Which verse is more powerful between One Piece and NNT?

• 124 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Luffy0123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which verse is more powerful between One Piece and NNT? (87 votes)

One Piece 37%
NNT 63%

who would win in a war?

• 
exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

One piece should be stronger

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NNT verse with Chaos

TaloonxD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: i see solos anime. What is Chaos

zackx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NNT is too hax.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Mismatch. There are many Nanatsu no Taizai characters who can sweep the entire OP verse.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@taloonxd: Chaos is an alien like entity that came from beyond the stars.

It has power over creation and reality warning.

It created the NNT planet along with the demon king, The supreme goddess, the fairy tree etc.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. There are many Nanatsu no Taizai characters who can sweep the entire OP verse.

Such as? (not counting the choas dude of course)

Gorgc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos solos the HST + FT

TaloonxD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Chaos

SNBISBISBIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SNBISBISBIS

One Piece and it's not even close. Speed gap, power gap, durability gap, potency gap, casual gap and hax gap is ridiculously way too wide. nnt only has Hax with a massive maybe that it can compare to, pretty much.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Chaos:

OP: Better stats, raw power and speed

NNT: Better hax, resistances and vesatility

expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One piece wins but NNT has Hax to compete

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excluding chaos- one piece.

With chaos NNT

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6008a22b18991
deactivated-6008a22b18991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>OP: Better stats, raw power and speed

lmfao, galand's speed >>>>...>>>>> big mom's speed.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prolly NNT

Avatar image for deactivated-63056cb90ac15
deactivated-63056cb90ac15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are fodder to Naruto

No Caption Provided

Luffy ones shots though

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NNT is more impressive on a consistent basis. OP still lacks feats for their god tiers to compete.

SNBISBISBIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SNBISBISBIS

@gaoron: Ao Kiji casual freezivg feats one shots the verse, Old Whitebeard is completely unmatchable for those guys, guys like Kuma solo the verse. Eneru still solos 99% of the verse and he is below low tier. Stop it.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NNT is generally more impressive with very few exceptions.

One Piece outside of the top tier are essentially base humans with no special powers - and even when we get into the mid-top tiers, we have casual country busting everywhere - and country busting is considered top tier in OP currently (that'll probably change in time).

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>OP: Better stats, raw power and speed

lmfao, galand's speed >>>>...>>>>> big mom's speed.

Bruh u don't know even know Big mom's speed Lol.

SNBISBISBIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SNBISBISBIS

@diydeath: Country busting is mid tier in One Piece Haki less charcters can do that. Random fodder sea kings are well beyond country busting. Just stop it. A lot of One Piece characters simply one shot the whole cast.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:

One Piece outside of the top tier are essentially base humans with no special powers - and even when we get into the mid-top tiers, we have casual country busting everywhere - and country busting is considered top tier in OP currently (that'll probably change in time).

What u mean there? sanji, zoro, luffy, katakuri, maro,etc... everyone around that lvl aren't Top tier but they aren't base humans with no special powers mate.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NNT has much stronger top tiers and much more much haxy abilities.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@diydeath said:

What u mean there? sanji, zoro, luffy, katakuri, maro,etc... everyone around that lvl aren't Top tier but they aren't base humans with no special powers mate.

Top tier is a bracket and you'd have to be dumb to not get what I mean. Most pirates, most civilians, most marines are just normal people. NNT's "normal" are trash panda soldiers with some basic control of magic and low level demons who are more powerful than that.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NNT has much stronger top tiers and much more much haxy abilities.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

NnT.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NNT for now

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Top tier is a bracket and you'd have to be dumb to not get what I mean.

Yea and Top represent the strongest in verse for example White-beard is a top tier but Luffy is not they are not on the same tiers

Most pirates, most civilians, most marines are just normal people. NNT's "normal" are trash panda soldiers with some basic control of magic and low level demons who are more powerful than that.

Yea but those are like low tier if not lower. Same goes for one piece fodder vice Admirals are building lvl and FTE in speed same goes for fodder average pirates so i don't get u what u mean there mate.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@diydeath:

Top tier is a bracket and you'd have to be dumb to not get what I mean.

Yea and Top represent the strongest in verse for example White-beard is a top tier but Luffy is not they are not on the same tiers

Most pirates, most civilians, most marines are just normal people. NNT's "normal" are trash panda soldiers with some basic control of magic and low level demons who are more powerful than that.

Yea but those are like low tier if not lower. Same goes for one piece fodder vice Admirals are building lvl and FTE in speed same goes for fodder average pirates so i don't get u what u mean there mate.

I mean that the entire universe, on a tier level is weaker than NNT's universe when you compare tiers.

At every single level. OP is not on the same power level as NNT. Not even close.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rofl! @ saying someone like Zoro is a regular human, that's beyond lowball

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: NNT has higher dc on average, mid tiers are multi mountain lvl, while op only reaches that at high tier. NNT high tiers like mael are on par with admirals, some of the strongest in the verse.

OP does have a physical advantage, although physical fighters like post purgatory ban are beyond anyone in striking bar yonko.

Kizaru is of course faster, so no argument in category

The seven deadly sins have three yonko tier fighters, one first commander tier, and meliodas who mid diffs any current yonko. That's just the protagonist group, and it steamrolls the grand fleet alliance.

By the end of OP, things will probably change, but I can't give OP something based on a prediction.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By exauce

@diydeath:

I mean that the entire universe, on a tier level is weaker than NNT's universe when you compare tiers.

Base on? even it kinda unfair comparing every fodder character considering One piece have much much more character than NNT and they world is bigger.

At every single level. OP is not on the same power level as NNT. Not even close.

I got u now. again with what feats?

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza: you think mael is Admiral level? I'd think they'd be around the same level via hax but I'd still have someone like Kizaru bodying him without much difficulty. But ofc that's based on what I think he can do rather than what hes shown so far....

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: NNT has higher dc on average, mid tiers are multi mountain lvl, while op only reaches that at high tier. NNT high tiers like mael are on par with admirals, some of the strongest in the verse.

OP does have a physical advantage, although physical fighters like post purgatory ban are beyond anyone in striking bar yonko.

The seven deadly sins have three yonko tier fighters, one first commander tier, and meliodas who mid diffs any current yonko. That's just the protagonist group, and it steamrolls the grand fleet alliance.

By the end of OP, things will probably change, but I can't give OP something based on a prediction.

What u mean there man mid-tier like Law or Doflamingo have multi-mountain lvl feats, high tiers have no problem doing mulit-mountain lvl feats mate. Base what is mael on par with Admirals?

No man is striking is like Katakuri or Luffy lvl not Yonkos

What are u basing this on mate?

SNBISBISBIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@diydeath said:

All these characters you named litrally neg diff the verse.

SNBISBISBIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SNBISBISBIS

nnt characters can't even tickle nor see One Piece characters. Vice Admirals solo the verse. One Piece by leaps and bounds it's not even fair.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snbisbisbis:

All these characters you named litrally neg diff the verse.

I mean they could get most of the verse

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nnt characters can't even tickle nor see One Piece characters. Vice Admirals solo the verse. One Piece by leaps and bounds it's not even fair.

If you're going to troll, please don't tag me. TY!

SNBISBISBIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SNBISBISBIS

@diydeath:Shut the hell up. Vice Admirals CP9 like up with Haki blitz and one shot most characters by the way if that's what you think is the trolling. Commander level characters solo the verse.

TaloonxD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think if you take Chaos off NNT, One piece Stomp in a Horrible Way. NNT will have more strong characters but OP is a much larger universe consequently has many more characters.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SNBISBISBIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By shirso

@kingfrieza: I won't address everything you said but Archangel Mael isn't merely a high tier, he one shotted Sinner with a flex, and the only characters really above him are the top EoS Sins, he is a top tier easily, as are Admirals in OP verse.

I also don't think Ban's striking is any better than what G4 Boundman Luffy can replicate.

One thing to keep in mind is that unlike in OP, in NNT practically every single character we see, right from the beginning, is a high tier character in verse. Even BoS Mel is above any Holy Knight, who in verse are supposed to be elite warriors. That's the equivalent of BoS Luffy starting out already stronger than CP9 members or Pacifistas. But in reality, Luffy started out as a complete fodder in verse. So the average power of NNT might seem above OP on the surface, but you have to remember NNT focuses almost exclusively on characters who are already high up in verse much more compared to OP.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos is the only one that makes SDS more powerful than One-piece

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dunno tbh.

Ask me this question like a year ago and I would have voted for NNT being above OP by a MILE. I legit used to think NNT top/god tiers were around large country level back then(I even made a thread explaining how I thought Mel was small continent level lol), but after the whole nonsense the author did with the combined attack of the top tiers of the verse only being small country level, I really don't know anymore. The author literally put a cap on his own verse and its hard to argue them being above small country level. One piece is also small country level at most(they have potential to be above this just not yet IMO).

Minus chaos, Both verses should be equal in power. NNT has better hax and versatility one piece probably have better physicals(although by a slim margin) and speed(also by a slim margin).

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NNT due to Chaos, and Demon King+Angel King without nerfs

Demon King Created an Infinite Realm( So either Outlier or massively nerfed by plot in the last arc )

Angel King also created a realm parallel to the Demon Realm, but it should be at least Nigh Solar System Sized due to having Stars in it ( So Outlier or nerfed much like DK )

Chaos created the Universe iirc? At the very least he massively out scales the Demon and Angel Lords so............

Take them away and I give it to One Piece

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Without Chaos:

OP: Better stats, raw power and speed

NNT: Better hax, resistances and vesatility

This