Admirals, people who can blitz Madara. He can quake their attacks before they can hit him. That's enough speed to quake Madara before he can pull out Perfect Susanoo, or just any other jutsus in general.  

I was watching the anime in case I was wrong, and in his battle with Akainu, Akainu showed no impressive speed feats, they were countering each other blow from blow, but everyone in the surrounding area could keep up with their movements, as for WB sneaking up on Akainu and intercepting Kizaru, that's because he did just that, snuck up on them, they weren't paying attention to him, but was preoccupied elsewhere, 

As for powerscaling, you're saying he kept up with A, but A wasn't moving at his full speed, as I said above, Akainu's speed wasn't impressive in their battle, Susanoo has proven that it can be activated instantly, as soon as WB Quakes, at least a partial, if not full, Susanoo can be raised to defend against it. 
18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By 18hunt

@The Stegman said:

@PhantomRant:

But that's not true, Sasuke threw Kirin, it was coming down, Itachi saw it coming down, and got Susanoo up before it hit

@42:23 Itachi clearly doesn't have Susanoo up after Kirin is fired.

I was watching the anime in case I was wrong, and in his battle with Akainu, Akainu showed no impressive speed feats, they were countering each other blow from blow, but everyone in the surrounding area could keep up with their movements, as for WB sneaking up on Akainu and intercepting Kizaru, that's because he did just that, snuck up on them, they weren't paying attention to him, but was preoccupied elsewhere, As for powerscaling, you're saying he kept up with A, but A wasn't moving at his full speed, as I said above, Akainu's speed wasn't impressive in their battle, Susanoo has proven that it can be activated instantly, as soon as WB Quakes, at least a partial, if not full, Susanoo can be raised to defend against it.

YUP

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ghost_rider1
@PhantomRant

Its the ability of the rinnegan to rip ppl souls out. Even tho madara hasn't shown it. He still has it because its the rinnegan's power. And madara have incredible speed to keep up with naruto. Whitebeard didn't show much speed in any battle he was shown. I watched the anime as well. And whitebeard speed is NOT impressive at all. Madara cut down some of the shinobi alliance before they could even react to him. And the sharingan will easily see anything whitebeard throw. Even whitebeard quakes are useless here. Because they all will be repelled by shinra tensei....they might even be absorbed by the preta path absorbing ability
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@PhantomRant said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Itachi did not show susano before the lightening started. But it protected him from the lightening. Which means it was activated in the time the lightening hit. Whitebeard is not topping that. Narutoverse may or may not have lightening timers, but susano certainly has shown to be. (To add though, kakashi cut lightening with his raikiri)

Similarly, madara has been keeping up with raikage, who in turn is in minato's league, who had teleportion like speeds. There is no way someone like whitebeard is blitzing him. And anyway, if susano activates before a lightening strike, it activates way before whitebeard punches.

And, he only needs to react first here. He was keeping up with raikage whose speed was amped by tsushikage..

First option itself is genjutsu. All he needs is eye contact, and I have never seen whitebeard fight a formidable foe without looking at him in the eye. Whitebeard has more chance of getting genjutsu blitzed actually.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

Madara wins here. In no way can Whitebeard do anything to Madara while he is under genjutsu. Also he is way more versatile and has meteorites and Perfect Susanno which is multi-mountain level.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Ferdelance said:

People keep trying to say Whitebeard is slow, he is Hypersonic +, he was able able to intercept Kizaru in the middle of executing his light-movement, and naturally matched the Marine Admirals in close-quarter-combat, Kenbunshoku Haki which gives him pre-cognition also further complements his reactions.

Well, the haki is a good point, but madara has sharingan for precog himself. So it's not going to be any problem.

And, no. He's not killing anyone in narutoverse in one hit. There are people who can take him out in one shot though. Like putting him in tsukuyomi.. or ripping his soul out..

Fascism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Fascism

I just started watching anime where are these people from sorrry :) and thank you for any info

Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Ferdelance said:

Well, the haki is a good point, but madara has sharingan for precog himself. So it's not going to be any problem.

And, no. He's not killing anyone in narutoverse in one hit. There are people who can take him out in one shot though. Like putting him in tsukuyomi.. or ripping his soul out..

He generated two humongous tsunamis with his quakes and also shattered them after after had frozen them, he was capable of titling Marineford and the area around it with his power, and even split the island in half which was a side effect of his attack in his last moments, while impeded by hundreds of wounds, most notable missing half a head and the grievous chest wound. No one in the Narutoverse has island level + durabiltiy, they cannot stand up to attacks like this, he would kill any of those weaklings with a full power hit.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Ferdelance said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Ferdelance said:

He generated two humongous tsunamis with his quakes and also shattered them after after had frozen them, he was capable of titling Marineford and the area around it with his power, and even split the island in half which was a side effect of his attack in his last moments, while impeded by hundreds of wounds, most notable missing half a head and the grievous chest wound. No one in the Narutoverse has island level + durabiltiy, they cannot stand up to attacks like this, he would kill any of those weaklings with a full power hit.

And.. shinra tensei levelled a capital, madara unsheathing susano sword took out two mountains. Your point?

Not like he has awesome durability anyway. He, too has been hurt by bullets. And more importantly, if one eye contact takes him out, there's no point in calling anyone else a weakling..

Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Ferdelance said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Ferdelance said:

And.. shinra tensei levelled a capital, madara unsheathing susano sword took out two mountains. Your point?

Not like he has awesome durability anyway. He, too has been hurt by bullets. And more importantly, if one eye contact takes him out, there's no point in calling anyone else a weakling..

Shinra Tensei was just a large shock-wave of gravity capable of building destruction and any other destructive feat in Naruto so far pales in comparison to Whitebeard's island destroying feats, Naruto characters get constantly stabbed by Kunais and Shurikens, it took 250 + gunshot wounds, 250 + swords wounds, 46 cannon shots, two grievous chest wounds, while missing half a head to take down a near death Whitebeard, lol the Naruto cast might not even survive an assault like this. Genjutsus are just illusions nothing more and can be broken with enough willpower and again Kenbunshoku Haki or Haōshoku Haki could more than likely help in breaking it. They are very weak, I used to think Naruto characters could beat One Piece characters but after watching it I realized they are vastly superior to the Narutoverse in speed, strength and durabilty and overall a way better anime. I suggest you watch it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Ferdelance said:

Shinra Tensei was just a large shock-wave of gravity capable of building destruction or any other destruction feat in Naruto so far pales in comparison to Whitebeard's island destroying feats, Naruto characters get constantly stabbed by Kunais and Shurikens, it took 250 + gunshot wounds, 250 + swords wounds, 46 cannon shots, two grievous chest wounds, while missing half a head to take down a near death Whitebeard, lol the Naruto cast might not even survive and assault like this. Genjutsus are just illusions nothing more and can be broken with enough willpower and again Kenbunshoku Haki or Haōshoku Haki could more than likely help in breaking it. They are very weak, I used to think Naruto characters could beat One Piece characters but after watching it I realized they are vastly superior to the Narutoverse in speed, strength and durabilty and overall a way better anime. I suggest you watch it.

So, a large shockwave of building destruction was still as good as any attack, right? Also, when performed by nagato himself, his techniques were supposedly on 'an entirely different level'. Whitebeard got stabbed by a sword, zoro gets it all the time, that doesn't make them weak. And where did you get the numbers? 250+, 250+, 46.. etc? Genjutsu have nothing to do with will power. none of the haki are shown to have literally anything against illusions. I find one piece enjoyable as well, and what's makes a better anime is just an individual taste. So no comment on that. But, if you've given up on naruto, I'd suggest you catch up soon. The current characters are way above what we had seen...

Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Simon_the_digger
No Caption Provided

@PrinceAragorn1:Not really, it's pretty weak I'm sure Whitebeard could tank that or even repel it with a Air Quake, I got those numbers from the anime and I was wrong it was over 562 bullets, didn't Naruto break Itachi's genjutsu with will power?, didn't Sasuke break his genjutsu also?