Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By diydeath

@omnihater said:

@diydeath:

Is not my fault that their drawing is ass, he didnt draw a mountain, no even close, if he thinks that is a mountain (when is not), is not my fault.

reality>>>autors nonsenses.

The OP iceberg is WAY LARGER (several kilometers) and is just a way better feat.

Oh, I know it's not your fault that the drawings suck. But that's a variable we have to account for. Given the general scaling, the author statement and how the "mountain" wasn't cut or pulverized but subliminated half of the "mountain" it's pretty easy to deduce that Ichigo's feat is massively superior. Even the Tsar bomb couldn't replicate the same feat Ichigo has to give you an idea of how much energy it takes to subliminate solid rock.

Mihawk's feat is impressive but it's nowhere near the same caliber.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol this is simple. It doesn’t come close to fitting the size definition of a mountain so it isn’t one.

And if you insist on calling it a mountain because of “author statement” or whatever your reasoning then it’s the smallest mountain in existence and the phrase ‘mountain level’ losing any meaning.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah, I guess that tiny hill Kagura sliced is a mountain..........................................................

Look at who's commenting, the dumb talking cats in Fairy Tail that constant screw everything up by being idiots. It's a hyperbolic statement made by characters too stupid to make proper observations.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Statements, mihawk feat still better.

No Caption Provided

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By FaradaySloth

@diydeath said:
@faradaysloth said:

@diydeath: They get pissed off because they don't understand tbh. CV down players of Bleach is a minority nowadays both on this site and out. They're more irrelevant as ever really.

I mostly stopped coming here about a year ago due to the insane problems with downplay and wank so I'll take your word for it. But so far, I see a lot of Bleach downplay still on CV.

Mostly in One Piece or Naruto vs Bleach threads though. Maybe it's just an issue of those 2 fan bases being insanely biased?

OP and NNT are worse than Naruto imo. Naruto vs Bleach is more recycled than anything. Naruto fans and Bleach fans don't even debate more, just throw personal insults if anything.

The other two actively try to downplay Bleach's feats out of pure spite because of the lack of feats from their series as well.

@worldofruin6 said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah, I guess that tiny hill Kagura sliced is a mountain..........................................................

No Caption Provided

Yeah, wrong translation, nice try though

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol classic, anyone who doesn’t wank Bleach “just doesn’t understand it”

Give me a break. Like you Bleach wankers are somehow mentally superior to every other debater. Trash tier bait, do better.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol this is simple. It doesn’t come close to fitting the size definition of a mountain so it isn’t one.

And if you insist on calling it a mountain because of “author statement” or whatever your reasoning then it’s the smallest mountain in existence and the phrase ‘mountain level’ losing any meaning.

Simply as that, and this is for all fiction...

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

wether you call it a mountain or hill doesnt matter.

its way smaller than an actual mountain.

so you fighting over how you want to call it basicly lmao.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You really shouldn't debate against Bleach dude, you've proven that you're not very good at doing it. Just looking out for ya.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By diydeath

@diydeath said:
@faradaysloth said:

@diydeath: They get pissed off because they don't understand tbh. CV down players of Bleach is a minority nowadays both on this site and out. They're more irrelevant as ever really.

I mostly stopped coming here about a year ago due to the insane problems with downplay and wank so I'll take your word for it. But so far, I see a lot of Bleach downplay still on CV.

Mostly in One Piece or Naruto vs Bleach threads though. Maybe it's just an issue of those 2 fan bases being insanely biased?

OP and NNT are worse than Naruto imo. Naruto vs Bleach is more recycled than anything. Naruto fans and Bleach fans don't even debate more, just throw personal insults if anything.

The other two actively try to downplay Bleach's feats out of pure spite because of the lack of feats from their series as well.

@worldofruin6 said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

TFW when you get exposed for using the wrong translation of an entirely different series as a way to downplay a feat you can't debunk properly.

If this was Reddit, I'd give you gold. Even if the character said it was a mountain, it's one of the most unreliable characters in the series saying it. Those talking cats were a constant burden throughout the series, they were mentally retarded and constantly said or did dumb crap that caused a great deal of grief for everyone else.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@faradaysloth said:

@worldofruin6 said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Using anime translation, like LOL.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:
@diydeath said:
@faradaysloth said:

@worldofruin6 said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

It doesn't matter where the translation comes from. As long as it's accurate to the source material and I can't vouche for that. But the characters in amazement are the talking cats from Fairy Tail and they are genuinely dumber than a toddler so I'd be very skeptical at taking the word of a mentally challenged character making hyperbolic claims. Kinda like the whole mach 1000 Gin thing, the dude is a self admitted liar, you can't trust any statements from a character like that.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously the cut Mihawk made was bigger, but Ichigo didn't even touch that rock hill. A casual parry in its direction vaped it lol. Leave it to Narutards to completely ignore the context of a feat and just look at who make bigger boom

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@omnihater said:
@faradaysloth said:
@diydeath said:
@faradaysloth said:

@worldofruin6 said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

It doesn't matter where the translation comes from. As long as it's accurate to the source material and I can't vouche for that. But the characters in amazement are the talking cats from Fairy Tail and they are genuinely dumber than a toddler so I'd be very skeptical at taking the word of a mentally challenged character making hyperbolic claims. Kinda like the whole mach 1000 Gin thing, the dude is a self admitted liar, you can't trust any statements from a character like that.

Thats just being biased.

Now we don't take what the characters say because of their intellectual level or because they are liars. All this leads to a subjective opinion of what is taken and not.

just like you ignored the scan I put of OP continental statement.

keep up the dumb argument of the author's words ...lol.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@omnihater said:
@faradaysloth said:
@diydeath said:
@faradaysloth said:

@worldofruin6 said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thats just being biased.

Now we don't take what the characters say because of their intellectual level or because they are liars. All this leads to a subjective opinion of what is taken and not.

just like you ignored the scan I put of OP continental statement.

keep up the dumb argument of the author's words ...lol.

It's not really being biased. Fairy Tail has a long history of those cats saying or doing dumb crap that doesn't reflect what's actually happening. It was a running gag throughout the entire series, both in the manga and anime. Ergo, we probably shouldn't take a mentally challenged cat who's incapable of making correct observations as the WOG. Now if those Fro and friends were somewhat smart and serious, then yeah, we could take that as WOG.

By your logic, we should take Gin's word on the mach 1000 feat which places pre Dangai Ichigo at over mach 1000 as he was dodging Gin's bankai. But Gin admits he lies about his bankai to throw his opponents off, therefore we can't take his statements as truth since it's within his character to embellish.

We've no idea how large the ice continent is, how durable it is or several other variables at play. But let's frame this a little. I can go to a frozen lake and stomp on it, cracking the ice surface, maybe even busting the ice into small, floating chunks. Does that mean my AP is lake level? No. Context matters quite a bit my friend.

It aint a dumb argument unless you ignore context.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thread going just as expected

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Gaoron

Mihawk's by a lot - larger distance and bigger construct, vaporization argument can only get you so far.

And for all the "it was stated to be a mountain" folk.

That desire led us to Mount Wycheproof, the world's smallest registered mountain. Located in Australia's Terrick Terrick Range, Mount Wycheproof stands 486 ft (148 meters to the rest of the world) above sea level, which is not bad as far as small mountains go.

Uncle Google
ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Mihawk's by a lot - larger distance and bigger construct, vaporization argument can only get you so far.

And for all the "it was stated to be a mountain" folk.

That desire led us to Mount Wycheproof, the world's smallest registered mountain. Located in Australia's Terrick Terrick Range, Mount Wycheproof stands 486 ft (148 meters to the rest of the world) above sea level, which is not bad as far as small mountains go.

Uncle Google

why are you using an obvious outlier to debate this?

Yeah im pretty sure when kubo said mountain, he was thinking 150 metre tall landmasses

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, the good ol' Ichigo's "mountain."

Regardless, vaporizing a hill is far more impressive than cutting ice.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Gaoron

@ourmanuel said:

Yeah im pretty sure when kubo said mountain, he was thinking 150 metre tall landmasses

Considering he drew it as a small landmass in his manga, yeah there's a high chance he did.

This is what Ichigo destroyed (half of it atleast):

No Caption Provided

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn where did the argument go it was getting good and I ran out of popcorn

OT:I say Mihawk but Ichigo’s feat of sublimation is underrated needs more attention

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also need to know how to make threads pls

And why is FT in this

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Wanderez

Why do people still try to use visuals (and 0 context) in order to prove their point when it comes to Bleach? There's a scan, where Seireitei looks like its city-block sized...

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Wanderez
@donutmaker31 said:

also need to know how to make threads pls

When you are in a forum (gen. discussion, battles, etc), you'll see two green buttons saying "start a new topic" and "start a new poll". You click on them and from there you get to create your own thread.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:
@ourmanuel said:

Considering he drew it as a small landmass in his manga, yeah there's a high chance he did.

This is what Ichigo destroyed (half of it atleast):

Because its perspective.......

Do i need to post the cup picture again?

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

Why do people still try to use visuals (and 0 context) in order to prove their point when it comes to Bleach? There's a scan, where Seireitei looks like its city-block sized...

Because at this point everyone has seen the scans that need to be seen. If you haven't then you shouldn't be debating the subject.

That scan where Seireitei looks city block sized is exactly why author statements win when there's conflict between a artistic depictions and what is stated by the WOG.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

>We've no idea how large the ice continent is

Not Biased btw

XDDDD

How large is the "mountain" that ichigo vaped?

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

>We've no idea how large the ice continent is

Not Biased btw

XDDDD

How large is the "mountain" that ichigo vaped?

Pretty small, it's more than likely half of a 150ft mountain. So the bare minimum requirement for a mountain classification.

The continent being made of ice is a huge ? Lots and lots of variables are missing to quantify it. I mean, technically, New Zealand is it's own continent so continents can be island sized, for example. And by destroy, do they mean shatter or what? The statement is too vague.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Raziel2014

visually mihawk wins but DC/AP is only Town Level+ via PE and actually lower via KE as it took a long time in the anime for the Ice to be raised.

Ichigo Vaporized a Hill via a shockwave/attack that was blocked by Aizen, assuming the hill is 100m will still give you City Level as a min also disregarding aizen tanking most of the attack as well, assuming its at least 300m will give you Mountain +.

in the grand scheme of things both feats are practically useless because they dont actually measure the characters power when there is literally dozens of betters feats by much weaker characters, is practically comparing DBZ galaxy characters wall level Ki blast to Yamcha Wall level ki blast.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Undre

Rock is more durable than ice and ichigo vaped a moutian throwing around his reastu. Literally not even trying.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

>Pretty small, it's more than likely half of a 150ft mountain. So the bare minimum requirement for a mountain classification.

150ft is 40m

And a half of that is 20m.

So a mountain of 20m height...

Anyway...

Thats not a mountain.

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok made it

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@wanderez said:

Because at this point everyone has seen the scans that need to be seen. If you haven't then you shouldn't be debating the subject.

That scan where Seireitei looks city block sized is exactly why author statements win when there's conflict between a artistic depictions and what is stated by the WOG.

or the scan of Las noches where it looks multi city block

ChromeDisaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawks by a long shot. He bisected a frozen tsunami with the wind pressure from his swing, while barely trying. Ichigo parties the hit, meaning it wasn't just Ichigo, it was his and aizens combined force.

TheKAPPA78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Because Mihawk was trying? Also this ice is harder than steel

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk by a long shot.

Lets just assume the 'mountain' Ichigo vaped is 1k meters because Kubo knows what a mountain is bro. lol.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

visually mihawk wins but DC/AP is only Town Level+ via PE and actually lower via KE as it took a long time in the anime for the Ice to be raised.

No it did not Luffy was still in his backwards dodge animation the scene was slowed down even the Manga showcases this.

Ichigo Vaporized a Hill via a shockwave/attack that was blocked by Aizen, assuming the hill is 100m will still give you City Level as a min also disregarding aizen tanking most of the attack as well, assuming its at least 300m will give you Mountain +.

No bias here.....

how can you say vaporizing a 100m rock will give you mountain plus dc/ap(given you are using context but it will still make this statement bias advice you ignored all context for Mihawks feat as well) and then say cutting and sending the top half of a legit mountain sized structure just from a shockwave is only town level

Mihawk‘s feat was casual as it gets

> The attack was aimed at a Pts Luffy

> He wasn’t even trying to cut the structure rather “trying” to attack Luffy

>The structure is harder than steel

steel>>>>>>rock again the vaporizing rock feat can only take you so far as you‘d be hard pressed to see someone vaporize steel with just physical strength.

All of that context you ignored for reasons I guess

in the grand scheme of things both feats are practically useless because they dont actually measure the characters power when there is literally dozens of betters feats by much weaker characters, is practically comparing DBZ galaxy characters wall level Ki blast to Yamcha Wall level ki blast.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol so now we can only take statements to determine size in Bleach because the size in scans in too inconsistent?

What a joke. Why is it that all the special exceptions are getting made for Bleach? Because the actual on panel feats aren’t what Bleach debaters want them to be?

Stating something is a ‘mountain’ makes absolutely no difference if the object in question doesn’t fit the standard size definition of a mountain.

Ok so the object Ichigo vaporized is a ‘mountain’ cool, doesn’t change the fact that it’s barely 200m tall (if that).

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People still mad salty that they can’t show how it isn’t a mountain. Must suck for having a whole decade and yet still not proving your burden.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People mad indenial that it is a hill and are arguing semantics at this point in what that 100 meter sized structure should be called, mountain or hill it is still just 100 meters at best guess they want it desperately to be called a mountain For whatever reason.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:

@joviolma: TBH at this point they're NPC, I haven't seen this much riding off of "Old CV users" downplayers arguments this bad. "Oh those are just statements we want FeAtS"

If someone want feat for bleach , i guess i want feat for dragonball characters , like 99% of the verse to prove that they above mountain+ or island lv.

@omnihater: If you ask feats for bleach , cause you dont know the diference between fan statemant and the statemant of the authors , may i ask you to prove that any dragonball character thats not named Frieza,Beerus,Champa,Zeno , is above planet lv , with actual feats?

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Wanderez
No Caption Provided

City-block sized Seireitei, yeah?

Give me a damn break...

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The way I see it, both feats have factors working to their advantage/disadvantage over the other:

Ichigo:

• He pulverized/sublimated (?) rock as opposed to just splitting it. (+)
  • You can argue Aizen also somewhat contributed to the feat. (-)

Mihawk:

• The iceberg is much larger than what Ichigo busted (+)
  • The distance is much larger (+)
  • The ice is super durable (+)
  • Mihawk only split it along its length unlike totally busting it like Ichigo (-)

So while Ichigo does have one thing going in his favor that is indeed very significant, I don't think it's enough to make up for shockwaves getting exponentially weaker with distance, or the durability of the ice compared to normal rock or the sheer difference in scale. So all in all I think Mihawk does take this.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Same city-block sized Seireitei bleach fans use to justify Gremmy's meteor being 1/3rd of Seireitei, yeah?

Country sized Seireitei, yeah?

Give me a damn break

Ninelven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk's feat is visually more impressive since that "mountain" is only a hill, unless Kubo somewhere gave us numbers of its size, which he apparently didn't.

Physically more impressive? I don't know, but considering that the iceberg is very durable, much larger and far away, I would say Mihawk's feat as well.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking:

In dragon ball the characters deflect with the bare hands attacks that can destroy the earth, that is a feat. In bleach kubo he says that a stone of 40m is a mountain, he said nonsense as it takes days to travel it with shumpo, and the idiot draws the visible buildings when it was a country, that should not be possible if we wanted to see the seretei full scale, unless those buildings measure 2km each. Anyway, if you want to take the size of the Sereitei because of the stupidities the author says without having any idea of ​​scales It's ok, but also take the other series statements and don't be bias :)