What If Thor vs Omni-man (The Invincible)

• 106 results
Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round 1: Disney's What If Thor vs Amazon's Omni-man, both are fighting seriously.

Round 2: Thor gets help from What If Captain Marvel, Omini-man gets help from Battlebeast.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Akohoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Akohoni

Thor stomp he no-sell punchs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@limitless82:

No Caption Provided

In before the OP takes away Thors easy pin win.

——-

OT: Still Thor even if he doesnt just hammer pin Nolan; he was hit by CM into other countries and stated he didn’t feel it.. he had the physical stats, and a TK controlled hammer and impressive lighting… not a easy battle(once the OP takes away hammer pin) but I’d still give it to Thor.

MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Limitless82

@death4bunnies: Haha you know me pretty well my friend, yeah I do have a habit of taking away the easy-win option to keep any matches fair and interesting. :)

But actually, I have thought about the hammer-pin and decided against the removal of that option. Because although that IS one way to win for Thor it requires one specific condition - his foe is grounded. That is why Thor couldn't just do that to Carol willy-nilly throughout their fight and only managed to do so after she is down onto the ground temporarily and pin her before she could get back up. Omniman seem more fond of stay air-borne in most of his fights, so Thor will have to put Nolan onto his back first, which can be a difficult task in and of itself. But of course, I do think it is possible hence this match up. I will leave the details to you and others to decide though :-D

Avatar image for deactivated-6156f1d2abe5e
deactivated-6156f1d2abe5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only way i see Thor winning is putting hammer

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cryaholic: I am not MCU fan actually (or fan of anything/anyone in particular, blind fandom are for sheeple IMO :-P), but I do think What If Thor is pretty impressive. I am however, open to hear your argument of why he would lose to Omni-man though :-)

Vansport

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cryaholic : Mjolnir should better than this thing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vansport

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omniman is such a glass canon lol

Thor shatters him with a hammer swing

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that there are threads like this one already...

OT: Omni man gets wrecked.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prasinus_Terra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omniman gets one shotted.

We literally see him go into a coma from exponentially weaker attacks.

SpiderMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SpiderMe

@prasinus_terra: Nah, those are feats for the Guardians. Omni-Man is above Invincible who can take the mountain punch

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 death4bunnies  Moderator

@spiderme said:

@prasinus_terra: Nah, those are feats for the Guardians. Omni-Man is above Invincible who can take the mountain punch

Invincible was crazy damaged from mountain punch.. Thor stated he didnt even feel getting hit from England to the USA.

I think Thor going undamaged, and saying he barley felt CMs shots gives him a hefty durability edge.

Thor also has lighting that can power a country? City? I guess I don’t know what he powered but it was fairly casual and I don’t think Nolan can outright tank it.

I don’t see Nolan going undamaged from lighting and the TK controlled hammer, and all Thor really has to do is knock nolan down for a hammer pin win.

SpiderMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible was crazy damaged from mountain punch.. Thor stated he didnt even feel getting hit from England to the USA.

He was already crazy damaged at that point, and it still didn't knock him out or anything. And Omni-Man is significantly above that. And Nolan was also no-selling the energy from his own flight that was vaporizing cities

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderme:

Invincible wasn't ko'ed/killed bcos his dad was trying to teach him a lesson not kill him still invincible was near death from those hits. Thor shook a mountain with a casual hit and laughed off getting punched across continents, getting hit by a bridge etc.

Why would Nolan not tank the effects of his flight?

SpiderMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: That doesn't change the fact that the hit cracked a faraway mountain, and a severely injured Invincible stayed conscious afterward. It's an extremely impressive durability feat, and Omni-Man scales significantly above it.

Because the force/energy/whatever was vaping cities, and he was at the center of it. It's a durability feat.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderme:

Invincible wasn't ko'ed/killed bcos his dad was trying to teach him a lesson not kill him still invincible was near death from those hits. Thor shook a mountain with a casual hit and laughed off getting punched across continents, getting hit by a bridge etc.

Why would Nolan not tank the effects of his flight?

omni Man was also weaken and tank two Megatons worth of laser with a nose bleed, the crazy strong reanimen who also beat Mark into near stupor, took a decent fight from Immortal who trumps all MCU characters alone, and the beating from the super Kaiju.

All this happens and then, only then Omni Man destroys part of a city and and cracks a large mountain while beating down his son with zero issues.

Avatar image for brawlmetaknight
BrawlMetaKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omni-Man should still win.

He should still be careful of Mjolnir though as that can be a threat. OM's blunt durability is horrible as he's been bloodied by less.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderme:

Thor was thrown by a serious CM from space into a mountain at hypersonic speeds and part of the mountain was cratered and he just tanked it and got up, no injuries or scratches. Mark getting nearly half of his teeth knocked off and his face disfigured by weaker hits than Thor was laughing off from Carol isn't comparable at all even though omniman scales above mark in durability.

Concerning the destruction of the alien world:

1) he was not vaporizing cities

2) the explosions were happening after he had flown by not instantly so he wasn't at the epicentre like you are saying.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking:

Immortal trumps every mcu character? OK you do you

WizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Thor stomps.

Round 2: Either Marvel solos.

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DankSinatra

Why the hell are people bringing up Thor being hit to another country like it’s an amazing feat? It’s high hundreds of tons to low kilotons of energy. Nolan took a laser to the face from the hammer and was unharmed. The hammer vaporized a good chunk of land. He then proceeded to take a prolonged hit from it and literally flew through said laser and only received a nose bleed. Hell he hit mark so hard it cracked a distant mountain miles away, his durability scales to his physical punches, otherwise he would have broken his arm. His best durability feat is him flying through cities and nuking them from the sheer friction of his speed. If he didn’t have the durability he would have been vaporized the moment he made contact with the buildings, Kinetic energy is a hell of a thing.

WizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitless82 said:

@cryaholic: I am not MCU fan actually (or fan of anything/anyone in particular, blind fandom are for sheeple IMO :-P), but I do think What If Thor is pretty impressive. I am however, open to hear your argument of why he would lose to Omni-man though :-)

1.1 million ton lifting feat solos, Texas-killer asteroid solos, destroying the Flaxan planet solos, etc

The 1.1 million ton lifting feat is irrelevant. Lifting strength doesn't equate to striking strength.

Again, that's a lifting feat.

He did not destroy the planet, lol. Omni-man only destroyed the infrastructure of the planet which Thor can easily replicate.

DCEU fans have also been pissing me off lately by thinking Superman or Doomsday can beat Party Thor or Captain Marvel.

JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JComics2000

MCU wrecks both rounds.

SpiderMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor was thrown by a serious CM from space into a mountain at hypersonic speeds and part of the mountain was cratered and he just tanked it and got up, no injuries or scratches. Mark getting nearly half of his teeth knocked off and his face disfigured by weaker hits than Thor was laughing off from Carol isn't comparable at all even though omniman scales above mark in durability.

Actually, Mark didn't get his teeth knocked out until after this. He took this particular punch pretty well, and didn't get visibly any more injured than he already was. Tbh it's very impressive that this didn't bring him to a KO since he was already close.

I also think it's questionable whether Thor's feat is more impressive. He cratered part of the mountain when he hit it directly, whereas OM's punch cracked half of the mountain from far away. So I'd argue Omni-Man, who is well above Invincible, could definitely rep Thor's feat.

No Caption Provided

Concerning the destruction of the alien world:

1) he was not vaporizing cities

2) the explosions were happening after he had flown by not instantly so he wasn't at the epicentre like you are saying.

1) He was though. You can see the blast destroying a huge portion of a city and keep expanding. Then we see the blast is clearly visible from space, so it got even bigger than that:

No Caption Provided

2) The blast thing started in front of him, so he was constantly flying through that much energy:

No Caption Provided

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderme:

I don't get your arguments at this point. Carol that was hitting harder than Omniman didn't scratch or hurt Thor at all but you are somehow comparing him to Mark getting injured by Omniman hits? It doesn't make sense. Cratering a large part of a mountain is far better than just cracking it which is what happened when omniman threw his son from high altitude into a mountain.

Thor's durability feats is way above Mark's and Omniman. Also Omniman isn't far above mark since mark punches can bloody him(which he did easily). He was just a more experienced superhuman fighter than his son.

If Thor hits Nolan with his mljnoir, he is probably going to get ko'ed or close to it considering what War woman and immortal did to him.

Destroying part of a city isn't the same as vaporizing cities. He was flying through structures at high-speed which is something both Thor and Carol can easily replicate.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uhu123: Nolan does not have better or more quantifiable feats. That’s just false

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor should win given the fact that Omni will only be able to do damage to Thor if Thor remains stationary, since he will just replicate the punches Carol did otherwise which would send Thor flying, making the damage disperse and Thor remaining unharmed.

If Omni pins Thor down and thus remains in place himself, he dies due to Mjolnir and potential grappling by Thor. Omnis fight vs the guardians greatly reduce his odds since Thor+Mjolnir without doubt dish out far more damage than what caused big problems for Omni.

Or Omni manages to blitz Thor and break his neck. Who knows.

Idontknowa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor, for sure. Although, Omni-Man's speed would be an interesting factor.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are overrating the hell out of Thor and Carol punching each other into other countries, the feats in question aren't even in the megaton range. However, for people using Omni-Man's flaxan feat, please note that it happened over the span of at least several weeks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

Mcu fanf&&&&s never give up. They do not even know that just punching with framecut speed is just 10 000 tons of force

Mcu wank is disgusting like dark doctor strange yelling to bald man to stop the mess while even baldy cannot

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if you want down play the continental epress pin ball exchange between thor and captain marvel one of them was compared to 10 Nukes and was cable of cratering a state. Thor scales to all this and more.

Thor wins and it's not even close.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz:

Planet busting was only stated out of context. Thor said planet already was burning and Thor just saved the goat Gary and rest.

Omniman at least did that on screen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if you want down play the continental epress pin ball exchange between thor and captain marvel one of them was compared to 10 Nukes and was cable of cratering a state. Thor scales to all this and more.

Thor wins and it's not even close.

Are nick statements trustworthy ? He is not a scientist and maria hill was doubting in that 10 nukes statements ( so as Nick )

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9
deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The near-stomp Omni-Man Enjoys in Round 1 becomes an absolute slaughter in Round 2 when he gets BB, who practically solos the 2 MCU peeps.