#1 Posted by emperorthanos- (16071 posts) - - Show Bio

OK it seems Jin is unanimously considered above Toriko. But how does he compare to Toriko's white demon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

1. Jin is at full power.
  2. White Demon is fighting here, no time limit.
  3. No prep
  4. No knowledge
  5. Win by death
  6. Battle takes place in a indestructible planet the size of Jupiter
Moderator Online
#3 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7888 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends. Jin's still faster and infinitely more skilled, but the White Demon has more DC than any Jin bar 250k limit remover.

Overall, I think Jin should still win.

#4 Posted by HigherPower (12212 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends. Jin's still faster and infinitely more skilled, but the White Demon has more DC than any Jin bar 250k limit remover.

Overall, I think Jin should still win.

#5 Edited by SocaJunkie (8382 posts) - - Show Bio

White was a part of the Gourmet God family that got scattered by the force of the Gourmet Big Bang so that’s something worth thinking about in terms of durability.

#6 Posted by Sy8000 (35096 posts) - - Show Bio

What exactly does full power mean in this context? Limit Removers? Without those Mori isn't on par with someone who can one-shot Acacia by poking.

#7 Posted by emperorthanos- (16071 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: I just meant Jin as he was during the war not current Jin. He can use limit removers though.

Moderator Online
#8 Posted by Sy8000 (35096 posts) - - Show Bio

White then. Mori's not gonna use limit remover unless his life's at stake. It doesn't matter that the planet is uninhabited, using max limit removers did damage to his body that hasn't fully recovered in 17 years.

#9 Posted by HigherPower (12212 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: I just meant Jin as he was during the war not current Jin. He can use limit removers though.

I know current Jin is mid tier which is why you didn't want that version being used, but can we argue skill feats from current Jin here? His skill got a massive boost despite his stats being much lower. He can defeat characters who are massively stronger than him based purely on skill.

#10 Posted by Sy8000 (35096 posts) - - Show Bio

I know current Jin is mid tier which is why you didn't want that version being used, but can we argue skill feats from current Jin here? His skill got a massive boost despite his stats being much lower. He can defeat characters who are massively stronger than him based purely on skill.

This isn't necessarily proven considering the Executives were only in the same ballpark as Mori stat wise, although I consider Mori's skill feats in general enough to defeat opponents with significant stat advantages.

#11 Posted by Tetsujin (151 posts) - - Show Bio

We have no idea how powerful the white demon was/is.

I mean, he finger poked the strongest being in the universe up to that point. And that was before he was even partially awakened.

Considering how Toriko constantly skyrocketed in power levels after every arc, I'd like to think fully awakened White would be ridiculously powerful, even by Toriko standards.

#12 Posted by guleddos (620 posts) - - Show Bio

White demon put Midora and acacia in fears. Imagine what he can do

#13 Posted by Yox (349 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly White if he doesn't let jin use his x250,000 amp

#14 Posted by baph (1356 posts) - - Show Bio

WD stomps.

#15 Posted by emperorthanos- (16071 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Moderator Online
#16 Edited by Bigdudu (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Jin Mori still wins with mid diff. I mean Mori one shotted 200 quadrillions of clones of Satan 666's 2nd stage.

In just his base, Satan was fighting equally with base Mori, the same Mori who white washed 5 Heavenly gods at the same time , which each of those are around Large Star level in DC and dura.

After going through 2 transformation, Satan was easily stronger than Mori's 80,000x multiplier, which already puts the guy around Solar System lvl. So, even if 0.1% of the 210 quadrillions of clones that were near to Satan in distance, that would mean those 0.1% has around 70-80% of the total power of Satan in his 2nd transformation.( the closer the clones are to the main body, the closer their powers are compared to the original body )

Which puts Mori's feat of "oneshotting 210 quadrillions of clones" easily around galaxy busting lvl.

White Demon hasn't shown any sort of DC, let alone durability to contend with that much power

#17 Posted by SocaJunkie (8382 posts) - - Show Bio

White once again got scattered by a multi-versal big bang and didn’t die.

#18 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with white demon here for majority. Jon will take a few based on skill set, but white demons DC is high enough to more then make up the difference in the majority...

#19 Edited by YhwachSOLOKING (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen any good speed feats for Jin tbh his speed gets wanked a lot, White Oni clubs him. Massively above him in everything, hell I'd say any competent Toriko top tier would beat Jin.

shame Toriko got the axe before we could see what White Oni could really do.

also White Oni oneshotted someone who could perform this feat

No Caption Provided