Whis (Dragon Ball Super) VS Anti-Spiral (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both are at their strongest. Win by death/KO. No prep time. Who would win?

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis stomps

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would Whis still have the feat of one shotting Beerus, if Dragon Ball Super made Battle of Gods non canon?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby: He one-shotted Beerus in the DBS Manga as well. Not that it would matter much here. No one short of Zeno is contending with Gurren Lagann top tiers.

tehmasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti-Spiral.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti Spiral eats Zeno for breakfast. Whis is nothing

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti Spiral eats Zeno for breakfast. Whis is nothing

I don't see where you are getting this from. I could see the anti spiral beating Whis, but not Zeno. The anti spiral's strongest attack was universe level. Zeno wiped a multiverse away easily. The super manga confirmed a whole timeline was erased.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Well, he could trap Zeno in the Multiversal Labyrinth where universes are created each instant. Not to mention, he's a great deal faster. I could see that fight going either way, to be honest.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: your seriously one of the worst type of people who enter dragon ball threads, can't take you seriously when you watch DB and say your a fan then nitpick and come into every dragon ball thread to troll basically

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dis may be locked

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: I honestly couldn't care less about your opinion on the matter, and I've done nothing in this thread that could be considered trolling. It's quite sad to see people get this upset over fictional characters...

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anti spiral stomps

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Well, he could trap Zeno in the Multiversal Labyrinth where universes are created each instant. Not to mention, he's a great deal faster. I could see that fight going either way, to be honest.

i used to think zeno would beat antispiral,sttgl no problem.but now after seeing that he isn't fast.i have a problem seeing him beating sttgl and antispiral due to lack of speed.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: the problem with zeno is he lacks speed to beat antispiral ,he couldn't see dyspo moving, though he could win if antispiral decides to mock around i guess.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: That's basically how I feel after watching the Dyspo episode. It confirms Beerus' statement about Zeno not being a fighter. He's more like a child with an end-of-the-world button. I could see him beating Anti-Spiral, depending on whether or not he can attack first.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe he's "slow" since he's not perceiving FTL fighters, but we know nothing about his durability. For all we know he doesn't have speed because it doesn't matter, maybe he's nigh-invincible? It's rare to have a causal universe buster having no durability to match.

@mrx1122: That's basically how I feel after watching the Dyspo episode. It confirms Beerus' statement about Zeno not being a fighter. He's more like a child with an end-of-the-world button. I could see him beating Anti-Spiral, depending on whether or not he can attack first.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mrx1122

@thedarkpaladin: that depends if antispiral decides to just play around since antispiral is faster .antispiral would be the one to attack first unless antispiral doesn't have a fast reaction speed.i mean he does obviously.the only one who i think in dbs now is really strong is grand priest because he seems to have near limitless reality warping(on a universe scale possibly) in the world of void.i mean he is able to change the gravity of what other users experience.he also changed the element of the world of void by turning it green also which i think is pretty impressive for a dbz character

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: @mrx1122: The thing is with the anti spiral is that he is huge, so Zeno could probably see him even if he is moving fast. Though we don't know how durable Zeno is yet. However if Zeno closes his hands to erase the anti spiral, I don't see the anti spiral surviving that.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mrx1122

@thedarkpaladin: @mrx1122: The thing is with the anti spiral is that he is huge, so Zeno could probably see him even if he is moving fast. Though we don't know how durable Zeno is yet. However if Zeno closes his hands to erase the anti spiral, I don't see the anti spiral surviving that.

zeno should be universe lv durability at the very least because he survived a timeline being erased but antispiral can just trap him in the multiverse labyrinth or just keep punching zeno to oblivion

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: It's possible, but at the moment, it's nothing but speculation. He appears be protected 24/7 by his servants and the Grand Priest, which would be redundant for someone who should have the durability to tank pretty much any attack thrown his way by another DB character.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: It's possible, but at the moment, it's nothing but speculation. He appears be protected 24/7 by his servants and the Grand Priest, which would be redundant for someone who should have the durability to tank pretty much any attack thrown his way by another DB character.

i think grandpriest is to zeno what whis is to beerus.what do you think?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: His sheer size, assuming he pulls out Granzeboma from the start, might even make it difficult for Zeno to comprehend what he's fighting. I guess it would depend on the starting distance and how well Zeno can perceive massive objects up close. I do agree that he can win that fight if he's able to make the first move.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: Seems that way as of now. I wouldn't be too surprised if Grand Priest turned out to be stronger.

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis has Ultra Instict though. That is what Whis was teaching Goku and vegeta about. Not to mention Whis has time warping abilities that allows him to turn back 10 minutes back in time, is stronger than beerus in which case can destroy the universe when fighting another god of destruction or god in general if they do not cancel out their out put backlash. Whis has a good chance though might lose but is no joke.

tehmasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is quickly turning into Zeno vs Anti-spiral thread.

I'd back AS even against Zeno aswell.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Thedarkpaladin
utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 278

#28  Edited By utkanflash

Im not an ttgl expert (nor DB ) but what ı've read from respect threads and heard from my friends.. This battle looks like a spite thread. Anti-Spiral is kinda Zeno's match not Whis's.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti spiral can cross dimensions but what about separate universes? If whis teleports him to the world of void, it has no space or time for him to make a tear in... he would be stuck in it permanently..

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Anti - Spiral's best attack is only universal, then Whis yolo stomps him.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jasonhitto

Lol whis stomp both anti spiral and sttgl at the same time

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers