Which one of these MCU characters that can withstand BvS Nuclear bomb?

• 164 results
werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which one of these MCU characters that can withstand BvS Nuclear bomb? (81 votes)

Ironman 5%
Hulk 11%
Thor 37%
Loki 0%
Kurse 4%
Ultron 7%
Vision 16%
Malekith 4%
Ronan 15%

Same settings as Batman V Superman movie

Clark will blitz the hell out of them all and taking them into space like he did to Doomsday then the Government will launch the Nuke.

Who will survive?

Vision's intangibility is off

• 
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of them.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Stan Lee.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rbt said:

None of them.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is Cap ? He should be able to no-sold it

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Fub

Thor by feats, Hulk by my own personal belief. Should've added the multiple answers option, as I believe there are 1 or 2 more on this list that could have.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of them

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub said:

Thor by feats, Hulk by my own personal belief. Should've added the multiple answers option, as I believe there are 1 or 2 more on this list that could have.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ldm: he's got KO'ed by Bucky's grenade launcher

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor might be able to tank the explosion but not the radiation. He's the only one that had any chance based on feats.(Hulk should be able to withstand the explosion if we scale him to Thor)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

none of them.....they all get disintegrated

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and maybe Hulk

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None. An alien who got stabbed in the gut by another comparatively weaksauce alien and got a nosebleed by a single punch will withstand a point blank nuclear explosion. lol.. Gimme a break

I could make a case for Ronan with the power stone but he doesn't have feats

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision maybe but that's it

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one. The only one that can possibly tank it is Thor. Lol, at people saying Hulk who has no feats to support it.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jashro44: just a rehash of his older threads. I would go out on a limb and call this bait

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ldm: yeah dude i know.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub said:

Do u have anything to prove that thor and hulk can survive nuclear explosion that has high dosage of radiation ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: if a boulder can displace parts of thor's molecules and breach his skin, a nuke will rip them apart

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: No. Considering he has never come into contact with anything that emits radiation like the nuke, you can't judge it in such a fashion. What you can judge it by however is other attacks he has been exposed to. Such as the Sokovia explosion, which vaporized and entire city. He tanked that, and its potency was greater then that of a nuke (aside from the obvious visual aspect to judge the feat, there are calcs that prove it as well). That is why I voted for him being able to tank the nuke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke Cage.

Daredevil.

The list goes on.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None. An alien who got stabbed in the gut by another comparatively weaksauce alien and got a nosebleed by a single punch will withstand a point blank nuclear explosion. lol.. Gimme a break

I could make a case for Ronan with the power stone but he doesn't have feats

I would probably agree with you but could you please not unnecessarily lowball MCU characters. It's cheap. Also your reasoning is complete nonsense. Thor was stabbed by an Asgardian dagger by a frost giant (same physicals as Asgardians) and punched in the face by the Hulk who has better striking feats than any Kryptonian in the DCEU. So please, gimme a break.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By plotweapon16255

@the_fub: sokovia explosion is nothing when compared to a nuclear explosion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: lol. better striking

Don't "lol" me. Show me that Clark has a better striking feat than Hulk's Leviathan punch and I'll concede.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Fub

@plotweapon16255: HA. Good one. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/durability-test-dceu-nuke-vs-mcu-sokovia-explosion-1780424/

ZBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None, they all get shredded.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By deltahuman

@the_fallen_lord:

I'd probably agree with you but could you please unnecessary not highball MCU characters. It's cheap. Your reasoning too is complete nonsense. You're comparing a point blank nuclear explosion which probably yielded something north of 500 kilotons to Thor getting stabbed by Loki. Do you realise how weak that is. You also said Hulk has better striking feats than a Kryptonian. One of them called Clark punched another one like a mile away who then hit a 200-220 ton locomotive and then derailed it along with a few others.

Edit: It was not just the locomotive that got derailed. It was the whole train and probably another one along with it. The power in the hit is even higher now.

So yeah, take as many breaks you want. You probably need one badly.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By plotweapon16255

@the_fub said:

@plotweapon16255: HA. Good one. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/durability-test-dceu-nuke-vs-mcu-sokovia-explosion-1780424/

U need to read that first.

Majority the people debunked his theory in the first page.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

• Iron man: Dies
  • Hulk: Probably dies
  • Thor: Dies
  • Loki: Dies
  • Kurse: Might be able to survive, not to sure
  • Ultron: If it's vibranium I think he can withstand it, Otherwise he gets obliterated
  • Vision: No Intangibility, DIES
  • Malekith: Dies
  • Ronan: Dies

Overall: Almost everyone dies, the only people here which MIGHT be able to survive it (Debatable) are Kurse and Ultron (If it's vibranium)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: lol......u know that punch only sent thor across an hangar right? we have kryptonians launching people the height of skyscrapers, punching them the length of a football field, punching them so hard they derail trains

ur really taking the leviathan punch out of context

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: vibranium has been melted by much less and kurse lacks feats

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was never going to end well

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: lol......u know that punch only sent thor across an hangar right? we have kryptonians launching people the height of skyscrapers, punching them the length of a football field, punching them so hard they derail trains

ur really taking the leviathan punch out of context

Okay, so punching a 200 pound guy across a field is better than stopping a speeding 300 ton giant space whale. Okay.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: i also mentioned derailing a couple of trains. the 200 pound guy being superman? definitely

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@DammeFavour: To be fair, the only reason Ultron's vibranium body was melted was due to the combined attack of Thor's lightning, IM blasts and Vision's infinity stone beam. All of which was being fired constant for a good 15 - 20 seconds which is how long it took for the armor to melt.

I would think once the nuke goes of it would most likely cause sever damage on Vibranium ultron but I think he can survive it, Kurse I'm still not sure. based of feats he probably doesn'r survive though I did say possibly sooo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and vision tank, hulk possibly tanks, ultron no sells no matter what body he has, he is the internet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord:

I'd probably agree with you but could you please unnecessary not highball MCU characters. It's cheap. Your reasoning too is complete nonsense. You're comparing a point blank nuclear explosion which probably yielded something north of 500 kilotons to Thor getting stabbed by Loki. Do you realise how weak that is. You also said Hulk has better striking feats than a Kryptonian. One of them called Clark punched another one like a mile away who then hit a 200-220 ton locomotive and then derailed it along with a few others.

So yeah, take as many breaks you want. You probably need one badly.

What? Are you thick? Nobody compared Thor getting stabbed by Loki and Hulk punching Thor to a point blank nuke. The point was that your pathetic attempt at lowballing wasn't even relevant to this thread. You just lowballed for the sake of lowballing. That's it. And yeah, Hulk still has better striking feats. Come back when Superman acquires a feat similar to stopping a 300 ton speeding space whale with a punch. Although I highly doubt that you'll as you also ran away on another thread when I asked you to show me Cap's inconsistencies compared to Oliver's. So, I'm guessing that's what you do.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: Majority of people debunked it? What? At best majority of people disagreed with it. I haven't counted the individual agrees and disagrees and i'm not going to. I did read over many of the posts though, and no one debunked anything. People where saying stupid things like- all it did was release the magnetic force field and send the rocks falling down, not only is that laughable but it is contradicted by the movies own statements. There was actual examples and calculations put into the original OP that were far better then the people commenting and "debunking" it.

Literally the only solid argument was that it wasn't as impressive of a durability feat BECAUSE there wasn't radiation involved. However in terms of attack potency overall though, it definitely was more impressive. Especially since Thor was fine afterwards and wasn't nearly dead like Clark. Honestly the only solid case you can make without looking desperate is A. Thor wasn't at the epicenter (which I believe he was) and B. Thor couldn't survive the radiation, which we have nothing to judge off of, so its simply a statement.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They all die.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Want some real lowballing? Batman survived was blast by hiding under some rubble that held together just nicely. Meanwhile, the city was destroyed. Such PIS makes no sense, but that brings a small chance of any one of them surviving, if they can find some rubble to hide under.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

none. nuke? pfff please all have been hurt by rocket level explosions and lasers before.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub said:

@plotweapon16255: Majority of people debunked it? What? At best majority of people disagreed with it. I haven't counted the individual agrees and disagrees and i'm not going to. I did read over many of the posts though, and no one debunked anything. People where saying stupid things like- all it did was release the magnetic force field and send the rocks falling down, not only is that laughable but it is contradicted by the movies own statements. There was actual examples and calculations put into the original OP that were far better then the people commenting and "debunking" it.

Literally the only solid argument was that it wasn't as impressive of a durability feat BECAUSE there wasn't radiation involved. However in terms of attack potency overall though, it definitely was more impressive. Especially since Thor was fine afterwards and wasn't nearly dead like Clark. Honestly the only solid case you can make without looking desperate is A. Thor wasn't at the epicenter (which I believe he was) and B. Thor couldn't survive the radiation, which we have nothing to judge off of, so its simply a statement.

Loading Video...

There were lot's of explosion debris that were still falling after the explosion debunk city got vaporized theory.

Yeah they are true it was clearly said by ironman's AI that sokovia is held together by magnetic field .

There are 3 many factor like pressure , temperature , radiation , etc that nuke has and sokovia explosion never had which debunked ur whole assumption that sokovia explosion is better than nuke.

LocusTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Thor, he's tanked tons of stuff.

Maybe Vision?

Avatar image for swagpatrolalpha
SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1