Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Whisky and Hesketh (Kingsman)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vs

Captain America and Winter Solider (MCU)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conditions:

• Morals On
  • No Prep
  • Standard Gear
  • Hesketh has (Armageddon)
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

No Caption Provided

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By noah_ouellette

Whiskey and charlie

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AngelJax

Whiskey and Charlie

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap and Bucky in a good fight.

Prezilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Whiskey and Charlie

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Anyone care to elaborate?

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Anyone care to elaborate?

Yeah, I myself am curious as to why people are giving the verdicts that they are. So far all but one person is saying the Kingsman characters, interestingly enough.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Probably could go either way. Whiskey's whip is a one hit kill, so I think he could kill Bucky easy enough. Cap could at least block it with his shield.

Pretty sure Hesketh has the better bionic arm too, and is more dangerous then Bucky.

So I think MCU really needs to rely on Cap using his shield well.

Maybe Kingsmsn team 6-7/10

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: How is Whiskey's whip a one-hit kill?

Also, what makes Hesketh more dangerous than WS? He did fight evenly with BP three times, curbstomp BW twice under unfavorable circumstances, and do well against Cap twice (albeit under favorable circumstances). That's a nice assortment of feats right there.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: Because the whip cuts people in half like butter.

Hesketh's arm was just stronger and more versatile is mostly what I was getting at, not saying he wasn't more skilled. That's probably debatable.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap and Bucky stomp.

Avatar image for passingthroughv2
passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team MCU better stats Whiskey's electric whip is dangerous though.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingsman

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@tparks said:

@shroudofsorrow: Because the whip cuts people in half like butter.

Hesketh's arm was just stronger and more versatile is mostly what I was getting at, not saying he wasn't more skilled. That's probably debatable.

How was Hesketh's arm stronger? Any feats for it? Winter Soldier could bust concrete, break free of metal restraints that were supposed to hold him, rip off Falcon's metal wings, catch Captain America's shield after Steve threw it at him, curbstomp Black Widow, and so on.

As for the whip, WS and Cap are significantly more durable than ordinary people, so Whiskey bi-secting people with his whip doesn't necessarily mean he can one-shot superhumanly durable people. Of course, if it's functioning like a lightsaber, then yeah, it should be just as effective. But if that were the case, I doubt even Cap's shield could counter it.

I see people still fairly split on who wins, but so far no one has given much of an argument except for you. People are even claiming Cap and Bucky stomp, but I'm still curious to actually get some sound arguments/feats.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: No one is really going to be able to post feats like videos, since the movie is still in theater, unless someone wants to get a pirated version that is, which I'm not personally willing to do...

The whip did function a lot like a light saber. The people he killed offered zero resistance to it. I known Cap and Bucky are tougher, but there's not really any reason to think they wouldn't be sliced in two by it. They don't really have any resistance like that.

I personally think Cap's shield could take it though.

As for the arm, he used a bowling ball to create a 15 square foot hole in a wall with a single throw from about 100 feet away. When he was punching Eggsy on the ground, all of the debris on the ground in about a 6 foot circle around him was flying in the air from the shockwave through the ground from his punches through Eggsy.

Plus the zip line with his arm making it a mobile weapon makes it more versatile.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By shroudofsorrow

Bump

Okay, well, based on how the Galahads could tag Whiskey just fine, I don't see why Steve and Barnes couldn't do the same. So with that, it just comes down to whoever lands the first hit (I don't think Whiskey can shrug off superhuman blows from the likes of Cap and Barnes, but neither of them is taking a hit from what amounts to a lightsaber-whip).

However, if the above feats for Charlie Hesketh are valid, then he's at least as strong as WS if not stronger, though I might still argue that Cap at least is about on his strength level based on things like throwing Ultron through the air and into a concrete column with enough force to take off a good bit of it plus his titanium-busting feats and of course the jeep feat. In H2H, all of the Kingsman characters seem like decent enough martial artists, so I don't think Cap and WS hold much of an edge over them there (if at all).

Honestly, I feel like this can go either way. If either Cap or WS can knock out Whiskey quickly enough, they can tag-team Charlie, and I think the two of them together should be good enough to win that.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Changed my mind a little bit. Super Soldier win low-mid difficulty

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingsman

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#21 Lunacyde  Moderator

Interesting. Whiskey is certainly a tough foe and a major threat, but I just can't say I'm impressed with Hesketh. I think he has to be the weakest link here. He's not as skilled as the super soldiers. He's not stronger or faster, or more durable. His tech isn't really even more advanced. I see him falling first and the Supersoldiers double-teaming Whiskey for the win.