What level buster is Madara?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

higherpower  Moderator

Poll What level buster is Madara? (435 votes)

Continent 39%
Multi Continental+ 21%
Moon 21%
Small Planetary 18%
Moderate Planetary 17%
No Caption Provided

NO HAX ALLOWED (ie. rinnegan dimension hopping, infinite tsukuyomi)

However, six paths techniques are allowed

For the most part this is what level buster Madara is based on destructive capabilities alone

Canon feats and scans are appreciated, however powerscaling is fine too

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5bc57690a1c7d
deactivated-5bc57690a1c7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

By powerscaling he should be Moon level.

By feats he is Continent.

Avatar image for unfavoredcharacter
Unfavoredcharacter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

Madara is ridiculously powerful, he's street level casually and town level max

In his battle with hashirama he bisected 5 nearby mountains without even touching them. So he's way above street and town level.

And EMS<<<<<<<<<<<<Juubi Madara.

VictorGnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mountains. Not even close to continent level if we go by feats, and even if we go by statements, nothing has been said that suggests so much power. His most destructive feats are multi-mountain busting, which for a show about "human ninjas" is unbelievably mind-boggling - very impressive.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Casually continent to multi continent by feat..

He created Country level Chibaku tensei (meteor as big as country) Casually... and said that is only a "rain drop"...

So.. technically he can created something more bigger than that with easy

So.. multi continent by feat and Moon to small planet by power scaling

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mountains. Not even close to continent level if we go by feats, and even if we go by statements, nothing has been said that suggests so much power. His most destructive feats are multi-mountain busting, which for a show about "human ninjas" is unbelievably mind-boggling - very impressive.

Madara pulled debris from the frost country to make meteors...the debris Sasuke cut from those meteors were dwarfing Mountain ranges....via statements there have been plenty of Continental to Multi-continental. Kaguya was stated to be able to destroy each of her six dimensions, which contained a planet, a Star and a Moon. By feats most of the God-tiers are Country Level. By Statements Hokage Naruto and the rest can destroy the surrounding countries by firing with a single blast and are planetary.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@victorgnome said:

Madara pulled debris from the frost country to make meteors...the debris Sasuke cut from those meteors were dwarfing Mountain ranges....via statements there have been plenty of Continental to Multi-continental. Kaguya was stated to be able to destroy each of her six dimensions, which contained a planet, a Star and a Moon. By feats most of the God-tiers are Country Level. By Statements Hokage Naruto and the rest can destroy the surrounding countries by firing with a single blast and are planetary.

I haven't been keeping up with much Naruto stuff since the original manga ended but wut??? Can you post these statements?

TJTheDuelist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moon, maybe small planet

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@victorgnome said:

I haven't been keeping up with much Naruto stuff since the original manga ended but wut??? Can you post these statements?

No Caption Provided

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 higherpower  Moderator

@azureus: How does the "surrounding lands" make Naruto a planet buster by statements...

And I've seen some people like @hulkage and @marc_55 use that statement when referring to/debating for Momoshiki, not Naruto. But it looks like Naruto

I just want to know, but I don't think that statement makes Naruto planet level at all

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: That doesn't translate to planatery in my book but thanks for the scan

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one other than Kaguya is planetary in DC in Naruto. (And that is only by statements).

Saying Madara is small planet level is ridiculous. No one in Naruto has even so much a destroyed a moon.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormking1221: @god_vulcan: No this scan was specifically referring to him being able to take out lands with a single blast.

I thought you already knew about the planetary statements...specifically the juubi and it's jinchuriki.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A less than full-power Madara ripped up an entire country with ease. Full-strength Madara should be continent level. No way he's higher than that.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is the Omega-Ultra-Super-Godly-Alpha-Omniverse Buster.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one other than Kaguya is planetary in DC in Naruto. (And that is only by statements).

Saying Madara is small planet level is ridiculous. No one in Naruto has even so much a destroyed a moon.

Thank you

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 higherpower  Moderator

I wish I could edit the polls

sigh

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By StormKing1221

@azureus: The only planetary statements I know of are regarding Kaguya who is in a tier of her own. I don't have the slightest clue what statements make the Juubi or it's Jinchuriki planetary.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormking1221:

The Juubi was said to be able to split the land, swallow the oceans and is the progenitor of all that is in the world. Added to it being shown to have chakra comparable to an entire planet in its weaker forms.

Juubito explained that the sword of nonoboko was what the so6p used to create the world and he was going to use that same sword to destroy it.

Too bad they never got the feats for it though.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know anything about Naruto, but Seth made a pretty persuasive argument for several Naruto characters being planet busters, and isn't Madara the strongest guy in the series?

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: while convincing he may be, Seth went purely based on statements. No one has done anything on a planet busting level, but we have been given a lot of statements that the top tiers should be around there

And madara pretty much is the most op guy in the verse at the end of the series

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: It's weird to me how Naruto isn't the strongest guy in his own series. It's like he never really accomplished his dream in that case.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:

@stormking1221:

The Juubi was said to be able to split the land, swallow the oceans and is the progenitor of all that is in the world. Added to it being shown to have chakra comparable to an entire planet in its weaker forms.

Juubito explained that the sword of nonoboko was what the so6p used to create the world and he was going to use that same sword to destroy it.

Too bad they never got the feats for it though.

Ok these are statements I am actually aware of, just never thought much off them cause I chalk them up to either hyperbole or folklore.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: It's weird to me how Naruto isn't the strongest guy in his own series. It's like he never really accomplished his dream in that case.

His dream was just to be Hokage, which honestly was just a blanket way of saying he wanted to be loved and accepted by the masses.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: man, I don't even want to get into the end of naruto. But he did accomplish his dream, being the strongest was never his goal

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tvc-15: Ah so he's an attention whore. Got it.

@webinyoureye11: I know being the strongest wasn't specifically his dream, but it still just seems weird to me considering the status he wanted, not to mention shonen tropes in general, and strength, all go hand in hand.

Then again Dragon Ball ended the same way with several characters stronger than Goku, and that didn't strike me as too weird, so I don't really know what the distinction is. Maybe because Gohan was Goku's son so if Goku can't be the strongest, the next best thing is his son surpassing him. Or maybe it's just because I didn't actually watch Naruto and it works better in execution than it does on paper.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Shoebox buster.

saymon3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read the Manga , didn't see any planet busting feats, even if its implied power, maybe a small moon buster at best.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moon level

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the most part this is what level buster Madara is based on destructive capabilities alone

Madara can't actually bust a Continent bro, he has a high damage output but his destructive capabilities aren't on the same lvl.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

City level, but if there's a tree nearby he's around wall level.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly...

Multiple continents... and the moon. Are like the exact same thing. Unless were talking surface wiping compared to obliteration

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His most impressive showing is the Chibaku Tensei formed from the Land of Frost, so country imo.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wank is getting out of hand

By solid feats he's at most large country buster with his meteorites

And the op mut be a troll putting continental lvl as the lowest .. it's this kind of naruto wank that makes people get the idea that a naruto character can actually beat frieza or cell from dbz

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@yray: Naruto characters could beat frieza. Destructive capability isn't the only thing that matters.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multi-universal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somewhere between ant-level and universal.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By KingZod

@lan_fan: Disgusting downplay. He's casually Omniversal

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multimountain with PS, and probably island level with a CT barrage. If he could make a light fang as long as toneri's energy sword, I would argue moon slicer.

IceHeart_30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By IceHeart_30

Nutbuster

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looooooool

Neptuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi solos.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol what, he hasn't posted anything continental or above, the fact how people are using scaling and statements on this thread are the same ones that criticize people for doing the same thing with DBZ and Bleach is so laughably hypocritical.

You can even debate that he isn't country. Making meteors out of a country that is a little bit smaller than Romania isn't impressive (https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/5gvfxz/narutos_earth_and_continent/) So at best even by this flawed logic, his feat is a small country. And btw like I said making meteors out of a country doesn't equate to Madara being country level since Madara didn't destroy the country.

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say his psychic prowess is greater than his potential DC.

He can create and manipulate astral dimensions.

I'd say his DC output could be planetary even though this is not his area of strength. Being an Uchiha and all.

B3rnkastel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continent being the lowest option is absolutely hilarious to me. I'd say he's small-large country level,leaning towards an in-between.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continent level is really pushing it tbh.

Probably powerful enough to destroy greenland.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By ovy7

small-country/country if he use a lot of meteors

Outerversal I think, but better call @joviolma, he's way more knowledgeable about the Naruto lore than me.

Oozarususanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has 1% of Boruto and Sarada's child power so he should be around Multi-Galaxy level.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tried to use the curvature of the planet from one of the displayed scans to the how impressive it is on a planetary scale on an editing tool.

No Caption Provided

Mid-sized country busting level.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non of what you put is right he can not destroy a continent and the rest are all wrong

The wankers disagree of course.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this one is better:

No Caption Provided

The red thing is the Land of Frost (more or less). So Madara could destroy a country using multiple meteors.