Which Sternritter can beat Bankai Yamamoto?

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who among the Sternritter are capable of defeating Bankai Yamamoto, and why

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gremmy thinks.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gremmy thinks.

yhwach as well, uyru as well,lille as well. allso bazz-b with a burner finger.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: @ourmanuel: Didn't Gremmy lose to shikai Kenpachi? Or was that already bankai, I don't recall. What about Gerard though, would Yamamoty be able to put him down?

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By InvadedTBD

Gremmy, Lille, Askin, Yhwach and maybe Haschwalt.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: gremmy was fighting shikai ken. the only reason gremmy lose was cause he didn't believe in himself. Composed gremmy can just tp yama in space and kill him or think his bankai is gone and gg.

uyru gets burned but uses anti to kill yama.

lille shoots holes into yama.

bazz has the same heat as yama and has long range, one burner finger is enough.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vollstandig Lille, Gerard.

Possibly Uryu and Haschwalth.

gremmy was fighting shikai ken. the only reason gremmy lose was cause he didn't believe in himself. Composed gremmy can just tp yama in space and kill him or think his bankai is gone and gg.

Uh no, reason why Gremmy lost was because he couldn't imagine a body that could handle Zaraki's level of power which resulted in a recoil of spiritual power that ultimately killed him. Problem for Gremmy is that Zanka no Tachi >>>> Nozarashi.

Yeah, nothing you suggested is going to happen. Space BFR requires 7 Gremmy's, and there's no way any of them can withstand being so close to Yama's Zanjitsu Gokui. Also, what's stopping Yamamoto from Shunpo'ing out of Galaxy Room before it closes?

>Bazz-B one-shotting Bankai Yama with one finger.

Hilarious. Bazz's flames aren't nearly as powerful as Yama's, or do you mean to tell me I imagined Bazz getting KO'ed for an entire fight by a casual Ryujin Jakka attack?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RikuYamaha

Vollstandig Lille, Gerard.

Possibly Uryu and Haschwalth.

@rikuyamaha said:

gremmy was fighting shikai ken. the only reason gremmy lose was cause he didn't believe in himself. Composed gremmy can just tp yama in space and kill him or think his bankai is gone and gg.

Uh no, reason why Gremmy lost was because he couldn't imagine a body that could handle Zaraki's level of power which resulted in a recoil of spiritual power that ultimately killed him. Problem for Gremmy is that Zanka no Tachi >>>> Nozarashi.

yeah the first part i was trying to say. thanks.

Yeah, nothing you suggested is going to happen. Space BFR requires 7 Gremmy's, and there's no way any of them can withstand being so close to Yama's Zanjitsu Gokui. Also, what's stopping Yamamoto from Shunpo'ing out of Galaxy Room before it closes?

he could shunpo out of it, but what is stopping gremmy from turning his bankai off, turning him into cookies and dropping him into a cavern, water prison jutsu,and just filling him full of holes. last thing i knew was yama struggling with stenritter y who is vastly lower then gremmy.

>Bazz-B one-shotting Bankai Yama with one finger.

Hilarious. Bazz's flames aren't nearly as powerful as Yama's, or do you mean to tell me I imagined Bazz getting KO'ed for an entire fight by a casual Ryujin Jakka attack?

i think you frogot when bazz nulled yamas ryujin jakka with his own flames.

No Caption Provided

and i never said one shot, he could spam burning finger 1 and just pump yama full of holes from long range. and yeah, you imaged it.

if you remembering this.

No Caption Provided

everyone else but bazz got K.Oed.

but good job correcting me on my gremmy thing, i couldn't put it in words at the moment and i thank you for that.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PhantomRant

@rikuyamaha:

What's stopping Gremmy from turning his Bankai off?

The fact that he can't? You're applying a no-limits fallacy on Gremmy's reality-warping when there are clear limits placed on it. Gremmy can't deactivate Zanka no Tachi in the same way he can't deactivate Nozarashi. It involves manipulating a level of power beyond what he can handle. That and he'll never think of doing it.

What's stopping Gremmy from turning him into cookies?

Again, because he's up against someone of far greater spiritual power than him. Gremmy maximized his power by cloning himself six times and had all of them kamikaze Zaraki in his face with the intent to kill him. Yet, Zaraki didn't even budge from his spot and defied Gremmy's expectations. If Gremmy can't do as he likes against Zaraki at max power, how can he transmute someone that's even more powerful than him?

water prison jutsu and just filling him full of holes.

Do I have to explain this when his opponent is YAMAMOTO?

last thing i knew was yama struggling with stenritter y who is vastly lower then gremmy.

Lolwut? Bankai Yamamoto negged Royd Llyod. Read the fight again.

yeah, except that never happened. Did you forget that Bazz-B got knocked out along with 2 other Sternritters? What Bazz-B did was reduce the power of the flames so that it didn't incinerate them into ashes. However, there was still enough power left to incapacitate him for the duration of Royd vs Yamamoto fight. Look at how severely burned Bazz-B is from that attack. And that was far from Ryujin Jakka's strongest attack.

and i never said one shot, he could spam burning finger 1 and just pump yama full of holes from long range.

You overrate Burning Finger 1. First off, you have to prove those flames can even hurt someone of Yama's reiatsu level when Bazz-B's flames have been proven to be far weaker than Ryujin Jakka. Recall that Yamamoto smothered out Ryujin Jakka's strongest attack with his body, an explosion that would have nuked the large city-sized Karakura Town as well as a land area exponentially greater than that. Recall that this was something that Aizen and the other captains feared the most for its destructive power.

Second, this is Bankai Yamamoto so you have to prove his flames aren't just going to get blocked by Zanjitsu Gokui, a 15-million degree armor that has the potential to destroy the entire Soul Society dimension. Does Bazz-B have flames that are anywhere near as hot as the core of the Sun or can destroy one of the 3 worlds? Nope. And if you suppose he does, then why didn't Yhwach mention him as one of the Sternritters who could handle Zanka no Tachi, and by spamming his most basic attack at that? Why did Yhwach say he was the only one who could handle his power hmmmmm?

Categorically wrong. If Bazz didnt get KO'ed, where was he for the entire Royd vs Yamamoto fight? Why did Royd chastise Bazz-B for entering a fight beyond his scope instead of praising him for nullifying the flames? And why did he just recently wake up after Yamamoto was killed, with severe burns all over his body?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

What's stopping Gremmy from turning his Bankai off?

The fact that he can't? You're applying a no-limits fallacy on Gremmy's reality-warping when there are clear limits placed on it. Gremmy can't deactivate Zanka no Tachi in the same way he can't deactivate Nozarashi. It involves manipulating a level of power beyond what he can handle. That and he'll never think of doing it.

didn't say gremmy had no limits, i was implying that he probably could cause of his power.

What's stopping Gremmy from turning him into cookies?

Again, because he's up against someone of far greater spiritual power than him. Gremmy maximized his power by cloning himself six times and had all of them kamikaze Zaraki in his face with the intent to kill him. Yet, Zaraki didn't even budge from his spot and defied Gremmy's expectations. If Gremmy can't do as he likes against Zaraki at max power, how can he transmute someone that's even more powerful than him?

the whole point of the battle was to show how powerful kenpachi is and to give him a good opponent. the reason he didn't do it was because no one stood up to him before.

water prison jutsu and just filling him full of holes.

Do I have to explain this when his opponent is YAMAMOTO?

yeah, your point is? probably hes gonna evaporate the water, good point, but whats stopping said gremmy from spamming the same move over and over.

last thing i knew was yama struggling with stenritter y who is vastly lower then gremmy.

Lolwut? Bankai Yamamoto negged Royd Llyod. Read the fight again.

read it before, he still had trouble with him(though not that much). then yhwach shows up and instant kills him.

yeah, except that never happened. Did you forget that Bazz-B got knocked out along with 2 other Sternritters? What Bazz-B did was reduce the power of the flames so that it didn't incinerate them into ashes. However, there was still enough power left to incapacitate him for the duration of Royd vs Yamamoto fight. Look at how severely burned Bazz-B is from that attack. And that was far from Ryujin Jakka's strongest attack.

true, i was trolling with bazz but my option on his counter attack still stands.

and i never said one shot, he could spam burning finger 1 and just pump yama full of holes from long range.

You overrate Burning Finger 1. First off, you have to prove those flames can even hurt someone of Yama's reiatsu level when Bazz-B's flames have been proven to be far weaker than Ryujin Jakka. Recall that Yamamoto smothered out Ryujin Jakka's strongest attack with his body, an explosion that would have nuked the large city-sized Karakura Town as well as a land area exponentially greater than that. Recall that this was something that Aizen and the other captains feared the most for its destructive power.

Second, this is Bankai Yamamoto so you have to prove his flames aren't just going to get blocked by Zanjitsu Gokui, a 15-million degree armor that has the potential to destroy the entire Soul Society dimension. Does Bazz-B have flames that are anywhere near as hot as the core of the Sun or can destroy one of the 3 worlds? Nope. And if you suppose he does, then why didn't Yhwach mention him as one of the Sternritters who could handle Zanka no Tachi, and by spamming his most basic attack at that? Why did Yhwach say he was the only one who could handle his power hmmmmm?

i haven't overrated it. i simply said yama couldn't tank it with his normal body. that what i was implying. and no one in the sternritter army could handle zanka, thats why he couldn't. AP doesn't equal SP.

Categorically wrong. If Bazz didnt get KO'ed, where was he for the entire Royd vs Yamamoto fight? Why did Royd chastise Bazz-B for entering a fight beyond his scope instead of praising him for nullifying the flames? And why did he just recently wake up after Yamamoto was killed, with severe burns all over his body?

honestly dont know this one, i am severely tired at the moment. so for my sanity and yours, im gonna regress.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I only see Askin a full powered Yhwach

I think he beats Lille, Gremmy, and Gerard

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By alextheboss

Yhwach for obvious reasons.

Lille since he can’t be touched.

Gerard since he will just grow stronger and has ranged attacks.

Maybe Gremmy, as long as he keeps his distance.

That’s about it tbh. Askin would get one shot killed so his ability will be useless, Pernida’s strings would probably burn up, and Jugram doesn’t really have the feats to win.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach, Lille, and Gerard definitely can. Gremmy, Askin, and Pernida all have the potential to beat Yamma as well, but I would only give the first 3 the majority.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jugram Haschwalt -Balance gg,all the roasting misfortunes gets double reflected.

Askin Le vaar -deathdeal GG, becomes immune to yama reiatsu...and yama might not be able to maintain his bankai in a poisoned state

Gerard Valkyrie -could go either way, yama could seal him in his sword and turn him to ash zombie but then again miracle might not let that happen

Gremmy Thoumeaux - visionary GG, if Gremmy gets bloodlusted.

Lille Barro - X-axis gg

Loyd Lloyd -Yourself potentially GG,could copy Yama's bankai,and could probably withstand the heat... However yama will still likely win.

Ishida Uryu-Antithesis Potentially GG, however antithesis doesn't seem as passive as balance, so he could Eventually lose

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lille, and maybe Gerard if he can come back from total erasure. Jugram is not beating bankai Yama.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yhwach, Gremmy, Lille, Gerard, Haschwalth, Uryu

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gremmy gets negged. Except for some reason Lille doesn’t absorb heat to stay warm anymore, he gets negged. Haschwalth gets negged. Gerard probably stalemates or wins due to regen

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TheEmperor95  Online

The elites, gremmy and jugram are all the ones that can beat him aside from yhwach

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

Gremmy gets negged. Except for some reason Lille doesn’t absorb heat to stay warm anymore, he gets negged. Haschwalth gets negged. Gerard probably stalemates or wins due to regen

What is this supposed to mean? Are you talking about base Lille? Heat is a physical property, so it shouldn't affect him while intangible.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of them can do a thing against the old man with a hot sword.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of them

Yama murks them all

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers