User Lists: 0

Wassely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105  Edited By Wassely

As much as i like whis i'm gonna have to give it to the 15 years old magical girl, based on what i saw about here in previous debates.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Usagi is way way too slow in combat and has no feats to go h2h with someone who one shots GoDs.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4 DB characters are immune to hax and magic. Or Hax is NLF. Or DB don't need resistance feats.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Chad_Duby

Whis stomps.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vswiki has sailor moons durability as multiverse level, speed: immeasurable, attack potency: low multiverse level is this true?

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galan_destroyer: Based on what?

Maybe because Whis is above universe level and can one shot Beerus the most powerful God of Destruction who has been shown in the manga to be powerful enough to destroy a universe Whis has been shown to have MFTL speed he has mastered UI which increases his combat strength and speed without destroying his body like it did to Goku he has time manipulation and is a reality warper and he's not the most powerful angel besides his father The Grand Priest it has been implied that his older sister Vados is even more powerful than him.

SailorMoonrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sailor Moon in her Cosmos form could take Whis- in her last manga book she controlled Every sailor crystal in her Galaxy. She can bend time/space. The power she unleashed then could potentially unite every spirit in her universe

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gentlemantophat: Which is enough to say Whis stomps Usagi because...? You can also go ahead and explain how Whis is a reality warper and why Vados has any relevance at all to this thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Jman88933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Jman88933

Usagi puts Whis to sleep and seals him away forever.

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gentlemantophat: Which is enough to say Whis stomps Usagi because...? You can also go ahead and explain how Whis is a reality warper and why Vados has any relevance at all to this thread.

like his father Whis can create stuff out of nothing and he can bring the dead back to life don't know if he has the same ability to take away the powers and abilities of other characters like his dad could or create a small pocket reality that was used around the top arena.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis absolutely destroys.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis wins easily. We have lower tier character that can dimension bust and whis can knock them out with karate chop. Whis also has ui which makes his travel and battle equal. He also has the ability to rewind time and bfr with dimesion dump.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, I am not too knowledgable on Sailor Moon but from what I've read, Whis takes it comfortably.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This depends on what version of Sailor Moon.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis watched zamasu kill his zamasu's mentor from a universe away, decided to rewind time(three second limit), then traveled to the other universe and blocked zamasu's attack...

I think that should give him a pass on keeping up, three seconds to cross into a different universe, find zamasu and block his attack. Pretty sure that showing more than qualifies him to blitz sailor moon. She'll look like a statue if all she can do is cross galaxies in seconds.

To back up his mftl speed, he also traveled across the universe in around 30 minutes. The former feat was done under much more time sensitive conditions, while this was just a trip to entertain Beerus, so that could explain the speed difference. Although, it's still better than anything I've heard of from sailor moon.

Whis also has cross dimensional bfr, time manipulation, sealing, can resurrect the dead, automatically dodges all attacks, and I'm probably missing a few other abilities.

Whis's time manipulation didn't put him into a different universe like dragonball's time rules suggest, so his reset has to work on all twelve universes. A example being when Trunks used technology to do so, he only created a new timeline. Making his time manipulation far above her time manipulation.

He also restored two stars back with time manipulation, so even if you call the other a outlier, he's still solar system lvl with it.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

imagin a bloodlusted whis.

Nausea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do not know Sailor Moon.

More I have seen Sailor VS Threads and I have seen that they are quite powerful mainly in HAXs.

Sailor moon HAXs >>>>>DB

Sailor Moon wins

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis wins easily. We have lower tier character that can dimension bust and whis can knock them out with karate chop. Whis also has ui which makes his travel and battle equal. He also has the ability to rewind time and bfr with dimesion dump.

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump