White Wizard runs Dark Triad Gauntlet

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ragegod

This is the White Wizard from Fairy Tail before she was nerfed.

R1: White Wizard vs Dante

R2: White Wizard vs Vanica

R2: White Wizard vs Zenon

Knowledge: None.

Mindset: IC but serious.

Speed equalized.

Win by any means.

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is this the white wizard from fairy tail? If so Dante crush her

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: Ok got it. Well she was supposedly stated to be equal to zeref before fairy’s heart. But she featless , and didn’t show anything outside being able to turn people white and drain them from their magic. Dante magic would hold her back from draining them.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every Triad stomps

INF4MY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Triads blitz and smack

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The traids dominate the featless wizard.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Featless? Don't comment if you're ignorant of the series listed.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: It’s a fact that she is featless, all we’ve seen her do was control the guild and Mercuphobia, no combat feats at all.

Don’t know what are you salty about.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can easily stomp depending how you take magic capacity is quantified in both series

She off screen drained the entire FT + Jellal before they can do anything to her. So she should be able to drain the Triad almost instantly

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Draining the entire guild before they can fight back is a feat....

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dhdfh said:

Every Triad stomps

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Those are feats, so you're just contradicting yourself. Moreover, she defeated the guild first, then controlled them.

No Caption Provided

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gilateen

@yamatama said:

@gilateen: Draining the entire guild before they can fight back is a feat....

@ragegod said:

@gilateen: Those are feats, so you're just contradicting yourself. Moreover, she defeated the guild first, then controlled them.

No Caption Provided

And how are those “Feats” gonna help against the dark triad? And like Eddie said, we haven’t seen her fight other than turning the guild and Mercuphobia white and draining their magic off-screen. Her white out phrase ain’t gonna work on Dante and that’s all we’ve seen her do so far. Until she shows more feats, Dante beats her, no need for the other two.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with feats the White Wizard gets run over the by the Dark Triad with mid-diff.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Just admit you were wrong when you called her featless lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-607f16bec0383
deactivated-607f16bec0383

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

having shit feats is even wrose than being featless

in the latter you could atleast pull mental gymnastics

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She is not featless but, to be fair, I can see where gilateen is coming from. Most of her more impressive white out feats were done off panel(against water dragon god and later the entire guild) so we really don't know how she pulled it off. Did she require prep? Or were her opponents simply caught off guard? It seems both cases would be true, cuz there's no way in hell the violent water dragon god of then would have just watched her whited her out, heck from Mercu's statement, it seemed like he didn't even know how or when she did it which means that she must have caught him off guard and it was not a straight confrontation were he lost to her in a fight. It seems the same happened with the guild.

In this battle, she's facing foes who are battle-ready, they wouldn't just watch as their magic is being stripped off of them, they would.be preparing counters, and as white wizard doesn't really have any other feats they might be able to overpower her.

I say this could go either ways(50/50), it really depends on how she fights and what other abilities she possesses(she's indeed featless on this end), the fact that she can white out a freaking dragon god means she can do it easily to this BC trio (as well as anyone in the BC verse for that matter), but like I just said, the team won't be watching and spacing out while getting white out, they would retaliate and kill her.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Well we know Merc let her do it under the act of helping him.

But for the FT guild they knew damn well especially Gajeel & Jellal that she was dangerous. I don't see how being battle ready will magically let you retaliate against having your MP control instantly taken over.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: remember ever green turning all the girls to stone? Catching someone off guard with hax can be stupid easy

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Gilateen

@yamatama: Feats or not, with what’s been shown from her so far, she still loses to Dante.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Next time I suggest you do a bit of research or ask about a character you don't know anything about before calling them featless.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: No need to. In terms of what other abilities she has other than whiting out/draining people or how she fights? Then yeah, On that part she is featless, am I wrong?

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: We already know her way of fighting...draining folks and having her slaves fight for her.

Just saying don't throw out claims like she's "featless" about a character you don't know about. That's all

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree that the WW needs a bit more feats, though since the Dark Triad uses magic, she should be able to just white them all out like she did to the FT guild by raising her hand. And I don't get this whole argument of her having to catch them off guard. She literally just has to raise her hand and then it's game over for them since they won't be able to move or do anything. Plus, I bet she could catch them off guard since no one has knowledge on her magic. Sure, she whited out the FT guild off screen, so what? You think it was any different from her just raising her hand and casting her magic? You think she went up to each individual member and whited them out while the others watched? That doesn't make much sense if you ask me.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Gilateen

@yamatama: That’s draining, not fighting and There’s no slaves here, it’s just her.

I’m saying she’s featless in terms of actual fighting and using offensive attacks not called white out.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Draining someone so they can't attack you is a way of fighting....

Your own words called her a featless wizard. You never specified anything thus your first statement was wrong.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seankahi said:

having shit feats is even worse than being featless

in the latter you could atleast pull mental gymnastics

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay. Dimitri and yamatama gave very good points. That was my bad, I legit forgot about some of her feats(I guess I'm due for a reread). From the looks of it, the moment she points her hands towards u, the opponent will not be able to do move or retaliate or do anything until they are completely drained(like jellal & natsu). This should give her a huge advantage over the triads in this battle. Not to mention, They have no knowledge about her abilities, and speed is EQUALIZED so they won't be blitzing her. She whites them all out with little difficult.

She still needs more feats tho, but her current feats is enough to give her the win.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She featless admit it.

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

She featless admit it.

they wont gotta have to defend the trash series till the end

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems people want to see punches, kicks and explosions before something gets accepted as a feat?

While its true she has little feats, she isn't entirely featless. Some users on here have already posted what she can do(on panel feats) why is that getting ignored? U can call the manga trash all u want but u can't let ur hate blinden u to that extent lol. It shows many people on here don't have what it takes to be a proper debater.

Its like when Aldoron was first revealed and was pitted against hashirama in a thread, and people were saying hashi stomps because aldoron was featless? Carrying several mountain ranges and cities is in and of itself a massive physical strength feat and durability feat(not to mention him being the wood dragon means hashi's wood wouldn't even work on him anyways but I digress), but all that got ignored because people wanted to hate. Quite sad really.

She needs more combat feats that's true but, she isn't featless.