Which Anime Verses Can MCU Iron Man Solo?

• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JohnnyPowers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JohnnyPowers

EG Tony,

1 day prep,

unlimited ordnance & energy

tony has access to the Iron Legion & house party protocol if need be

No Caption Provided

could he solo a lot of verses?

nowadays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hakuiyu

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Kuroko no Basketball

Food Wars

Nisekoi

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KillianDuclark

HunterxHunter

Love is War

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Mission Yazakura Spy Family

Attack on Titan

Kingdom

Vinland Saga

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Attack On Titan? Including the army of Colossal Titans?

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: is the colossal titan question directed to me in particular or just in general?

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HunterxHunter - nope, plenty can solo MCU Iron Man

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood - probably not if all at once

Attack on Titan - it would take forever to clear titans and the bad guys

Avatar image for deactivated-60e83b05b2e4d
deactivated-60e83b05b2e4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quickstar11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Quickstar11

Aside from all the non-action anime, maybe Fullmetal, possibly Hunter x Hunter. I can't think of any verses of the top of my head.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KillianDuclark

@hydratedfubuki6:

No hunterxhunter character will pose a physical threat to MCU Ironman. Raw combat speed is the only feather in their cap, but Tony has the reaction speed and AOE attacks to neg that advantage. Even the hax abilities tend to Nen or contract specific making them useless against him

Not even post truth absorbed Father is a threat to iron man. Tony already fought someone who can form pseudo black holes, mini suns aren't impressive.

All Titans are slow AF and lack the durability to not get one shot. IW Iron Man low diffs the verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b
deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HunterxHunter

Love is War

Attack on Titan

Kingdom

Vinland Saga

This although i do think there would way more anime verses that Iron Man can solo. Those include non-action anime genres too

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HunterxHunter

Love is War

Attack on Titan

Kingdom

Vinland Saga

How does he beat Meruem?

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GangOrca

@killianduclark:

No hunterxhunter character will pose a physical threat to MCU Ironman. Raw combat speed is the only feather in their cap, but Tony has the reaction speed and AOE attacks to neg that advantage.

Not even close. Meurem, Netero, and Adult Gon all easily pose a threat to MCU Iron Man in physical combat and would definitely beat him in that regard. Tony's reactions sure as hell don't make up for the speed gap when he's AT BEST super solider tier in reactions. Never mind that the only AOE attacks he has are his shoulder rockets which are too slow to tag them and haven't demonstrated the firepower to hurt them at all.

Not even post truth absorbed Father is a threat to iron man. Tony already fought someone who can form pseudo black holes, mini suns aren't impressive.

Imagine trying to scale IW Iron Man to Thanos with 4 stones in 2021, it doesn't get more obtuse than that.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JaylinFreeman  Online

Possibly Berserk, and Parasyte.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkyoda said:

OPM

Can't tell if this is a troll or not.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

A. Tony's reaction speed should at bare minimum be relative to his regular flight speed being as we frequently see him attack multiple targets mid flight using Friday to lock on and target foes. Meaning it could be any where from high end feats like mach 150 (such as the time he flew from the middle of Atlantic ocean (The Raft) to the Siberia Russia in minutes) or conservative estimates such as the time his misbehaving mark 30 suite flew from Tennessee to Miami in 84 seconds putting it in about mach 50. Anyway you view it he has the reaction speed to more than hang with HxH.

Also, his AoE is most certainly not limited to rockets we flat out see him use actually lasers to slice apart several hammer droids in iron man 2. And the nano armor can build all manner of his tech from scratch.

B. I said he fought some one who created a pseudo black hole and hence mini suns are unimpressive to him. No where did I say he scales to four stones Thanos. But he does at minimum scale somewhat to base jobbing Thanos being that he managed to draw blood from his attacks

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KillianDuclark

@abdulboriy: Tony is more durable, more versatile, stronger, has greater AP and has the reaction to hang in a fight

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themadtitan6000: the only non action verse I listed is love is war. All the rest have peak human at minimum characters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GangOrca

@darkyoda: Then you are a real comedian. Not gonna bite the bait anymore.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GangOrca

@killianduclark:

A. Tony's reaction speed should at bare minimum be relative to his regular flight speed being as we frequently see him attack multiple targets mid flight using Friday to lock on and target foes. Meaning it could be any where from high end feats like mach 150 (such as the time he flew from the middle of Atlantic ocean (The Raft) to the Siberia Russia in minutes) or conservative estimates such as the time his misbehaving mark 30 suite flew from Tennessee to Miami in 84 seconds putting it in about mach 50. Anyway you view it he has the reaction speed to more than hang with HxH.

First of all, where did you get the calc for flying to the Raft from? That sounds completely fabricated without a clear timeframe or location for the Raft. Second, mach 150 sure as hell ain't Tony's casual flight speed in big battles like in the Avengers movies. Third, locking on to targets and THEN firing while flying at supersonic speeds does not correlate to his reactions being comparable to his own flight speed, real life fighter pilots definitely wouldn't perceive any mid to top tier HxH character despite being able to fly and fight in a plane moving in excess of mach 1.

Also, his AoE is most certainly not limited to rockets we flat out see him use actually lasers to slice apart several hammer droids in iron man 2. And the nano armor can build all manner of his tech from scratch.

Um, how on Earth is that an AOE attack? Those lasers have the width of a coin, they aren't unavoidable by any means.

B. I said he fought some one who created a pseudo black hole and hence mini suns are unimpressive to him. No where did I say he scales to four stones Thanos.

A mini sun would be absolutely impressive by Tony's standards, fighting someone who can accomplish a better feat means squat unless you are scaling Tony to said person (Thanos).

But he does at minimum scale somewhat to base jobbing Thanos being that he managed to draw blood from his attacks

After repeatedly assaulting him with his full arsenal and only giving him the equivalent of a paper cut, then Thanos began quickly tearing the suit apart with his bare hands. Tony scales better to Cull Obsidian than he does to Thanos tbh.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KillianDuclark

@gangorca:

Speed calc for Siberia feat.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Iron_Man_flies_from_the_Raft_to_Siberia_(MCU)

A. Pretty clear cut.

Also, I very clearly said high end of mach 150 with the conservative speed of mach 50.

Stop acting like am saying he flies at mach 150 in all his fights.

B. Next, where are you getting the conclusion that he always automatically locks on to a target first, before firing? He is capable of firing attacks on dime, at high speeds

https://youtu.be/KOPxbD856R4

From 5:30 point going.

C. Next, why are you acting like Tony's AI doesn't factor into a fight. Even when he engages in melee combat the systems can compensate for his human level perception speed to run simulations and analysis fight patterns

https://youtu.be/eN0CIXh6gHg

Something that has been used against hxh characters before. Example Netero vs Mereum.

C. How is the laser not an AoE?

There bare minimum definition for AoE is an attack that hits a wide area. The lasers fall in that category

Also, unless you are proposing light speed or relativistic Mereum and co, they aren't dodging this

https://youtu.be/Kwo3VgGisHo

3:40 mark

D. A mini sun that has no battle applicability. Father literally created one, and proceeded to do nothing with it. Also, you do realize Father died after being hit by a bunch of tank shells, bullets and punches him from Ed. Not remotely close to stellar showings

E. And? What part of "base jobbing Thanos" wasn't clear. Dealing damage and hanging in the fight as long as he did was a feat in itself. Him losing doesn't detract from that

physicalculturi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BNHA is the strongest battle manga off the top of my head. All others I can think of are significantly weaker.

Bernkastelll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how does he bypass Truth?

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bernkastelll: truth is a non combative character. His power and capabilities are shrouded in mystery.

And while if implications and hype are to believed, he would probably beat iron man and the avengers combined.

It's not enough to say Tony doesn't clear the verse in the conventional sense

Bernkastelll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bernkastelll: truth is a non combative character. His power and capabilities are shrouded in mystery.

And while if implications and hype are to believed, he would probably beat iron man and the avengers combined.

It's not enough to say Tony doesn't clear the verse in the conventional sense

So, he doesnt clear the verse, thats it, Truth is the Universe itself, by that logic, Iron Man cant defeat Truth, so, he doesnt clear the verse, the guy who made the post asked which anime verses MCU Iron Man could solo, saying that he can solo Full metal Alchemist is wrong

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GangOrca

@killianduclark:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Iron_Man_flies_from_the_Raft_to_Siberia_(MCU)

A. Pretty clear cut.

Except it isn't. The timeframe used in the mach 150 calc is just the cinematic timing of the event, we have no clue how long it took for Tony to accomplish the feat.

Also, I very clearly said high end of mach 150 with the conservative speed of mach 50.

You are the one bringing up the feat to begin with and tying that to Tony's reactions. My problem with your assessment is that you are trying to use it at all when Tony's never been shown to fight at those speeds, not that you said he uses mach 150 flight in all of his fights (which I never accused you of saying to begin with).

B. Next, where are you getting the conclusion that he always automatically locks on to a target first, before firing?

I never said that. I was also clearly responding to your previous comment:

Tony's reaction speed should at bare minimum be relative to his regular flight speed being as we frequently see him attack multiple targets mid flight using Friday to lock on and target foes.

To which I responded that locking onto targets doesn't mean he has the reactions to keep up. I never said he always uses target lock.

He is capable of firing attacks on dime, at high speeds

That's slow af to Phantom Troupe fighters, let alone Meurem who can casually blitz them.

C. Next, why are you acting like Tony's AI doesn't factor into a fight. Even when he engages in melee combat the systems can compensate for his human level perception speed to run simulations and analysis fight patterns

Something that has been used against hxh characters before. Example Netero vs Mereum.

Cool, too bad that it is going to be extremely hard to impossible for the combat system to do that with the entire verse smacking Tony about, which has dozens of fighters as fast and strong, as well as stronger and faster than Cap.

There bare minimum definition for AoE is an attack that hits a wide area. The lasers fall in that category

Also, unless you are proposing light speed or relativistic Mereum and co, they aren't dodging this

The lasers definitely don't hit a wide area though, they are far too thin to be considered an effective AOE, it certainly doesn't give Tony the ability to neg his massive numbers, skill, and speed disadvantage. Also, you definitely don't need to be relativistic to LS to avoid those lasers, even if they were as fast as light, as long as there are characters faster than Tony can aim or perceive.

D. A mini sun that has no battle applicability. Father literally created one, and proceeded to do nothing with it.

Power wise, it is still extremely impressive by Tony's standards, I have no clue why you said it isn't.

Also, you do realize Father died after being hit by a bunch of tank shells, bullets and punches him from Ed. Not remotely close to stellar showings

Missing context, Edward didn't kill Father from those hits AP wise, Edward broke the souls free of Father's grasp which left him powerless to control the Gates and his physical body. Also, never said that Iron Man couldn't solo the verse, I think Tony probably could as long as Father with the Gates absorbed isn't allowed to reach his full potential. No one should be able to manipulate his armor or damage it while Tony can just stay in air and blast them.

E. And? What part of "base jobbing Thanos" wasn't clear. Dealing damage and hanging in the fight as long as he did was a feat in itself. Him losing doesn't detract from that

The thing is, he doesn't even scale to that Thanos, as I pointed out jobbing Thanos was still breaking him apart while Tony barely damaged him.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By KillianDuclark

@bernkastelll: when is truth ever stated in the anime or manga to be the universe itself?

No one knows what he/she is.

And he never properly identifies itself. So what are you on about?

Truth is a non factor.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kinginrags

@dbzfan44 said:

man said hunter x hunter

Ikr. No way in hell is MCU Iron Man soloing all of Hunter x Hunter. Comic renditions is one thing, but we're talking about the MCU here. That downplay needs to stop.

JohnnyPowers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JohnnyPowers
Bernkastelll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the...

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Iron Man soloing HxH is a damn joke. He gets crushed into a soda can by any relevant character

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: Maybe FMA, I guess I can kinda see that, but I’m still hesitant

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony soloing Yozakura Family? What am I reading

CLARKKENT10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

A. Pretty clear cut.

B. Next, where are you getting the conclusion that he always automatically locks on to a target first, before firing? He is capable of firing attacks on dime, at high speeds

D. A mini sun that has no battle applicability. Father literally created one, and proceeded to do nothing with it. Also, you do realize Father died after being hit by a bunch of tank shells, bullets and punches him from Ed. Not remotely close to stellar showings

Mach 50 that got shat on by 2 Super soldiers??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

@darkyoda: Then you are a real comedian. Not gonna bite the bait anymore.

thanks

ok

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: is the colossal titan question directed to me in particular or just in general?

My bad I should've tagged you, yes it was directed at you

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: it's hide/shell was damaged by thunder spears. Meaning Tony's repulsor blasts and lasers should be enough to or deal severe damage.

Not to mention, he is still match faster and more versatile

Bernkastelll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-64cb1ea5c275c
deactivated-64cb1ea5c275c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does solo mean 'can beat anything in the verse in a 1v1' or 'can take the verse in an actual scenario' or 'can fight everything all at once'?

I've never been clear on that.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b
deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

@killianduclark:

No hunterxhunter character will pose a physical threat to MCU Ironman. Raw combat speed is the only feather in their cap, but Tony has the reaction speed and AOE attacks to neg that advantage.

Not even close. Meurem, Netero, and Adult Gon all easily pose a threat to MCU Iron Man in physical combat and would definitely beat him in that regard. Tony's reactions sure as hell don't make up for the speed gap when he's AT BEST super solider tier in reactions. Never mind that the only AOE attacks he has are his shoulder rockets which are too slow to tag them and haven't demonstrated the firepower to hurt them at all.

Didn't Iron Man reacted to meteors which were travelling at high-hypersonic speeds ? Even if you wanna lowball it, the slowest meteors can travel at 11 km/s, which is Mach 32. The fastest meteors move at Mach 209. So his reaction speed should lie somewhere in the middle. I still don't think Iron Man should be MHS which sounds like serious wank ngl.

IMO, his reaction time should be comparable to Shaiapouf but definitely not at the Meruem's level

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By GangOrca

@themadtitan6000:

Didn't Iron Man reacted to meteors which were travelling at high-hypersonic speeds ? Even if you wanna lowball it, the slowest meteors can travel at 11 km/s, which is Mach 32. The fastest meteors move at Mach 209. So his reaction speed should lie somewhere in the middle. I still don't think Iron Man should be MHS which sounds like serious wank ngl.

IMO, his reaction time should be comparable to Shaiapouf but definitely not at the Meruem's level

Reacting to meteors isn't impressive at all if you take distance into account. Tony had whole seconds to react and start flying, nothing about that feat gives him high hypersonic reactions given that at point-blank he doesn't move around the individual meteors (at most he turns his back before getting hit).

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possibly Berserk, and Parasyte.

I dont think MCU version of Iron Man coud do anything against Ganishka , the God hand or the skull knight , Idea of evil.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Romcoms.

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers