User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

You didn't specify which version of DS, anything from Majin and above kill Whis tbh.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he couldn't handle lower tier, and now you want to set him up against Whis lol, did you just create this thread to wake up @thedarpaladin from his seasonal Majin Buu sleep xd.

blackknighting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark, hax puts him above.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Darsh can kill a universe+++++ buster who can casually OHKO a universe+ buster and skyfather in beerus?

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Scotchbear

@shenron007: apparently whis loses this badly?? Isn’t whis like multi universe and has hax of his own. Lol

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis Multi universal???What?

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here comes the DBS wank.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whis has no combat feats

Avatar image for animegodkc12345
Animegodkc12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta: it’s not even wank the one who’s wank is DS

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whis has no combat feats

He did one-shot Beerus though.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis hasn't even fought seriously yet, why is this a thing?

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis is being lowballed here. And its true lowball Whis would lose.

Animegodkc12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easterlin74: it’s everyone on this website in a nutshell each time when dragon ball gets a new hax,statement or hax they literally start lowballing and underestimating them hell super Shenron is the prime example of this.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta: it’s not even wank the one who’s wank is DS

We'll agree it's going to get smelly in here then.

Regardless, DS does have a lot more feats/abilities then Whis so i'm picking DS.

Lordflawlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Schneider is way too versatile for anyone in dragon ball and if this is dragon Knight lucifer dark Schneider then it becomes a stomp

Animegodkc12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis hasn´t shown relevant feats to kill Darsh.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: More like the other way round lol.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

D.S.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis being Multi universal that's a wank.(Also how many universes that's a question)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007 said:

@caocao: More like the other way round lol.

Darsh has his Eternal Atoms.

And Darsh has Spells like Bloodstone, so if Whis attack Darsh, he takes the same Damage as Darsh.

We don´t even know if Whis have some Power of Regeneration. By feats it doesen´t look good for Whis.

By Powerscaling he should above Darsh, but that alone isn´t enough if you don´t have the Power to kill him.

There are only two scenarios: It is a stalemate, or Darsh wins.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: all gods of destruction's are fodder to Angels except for Beerus his "Hakai" so there you got your feats keep lowballing lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007 said:

@caocao: all gods of destruction's are fodder to Angels except for Beerus his "Hakai" so there you got your feats keep lowballing lol.

And to be above the Gods of Destruction, let he beat Darsh, because.....?

Again, there is no Answere against his Hax. You need more then raw "Power" to beat Darsh. There is the Question which Hax Whis has? He has a bit Time-Rewind-Powers, can resurrect People, and a bit of his Magic. That is all we know. There is nothing what has shown to kill Darsh. We don´t know the full Potential of the Angels, so we can only speculate if he has the Abilities or not.

I don´t see lowballing. I see one charakter with many feats against one charakter who hasn´t much. I see two charakters who are 3-D, so none of them is higherdimensional or unbound by Time and Space. Yes, Whis should be more powerfull then Darsh, but that is in no point relevant.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: We now Angels are stronger than god of destructions and Darsh ain't beating no god of destruction only in your fanboy wank lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: We now Angels are stronger than god of destructions and Darsh ain't beating no god of destruction only in your fanboy wank lol.

So you have no arguments, they speak in favor of Whis? Fine by me ;)

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shenron007

@caocao: lame come back post #29 is the argument. and you have notjing to disprove Whis being Superior to Darsh. you can't disregard the fact Whis gets scaled from others as simply not his feats. When everything points to Whis being superior to Gods of destruction's in every way lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007 said:

@caocao: lame come back post #29 is the argument.

Angels > God´s of Destruction. Correct, but that isn´t an Argument to beat Darsh. The Angels are faster, stronger, and in other points above the God´s of Destruction. Doesen´t change the fact they can destroy Darsh his eternal Atoms, or get hit by a Curse? No.

and you have notjing to disprove Whis being Superior to Darsh.

You should read what i edited before:

"Yes, Whis should be more powerfull then Darsh, but that is in no point relevant." Power, Speed, etc. means nothing against someone who can regenerate on 3 Planes of Existance and it doesen´t even relevant against Hax. What should Whis do? Punched Darsh trough the area?

you can't disregard the fact Whis gets scaled from others as simply not his feats. When everything points to Whis being superior to Gods of destruction's in every way lol.

Right, Whis is via Powerscaling above The Gods of Destruction and above Darsh. But sadly that isn´t enough to kill Darsh, until the Angels are still 3-D Charakters and bound by the same Space-Time concept as Darsh.

So i still waiting since 3 posts for some relevant reason, why Whis should beat Darsh? Darsh still has his Bloodstone. Stalemate or Darsh via Hax. They are the only two possibilities, except you have one point that i forgot. DC isn´t enough.

Also you should be careful with testify like "Fanboy" or "Wanker". It´s not my fault that someone make this match and by the way most vote in favor of Darsh. I respect you oppinion, but don´t call me Fanboy if you don´t bring some relevant points.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonball needs to be banned from Battle forums PERIOD. Sorry to all DB fans who actually know how to properly debate against other Anime, but the amount of wanking and flame wars has extended past DB vs Comics into DB vs Anything.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Darsh should stomp due to hax. Whis has no answer or counter for any of his abilities at all. Darsh is, in quite simple words, way too versatile for Whis to handle.

Dession_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Darsh roasts Whis.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: one day you will comprehend more ki >>> hax. that is what dragonball has been about since the very beginning.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao:

(Angels > God´s of Destruction. Correct, but that isn´t an Argument to beat Darsh. The Angels are faster, stronger, and in other points above the God´s of Destruction. Doesen´t change the fact they can destroy Darsh his eternal Atoms, or get hit by a Curse? No.)

Aye mate. Can you enlighten me more about darshus curse.

("Yes, Whis should be more powerfull then Darsh, but that is in no point relevant." Power, Speed, etc. means nothing against someone who can regenerate on 3 Planes of Existance)

To be fair,hakai erases physically and spiritually. Precisely an existence erasure. He/she wouldn't have existed. A common logic that applies to existence erasure btw.

( and it doesen´t even relevant against Hax. What should Whis do? Punched Darsh trough the area?)

What kind of hax do you think darsh could maneuver to put down whis fast enough?

(Right, Whis is via Powerscaling above The Gods of Destruction and above Darsh. But sadly that isn´t enough to kill Darsh, until the Angels are still 3-D Charakters and bound by the same Space-Time concept as Darsh.)

This actually in a way, means nothing. Average human saints from ss has fought and bypassed Olympian gods and changed their destinies. Darshus concept revolves around a single space time continuum if I'm not wrong. Fine,he has some astral existence that transcends 3 astral planes but lets not forget it revolves around a single construct. While i see where you're coming from,whis is also an angel that has access to every timeline within the entirely of the dbs verse.

(So i still waiting since 3 posts for some relevant reason, why Whis should beat Darsh? Darsh still has his Bloodstone. Stalemate or Darsh via Hax.)

Cool,what does the blood stone do? I'm currently reading bastard again to get some few things. I'm actually at the BoS.

(They are the only two possibilities, except you have one point that i forgot. DC isn´t enough. )

You're actually right. Though,whis is well multi universal via scaling though. Its not like ds has an answer to every abstract DC in fiction. A case could be made about whis not operating on an high end DC level that could take out darsh though. That said,a one or two answer can still be made.

Dession_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao:

(Angels > God´s of Destruction. Correct, but that isn´t an Argument to beat Darsh. The Angels are faster, stronger, and in other points above the God´s of Destruction. Doesen´t change the fact they can destroy Darsh his eternal Atoms, or get hit by a Curse? No.)

("Yes, Whis should be more powerfull then Darsh, but that is in no point relevant." Power, Speed, etc. means nothing against someone who can regenerate on 3 Planes of Existance)

To be fair,hakai erases physically and spiritually. Precisely an existence erasure. He/she wouldn't have existed. A common logic that applies to existence erasure btw.

( and it doesen´t even relevant against Hax. What should Whis do? Punched Darsh trough the area?)

What kind of hax do you think darsh could maneuver to put down whis fast enough?

(Right, Whis is via Powerscaling above The Gods of Destruction and above Darsh. But sadly that isn´t enough to kill Darsh, until the Angels are still 3-D Charakters and bound by the same Space-Time concept as Darsh.)

This actually in a way, means nothing. Average human saints from ss has fought and bypassed Olympian gods and changed their destinies. Darshus concept revolves around a single space time continuum if I'm not wrong. Fine,he has some astral existence that transcends 3 astral planes but lets not forget it revolves around a single construct. While i see where you're coming from,whis is also an angel that has access to every timeline within the entirely of the dbs verse.

(So i still waiting since 3 posts for some relevant reason, why Whis should beat Darsh? Darsh still has his Bloodstone. Stalemate or Darsh via Hax.)

Cool,what does the blood stone do? I'm currently reading bastard again to get some few things. I'm actually at the BoS.

(They are the only two possibilities, except you have one point that i forgot. DC isn´t enough. )

You're actually right. Though,whis is well multi universal via scaling though. Its not like ds has an answer to every abstract DC in fiction. A case could be made about whis not operating on an high end DC level that could take out darsh though. That said,a one or two answer can still be made.

Wow man touching story on your opinion on Whis but here we discuss feats and Darsh stomps.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ElderElijah190

@dession_viper: Did you even read my post? Funny how you're actually bringing up feats to me. Like I'm the one that hasn't been here long enough.

I addressed my thoughts on this thread to someone i could reason with. That's precisely that about that.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raw power vs Hax tough one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae6527167c26
deactivated-5ae6527167c26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis should win but he lacks the feats soooo

omarlionvision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has mastered ultra instinct

Time manipulation

Can ressurect people

Mftl+++ (travelled across GALAXIES in 30 MINUTES to reach earth)

OHKO universal beerus

Does DS have any mftl feats? If not then whis would blitz.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007 said:

@caocao: one day you will comprehend more ki >>> hax. that is what dragonball has been about since the very beginning.

Ok, i accept the logic, but Hax they can bypassed by physical power isn´t realy that sort of Hax that i know. Hax shouldn´t have Limits, except in the dimensional scale. I respect Whis his Power and maybe he has the Abilities or Hax to kill Darsh. But at the point don´t see how. Dragonball is more a full potential fighter verse and non of the Bastard!! Verse can fight on the same Level. But we can´t ignore the Hax of the Verses, only they a "weak" compared to Dragonball. That is way to easy in my oppinion. Hax shouldn´t be underestimated, only one charakter hasn´t the same Destruction Potential like the others.

@elderelijah190 said:

Of course, sir. Darsh possesses one powerfull curse that works like a Damagedivider. Bloodstone is Darsh his Curse-Spell and he used it in his DKL Mode against a full Power Augoeides Uriel in a fight. The Spell create a cursed space which all damage dealt to him will be reflected to his opponent with the same intensity. For example. If Darsh get attacked with Hakai, then the Hakai User takes the same Damage. He don´t get hit by the Abilitie, he get hit by the same Damage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That is correct, but i remember Darsh get already erased by the side effects of Judas Pain. Body and Soul was destroyed and Darsh still cames back. That is the reason, why i don´t think Hakai works against Darsh, because the 3 Planes are to specific. Also i wonder if Whis can use the Destruction Power, because they have so far as i know other Laws, like the Kaioshin has to create and the GoD to destroy. I think that is a GoD Power and Candidate to be came the next GoD like Toppo.

Whis is is in my oppinion much faster then Darsh, but with Bloodstone it doesen´t matter how fast you are if the Space is infected by the Curse. Attacks like Giran Ira, Judas Priest and Black Sabbath should be dangerous too for Whis but i don´t think they are fast enough and Whis isn´t stupid enough to try tank this Spells.

You´re right, i don´t say Darsh is a higherdimensional Charakter. The dimensional Planes are bound by one Space-Time-Continuum, so someone like Zeno should erased him without trouble. By the way, most of the Saints (Even Hades) isn´t higherdimensional. The only higherdimensional Beings in SS are Zeus, Cronos and some other Gods.

I don´t know that Whis can access to every timeline, so he can theoretical kill Darsh in the Past?

It was chapter 131. Darsh activatet his Bloodstone, and they attacks eachother again. Uriel takes the same Damage that Darsh takes.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I like the Art Style.

I totaly agreed, but the abstract DC should be named, or should be comprehensibly. The only point i don´t going with Whis is still, that we don´t have enough informations. Whis is as i said before more powerfull then Darsh, but we can´t ignore his Eternal Atoms and his Hax at some Point. Darsh isn´t a Charakter with Hax that can be killed with a Punch or an Ki Attack. He is a Low Godly-Regenerator and can only killed if you destroyed every single Atom on 3 planes of existance on the same Time. If Darsh don´t hit with his Spells and Whis don´t attack him if Bloodstone is activatet, then i don´t see a Winner.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao:

(Of course, sir. Darsh possesses one powerfull curse that works like a Damagedivider. Bloodstone is Darsh his Curse-Spell and he used it in his DKL Mode against a full Power Augoeides Uriel in a fight. The Spell create a cursed space which all damage dealt to him will be reflected to his opponent with the same intensity. For example. If Darsh get attacked with Hakai, then the Hakai User takes the same Damage. He don´t get hit by the Abilitie, he get hit by the same Damage.)

Seems like a high end hax. Though,its not actually completely perfect since he receives that said damage himself. Its not like he's exempted from the effects of the attacks tossed at him. Thanks for the enlightenment though.

(That is correct, but i remember Darsh get already erased by the side effects of Judas Pain. Body and Soul was destroyed and Darsh still cames back. That is the reason, why i don´t think Hakai works against Darsh, because the 3 Planes are to specific.)

Actually,hakai doesn't just attack/destroy the physical and spiritual concept of a being,it was stated to have the potency to operate on an existence erasure level. What am saying is it doesn't just attack the body and soul.

(Also i wonder if Whis can use the Destruction Power, because they have so far as i know other Laws, like the Kaioshin has to create and the GoD to destroy. I think that is a GoD Power and Candidate to be came the next GoD like Toppo.)

He's beerus teacher though. I consider hakai as ultra instinct which he has been teaching to beerus. Its not like beerus was born to be in possession of the god of destruction abilities. Whis is his teacher for a reason.

(Whis is is in my oppinion much faster then Darsh, but with Bloodstone it doesen´t matter how fast you are if the Space are infected by the Curse.)

Fair enough.

( Attacks like Giran Ira, Judas Priest and Black Sabbath should be dangerous too for Whis but i don´t think they are fast enough and Whis isn´t stupid enough to try tank this Spells.)

Yeah,i think so too.

(You´re right, i don´t say Darsh is a higherdimensional Charakter. The dimensional Planes are bound by one Space-Time-Continuum, so someone like Zeno should erased him without trouble. By the way, most of the Saints (Even Hades) isn´t higherdimensional.)

Glad we could establish this.

(The only higherdimensional Beings in SS are Zeus, Cronos and some other Gods.)

Yeah. Like i said,the average human saints could go toe to toe with the Olympian gods. Said Olympians who bored the concept of creation/existence if humanity like okeanos for example.

(I don´t know that Whis can access to every timeline, so he can theoretical kill Darsh in the Past?)

After the future timeline was destroyed. An alternate timeline was made which he suggested trunks and mai should return to. Krillin had doubts about that because he felt they would have to battle zamatsu once again. Whis stated he shouldn't worry because he would go to that said timeline and meet its alternate beerus,to basically relay the scheme that was to occur with zamatsu once again. This is different from his average time manip ability.

(It was chapter 131. Darsh activatet his Bloodstone, and Uriel attacks him.)

That's some op hax.

(I like the Art Style.)

That's what i like about bastard. The intensity at its showing.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao:

(I totaly agreed, but the abstract DC should be named, or should be comprehensibly. The only point i don´t going with Whis is still, that we don´t have enough informations. Whis is as i said before more powerfull then Darsh, but we can´t ignore his Eternal Atoms and his Hax at some Point. Darsh isn´t a Charakter with Hax that can be killed with a Punch or an Ki Attack. He is a Low Godly-Regenerator and can only killed if you destroyed every single Atom on 3 planes of existance on the same Time. If Darsh don´t hit with his Spells and Whis don´t attack him if Bloodstone is activatet, then i don´t see a Winner.)

I agree with this.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also bfr is allowed for victory, could whis dimension dump darsh like he did to goku and vegeta casually?

Also whis states he knows a very very powerful sealing technique far stronger than the mafuba.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190 said:

Seems like a high end hax. Though,its not actually completely perfect since he receives that said damage himself. Its not like he's exempted from the effects of the attacks tossed at him. Thanks for the enlightenment though.

Well it is how Bloodstone works. Darsh is the medium in the cursed space. All Damage he takes, takes the User.

It works well, because Darsh his Regeneration Level is low-godly. For Example:

Beerus Hakai´s Darsh, he takes the same Damage. If Darsh dies, he dies to. It isn´t the Hakai what Beerus takes, it is the Damage.

Other Example: Piccolo vaporized Darsh, then Piccolo get vaporized too and Darsh cames back, because you have destroy him on every Plane of Existance.

That´s the tricky system behind Darsh. You destroy or erased Body and Soul from Darsh, you Body and Soul get erased too.

By Whis, we don´t even know if he has a Regeneration-Power.

Actually,hakai doesn't just attack/destroy the physical and spiritual concept of a being,it was stated to have the potency to operate on an existence erasure level. What am saying is it doesn't just attack the body and soul.

Yeah, i remember. Well, in Dragonball we only knows the both Parts Body and Soul. In Bastard it takes 3 different Places with total different ways how it works. Darsh has an Existence Erasure Power too, named Judas Priest. But i don´t think it can erase someone what has more then 3 different planes of Existence. Darsh has by the way a high Ressistance against Existence Erasure, because the Side-Effect of Judas Pain works instant. He lost more and more from his Existence in the fight against Uriel. Later he resurrect, even Judas Pain destroy all Planes of him. By statements from the Manga he is immortal, but that are only statements from two charakters. He becames somenew Powers with his new Form like Creation and Copy Abilities from other Mangas (But here, we have only the Sharingan as Example)

He's beerus teacher though. I consider hakai as ultra instinct which he has been teaching to beerus. Its not like beerus was born to be in possession of the god of destruction abilities. Whis is his teacher for a reason.

I know, but if i remember right it was Whis who said that is the "Destruction Power". Correct me if i am wrong.

The Position as an Angel is hard to decide. They don´t destroy, they don´t create. They act upon the Wishes of God or in this Situation "Zeno". So maybe he can use Hakai if he wish, but we don´t have the guarantee. We don´t have even much background information how Whis trained Beerus, or Toppo becames the Power of Destruction.

Yeah. Like i said,the average human saints could go toe to toe with the Olympian gods. Said Olympians who bored the concept of creation/existence if humanity like okeanos for example.

Yeah, but Saint Seiya has some different type of logic by this way. The average human saints could go toe to toe, because they going with the greek mythology, where are humans became Gods, or are protectet by Gods.

After the future timeline was destroyed. An alternate timeline was made which he suggested trunks and mai should return to. Krillin had doubts about that because he felt they would have to battle zamatsu once again. Whis stated he shouldn't worry because he would go to that said timeline and meet its alternate beerus,to basically relay the scheme that was to occur with zamatsu once again. This is different from his average time manip ability.

Hmm... sounds legit. I don´t only know how that should be kill Darsh. If he can go back to the past, then he oneshots Darsh.

That's some op hax.

He has many type of hax, but most of them aren´t fast enough, so they shouldn´t be relevant.

That is the problem with Dark Schneider. Even if someone is faster then him, it isn´t still enough because at this point he has some Protection with Dispel Bound and for the critical Hits the Eternal Atoms. So, first you have destroy all Shields at the same time and then you have only one second to erase Darsh. If the Hax not fast enough, he regenerate because Dispel Bound protect many typs of Powers, like Reality Warp, Instant Kills, etc. You can say Eternal Atoms and Dispel Bound works perfect together, so it is very difficult to beat Darsh, even if you stronger, faster and has more Durability.

I hope the Bastard!!-Manga becames new chapters, because his Adam of Darkness Form don´t have many feats.

That's what i like about bastard. The intensity at its showing.

Well, it that is more relevant for me then the Story :D

@scotchbear said:

Also bfr is allowed for victory, could whis dimension dump darsh like he did to goku and vegeta casually?

Hmm... i wonder if Darsh can escape, because Darsh leap with Giran Ira through dimensions. By the way, Giran Ira can BFR Attacks from the enemy.

Btw. the same he did with the Exodus-Light Wing-Jawbreaker Combo, but here breaks trough the Dimensions.

Also whis states he knows a very very powerful sealing technique far stronger than the mafuba.

Good question. I think it is dependent from the Type of Sealing. Sealing in another Dimension should be difficult, because Giran Ira. Sealing techniques like Mafuba should be more effective, but needed to much time. A sealing technique that separates the Body, Soul and Mind in different Dimensions (I mean such kind of Sealing-Technique exist in Saint Seiya) should be works 100%.

Avatar image for gokuandsuperman
GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis hasn’t even power up to quarter of his power. How this a fair fight for Whis?

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After reading the thread I would say stalemate.

Neither one can put other one down.

Avatar image for masterofluck123
MasterOfLuck123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure how Whis can bypass his Eternal Atoms.