3. Sasuke

4. Vegeta

5. Goku

6. Beerus

7. Acacia

8. Toriko

And Please Explain why they can?

#3 Posted by vsw (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone here but Naruto, Sauce and Mel due to having superior Strength feats to Saitama.

Though I'm unsure about the DB characters, all off The Know drawf Saitama.

#4 Posted by Rabii99 (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto

Toriko

Acacia

Beerus

Vegeta

Goku

#5 Posted by vsw (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: why are you comparing Naruto making a City Block sized crater and launching Toneri a few averse hundred meters to Saitama Creating shockwaves that covered like 30% of the moon?

#6 Posted by Rabii99 (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: I mean, Naruto's punch didn't even come in contact with of the moon and it made a city block sized crater

#7 Posted by vsw (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: yes, but still Naruto has no striking feats to suggest he can Doctor anything of this Magnitude.

The highest you could wank that punch is Mountain level honestly, but it still falls Short(and by a lot at that)

#8 Posted by Gaoron (7081 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody except first 3 easily replicates it.

#9 Posted by Rabii99 (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: If Naruto focuses his Chakra in his legs then he can replicate the feat, his Chakra did this:

No Caption Provided

#10 Posted by geeman2 (959 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ characters have poor physical showings tbh but they can probablydo the same amount of damage as saitama without using chi. Mel, Naruto Sasuke won't be able to idk about Toriko.

#11 Posted by vsw (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: PHYSICAL strength, as in no Chakra explosions.

Plus that Explosion didn't do nearly as much damages as Saitama did

#12 Posted by Hope_w (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

Rofl! Saitama casued a shockwave on the moon while Naruto overpwered an attack that split the moon by concentrating Chakra in his hand and secondly thats a MASSIVE chunk of landmass that just virtually dissapeared its no way you SERIOUSLY think saitamas feat is superior in ANY regards

#13 Edited by EcoBlitz (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: are you dumb? It’s clearly said in the OP physical strength alone.

On Topic: I don’t think db characters can do it except maybe beerus. Donslime already did the same except he busted the moon by jumping and acacia and toriko would ragdoll him in physicals.

Mel, Saucegay and nardo have no feats or scalable physical feats on this level.

#14 Posted by Hope_w (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: No my dim-witted friend its you whose not very intelligent as even in elementary upon first seeing Naruto I realized they get thier strength from chakra. Thats been quite sometime now so what's your excuse?

#15 Posted by EcoBlitz (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: OP specified pure physical strength strength

#16 Posted by vsw (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:
@vsw said:

Rofl! Saitama casued a shockwave on the moon while Naruto overpwered an attack that split the moon by concentrating Chakra in his hand and secondly thats a MASSIVE chunk of landmass that just virtually dissapeared its no way you SERIOUSLY think saitamas feat is superior in ANY regards

It was a Hollow moon, which takes a bit away from the Feat, and second off all the Moon Slicing thing is more of a Durability feat Than Striking One, It deflected Off him and He Ran through it.

For it to have been a 'Striking" Feat he would have had to comptetly Dissipate it with a Punch(Like Saitama did to Boros CSRC).

Regarless, Saitama feat is Still Superior, For instance, Think About someone slicing a Mountain in Half, and Then Someone destroying 30% of it, the latter is obviously More impressive.

#17 Posted by Rabii99 (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: Saitama didn't destroy 30% of the moon though, Naruto's moon crater and Naruto overpowering Golden wheel Rebirth are better

No Caption Provided

#18 Posted by Hope_w (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

It was a Hollow moon, which takes a bit away from the Feat, and second off all the Moon Slicing thing is more of a Durability feat Than Striking One, It deflected Off him and He Ran through it.

No, it doesnt. In-fact if the moon is hollow and it has its own Gravity/Atmosphere the feat is trebeled in impressiveness however not even a 4th of it being hollow proves nothing. Naruto overpowered it with his chakra enhanced punch, stop downplaying the feat, it split a continental landmass no matter which way you want to spin it.

For it to have been a 'Striking" Feat he would have had to comptetly Dissipate it with a Punch(Like Saitama did to Boros CSRC).

Rofl! He split the beam in two just like Saitama did before rushing him down! The bias you show towards this series is hilarious. Narutos feat is a durability one but Saitamas is pure striking for the same thing basically, that's gold.

Regarless, Saitama feat is Still Superior, For instance, Think About someone slicing a Mountain in Half, and Then Someone destroying 30% of it, the latter is obviously More impressive.

Rofl! Equating the moon to a mountain than wanking saitama to have 'destroyed' 30% of it i guess Saitamas moon has more durability feats or something? My god this logic is pure gold.

#19 Edited by Sungsam (1662 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: Have you found that quite a few of users on the Vine don't really care about the OP's rules? I have noticed. It's so annoying.

#20 Edited by TheDeathstar (3923 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone on DB team replicates it rather easily. Current Versions can destroy planets and star systems physically and casually, they are in domain of a God of Destruction who can move throughout a solar system destroying planets and speedblitzing all before they even explode. Heck SSJ God Goku's punch's shockwave alone was torning apart distant light years planets. Saying DB guys lack Physical strength or speed is BS.

#21 Posted by EcoBlitz (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: lol It doesn’t bother me really till they’re corrected but keep acting like they’re right, then I just ignore them.

#22 Posted by katanalauncher (3398 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone but Meliodas and Sasuke

#23 Posted by vsw (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99:

Saitama didn't destroy 30% of the moon though, Naruto's moon crater and Naruto overpowering Golden wheel Rebirth are better

He did in the Anime(and in the Manga ish, though its more of Shockwaves than actual destruction) and you honestly can't compare the Naruto Moon crater to Saitama jump, One is City Block sized, the Other is substantially larger:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

@hope_w

@vsw said:

No, it doesnt. In-fact if the moon is hollow and it has its own Gravity/Atmosphere the feat is trebeled in impressiveness however not even a 4th of it being hollow proves nothing. Naruto overpowered it with his chakra enhanced punch, stop downplaying the feat, it split a continental landmass no matter which way you want to spin it.

Pretty sure the Moon being Holloe is just a theory with No scientific proof IRL, And I'm not downplaying the feat, It did split a continental Landmass obviously, But it isn't As impressive as Splitting a real Moon(obviously) or Saitama feat.

Crushing a tin can is awfully easier than crushing a solid block of metal if you get my drift.

Rofl! He split the beam in two just like Saitama did before rushing him down! The bias you show towards this series is hilarious. Narutos feat is a durability one but Saitamas is pure striking for the same thing basically, that's gold.

No, He had out his Hand and the Beam deflected Off him, Then he Ran towards Toneri. Saitama completely Nullified the Beam(and therefore Killing Boros) while The Beam simply Deflected of Naruto

If Boros CSRC Had Reflected off Saitama standing there, then it would have been a Durability for for him, Or

if Naruto managed to Dissipate Toneri GWRE(And i mean properly Disspate it, Not just Reflect it Like we see him do) Without having a decent Run Up with a Punch, it would have Been a Striking feat.

Naruto never managed to Dissipate/destroy the Beam, he just Reflected it Off himself Long enough for him to get Close to Toneri, Hence why its a Durability feat.

Rofl! Equating the moon to a mountain than wanking saitama to have 'destroyed' 30% of it i guess Saitamas moon has more durability feats or something? My god this logic is pure gold.

It was an Example, and i Didn't wank Saitama to have destroyed 30% of the Moon, he did in the anime:

No Caption Provided

And WDYM Saitamas Moon has more durability feats? Unlike Naruto moon it hasn't shown to Be Hollow, So i don't get what you're trying to Say here.

Has Naruto Ever Shown the Physical Capabilities in Order to Destroy 30% of the Moon and create Shockwaves which cover a furthur 40% Of the Moon? No.

#24 Posted by notreally (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone on DB team replicates it rather easily. Current Versions can destroy planets and star systems physically and casually, they are in domain of a God of Destruction who can move throughout a solar system destroying planets and speedblitzing all before they even explode. Heck SSJ God Goku's punch's shockwave alone was torning apart distant light years planets. Saying DB guys lack Physical strength or speed is BS.

But they can't do it without ki.

Not to mention Goku gets hurt by bullets, which is due to low physical stats.

So no1 in dragon ball super can do it

So only Toriko and acacia can do it.

#25 Posted by Rabii99 (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: He never destroyed 30% of the moon neither in the anime nor in the manga, not even close. Naruto's Chakra moon crater feat is much better.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for universeichigo1
#26 Posted by universeichigo1 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone but the first three

#27 Posted by ovy7 (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

So now Naruto can do that with physical strength alone? And the Naruto fans are blaming other fanbases for wanking?! Holy shiet!!

Also, lol at Naruto's chakra thing being better than Saitama's jump!

So are you guys telling me that this:

No Caption Provided

Is better than THIS:

No Caption Provided

OT: everyone on nr. 4 and up should be able to do it.

#28 Posted by sladerulez (9905 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: the amount of strength needed to make this distance is Around Mountain level. Right up Naruto's alley.

#29 Posted by vsw (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: I see he destroyed a part of the Moon, You see it as well, i don't see Why you're Ignoring the Fact That Saitama that clearly destroyed at Least 30%(or so) Of the Moon, Or why your comparing a Minecsule Crater Naruto made to Saitama's.

Hell, To Back up my point even further in order to Get to the Moon Naruto had to Rely on a Chakra Explosion, Meaning he couldn't have "jumped" to the Moon himself, and the explosion didn't even make a Big Shockwave like Saitama did.

@vsw: the amount of strength needed to make this distance is Around Mountain level. Right up Naruto's alley.

Im Assuming your talking about the ridiculous "Boros Moon Kick calc" which puts his Kick at Mountain level, which is utterly ridiculous,i mean come on, Kargnage Kabuto breath is Mountain+, Black Sperm is Mountain+ in base, Hell, When Kurama and Sasuke Susanoo fought multiple Mountain+ to Multi Mountain blows were traded, Yet none of them Sent each other to the Moon(or out of earths Atmosphere) etc

Are you truly citing that Mountain level Strength can do This?:

No Caption Provided

#30 Posted by sladerulez (9905 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: has any of them actually AIMED straight up for the moon when they punch people away? I doubt it heavily.

#31 Edited by Sungsam (1662 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I missing something or am I that dull? Is Mountain Level strength actually capable of doing that much damage to a Moon kicking a Superhuman to it that way, in which the damage radius to the Moon is near equivalent to being the half size of the entire Philippine Archipelago? That's mountain level? I'm not trying to be condescending as I'm more attuned with Multiversal debates but. You know.

#32 Posted by yeimsick (540 posts) - - Show Bio

Acacia

Toriko

Dragonball characters have little to no physical feats without using ki.

#33 Posted by GXrevs06 (3775 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto and Sasuke should be nowhere near this list

#34 Edited by Rabii99 (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Whether or not Naruto's moon crater is bigger, Saitama did not destroy 30 % of the moon not in the anime nor in the manga, destroying 30% of the moon would leave it at something like this

No Caption Provided

And Saitama obviously did not do that

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#35 Posted by Rabii99 (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: forgot to tag you

#36 Posted by vsw (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99:

Whether or not Naruto's moon crater is bigger, Saitama did not destroy 30 % of the moon not in the anime nor in the manga, destroying 30% of the moon would leave it at something like this

No Caption Provided

And Saitama obviously did not do that

That isn't 30% Of the Moon? thats almost Half of it, though after further recelection, Saitama actually didn't destroy 30% of the Moon(however his Shockwaves covered like 35%), Id call it hmmm, 15% or so?:

No Caption Provided

Still superior to Toneri's GWRE Though :p Plus its a DURABILITY Feat, not a striking One.

@vsw: has any of them actually AIMED straight up for the moon when they punch people away? I doubt it heavily.

Yes, Though they didn't aim for the Moon(isn't like Boros did anyway) but they did Launch each other up multiple Times, None of them reached The Atmosphere(or entered Space), Theres too many things contradicting The Moon Kick using Mountain level force. Imo when fan calcs contradict the source they shouldn't be used(plus I'm a little sceptical on the Fan calc that use Pixel scaling and TnT/megatons, but whatever).

Plus the Force needed to Kick something, and to Jump is vastly Different, for instance, Try kicking something, you'll find it goes several Meters, how ever if you jump the distance you'll go is vastly different.

And you're forgetting Naruto had to use an Explosion to get to the Moon, indicating he couldn't have jumped all that way(cause he has no feats on that level anyway).

#37 Posted by Emperorb777 (10509 posts) - - Show Bio

Without ki there isn't any proof that DB characters can accomplish that feat with pure strength.

#38 Posted by Rabii99 (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: Even though you highballed the jump crater that is still not 15% of the moon destroyed and also, Toneri's Golden wheel swing can shave off multiple continents from splitting the moon in half so Saitama jump feat is not better.

#39 Posted by vsw (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: Toneri isnt Continental lol.

The ENTIRE moon is the Size of Asia, Slcing through it is like Country+ lol, let alone Countinental.

Plus it's still a hollow Moon, so country+ is kinda a highball :p

#40 Edited by Rabii99 (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: Diameter of the moon is 3500 km so yes, Golden wheel can shave off a continent

#41 Posted by vsw (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: and the width of Asia is 8,800 KM.

Toneri isn't continental, and has no continental feats, Slicing a hollow moon in half isn't Continental man, Deal with it.

#42 Posted by Gaoron (7081 posts) - - Show Bio

@yeimsick: @emperorb777: Ki is a life force, no shit they can't do it without it. They are dead bodies without ki :/.

#43 Posted by reaverlation (25039 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

Toneri isn't continental, and has no continental feats, Slicing a hollow moon in half isn't Continental man, Deal with it.

So what about Australia?

#44 Posted by Rabii99 (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: You're using the width of Asia, the biggest continent, width of europe is 2500 km so Golden wheel is continent+.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b7c40870d0af
#45 Posted by deactivated-5b7c40870d0af (200 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how you can rationalize punching through an attack, then using that exact same method to one shot the user, as anything but striking strength.

But CV is intent on never giving Naruto his due, so it doesn't surprise people go through mental Olympics to make that "argument."

#46 Posted by reaverlation (25039 posts) - - Show Bio

@marx_mayhem: Are you saying Naruto is lowballed? I'm only asking cause your comment confused me haha

Avatar image for deactivated-5b7c40870d0af
#47 Posted by deactivated-5b7c40870d0af (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: You can take it that way, but more that people just don't like the idea of him being above a certain level, so they immediately rejects his feats from sheer bias.

It's been like this for years.

#48 Posted by EcoBlitz (3218 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by FaradaySloth (4562 posts) - - Show Bio

Any1 from 4 and up lol at the first three.

#50 Posted by vsw (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

So what about Australia?

Still 4,000 KM and is 3860KM Wide, Bigger than the Diameter of the Moon

@rabii99 said:

@vsw: You're using the width of Asia, the biggest continent, width of europe is 2500 km so Golden wheel is continent+.

Golden Wheel is Continental Length yes, But did Toneri destroy the Whole Moon? No, Compare the damage Toneri did to the size of a Continent(Africa):

No Caption Provided
Lol at continental
Lol at continental

Infact, The Entire Moon surface Area of the Moon is equal to Asai, Toneri would have to Literraly Surface wipe the Entire Moon in Order to be Considered continental, Not just Slice through it.

I don't see how you can rationalize punching through an attack, then using that exact same method to one shot the user, as anything but striking strength.

But CV is intent on never giving Naruto his due, so it doesn't surprise people go through mental Olympics to make that "argument."

Thats just it, Naruto didn't punch through the Attack, He deflected it while Running towards it, and he didn't even Oneshot Toneri with that Same Punch, He had to throw another One to do so.

If i Was to Stick my hand out and Block/Deflect Multiple Bullets, is that a Striking feat when they Bounce Off me, Or a Durability feat?

However, If i was to throw a Punch and send the Bullets back at the Sender, it would be Strking feat, theres a huge difference.

Punching Through something and Killing the Opponent(what Saitama did) is Very, Very Different than Sticking your Hand and out running Towards Someone(what Naruto did), If Naruto had dissipated the attack, it would be very different though