Avatar image for planetbuster012
#1 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (411 posts) - - Show Bio

Based off this video where do you think Naruto stops if he were to get hit with one of these bombs/cataclysmic events?

Bonus Question : Where does he rank in terms of explosive output compared to these bombs/cataclysmic event?

#3 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (3952 posts) - - Show Bio

Base or Cloak and all?

#4 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (411 posts) - - Show Bio

Base or Cloak and all?

Which ever you prefer but I suppose Adult Naruto with cloak?

#5 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3952 posts) - - Show Bio

adult naruto without cloak clears both halves of this thread but definitely gets damaged on the highest megaton explosion

#6 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

Not counting the radiation problems he might face I think he could tank

#7 Posted by Chaos239 (4982 posts) - - Show Bio

He easily clears. The Asteroid at the end isn't enough

#8 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (411 posts) - - Show Bio

Not counting the radiation problems he might face I think he could tank

tank which one? I know for sure not a gamma ray burst

#9 Posted by thelocust619 (7841 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012: We all already know exactly how much power Naruto has. In the Last, all of his energy was removed and detonated at once. It was somewhere around the supervolcano.

But there's no discussion to be had, is my point. No need to assume or speculate. We straight up saw the answer on screen.

#10 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

He easily clears. The Asteroid at the end isn't enough

interesting Naruto can tank the force of 50billion Hiroshima nukes that killed 75% of dinosaurs and cause 100ft tsunami on global scale =o?

#12 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (3952 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

#13 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012: We all already know exactly how much power Naruto has. In the Last, all of his energy was removed and detonated at once. It was somewhere around the supervolcano.

But there's no discussion to be had, is my point. No need to assume or speculate. We straight up saw the answer on screen.

do you have a source for this comparison? also this is a debate website full of assumption and speculation.

#14 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by thelocust619 (7841 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012: Post 12, actually. Courtesy of another user...but it cuts out before we see the explosion compared to the moon. Find a full version, then you compare the moon to the Earth and ul see that meteor 65m years ago is way too big.

Anyone who's seen The Last should know this, even if they're not remembering atm. And yea, some people speculate here...usually only to be ignored for speculating lol. Here, for this topic, there is a concrete answer so nothing else is valid. Meaning there's no discussion to be had.

#16 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012: why put options you know he won't clear? I smell troll thread

• Because I didn't make the video and its quite informative with various tiers of explosion?
  • Because anyone that says clears didn't watch the video in full and prob looked at the thumbnail?
  • Also I didn't put any options?
#17 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012: Post 12, actually. Courtesy of another user...but it cuts out before we see the explosion compared to the moon. Find a full version, then you compare the moon to the Earth and ul see that meteor 65m years ago is way too big.

Sorry I don't understand this part here ? english is my 3rd language

Anyone who's seen The Last should know this, even if they're not remembering atm. And yea, some people speculate here...usually only to be ignored for speculating lol. Here, for this topic, there is a concrete answer so nothing else is valid. Meaning there's no discussion to be had.

I won't go off-topic as to what this forum is about but what your saying it Naruto durability and output is around Super vulcano capability correct?

#18 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by thelocust619 (7841 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012: Oh, good on you, man. 3 languages is impressive. I meant, in your video, the one that comes after the supervolcano. That's too much.

I'm saying all his power exploding at once is around the supervolcano based on the options you gave us. That was your question...you specified only explosive power, not his durability or overall output. We've seen his maximum explosive power...in post 12.

Edit: I misread, and only saw the bonus question. I thought that was the match, mybad completely. Durability is waaay higher than that, it's his explosive capability that's not open for discussion.

#20 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012: the options are in the video, don't be stupid

Your accusing me of making a troll thread because of a 4minute video I didn't make with like 15 different options?

#21 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel people didn't stick around for the Gamma Ray Burst at the end of the video. Otherwise, there should be absolutely no reason why anyone thinks he has a chance of clearing.

#22 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (411 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel people didn't stick around for the Gamma Ray Burst at the end of the video. Otherwise, there should be absolutely no reason why anyone thinks he has a chance of clearing.

Thank you for actually watching it and not the thumbnail.where do u think he stands in terms of durability/output?

#23 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012: Oh, good on you, man. 3 languages is impressive. I meant, in your video, the one that comes after the supervolcano. That's too much.

I'm saying all his power exploding at once is around the supervolcano based on the options you gave us. That was your question...you specified only explosive power, not his durability or overall output. We've seen his maximum explosive power...in post 12.

Edit: I misread, and only saw the bonus question. I thought that was the match, mybad completely. Durability is waaay higher than that.

It's all good.

• Output- Super Volcano
  • Durability- where do u think he is?
#24 Posted by Godren (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

Antimatter bomb sound wild as fk

#25 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012: Discounting additional factors like thermal or ionizing radiation, I'd say he stops anywhere from the Super Volcanic Eruption to the Chicxulub Impactor in terms of output. If he can somehow manage to survive either of them, which I highly doubt, the Gamma Ray Burst would definitely vaporize him.

#26 Edited by thelocust619 (7841 posts) - - Show Bio

@planetbuster012: Well he no sold an attack that cut the moon in half...twice...so assuming hes actively defending, he'd be between the meteor and GRB. Which is kinda a ridiculous gap.

Regarding output...it's not restricted to explosive power irl, so judging his attack potency by the largest explosion he can make isn't accurate. Different attacks do different things. He supplied half the chakra in creating the moon that sealed Kaguya, and that didn't take all his energy either. It's all in how it's used.

#27 Edited by Raziel2014 (913 posts) - - Show Bio

any atomic or nuclear bomb would kill naruto, if it snot the heat is radiation naruto is still human with a human body he does not posses enhance organs nor a steel brain, he would die regardless, people still dont understand while naruto is all powerfull what makes him so its his energy/charkra he is not superman or the hulk he doe snot posses Monstrous level Skin/muscle or body/organs, naruto is a pure human with human like structure just like any of us with one difference being charkra thats it, this is why he can get poisoned and killed just like any normal human, while his cloak does give him amazing durability to energy/charkra attacks it does not mean it changes his body structure.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#28 Edited by Westwood_Trevor (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

any atomic or nuclear bomb would kill naruto, if it snot the heat is radiation naruto is still human with a human body he does not posses enhance organs nor a steel brain, he would die regardless, people still dont understand while naruto is all powerfull what makes him so its his energy/charkra he is not superman or the hulk he doe snot posses Monstrous level Skin/muscle or body/organs, naruto is a pure human with human like structure just like any of us with one difference being charkra thats it, this is why he can get poisoned and killed just like any normal human, while his cloak does give him amazing durability to energy/charkra attacks it does not mean it changes his body structure.

@juiceboks Can you please notice this? This isn't the first time that this guy ^ here starts to say something like this, completely denying any kind of power that Naruto chars have. If you look at his posts you can notice how many times he trolls and lowballs the Naruto 'verse.

I'm not the only one tired about him.

#29 Edited by Godren (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

Any nuke really if you're not disregarding the radiation that will kill him or the millions of degrees at the epicenter that will vaporize him instantly.

#30 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (411 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#31 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@raziel2014 said:

@juiceboks Can you please notice this? This isn't the first time that this guy ^ here starts to say something like this, completely denying any kind of power that Naruto chars have. If you look at his posts you can notice how many times he trolls and lowballs the Naruto 'verse.

I'm not the only one tired about him.

this...

and not only that

@westwood_trevor he ((@raziel2014)) even said a kunai can kill So6P naruto/kaguya OR Kid Hanabi with a kunai can cut So6P naruto /kaguya's head if naruto/kaguya just stand still and not move at all...

while 3 kumogakure shinobi's sword + oro kusanagi sword + rinnegan sasuke's chidori + toneri's moon cutter sword Failed to even SCRATCH him....

that guy ((@raziel2014)) is indeed a highly level naruto's Lowballer