Which FT character can defeat Juubito/Obito Rikudou?

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jt_gh: didnt irene only change the way the country looked tho and didnt that take her time and couldn't brandish just get blitzed before she could think

exactly.

There is no competition in this. 1v1 obito stomps every body in the FT verse. id even bet he could do it back to back with no rest too.

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jt_gh: didnt irene only change the way the country looked tho and didnt that take her time and couldn't brandish just get blitzed before she could think

She can compress the land and alter it's shape and size as well. It also has a teleportation element that could be very useful for BFR. Her enchantment skill also allows for climate, atmospheric AND individual person alterations. So yes, it is far handier than simply making the country 'look different'.

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure tho op knew he could solo the verse.

Jinnosukekuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Jinnosukekuma

@jt_gh: still changing the size and shape of a country wouldn't be that useful in the fight

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jt_gh: still changing the size and shape of a country wouldn't be that useful in the fight

Right, matter manipulation on a country sized scale couldn't possibly be useful.

Jinnosukekuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jt_gh: Ye it wouldn't since juubito would blitz her head off before the she could even think the idea of using that spell so its still relatively useless but I guess the blitz makes all her magic useless doesn't it :P

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jt_gh: Ye it wouldn't since juubito would blitz her head off before the she could even think the idea of using that spell so its still relatively useless but I guess the blitz makes all her magic useless doesn't it :P

'Speedblitz lawl' is forever the laziest argument. Since it rarely, if EVER has any actual quantifiable examples. No one opens fights 'blitzing'. It's the poor fanboy excuse to not actually come up with an argument or admit that maybe, just maybe, a character they lowball might have a punchers chance.

But since you unsurprisingly went this route as pretty much all Naruto backers do, I think i'm done here.

Jinnosukekuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jt_gh: call it lazy all you want its still a viable argument

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By linglung

@westwood_trevor: None of what you said was relevant.

we can say it to you too

He's not fast enough to speed blitz.

what??? juubito,, the guy that blitz hashirama and tobirama while he's still can't control juubi power,, the same hashirama that react to kyuubi (100%) bijuu dama many time's, LOL.. and even can blitz and outspeed BSM naruto and EMS sasuke enchanced by juugo and kyuubi power many time

even KCM naruto can blitz all fairy tail character and that KCM naruto <<<<<<<<<<< BM naruto <<<<<<<BSM naruto

He gets shrunk,

LOL brandish can't shrunk end natsu and enhanced neinhart LOL

frozen,

even ajeel destroy that ace LOL

blown up,

by who?? natsu LOL,, juubito tank combine rasenshuriken + amaterasu and no hurt at all

put to death,

by who?? larcade? LOL ask sting

zeref?? zeref magic work because love,, are you think zeref will fall in love to juubito LOL,, and even that magic only kill wolf's,, kid naruto before become genin >> wolf's

disassembled,

you mean like gildart want to disassembled agnologia, but get stomp by agnologia??

etc. by the various wizards.

No Caption Provided

And he gets blitzed by Laxus

LOL.. show me laxus blitz someone at KCM naruto level,, then you have you'r case

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By linglung
@great_black_star said:

Juubito can solo the verse. Nothing to discuss here.

nope,, how hard juubito tried he can't solo FT verse,, 10.000 dragon, + all guilt + 12 spriggan + nakama plot power (if that included LOL)

i'm sure juubito can defeat about 80-90% of them,, but still he can't solo the verse

i think the only one person that can solo the verse is SO6P ashura kyuubi naruto combine power with rinnegan sasuke enhanced by all bijuu power,, or kaguya or juudara (3 eyes)

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito would wipe out all the dragons, in a couple Bjuu bombs. The verse easily.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito would wipe out all the dragons, in a couple Bjuu bombs. The verse easily.

10.000 dragon,, each dragon atleast is small mountan level,, and acnologia and igneel is mountain level (by feat),, if juubito is alone he can't solo the verse,, that's laughtable,, but if juubito get help from BSM naruto or EMS V2 susanoo sasuke enhanced by kyuubi power + juugo senjutsu then yeah,, i think they has some chance's

MonstrousOgre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't think of a single one. Maybe Acnologia but I doubt it

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung: Juubito has continental durability, doesn't matter how many there is, they can't scratch him.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung: Those 10000 dragons are already soloed by Acnologia, you remembered right? LOL.

Only few 5 dragons are left with Igneel's death. None of them can even scratch Juubito nor his defense.

He can simply nuke them to extinction if he feel like or blitz the hell out of them. FT even combine with all their remaining resources cannot fend of Juubito.

Rakshas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung: well, this is not totally true. Some dragons are weak or slow.

First of all Zirconis. For example his roar isn't a nuke attack, it can strip humans. Stop.

Scissor Runner is slow.

So not all dragons are small mountain buster, someone are unable to shot any buster-roar.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung:

1. Yes he can't blitz. Hashirama has very little speed feats. He's not faster than the majority of high tier characters. Especially Laxus.

2. The rest of your arguments have no base. You just name drop people and assume the naruto ones are stronger and the fairy tail ones are weaker, which is untrue.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Acnologia and Zeref really stand a chance. Nobody else can really do anything unless they have prep or access to some type of weapon that could kill him like maybe an Etherion based weapon.

Jinnosukekuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jinnosukekuma: Don't reply to him. He's a troll, and not a very good one. That's DarkRaiden.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: he also blitzed tobirama and bcm naruto and ems sasuke

Neither of which have speed feats above the FT top tiers like Laxus and Natsu and Erza and such.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA i love you, troll. Every time you write someting you make me laugh as a child! You're such a fanboy.

Tone it down. There is no need to address users like this.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with the consensus that he lolstomps any character but no way is he soloing the entire verse at once

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Kayc

Give ft characters senjutsu, juubito still stomps

TheWinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By hype Eileen is univers level.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung: Those 10000 dragons are already soloed by Acnologia, you remembered right? LOL.

yes, but i think acnologia not soloed them 1 vs 10.000,, but maybe because he kill that dragon one by one

Only few 5 dragons are left with Igneel's death. None of them can even scratch Juubito nor his defense.

ok.. you'r right

He can simply nuke them to extinction if he feel like or blitz the hell out of them. FT even combine with all their remaining resources cannot fend of Juubito.

ok.. because actually i'm is naruto fan and you too,, so i think we don't need to debate about this

but i still think juubito can't soloed FT verse alone,, but if he get help by BSM naruto and V2 susanoo sasuke enhanced by kyuubi chakra plus juugo senjutsu then i'm sure they have chance...

but have nice day,,

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rakshas said:

@linglung: well, this is not totally true. Some dragons are weak or slow.

ok.. thank's for the info

First of all Zirconis. For example his roar isn't a nuke attack, it can strip humans. Stop.

LMAO... i forget about this before..

LOL...

Scissor Runner is slow.

OK

So not all dragons are small mountain buster, someone are unable to shot any buster-roar.

by feat.. yeah i think you'r right

but are you think juubito can soloed FT verse alone?

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung:

1. Yes he can't blitz. Hashirama has very little speed feats. He's not faster than the majority of high tier characters. Especially Laxus.

LOL.. hashirama (GOD SHINOBI) even madara can't defeat him even after he have rinnegan and you say only has little speed feat??,, the same madara who can destroy 5 kage (including raikage) and he only playing with them

LOL kakashi even faster than lightning when he was KID,, and jonin kakashi will get stomp by 5 kage and 5 kage get stomp by boring madara,, and madara never win against hashirama

and hashirama react to kyuubi bijuu dama many time casually... and you say he's not fast????

like what i say before,, show me laxus do something like kakashi do.. intercept lightning speed or faster than lightning and cut it

then you have you'r case

2. The rest of your arguments have no base.

no.. you'r argument that have no base.. LOL

you even say various wizard can defeat juubito, seriusly??

the same juubito who can tank 4 juubi biggest bijuu dama without scratch.. LOL

now i know you is a troll

You just name drop people and assume the naruto ones are stronger and the fairy tail ones are weaker, which is untrue.

you say freeze,, then it must gray,, and gray never can freeze ajeel, LOL and you think he can freeze juubito???

you say get shrunk then it must be brandish,, can brandish shrunk end natsu?? no.. can brandish shrunk neinhart after get enhanced?? no..

and KCM naruto by feat >>>>>>> end natsu + enhanced neinhart

you say disassembled, then it must be gildart,, even gildart can't disassembled acnologia,, and acnologia will get stomp by hachibi,, let alone kyuubi or BM naruto or BSM naruto and LOL.. please don't bring juubito!!!

nope,, juubito stronger than anyone in FT series and that is fact,, don't believe me?? show me someone do something like what BM naruto do because BM naruto <<<<<<<<<<<< BSM naruto + V2 susanoo sasuke <<<<<<<<<<< juubito

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung: Its not.about I am being a Naruto fan. Its about knowing both series well and understanding their levels.

Strongest in verse, Acnologia's display has suggest that even he cannot scratch Juubito and will get one shotted with a gudodama,

As I said, FT don't have anyone that can actually harm him or pause a threat to him nor they are tanking a juubidama which Juubito can spam if he feel like.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By hype Eileen is univers level.

LOL.. then by power scaling ichiraku ramen has outerverse level LOL

but back to topic

no she's not LOL

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung: Its not.about I am being a Naruto fan. Its about knowing both series well and understanding their levels.

Strongest in verse, Acnologia's display has suggest that even he cannot scratch Juubito and will get one shotted with a gudodama,

As I said, FT don't have anyone that can actually harm him or pause a threat to him nor they are tanking a juubidama which Juubito can spam if he feel like.

ok then...

so it will be you'r with you'r opinion about that and i with my opinion about that

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewinner: I heard she was multiversal level.Lol just kidding she still gets godstomped by juubito

Rakshas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung: You welcome.

Well...waiting for more feats for August and Eileen. For now i think that Juubito can defeat the verse.

Normal August was totally amazed by Acnologia speed (pretty the same Sasuke Hebi speed) so he could oneshoted by Juubito.

- Juubito Gudoudama = Jinton power. 1 hit and you're dead.

- increedible speed.

- Gudoudama explosion = a stronger version of bijuudama

- summon Holy Shinju Tree (country size)

- His physical resistance is amazing

- Gudoudama defense too

- Nunoboko sword and shield

Etc. Yes, for now he can defeat the verse

Dust_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one.

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know why this was bumped due to how spite this is.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Candice shrinks him

RazielGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By RazielGhoul

Levi up to Elfman blitz him. Up to Erza is a mismatch

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BilboBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bilbobaggins: I ain't a hater, besides I think it is pretty much spite as far as it goes with some of the people here thinking the same thing.

Dust_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvine2: you should be banned perm.

Someone call the admin, please.

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dust_hawk: Just stop okay, seriously this is getting old.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bilbobaggins: Seriously though i agree with comicvine2 in this. This is spite. I mean what gave you the idea that anyone from FT could beat obito with rikudou and that also no assumption allowed?

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By IAmDuck

@samconery: comicvine was the one who gave him said idea

You have seen the other FT vs Naruto threads he's been to right?

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamduck: Yep i have saw those but he really didn't have to make such a curbstomp battle just by hearing comicvine2's words. I mean we all know that he(comicvine2) highballs FT to another level

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samconery: remember power of feelings is a real thing in FT

And FT has no such things as Mashima Moment's or more notoriously known as Erza Moment's

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamduck: lol i get the joke if you meant it as a joke but at one point of the manga it was actually stated that any intense emotion had power to boost magic but after all nakama is shit

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamduck: bilbo must have misinterpreted the idea like many people does lately

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samconery: for your information I don't make nepotistic decisions for Fairy Tail, though I really like the show, I use logic and what is shown in the manga, though I would correct myself if I see something wrong

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bilbobaggins: Seriously though i agree with comicvine2 in this. This is spite. I mean what gave you the idea that anyone from FT could beat obito with rikudou and that also no assumption allowed?

see this...

Levi up to Elfman blitz him. Up to Erza is a mismatch

LOL

LMAO

levi or elfman blitz juubito???

LOL

@razielghoul: can you please make a thread???

LOL