What is the weakest character that can survive a ten-minute encounter with Q?

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Round 1: Q is in character. The individual chosen may not leave or fight back, etc.

Round 2: Q is bloodlusted. The individual chosen may not leave or fight back, etc.

Round 3: Q is in character. The individual chosen may leave the area and fight back. (Q is allowed to pursue them if they leave.)

Round 4: Same as Round 3, except Q is bloodlusted.

The chosen character is in whatever state of mind that you desire. No prep time or prior knowledge exists for anyone.

No Caption Provided

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give you folks a hint: Captain America, Wolverine, and Crocodile Dundee are not going to cut the mustard here.

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor? Hulk?

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

feats?

Avatar image for maximusprime223
MaximusPrime223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256: i dont know anything about Q, what are his powers and feats ? why cant wolverine last 10 mins? can deathstroke or taskmaster last 10 mins?

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256: i dont know anything about Q, what are his powers and feats ? why cant wolverine last 10 mins? can deathstroke or taskmaster last 10 mins?

There are literally thousands of ways for Q to beat any of the ones you mentioned in under a second.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MaximusPrime223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: well i dont know anything about him

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Touma

MaximusPrime223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MaximusPrime223

@rr79: Wat do u think about charles xavier? could his tp take down Q? Is he above Thanos?

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JohnnyZ256

@maximusprime223: Q is an energy being. He has no brain. (He appears in humanoid form for the most part, but can take any form that he wishes.)

Remember that the individual doesn't have to take down Q. He/she/it merely needs to survive for ten minutes.

I don't see what would prevent Q from snapping his fingers and turning Charles into a vegetable.

And yes, Q is above baseline Thanos (as far as I'm concerned).

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could fingersnap 99.9% of Marvel and DC out of existence with a finger snap. The Q really showed no limits and were billions of years old

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bugs Bunny solo's

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Wat do u think about charles xavier? could his tp take down Q? Is he above Thanos?

In terms of what Q can do, yeah, I would put him above Thanos. In terms of durability...maybe not. As for Xavier, someone else already answer that one. Basically, unless a character has reality warping resistance he really could just snap his fingers and win.

GoldenGuardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know exactly what is this guy's power level, but the weakest character that comes to my mind able to survive being erased from reality is sentry, considering Dr strange couldn't find a way to kill him.

A bit stronger than him there is Thanos, whose death is prevented by death herself. If they are not enough child Franklin richards could subconsciously survive celestial's blast, that will do for sure.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know exactly what is this guy's power level, but the weakest character that comes to my mind able to survive being erased from reality is sentry, considering Dr strange couldn't find a way to kill him.

A bit stronger than him there is Thanos, whose death is prevented by death herself. If they are not enough child Franklin richards could subconsciously survive celestial's blast, that will do for sure.

I'd say all of them might make it interesting, but he could also, with a snap of his fingers, send them to the beginning of time, send them into the heart of a supernova, shrink them so small they would be microscopic(he once shrunk the entire Enterprise starship so small it fit on a normal desk as a paper weight)....etc

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17 socajunkie  Moderator

Bec, Kernel and Grubbs stomp him I'm guessing.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fiamma of the right.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why not? i believe a Q already tanked a big bang, though it happend off-panel its still a better feat than anything Thanos has endured.

That's the problem, it happened off panel. I mean, if you take it at face value then yeah it would be above Thanos in durability.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Thekillerklok

@zetsumoto said:

Touma

This^

Q is likely not going win that punching contest.

and touma could be defeated by low street levelers.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine and Steve Rogers could do it. I think captain atom can beat Q.

CynicalWeeaboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Touma as others have said.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought you were talking about "Q" from Street Fighter: 3rd Strike

No Caption Provided

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, didn't know much about Touma, but this is what I found:

He possesses the mysterious "Imagine Breaker" in his right hand, which is capable of negating all forms of magic, esper powers, and other divine abilities. This, according to Index, even includes his own good luck, as they are the blessings of God.

I guess it would depend on if his "Imagine Breaker" worked on Q. It isn't magic, nor espers, and as they aren't God's but a race, it isn't a divine ability either.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nwname  Moderator

@rr79: Reality warping is no different than magic. Magic = supernatural power. Reality warping = supernatural power.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Reality warping is no different than magic. Magic = supernatural power. Reality warping = supernatural power.

Reality warping absolutely IS different than magic. A person can use magic and not be able to warp reality, just like a person can warp reality without being able to use magic.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Thekillerklok

@rr79 said:
@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

Reality warping absolutely IS different than magic. A person can use magic and not be able to warp reality, just like a person can warp reality without being able to use magic.

His imagine breaker actually works on "god" in verse so...

it does this by basically resetting the universe based off of it's own "Key"

anything that doesn't coincide gets reset.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

Guess it would depend on how powerful this "god" was. The Q are not god's, though they might like to think themselves so. But they are immensely powerful beings.

Sounds like a NLF to me, but, I don't have the knowledge of the character so I'll say that if it works then he could beat a Q, if it doesn't then he loses.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Thekillerklok

@rr79 said:
@thekillerklok said:
@rr79 said:
@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

Guess it would depend on how powerful this "god" was. The Q are not god's, though they might like to think themselves so. But they are immensely powerful beings.

Sounds like a NLF to me, but, I don't have the knowledge of the character so I'll say that if it works then he could beat a Q, if it doesn't then he loses.

Othinus is the weakest character I place into the Nigh omnipotent category. but two caveats the fight was a lovers spat, and toumas has to be pushed abit before the more extreme version of his ability works. yes I am far to lazy to explain context.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Black Panther with cgi suit.

Avatar image for exordiumeternal
ExordiumEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ExordiumEternal

The Phoenix, but on the low end of the scale, since OP said weakest character who could survive, I'd like to present Jace Veleren from MTG as a prospect. I feel like that would be an interesting battle.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 nwname  Moderator

@rr79: Magic : the use of supernatural powers. Reality waping isnt done by natural means so by definition reality warping is magic.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 nwname  Moderator

@rr79: Going by its wiki beings that reached the realm of God, Magic Gods, are %50 omnipotent. Even if thats bullshit they are multiversal.

BillyBickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any character really Q tends to play games to much.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Magic : the use of supernatural powers. Reality waping isnt done by natural means so by definition reality warping is magic.

Sorry, but Reality Warping absolutely is not magic. Again, there are many characters that can use magic and cannot reality warp, and there are many characters that can reality warp and not use magic. You are wrong, pure and simple.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 nwname  Moderator

@rr79: No its just that writers dont give two shts about what they mean. Reality warping is by definition Magic, but writers simply dont care. They are wrong not me.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: No its just that writers dont give two shts about what they mean. Reality warping is by definition Magic, but writers simply dont care. They are wrong not me.

Once again, real world definitions mean absolutely nothing in a fictional universe. By evidence featured in the universes you are wrong, pure and simple. You don't get to change their work to suit your idea's. It is their work, their word is law, period.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Touma negates Q’s existence by touching him mistakenly.

Fiamma One shots Q.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tethadam said:

Thor? Hulk?

@rxdking said:

feats?

Lol, people need to catch up on the classic greatness of the TNG Star Trek I guess. Anyway, he is like Mxy level - and even the powers are similar, 5th dimensional imp - to him existing primarily in the continuum, kind of like an extra dimensional being. He comes in and plays games just like, and can pretty much finger snap reality to any shape or form he sees fit.

And if you can substitute and have battle threads of him vs Mxy, let's just point out how ridiculous it becomes when someone says why cannot wolverine last 10 minutes, etc... :) Mxy or Q would be lowballed to the extreme for that to happen.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billybickle: In general, yes, but there are rounds where Q is bloodlusted. This needs to be accepted and dealt with.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Discord maybe.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate Gray as his form in the astral plane should be untouchable. Q is undoubtedly stronger but I don't think they have extra-dimensional feats.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#46 JediXMan  Moderator

In character, a lot of characters can - even humans. Sisko was in a boxing match with Q because he was entertaining.

Loading Video...

Q is a troll. He doesn't often go for the kill.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

In character, a lot of characters can - even humans. Sisko was in a boxing match with Q because he was entertaining.

Loading Video...

Q is a troll. He doesn't often go for the kill.

In character is difficult to describe completely accurately for Q. He has also just as quickly decided to send people and ships to the beginning of time, give or remove powers from people....etc. He does like to joke around though so it really depends on how much of a nuisance the person makes of themselves in that amount of time.