Where Does Post Crisis Wonder Woman Caps consistently

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Where Does Post Crisis Wonder Woman Caps consistently (46 votes)

Country and MHS 54%
Large Planet and LS+ 26%
Star level and MFTL 20%

title

• 
Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planetary probably

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should be country and rel +

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The options seems a bit rigged, she should be around Island to Country level.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street level. Slade>...jokes aside, should be continental maybe?

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Continental LS

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: False. Wonder Woman is far above Iron Man as we could clearly see from the canon crossover where she was easily comparable to Hercules and Wonder Man, and easily broke Quasar's constructs.

Avatar image for intentdebatthor
IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IntentDebatThor

@alonis3612: you mean the same crossover where Iron Man literally one-shot her with a blast right after she broke Quasar's constructs?

And Hercules she fought was depowered to half his power.

IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: Iron Man has been said to be one of the most powerful people on the planet as well. These statements are worhless because even people like Colossus and Storm have them. Technically, that statement can apply even to the likes of Captain America and Batman, since they are much stronger than 7 +billions of regular ass humans on the planet and would fit in top 1000 most powerful people on Earth just because they are superhuman.

There are few instances of Wonder Woman not getting folded by Superman or Superman lvl opponents. And there are more instances of the opposite happening. As well as of her getting wrecked or stalemated by sub-Superman lvl opponents.

I haven't seen a single instance of Wonder Woman taking a hit of quantifiably moon lvl power. If you mean her getting hit by Superman lvl beings without getting one-shot, then I can give you examples of Iron Man taking hits from Thor/Hulk level beings without getting one-shot either.

And honestly, Iron Man performs very well against DC characters in crossovers. He stalemated Hal Jordan, shrugged off hits from Aquaman and blasted his hook apart, stunned Wally West with a blast, KOd or at least stunned Wonder Woman and Kyle Rayner with a blast, KOd Captain Atom, hurt Superman with a blast, etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intentdebatthor: There is no evidence that he one-shot her. Iron Man surprise attacked WW and knocked her off balance, and then tried to run away as quickly as possible because that fodder knew that she will recover fast. And Iron Man's attack worked so well because, again, that was a surprise attack.

Not all of the writers remember that Hercules is half powered. But regardless the same "half-powered" Hercules beat Adam Warlock, stalemated Thor, did better than expected against Bannerless Hulk, bullied Sentry, Banner admitted that he could potentially solos Green Scar, beat up Wonder Man, etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman also stalemated/beat Juggernaut in another canon crossover. Stop disrespecting this beautiful DC character.

IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By IntentDebatThor

@alonis3612: cope. Iron Man knocked her and Kyle out, even if briefly. He retreated because they were on the clock, not because he was afraid of engagement.

Nobody cares what authors know or don't know, continuity exists for a reason. Beating Warlock is not impressive, Doom stomped him with less effort (twice). Bannerless Hulk almost killed him, Hercules only survived because Hulk decided to spare him. The rest of the showings happened after he has already regained his full power. Banner's statement is irrelevant because GS trashed Hercules while holding back. And Wonder Man was beaten by Herc who was going insane from hydra poison and was basically in a state of adrenaline rush.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a41ad42f50
deactivated-610a41ad42f50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continental via scaling. And lol at her scaling to Superman, but then ignore the same type of scaling for Iron Man. If she scales to Superman, then Iron Man scales to Thor/Hulk/Sentry/Amped Ulik/Silver Surfer/Mangog. Wonder Woman is nowhere near moon level, just like Iron Man.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a41edded34
deactivated-610a41edded34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nowhere near as strong as her fans want her to be.

Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace.

. And there are more instances of the opposite happening. As well as of her getting wrecked or stalemated by sub-Superman lvl opponents.

Out of curiosity can you name some of them? pls?

IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhorse15: none of the people you listed are anywhere near close to moon level if you take consistency into question. On the other hand, if you rate Superman/Hulk/Thor as moon lvl beings, neither Wonder Woman nor Iron Man are so inferior to them to the point of being "nowhere near moon level".

IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By IntentDebatThor

@stehu: Bizarro stomped her. Superman, while brainwashed, almost murdered her on two different occasions. Superman also shrugged off her and MMH trying to restrain him at the same time in JLA/Avengers #3. Etrigan overpowered and almost raped her, literally. MMH knocked her out off-panel when he was possesed. Antaeus one-shot her and overpowered her and MMH at the same time, in the same issue Superman tanked multiple blows from Antaeus. John Stewart stomped her. Guy Gardner one-shot her with a blast. Kyle Rayner one-shot her with a construct, but to her credit that was a sneak attack. Doomsday broke her arms in N52 before getting ripped in two by Superman. Mongul destroyed her in Rebirth. Eradicator humiliated her in Rebirth. Solomon Grundy overpowered her in Rebirth. She also had a double KO with Aquaman in Rebirth.

Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intentdebatthor: and i suppose theres plenty more ....... but with just the ones you gave me ....... wow lol

IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stehu: I'm pretty sure there's more, but that's just the stuff off the top of my head.

Lukude6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lukude6

I don't think she is buster of anything. To be able to destroy or bust anything, one needs destructive power like Thor, Lantern, Norrin and many others who have power set to destroy things from landmass to Moon. While she lacks destructive power source, she is still very capable of fighting almost any heroes 1on1.

I don't think she can destroy a country or island in one strike unless I am missing something.

TH

Avatar image for deactivated-611d8c0e28507
deactivated-611d8c0e28507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Large Country and sub-rel, tf are these options?

I also dk why so much fannies think she scales to Supes smfh.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492589c59640
deactivated-6492589c59640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She was never on Superman’s level.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f34e41ddb2a
deactivated-60f34e41ddb2a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

below deathstroke and batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman was always supposed to be close to Superman's power level. I guess Superman is also large country level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: yes, that’s why I said it, cuz it’s my opinion..??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I said that cos they r weird, there are no other options in between them.

IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: this "powerful is not strongest" drivel is nothing but mental gymnastics. Thankfully, Iron Man has been called one of the strongest beings on Earth as well. The likes of Colossus and Rogue has been called so too, which drives the point of how worthless these statements are.

And the "power" in these statements always refers to destructive or overall power, not something incredibly irrelevant to power as intelligence.

Yeah? Show me at least one instance of Wonder Woman tanking anything even remotely close too a moon shattering punch that doesn't rely on scaling. Matter of fact, show me all instances of that happening if you're so confident.

Too bad Iron Man clearly did blast Aquaman's hook apart.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/571043749069586447/866091419651145728/RCO006_1468904945.jpg

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/571043749069586447/866091420028502036/RCO011_1468904945.jpg

He was completely inaffected by his hits too. Not even a dent was left on his armor. So yeah, "shrugged off" is very apt here.

Flashes being peak human in durability is bullshit. They get regularly hurt high tiers with their hits and tank hits from each other, as well as hits from other strongmen.

We literally saw Captain Atom hanging from the billboard while unconscious, with Hawkeye explicitly referring to Iron Man knocking him out. Diana and Rayner being knocked out or at least dazed is strongly implied by Iron Man saying that they'll recover soon and by the fact that Monica, who was trapped in Kyle's construct, was free after Iron Man blasted him.

IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By IntentDebatThor

@ecstaticgrace: half of this list is bullshit. Max Lord controlled Superman was wrecking Wonder Woman and she was barely staying alive throughout the fight. If anything, that fight is a good example of her not beint Superman's peer in stats.

Neither Supergirl nor Power Girl are peers to Superman. No idea why your brought up Wonder Woman beating them.

Her beating Justice League was entirely through trickery. The only straight fight she had in that issue was against Superman, and she straight-up admitted she can't beat him, only weaken him.

She didn't overpower Mongul and Non, all she did was help them close the portal they were straggling with. To top it off, they went though a fight with Doomsday not long before that and were injured, which most definitely impacted their performance. Fresh Mongul humiliated Wonder Woman, gave problems to Superman and had his grip compared to Darkseid's by Superman.

She fought Zod and Faora literally for a couple of panels before Superman arrived and took Zod off her hands. All she did to Zod was draw blood from him with a knee and block his HV with her sword. Faora isn't even as strong as either Suoerman or Zod are. Comparing Wonder Woman to Zod is just laughable. This is a guy who broke Superman's arm, shrugged off his hits, wrecked Cyborg Superman and Eradicator (same Eradicator who stomped Diana), one-shot Supergirl and stomped MMH. And yeah, when Faora and Zod got amped, they stomped Superman and Diana off-panel. So none of that bullshit.

She didn't beat Black Adam by herself, she onlt managed to do that thanks to plot device Nth metal mace that just conviniently happened to be laying around. She only KOd Adam when he stupidly poured some or his energy into the mace and empowered it. That's not a proper victory, that's plot bending over to give her a win. Her fight with God of Strength Superman was similarly spotty. All she did was dodge his hits, tank one blast of HV and incapacitate him with lasso. Which somehow worked despite her lasso failing to incap DoS Doomsday, Damage or Solomon Grundy.

She didn't trash Jordan either, they were going toe to toe until the fight got interrupted. And Lanterns aren't Superman level beings either.

She might be somewhere in the high tier... but she's not Superman lvl. Hell, she hurt her hand punching Superman in N52 once.

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl isn’t Superman’s peer? I don’t know about that one chief. Sounds a bit off to me.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DemiurgeKaplan

@ecoblitz: Comicviners only ever disappoint. If that’s what y’all think then damn…sad but not surprising I suppose.

IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By IntentDebatThor

@demiurgekaplan: must be because you didn't read anythint involving Supergirl. SG got stomped by Maelstrom who got manhandled by Superman in the same issue. She got one-shot by Zod. She got stalemated by Power Girl, who gets regularly humiliated by Black Adam. Superman and Wonder Woman kicked assess of two Supergirls at the same time. Superman has manhandled BWL-amped Supergirl, who was incapable of breaking his grip, and Wonder Woman was capable of holding her own against the same amped Supergirl as well. Supergirl (and PG) constantly losing to Wonder Woman, who in turn consistently gets her ass kicked by Superman, is also an indicator of her not being a peer to Supes. I can also recall Superman beating the crap out of a robot/clone/doppelganger of himself that beat the crap out of Supergirl in the same issue.

Outside of Loeb's initial wankfest she is always portrayed as Superman's bitch stat-wise.

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DemiurgeKaplan

@intentdebatthor: Please re-read my previous comment. That comment was a Yikes. I love the effort though.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's not even a city buster