Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Zoom
Alpha said:
"No way.

The two Avengers teams have some big players: Sentry, Wonderman, Dr Strange, Ares, Ms Marvel,  and Ironman.

The Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Green Lantern are the threats. Dr Strange can handle them himself with one spell."
First of all, not a single one of those "big players" could take Superman, Wonder Woman or Flash.

Secondly, that spell that Dr Strange is gonna use to take them all out?  It doesn't do anything if he's unconscious before he can cast it..
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By Rei-Kai
Zoom said:
First of all, not a single one of those "big players" could take Superman, Wonder Woman or Flash.

Secondly, that spell that Dr Strange is gonna use to take them all out?  It doesn't do anything if he's unconscious before he can cast it.."
Firstly, Sentry alone could take down Supes, Diana and Flash if he's in the right mindset.

Secondly, Strange can just be in Astral form. Which means even if he's dead he can cast spells and take out the other team. I've seen'im do it.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Zoom
geraldthesloth said:
"Great lakes avengers

Squirrel Girl solos in one blink"
I can't argue with that logic.  GLA should win.

Alpha said:
"Zoom said: Vulcan power was unique and being that there was alot of energy weilding characters, that helped. Imperial Guard has a powerful telepath, a Brainiac 5 type character and others that are on the level of the Legion of Superheroes. Then there is a the number. You guys are really underestimating them.

caption
caption

"

Not so.

The Brainiac Five clone?  That bald green guy in blue?  Mentor, I believe is his name. Can anybody give a single example of him every doing...anything?  No?  That's because he doesn't do anything.  Ever.  Same for half their members.

The Imperial Guard is a clone of the LoSH, don't get me wrong, but it is a vastly inferior version of them.  Otherwise, they'd have curbstomped the X-Men all 20 or so times they've fought instead of losing just about every time.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By HalJordan1986x
caption
caption
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Zoom
Rei-Kai said:
"Zoom said:

Secondly, that spell that Dr Strange is gonna use to take them all out?  It doesn't do anything if he's unconscious before he can cast it.."
Firstly, Sentry alone could take down Supes, Diana and Flash if he's in the right mindset.

Secondly, Strange can just be in Astral form. Which means even if he's dead he can cast spells and take out the other team. I've seen'im do it."

You know what I love about Sentry?  All of his feats are hypothetical.  Show me him beating anybody half as powerful as Superman and I might be able to read that statement without laughing.

Secondly...you've seen Dr. Strange cast spells while unconscious?  Cause thats the state he's gonna be in right from the get go.

Oh and by the way, Strange and Sentry have never been on the same Avengers team.  If the Avengers are allowed to mix and match lineups, so are the JLA which just makes them waaaaay harder to beat.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Rei-Kai

Most of the Imperial Guard is quite pathetic. Only a few of their members are actually any good. But Gladiator is still much tougher and stronger than Superman. He's a loosely disguised copy too. Silver Surfer even threatened Gladiator at one point to use his radiation weakness against him if Gladiator ever tried to assault him. Gladiator has only 2 weaknesses; some form of radiation that has never been revealed in name, and his confidence. Gladiator's confidence affects his powers. When Glads gets beaten by weaker people it's generally when his confidence in his own abilities or what orders he had been given is low. But when he is sure of himself, even in the face of someone as powerful as Tyrant, he didn't falter. He just got his ass handed to him that time is all.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Zoom said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"Zoom said:

Secondly, Strange can just be in Astral form. Which means even if he's dead he can cast spells and take out the other team. I've seen'im do it."

You know what I love about Sentry fans?  All of his feats are hypothetical.  Show me him beating anybody half as powerful as Superman and I might be able to read that statement without laughing.

Secondly...you've seen Dr. Strange cast spells while unconscious?  Cause thats the state he's gonna be in right from the get go.

Oh and by the way, Strange and Sentry have never been on the same Avengers team.  If the Avengers are allowed to mix and match lineups, so are the JLA which just makes them waaaaay harder to beat."
I kind of stopped taking strange seriously after his little skirmish with the hulk
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Rei-Kai

World War Hulk was meant to be kinda stupid. He pretty much kicked the ass of every super-hero on the planet. Ghost Rider could've beaten him, if he put the effort into it, but turned around and left because the Ghost Rider entity didn't feel Vengeance would be served that way. WWH was stupid, but Hulk was at a level of strength and rage that he's never been at before, which was why even Xavier couldn't mess with his mind.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Rei-Kai said:
" But Gladiator is still much tougher and stronger than Superman.
caption
caption
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Zoom
Rei-Kai said:
"World War Hulk...pretty much kicked the ass of every super-hero on the planet."
Setting back the Marvel power = DC power arguement 20 years in the process. :-D
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Zoom

Rei-Kai said:

"But Gladiator is still much tougher and stronger than Superman."

Since when is a guy that can get koed by a laser blast, the Thing and Gambit and has been stated to barely be stronger than Deathbird and took a couple of pages just to beat down Colossus tougher and stronger than Superman?

Even at his highest showings, Gladiator has done NOTHING to give anyone the impression that he could take Superman.  And his low showings prove him to be exactly what he is.  An inferior version of Superboy.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Zoom said:
"

Rei-Kai said:

Since when is a guy that can get koed by a laser blast, the Thing and Gambit and has been stated to barely be stronger than Deathbird and took a couple of pages just to beat down Colossus tougher and stronger than Superman?

Even at his highest showings, Gladiator has done NOTHING to give anyone the impression that he could take Superman.  And his low showings prove him to be exactly what he is.  An inferior version of Superboy.

"
How about when Cassandra Nova made him shit himself lmfao
I agree though glads has no feats that put him at supes level not even close

just like you said hes an inferior version of superboy
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Zoom

Thank you.

spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By spekqj
HalJordan1986x said:
"Zoom said:
"

Rei-Kai said:

"

just like you said hes an inferior version of superboy"

I can sure she will take down superman in one second. Cassandra is more powerful telepath than Xavier and actually no one can harm her body.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By HalJordan1986x
spekqj said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Zoom said:
"

Rei-Kai said:

"

I can sure she will take down superman in one second. Cassandra is more powerful telepath than Xavier and actually no one can harm her body."
Never said anything about supes vs cassandra

we were commenting on Rei Kais claim that gladiator was stronger and more durable then superman is
spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By spekqj
HalJordan1986x said:
"spekqj said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Zoom said:
"

Rei-Kai said:

"

I can sure she will take down superman in one second. Cassandra is more powerful telepath than Xavier and actually no one can harm her body."

we were commenting on Rei Kais claim that gladiator was stronger and more durable then superman is"

I jsut felt you think cassandra is powerless or something like that. If you are not, never mind what I said. 
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By HalJordan1986x
spekqj said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"spekqj said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Zoom said:
"

Rei-Kai said:

"

we were commenting on Rei Kais claim that gladiator was stronger and more durable then superman is"

I jsut felt you think cassandra is powerless or something like that. If you are not, never mind what I said. "
Not at all
We were just addressing Rei Kais claim of Gladiator being stronger and tougher then supes
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By kaino12
kaino12 said:
"captin america wins via plot armor."
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By AtPhantom
Rei-Kai said:
"Well AtPhantom, it depends on Sentry's emotional state. Frankly all the people you listed would all lose to a Herald, and Sentry punked Terrax with no effort. Spider-Man even made an off-handed comment on how Sentry is one of the few people on Earth who can stalemate Galactus. It's hyperbole, but depending on Sentry's state of mind, it's possible. And as I've shown before, if Sentry goes crazy and the Void part of his persona comes out, then there's nothing the JLA can do to stop him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/Rei-Kai/voidbeast.jpg"
Voidbeast looks scary, but his achievement is not really impressive. Everything he has done in that battle Superman could do as well.

In fact, out of all the heroes gathered at that battle, only Black Bolt has the potential to be more than a minor nuisance to Superman. All the others would be like bugs on a windshield.

Doctor strange could beat superman, but he wasn't actively involved in the fight, he was only focused on protecting sentry and emma frost.

superman would waste all the others in no time.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By kaino12

the fantastic four cus they have franklen richards with them!(though wouldent they be the fantastic five?)

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By HalJordan1986x
kaino12 said:
"the fantastic four cus they have franklen richards with them!(though wouldent they be the fantastic five?)"
Franklin couldnt beat the entire JLA despite how uber powerful he is
Not to mention the JLA has like 6 members that are faster then light and could blitz him as well
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By SeSAW

Yeah right Franklin could easily solo the entire JLA in one pannel or less. No way they could beat him, lesser characters by the way have soloed the jla like Dr Polaris, Shaggy Man, Soloman Grundy, Doomsday, and you think FR couldn't       please.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By HalJordan1986x
SeSAW said:
"Yeah right Franklin could easily solo the entire JLA in one pannel or less. No way they could beat him, lesser characters by the way have soloed the jla like Dr Polaris, Shaggy Man, Soloman Grundy, Doomsday, and you think FR couldn't       please."
Your an idiot
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By SeSAW
Zoom said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"Zoom said:

You know what I love about Sentry?  All of his feats are hypothetical.  Show me him beating anybody half as powerful as Superman and I might be able to read that statement without laughing.

Oh and by the way, Strange and Sentry have never been on the same Avengers team.  If the Avengers are allowed to mix and match lineups, so are the JLA which just makes them waaaaay harder to beat."
Dude Sentry beat Terrax easily. Terrax is a former Herald of Galactus he destroyed a planet with one swoop of his axe. Now I ask you do you think terrax is at least half as powerful as Superman?    come on. Sentry Is very capable of standing up to Supes and if he goes all out he should be very capable of winning.

Zoom said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"World War Hulk...pretty much kicked the ass of every super-hero on the planet."
Setting back the Marvel power = DC power arguement 20 years in the process. :-D"
Not really actually Hulk has been a team buster since his creation and he always has been know for beating marvels heaviest hitters go read some of Hulks older comics up until now.

Zoom said:
"

Rei-Kai said:

"

But Glads has high showing as well like knocking out Thor and beating Hyperion. And thats just as well as Superman has some low showing all you Superman fans love reciting and posting reasons why people couldnt beat superman by saying a character has low showing but you forget about Supes low showings and he has quite a few.

HalJordan1986x said:
"Zoom said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"Zoom said:

You know what I love about Sentry fans?  All of his feats are hypothetical.  Show me him beating anybody half as powerful as Superman and I might be able to read that statement without laughing.

I kind of stopped taking strange seriously after his little skirmish with the hulk"
Silly statement if you read the comic look at the way Hulk beat strange he outsmarted strange. If strange had just came out and used his magic from the begging Hulk wouldve lost.

Zoom said:
"Alpha said:
"No way.

The two Avengers teams have some big players: Sentry, Wonderman, Dr Strange, Ares, Ms Marvel,  and Ironman.

The Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Green Lantern are the threats. Dr Strange can handle them himself with one spell."

Please Strange could cast a spell to turn them all into vegtables, and at worst Sentry can hold Supes at least for a while, as well as Ms Marvel can hold WW for a while. Flash aint even a top tier.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By SeSAW
HalJordan1986x said:
"SeSAW said:
"Yeah right Franklin could easily solo the entire JLA in one pannel or less. No way they could beat him, lesser characters by the way have soloed the jla like Dr Polaris, Shaggy Man, Soloman Grundy, Doomsday, and you think FR couldn't       please."
Your an idiot"

All you can come up with huh. Hey Hal how come when i present evidence for an argument, ur best defense is to insult me you have proven in the past that you don't even read marvel comics so anything you can say about a marvel character is null and void. Do you even know how powerful FR is and that he moved the entire marvel 616 reality to a pocket dimension in the blink of an eye.

Don't get mad at me man im just trying to help you out, I know when someone talks badly about your favorite character you go and cry, but im just telling you the truth little buddy doesn't mean that I don't like you.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Zoom

Flash ain't top tier he says.

I don't even feel like making fun of you right now.

*waves hand dismissingly*

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By kaino12
SeSAW said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"SeSAW said:
Your an idiot"

All you can come up with huh. Hey Hal how come when i present evidence for an argument, ur best defense is to insult me you have proven in the past that you don't even read marvel comics so anything you can say about a marvel character is null and void. Do you even know how powerful FR is and that he moved the entire marvel 616 reality to a pocket dimension in the blink of an eye.

Don't get mad at me man im just trying to help you out, I know when someone talks badly about your favorite character you go and cry, but im just telling you the truth little buddy doesn't mean that I don't like you."
cool i actualy contributed to the thread!!!