This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Yoyo1531 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1:Nigh-Omnipotents allowed

Round 2:No omnipotent related characters allowed

Rules:No Omnipotents allowed after these rounds.

Would the Boros-Sama's win?

#2 Posted by Yoyo1531 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

And by infinite Boros I mean Boros come out of no where and they never stop do they eventually over run every universe and only if needed Omnipotents are allowed to fight but no erasing all of them permanently!

#3 Posted by Yoyo1531 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#4 Posted by shade555 (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

@yoyo1531: living tribunal locks them in an unbreakable barrier

#5 Posted by Yoyo1531 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@shade555: Dude, that's like saying"Omnipotent traps a omnipotent in a unbreakable cage what happens?" And yet I said a few other fictions other than marvel the Boros also are coming in out of no where!

#6 Edited by Yoyo1531 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
#7 Edited by ITouchedTheBoat (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm staying tuned to this thread because I want to see which fanbase gets angry first :))

#8 Posted by Cypher0120 (511 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd imagine the Ultimate Ultimates in Marvel would barely be tickled.

As in the 7 Multiverses that teamed up against the First Firmament.

#9 Posted by shade555 (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

@yoyo1531: are you saying boros is omnipotent? LT and beyonder are nigh omnipotents and they can simply trap them in a never ending dimension. as for the other universes character dc can do the same thing. DBZ not sure if they can. have no idea what aot is.

#10 Posted by Yoyo1531 (16 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Yoyo1531 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cypher0120: I said Infinite! Infinite means forever! Its a concept so your saying they could go to the end of time and beyond the end of time to the beginning of a new time?

#12 Posted by Yoyo1531 (16 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by shade555 (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

@yoyo1531: i mean beyonder, living tribunal. ect can trap them in a neverending landscape. it would forever expand and can never get full.

#14 Posted by Yoyo1531 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@shade555: Thats infinite taking up infinite space. WITH ALL THAT POWER THEY WOULD BE BEYOND OMNIPOTENT THEY WOULD BE OMNI-OMNI-OMNI-OMNI-OMNIPOTENT

#15 Edited by Zokologue (336 posts) - - Show Bio

Issou!!! Heeeeeeeeeey

No Caption Provided

Voy a la playa había subido la marea. ¡heheeeeeeeeeeeey….! ¡Había subido la marea y [?] encontré una paella! ¡Y la encontré… porque intentaba… montaba la paellera agarrá ! Entremetí[d]o entre las piedras de Chipiona, del Faro. Y cuando me entro en el restaurante y me ve el cocinero con una paellera… ¡y la doy toda la *ente pa[ra] e… jijijiji! [??????] ¡Llegaba el agua hasta el restaurán! ¡Había subido la marea, hihihihihi! aaaaaaayaaaaaa ¡Issou! ¡Hay que hacé... [???].. con los dos sacos de arroz!

#16 Posted by Yoyo1531 (16 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Zokologue (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@yoyo1531: Me too, i just found your thread funny.

This is how i reacted to this thread:

Loading Video...

#18 Posted by Yoyo1531 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@zokologue: I just peed so hard from laughing it could've killed all the universes.

#19 Edited by Turr (361 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel universe gets destroyed. Boros overruns hard hitters like Thanos and eventually gets his hands on a universal weapon such us infinity gauntlet or ultimate nullifier or heart of the universe and stomps the verse. An army of 100 Boros should be able to achieve that with proper knowledge. There's no team that can defeat a 100 Boros level characters in Marvel to stop them.

DC comics is more problematic because they don't have these kind of OP artifacts so Boros would have to take out the verse traditional way, by defeating and concquering everyone, all planets and dimensions one by one. With 1000 Boros I think he should be able to clear every planet, even New Genesis, Earth or Apocalypse. So a couple dozen thousands will conquer all meaningful planets and stomp the verse.

DBZ universe they can conquer if they have knowledge. Than they can do it Zamasu style - by killing Kaioshins they kill destroyers and casting away angels. 10-20 Boros should be able to handle all kais and eventual resistance like Z fighters.

AOT dunno so can't say.

#20 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (2192 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by MisterWhisper (5859 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44

Universe battle, not only that but one intentionally designed to be unwinnable.

Essentially a trollbait thread.

#22 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (20306 posts) - - Show Bio

Quite a number of troll threads popping up recently...