What level buster is Madara?

Posted by HigherPower (12419 posts) 2 years, 6 months ago

Poll: What level buster is Madara? (319 votes)

Continent 43%
Multi Continental+ 21%
Moon 22%
Small Planetary 16%
Moderate Planetary 14%
No Caption Provided

NO HAX ALLOWED (ie. rinnegan dimension hopping, infinite tsukuyomi)

However, six paths techniques are allowed

For the most part this is what level buster Madara is based on destructive capabilities alone

Canon feats and scans are appreciated, however powerscaling is fine too

#1 Posted by JarlBallin (158 posts) - - Show Bio

casual planet buster

#2 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

His best feat is Country level (ripping up Frost Country to make giant Meteors). By power scaling he was stated by the Sage of Six Paths as being nearly his equal before gaining the second Rinnegan so around Moon level.

#3 Posted by Lord-Parallax (4503 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#4 Edited by Westwood_Trevor (2028 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor said:

His best feat is Country level (ripping up Frost Country to make giant Meteors). By power scaling he was stated by the Sage of Six Paths as being nearly his equal before gaining the second Rinnegan so around Moon level.

. . .and before absorbing the Shinju/Holy Tree. We have seen only 1-2 feats for 2 Rinnegan Madara:

- Country Chibaku Tensei Meteors. . .and Madara did it with extremely easily

- 4 Limbo shadow Madara-from-another-dimension

If we take into consideration the "Naruto Storm 4" videogame then Rikudou Madara gains:

- Flying Perfect Susanoo

- 4 Limbo Madara with 4 Limbo Perfect Susanoo

- Mokuton + Chibaku Tensei Meteors = all in 1 big fuck*ng meteor

- ? Juubi natural disaster ?

But by canon feats. . .i think Madara is a moon buster+ or maybe a small planet buster with his full power.

if Toneri was able to cut in half the moon with 1 GWR Explosion (and Toneri can use it more than 1 time, as a beam too) busted a moon "section" with the chakra bullet bust (against Naruto during Hinata kidnapping) and with SWR Explosion. . .i can't see how Madara Rikudou is weaker than Toneri but idk. . .

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
#5 Posted by MiracleComeBack (2224 posts) - - Show Bio

He hasnt busted anything

#6 Edited by KrleAvenger (26351 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

This won't end well.

#7 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

Town

#8 Posted by Himitsu (436 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon+

#9 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
#10 Posted by JohnPeterBanana (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say partial moon-buster, he's above multi-continental, but I would say he isn't moon level. He is stronger that Toneri (who cut the moon in half, but it desn't make him a moon-buster) so this would be fair, especially when his detructive capacity wasn't completely shown.

#11 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon lv

#12 Edited by Judal94 (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon +

#13 Posted by pansito (1302 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ultra_supermanking
#14 Posted by Ultra_SupermanKing (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

City level/s

#15 Edited by thelocust619 (7871 posts) - - Show Bio

@undefined: Why would you make continent level the lowest option when his best busting feat was small country level? Making a poll that doesn't even have the inarguable, canon answer as an option seems an aweful lot like bait.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#16 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7528 posts) - - Show Bio

Well by scaling at least moon level-small planetary he's somewhere between Hagoromo and Kaguya and is more powerful than Naruto and Sasuke combined.

#18 Edited by thelocust619 (7871 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Yea, I tried but idk wut happened there.

But I see now. Wikis lol. That explains it.

Can't post scans from a phone, but if you read and know the series (which you should before making a thread about it) you'd already know you can't miss Madara's best destructive feat, as it even coincides with both Naruto and Sasuke's best individual destructive feats. Best advice I can give is to forget everything a wiki ever said and just read the series yourself.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111128182/3846219-madara1.png

#19 Edited by HigherPower (12419 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: I finished reading Naruto like over a year ago, and the anime took a nose dive in quality so I didn't bother watching.

I couldn't remember.

#20 Posted by thelocust619 (7871 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: They saved that budget for the last two canon episodes, I'd recommend watching them if nothing else cuz it's a damn good adaptation of the final bit.

#21 Posted by Chris-Sama (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

Town lvl nothing special

#22 Posted by teenman12 (362 posts) - - Show Bio

Planetary

#23 Posted by Drmagic (1632 posts) - - Show Bio

Small country lvl

#24 Posted by TrueAustralian (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess if he could spam Chibaku Tensei enough he could raze a planets surface, so surface busting?

#25 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by jt_gh (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

How in the hell is 'Continent level' the lowest one? The Naruto wank is out of control sometimes.

#27 Posted by Noone1996 (13074 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#28 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7528 posts) - - Show Bio

@jt_gh: he's stated to be stronger than Hagoromo who had enough power to make a moon

#29 Posted by jt_gh (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

@jt_gh: he's stated to be stronger than Hagoromo who had enough power to make a moon

Stated by whom? Last I checked the Sage said he was the closest anyone has come to him and his power, but that is all. He never showed any such feat that would put him on that level, nor the power to make his own moon. So I ask again, precisely what justifies 'continent level' as being the lowest offered option here.

#30 Posted by Skrskr (4034 posts) - - Show Bio

@jt_gh: also I like how he provided a creation feat for a buster classification.

#31 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5931 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: don't you think if you can create a moon, you can use it to destroy a moon?

#32 Posted by jt_gh (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: don't you think if you can create a moon, you can use it to destroy a moon?

Why? They are two separate forms of power. Hashirama can create entire forests, that doesn't mean he can blast them away with one stroke.

#33 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5931 posts) - - Show Bio

@jt_gh: if you were to create a moon, you could, theoretically, have the ability to crash it into another moon to destroy it. At least, that's how I see it

#34 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

Real question is what are their sizes compared to our moon, continents, etc.

#35 Posted by jt_gh (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

@jt_gh: if you were to create a moon, you could, theoretically, have the ability to crash it into another moon to destroy it. At least, that's how I see it

But then you aren't exhibiting your own personal power to destroy said moon, you are using gravity or telekinesis to smash the object into another object, using it's kinetic force. 'Moon busting' means you have the personal energy or power to destroy the moon on your own.

Which again doesn't answer my previous point that A) no one put him AT the Sage's level and B) that he showed any feat that indicates he could indeed create a moon like the Sage did. Which does not in and of itself indicate the power to then destroy said moon, even if he had.

#36 Posted by jasonhitto (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Mountain level

#37 Posted by kyrees (13595 posts) - - Show Bio

room :D

#38 Posted by Yassassin (7809 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously answer: country.

#39 Posted by Skrskr (4034 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by DeathandGrim (4929 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by killers10333 (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

The highest will be a planet buster, but thats his max, and id doubt even that

#42 Posted by SirNeko (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who says he is lower than Universal is just lowballing.

#43 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19670 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5931 posts) - - Show Bio

@jt_gh said:
@webinyoureye11 said:

But then you aren't exhibiting your own personal power to destroy said moon, you are using gravity or telekinesis to smash the object into another object, using it's kinetic force. 'Moon busting' means you have the personal energy or power to destroy the moon on your own.

Which again doesn't answer my previous point that A) no one put him AT the Sage's level and B) that he showed any feat that indicates he could indeed create a moon like the Sage did. Which does not in and of itself indicate the power to then destroy said moon, even if he had.

The simple answer is, no, no character other than toneri has shown anything on panel higher than country level.

but madara did tear up a country easily, as a distraction. Implying he could do a lot more.

also, the sage supposedly created the moon, and madara can be considered above him with both rinnegan, and the sharinnegan.

#45 Edited by KingFrieza (1615 posts) - - Show Bio

The best destruction feat in naruto is cutting a hollow moon, that's nowhere near planet lvl. naruto characters NEVER surpassed multi continent in dc, kaguya's statements about herself don't count as dc feats...

#46 Posted by DeathandGrim (4929 posts) - - Show Bio

The best destruction feat in naruto is cutting a hollow moon, that's nowhere near planet lvl. naruto characters NEVER surpassed multi continent in dc, kaguya's statements about herself don't count as dc feats...

Wait you're saying Naruto and Sasuke and Madara are limited to common sense and analysis? They don't solo TOAA each?

#47 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5931 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingfrieza said:

Wait you're saying Naruto and Sasuke and Madara are limited to common sense and analysis? They don't solo TOAA each?

Guess reasonable assumptions are out of the question?

#48 Edited by AlexTheBoss (19670 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingfrieza said:

Show me where it was stated the entire moon was hallow. Just because the inside had some holes in it doesn't mean the entire thing was hallow. Naruto and Sasuke literally created a moon, and they are weaker than Kaguya, even combined, since all chakra originally belonged to her. But Madara isn't Kaguya, so he is moon level at best.

#49 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Nefarious (35717 posts) - - Show Bio

Multi-mountain buster.