What Disaster-Level would these anime characters be in OPM?

• 63 results
Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The following characters are dropped into the OPM universe and are brainwashed to caused havoc:

-All Might (Prime)

-Kaneki (EoS)

-Kurama (EoS)

-Meruem (Post-Rose)

-Demon King Piccolo

-King Bradley (Prime)

What disaster level are they and why?

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KingCrimson

All Might would be dragon IMO. His strength in prime and bloodlusted should put him above pretty much every demon threat we’ve seen.

Kaneki would be high Demon. Strength, speed, crazy versatile and wacky regeneration.

Kurama would be easy Dragon. He could nuke half of OPM no probs.

Not sure on Mereum and Piccolo, but would imagine high demon/dragon.

Bradley would be tiger or maybe low demon. He has the speed and skill, but not much else.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bossmountain

@oreoghoul:

@kingcrimson said:

All Might would be dragon IMO. His strength in prime and bloodlusted should put him above pretty much every demon threat we’ve seen.

Kaneki would be mid-high Demon. Strength, speed, crazy versatile and wacky regeneration.

Bradley would be tiger or maybe low demon. He has the speed and skill, but not much else.

so disaster level goes as so

Wolf: Any potential threat that poses a danger to an unknown degree.

Tiger: Any threat to a large number of people.

Demon: Any threat to a city and its people.

Dragon: Any threat to multiple cities.

God: A threat endangering the survival of humanity in general.

so IMO

All might : demon+

Kaneki (EoS): demon

Meruem: demon +

Demon King Piccolo: demon (via feats) ..... dragon +( scaling to Roshi moon busting feat.)

King Bradley (Prime): Tiger

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might = Dragon

Kaneki = Demon

Kurama = Dragon or Dragon+

Meruem = Demon

Demon King Piccolo = Demon (?) I don't remember much about him but i think he one shotted a small town.

Bradley = Tiger

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

all might : tiger

kaneki : not really sure only watched first season. from what ive seen tiger

Kurama : demon

Meruem : dragon

Demon king piccolo : dragon

King bradly : tiger

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurama: High Dragon

Kaneki: Low Demon

All Might: Mid Demon

Wrath: High Tiger

The rest, idk.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Threat =/= busting

Kurama is a high dragon

Piccolo mid dragon

All Might low dragon

Meruem high demon

Kaneki mid demon

Not sure about Bradley but probably tiger

MrDanzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurama : God

All might : IDK

Bradely : (low-mid)Demon

Piccolo : (high)Dragon

Kaneki : IDK

Meruem : IDK

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: what demon-level threats do you place above Kaneki?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. All might is demon if we go by the actual definition. Depending on how loose you want to be with the definition of dragon you could argue all might running around full speed and wrecking stuff could level a few cities by the end of 1 day.

2. No idea.

3. Kurama is dragon+. He’s strong but I don’t view him as an extinction threat. Easily able to destroy multiple cities instantly.

4. I haven’t seen hunterxhunter.

5. I think dragon+ at least by scaling through roshi and his moon buster feat. He could potentially be god as I assume moon busting is enough to bring human extinction. I haven’t done the math. But the fact he can casually level a city (Iirc that’s what he did right? Someone mentioned earlier it was a small town? I never read or watched dragon ball pre Z) makes him dragon+.

6. Tiger. Bradley is cool but I don’t see him stopping the function of an entire city. He could kill a lot of people as we’ve seen in FMA.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul: Off the top of my head, I can think of Awakened Cockroach, Marugori and maybe Beast King? Though Beast King doesn’t really have many feats, he was supposed to be HoE’s 2nd strongest fighter. Ken could feasibly beat AC and BK, but he has no chance against Marugori obviously.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Awakened Cockroach and Beast King really don’t have anything in their arsenal to put down Ken though. And like most OPM characters, they massively lack in piercing-durability (unless I’m forgetting something) and would get one-shotted. Ken’s too smart and skilled for them too.

Marugori is a huge outlier tbh. I still don’t understand how he is just Demon-level, it makes no sense lol.

Outside of him though, I don’t think there are any demons that could beat Ken for a majority. I think his stats + broken regen coupled with the fact that even a portion of S-Class Heroes like PPP and MB would lose to him would give him a low-Dragon rating.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Oreoghoul

@jashro44: man you gotta watch HxH! I keep telling KingCrimson too, it’s so good! Tokyo Ghoul (the manga) is amazing as well, would definitely recommend them both

Ivexio2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurama: High Dragon/borderline God

The rest, idk.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul: @kingcrimson: I believe it was stated that Beefcake would’ve been raised to Dragon level if the Hero Association had more time to gather info and realize how dangerous he was. Still pretty crazy that he was called a Demon after he wiped out that city/town, though.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: that would make a lot more sense lol

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

1. All might is demon if we go by the actual definition. Depending on how loose you want to be with the definition of dragon you could argue all might running around full speed and wrecking stuff could level a few cities by the end of 1 day.

Actual definition does not include a timeframe or a number of attacks. For all we know its the destruction they can cause in a lifetime. No demon level actually showed destructive capability above city block level. Hell, the demon that caused the most destruction is a pretty slow giant animal that leveled a few city block during its whole screen time.

2. No idea.

3. Kurama is dragon+. He’s strong but I don’t view him as an extinction threat. Easily able to destroy multiple cities instantly.

4. I haven’t seen hunterxhunter.

5. I think dragon+ at least by scaling through roshi and his moon buster feat. He could potentially be god as I assume moon busting is enough to bring human extinction. I haven’t done the math. But the fact he can casually level a city (Iirc that’s what he did right? Someone mentioned earlier it was a small town? I never read or watched dragon ball pre Z) makes him dragon+.

No Caption Provided

This was the "City" it was completely leveled when hit a second time but as you can see its pretty small. The feat is at most high end tons of tnt level, likely comparable to a B61 which is 0.3 kilotons. And a guidebook also confirmes that the blast had the power of a small nuke too. Roshi's full power blast is exceptionally powerful for early DB. Like more than a dozen orders of magnitude above others.

And yeah moon busting is easily enough to wipe out life and boil every ocean.

6. Tiger. Bradley is cool but I don’t see him stopping the function of an entire city. He could kill a lot of people as we’ve seen in FMA.

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ivexio2: Did you just copy and paste what I said? Lol.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ivexio2 said:

Kurama: High Dragon/borderline God

The rest, idk.

I would agree Kurama is a high Dragon as he'd easily be a threat to multiple cities and could wipe several of them off the map in a short amount of time. To be borderline God would be to suggest he's on the same level as Monster Garou/Boros, which I would argue against.

All Might: high Demon (thanks purely to his striking power- I can't think of ).

Meruem (post Rose): high Demon, I think (not 100% really).

Demon King Piccolo: if we're talking old, Dragon (only feat was kicking Kid Goku's ass). If we're talking prime, high Dragon (I assume Roshi's moon buster is an outlier as it completely eclipses any other attack in the Dragonball series) as he can casually nuke a city.

King Bradley: high Tiger, low Demon if we're being generous (combination of his speed, his ultimate eye and his skill).

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Token1300

@bossmountain: you must be smoking heavy sh**t if you think king piccolo scales to Roshi’s “ OUTLIER” Moon feat. KP was city level a far cry from moon level.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@token1300: Thtas not even city level in a normal sense. That city was super tiny. The feat is multi-block level.

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Token1300

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: 5. I think dragon+ at least by scaling through roshi and his moon buster feat. He could potentially be god as I assume moon busting is enough to bring human extinction. I haven’t done the math. But the fact he can casually level a city (Iirc that’s what he did right? Someone mentioned earlier it was a small town? I never read or watched dragon ball pre Z) makes him dragon+.“

Roshi busting moon was Outlier dude. King piccolo casually destroyed PART of a city and took a FULL POWERED attack just to completely wipe away city.

King Piccolo using full power

https://www.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/158/11

The Blast

https://www.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/158/13

The after effects

https://www.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/159/2

King Piccolo sweating and hugging and puffing after destroying entire city

https://www.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/159/3

Piccolo Jr is implied to be stronger than King Piccolo. He puts all of his max energy into a explosive wave type attack

https://www.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/190

The Blast covers the entire Island. And it was stated before that Papaya Island is size of a small country. So piccolo jr in 23rd Budokai was only small country level

https://www.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/190/9

There are no legit moon busters in Dragonball Roshi feat was PIS and Outlier like black panther restraining Silver Surfer without getting completely stomped like he should

@bossmountain

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lsoon23

-All Might (Prime)- Dragon

-Kaneki (EoS)- High Demon

-Kurama (EoS)- Dragon

-Meruem (Post-Rose)- Mid-High Demon

-Demon King Piccolo- Dragon

-King Bradley (Prime)- High Tiger

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@token1300: Wrong tag. I wasn't the one who said that.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AbstractRaze  Online

All Might would be low-Dragon.

Kaneki mid-Demon.

Meruem low-Dragon.

King Bradley low-Demon.

Kurama mid-Dragon.

King Piccolo mid-Dragon.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: you must be smoking heavy sh**t if you think king piccolo scales to Roshi’s “ OUTLIER” Moon feat. KP was city level a far cry from moon level.

OUTLIER THAT WAS DIRECTLY SUPPORTED BY MULTIPLE GUIDEBOOK ENTRY AND WAS REPLICATED LATER ON.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

Actual definition does not include a timeframe or a number of attacks. For all we know its the destruction they can cause in a lifetime. No demon level actually showed destructive capability above city block level. Hell, the demon that caused the most destruction is a pretty slow giant animal that leveled a few city block during its whole screen time.

True.

This was the "City" it was completely leveled when hit a second time but as you can see its pretty small. The feat is at most high end tons of tnt level, likely comparable to a B61 which is 0.3 kilotons. And a guidebook also confirmes that the blast had the power of a small nuke too. Roshi's full power blast is exceptionally powerful for early DB. Like more than a dozen orders of magnitude above others.

And yeah moon busting is easily enough to wipe out life and boil every ocean.

Yea but Roshi is weaker than King Piccolo.

eriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: You do realize your scan doesn't show the whole city, right?

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: yeah take those with a grain of salt. Databooks aren’t always accurate we use them as another source of information as long as it doesn’t contradict the feats and power for the said character. Databook data can only be used if their statements correlate with & dont contradict with the Series.

If it's something that was never shown nor implied in the Series, and seems to be something way off their actual proven feats, then it's unacceptable.

Feats over statements bro.

For instance Naruto databook says Haku is lightspeed that would literally make every tier in Naruto lightspeed.

Piccolo’s max power attack was only small country level bro. Goku scales to that at the time. Moon Level is way too high for them in 23rd Budokai. They don’t get that strong until Raditz.

eriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway.

All Might (Prime) : Dragon

Kurama (EoS) : High Dragon

Meruem (Post-Rose) : Low Dragon

Demon King Piccolo : Dragon

King Bradley (Prime) : Tiger

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: yeah take those with a grain of salt. Databooks aren’t always accurate we use them as another source of information as long as it doesn’t contradict the feats and power for the said character. Databook data can only be used if their statements correlate with & dont contradict with the Series.

If it's something that was never shown nor implied in the Series, and seems to be something way off their actual proven feats, then it's unacceptable.

Feats over statements bro.

there is no contradiction about guidebook claiming Roshi to be A moon buster when he LITERALLY DID ON PANEL. it's just confriming what we clearly saw him do.

For instance Naruto databook says Haku is lightspeed that would literally make every tier in Naruto lightspeed.

does haku has anime lightspeed feats likes Roshi has moon busting? because I'm using both statements and feats here. we got 2 moon busting feats and 2 guidebook statements supporting them. that's a heck of a lot more than your lightspeed Haku example.

Piccolo’s max power attack was only small country level bro. Goku scales to that at the time. Moon Level is way too high for them in 23rd Budokai. They don’t get that strong until Raditz.

again it was stated Goku at the time Kamehameha moon buster AP and Piccolo tanked it.

No Caption Provided

also AP and AOE are different.judging attack base solely on area of effect isn't always accurate. Piccolo attack did destroy a small country but that doesn't automatically mean it's only small country level.

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Token1300

@bossmountain: Apparently you don’t know what Outlier is look it up kid

Again posting that picture means nothing cus it contradicts Goku’s power in the manga at the time, which was only small country level. Even Goku says he never felt a energy so big before when piccolo he performs his small country level feat.

I can post a picture of Haku being stated to be light speed in Naruto databook doesn’t means it true. You’re obviously very young to not know what a Outlier is. If a data book says a person is Moon Level but by feats they barely are small country level guess what ? We take those feats over empty statements.

As a matter of fact Lol Roshi was afraid of King Piccolo and this was KP BEFORE he even got his youth restored and power amped to city level

https://www.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/145/2

Listen kid:

King Piccolo can destroy cities at max

Piccolo Jr in 23rd Budokai can destroy small countries at max

Master Roshi in DB are weaker than both

Understand now ?

?probably not

Ivexio2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bossmountain

@token1300 said:

@bossmountain: Apparently you don’t know what Outlier is look it up kid

I swear to god you not actually reading anything that I'm typing right now. a feats that has been replicated and supported by numerous sources ISN'T AN OUTLIER.

Again posting that picture means nothing cus it contradicts Goku’s power in the manga at the time, which was only small country level. Even Goku says he never felt a energy so big before when piccolo he performs his small country level feat.

and what's your base to in this assumption aside from just collateral damage? which isn't always the most accurate to judge a characters power.

No Caption Provided

I can post a picture of Haku being stated to be light speed in Naruto databook doesn’t means it true. You’re obviously very young to not know what a Outlier is. If a data book says a person is Moon Level but by feats they barely are small country level guess what ? We take those feats over empty statements.

OK buddy POST TWO STATEMENTS AND ONE ON PANEL SHOWING OF LIGHTSPEED MOVEMENT THEN YOU'LL HAVE FAIR COMPARISON. BECAUSE THAT'S THE CASE WITH ROSHI. Since you're clearlynot fully reading any of my post. my augment is base on both feats and statements not statements alone.

As a matter of fact Lol Roshi was afraid of King Piccolo and this was KP BEFORE he even got his youth restored and power amped to city level

https://www.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/145/2

So your logic is collateral damage always equals attack potency.

Listen kid:

King Piccolo can destroy cities at max

Piccolo Jr in 23rd Budokai can destroy small countries at max

Master Roshi in DB are weaker than both

Understand now ?

?probably not

listen kid, you Lgoic is whack. collateral damage doesn't always equal attack potency and Roshi did destroy the moon on panel and was supported and replicated so it's isn't an outlier and his fear of piccolo doesn't change that..

Bearderby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Bearderby

Prime All Might = low dragon

EoS Kaneki = high demon

EoS Kurama = high dragon

Post-Rose Meruem = low-mid dragon

Demon King Piccolo = mid dragon

Prime King Bradley = high tiger

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul: Awakened Cockroach is too fast for Ken to deal with in a straight up fight, but he does lack feats to suggest he can do any lasting damage either. I think Kaneki’s only hope would be either kagune traps or his RC wave, but even those have a slim chance of success. Stalemate I guess?

Yeah, Beast King straight up lacks quantity of feats, but he was supposed to be HoE’s best weapon behind Carnage Kabuto, and he did cut a building in half with air pressure which is damn impressive.

Yeah I’m a bit unclear on that dividing line between demon and dragon at this point. I think it’s become pretty clear that you don’t need to be a multi-city buster to be Dragon now, but I’m not sure what the exact criteria is.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: But Roshi never used that specific attack on DKP iirc and his normal attacks were large building to city block level and his physicals are even lower. People that are only a few times weaker were impressed by a large hole made in a stone arena by an energy beam with long charging time. I really don’t see how he scales to Roshi’s max attack which he neve overpowered especially since official info confirms his blasts to be small nuke level,

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By Lan_Fan
  • All Might (Prime) - Dragon
  • Kaneki (EoS) - Demon
  • Kurama (EoS) - Dragon
  • Meruem (Post-Rose) - Dragon
  • Demon King Piccolo - Dragon
  • King Bradley (Prime) - Demon
Bleachfans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LogicLancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. This is pretty hard. We've never seen what a prime all might is capable of. I would assume him to be around or between MA Genos or "Lightning Core" Genos. The latter of whom I'm confident can beat Prime All Might, and the former featless but well into the dragon zone. So Dragon, somewhere between low and mid.
  2. Kaneki is a complicated one. From what I've seen of him, though, High Demon or Low Dragon. Very low dragon.
  3. Kurama is Dragon, if Boros and Garou don't have the luxury of being above, nor does he. Even if we assume him to be Dragon+, that's still in dragon category.
  4. Meruem can be low dragon. Possibly higher.
  5. Piccolo is wacky. I'll just give him a Dragon.
  6. King Bradley, is very low demon to high tiger. On the level of an individual crow from the three crows.
Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul: Awakened Cockroach is too fast for Ken to deal with in a straight up fight, but he does lack feats to suggest he can do any lasting damage either. I think Kaneki’s only hope would be either kagune traps or his RC wave, but even those have a slim chance of success. Stalemate I guess?

Yeah, Beast King straight up lacks quantity of feats, but he was supposed to be HoE’s best weapon behind Carnage Kabuto, and he did cut a building in half with air pressure which is damn impressive.

Yeah I’m a bit unclear on that dividing line between demon and dragon at this point. I think it’s become pretty clear that you don’t need to be a multi-city buster to be Dragon now, but I’m not sure what the exact criteria is.

He’s faster, sure, but not enough that Ken cant react. And exactly like you said, AC doesn’t have the damage output, sooner or later he’ll get tagged by an underground Kagune.

As for BK, the building-cut is really good, but outside of that doesn’t really have enough feats.

The criteria is definitely iffy. Like others have mentioned on this thread, it’s less about destructive power and more about the danger you pose to civilization and how hard it would be for Heroes to deal with you.

That’s why I believe Ken to be slightly above Demon. A hypersonic ghoul that can one-shot 95% of their professional Heroes with broken regen is an incredibly dangerous threat that only S-Classes can deal with.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul:

He’s faster, sure, but not enough that Ken cant react.

He was way too fast for Genos to keep track of, so I don't think Ken would be able to consistently react to him.

And exactly like you said, AC doesn’t have the damage output, sooner or later he’ll get tagged by an underground Kagune.

Yeah I think a surprise attack from below/behind is Ken's only shot at tagging him. Reading the fight back, even Ken's AoE would be useless looking at how AC dealt with Genos incinerate. That said, if he did tag him it should be curtains.

As for BK, the building-cut is really good, but outside of that doesn’t really have enough feats.

Yeah, agreed. Shame really, cause he looked pretty cool.

The criteria is definitely iffy. Like others have mentioned on this thread, it’s less about destructive power and more about the danger you pose to civilization and how hard it would be for Heroes to deal with you.

That definitely seems to be the case now. Like how the hell is Royal Ripper a demon level threat?

That’s why I believe Ken to be slightly above Demon. A hypersonic ghoul that can one-shot 95% of their professional Heroes with broken regen is an incredibly dangerous threat that only S-Classes can deal with.

To be fair, he could be high demon and still fit that description - most demon level threats are no joke - but I get where you're coming from. It's just if you look at the dragon level threats in the series, 99% of them are clearly a tier or more above Ken -- people like Elder Centipede, Gouketsu, Carnage Kabuto, Phoenix Man etc.

The only dragons Ken stands a chance of beating are Nyan, Bakuzan and maybe Melzargard.

teganstone7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaneki would be high Demon. Strength, speed, crazy versatile and wacky regeneration.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: But Roshi never used that specific attack on DKP iirc and his normal attacks were large building to city block level and his physicals are even lower. People that are only a few times weaker were impressed by a large hole made in a stone arena by an energy beam with long charging time. I really don’t see how he scales to Roshi’s max attack which he neve overpowered especially since official info confirms his blasts to be small nuke level,

He didn't but I would still say King Piccolo can scale to him. Roshi killed himself trying to use the evil containment wave and the databooks rate King Piccolo with a higher power level than Roshi.

What official info confirms his max power to be small nuke level?

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By NWName

@jashro44 said:
@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

He didn't but I would still say King Piccolo can scale to him. Roshi killed himself trying to use the evil containment wave and the databooks rate King Piccolo with a higher power level than Roshi.

What official info confirms his max power to be small nuke level?

Aren't power levels explicitly about battle power tho? Its literal translations are "combat power" or "fighting strength". If your opponent is fast enough to easily dodge your attacks or at least the strong ones and has enough power to hurt you he is gonna win in a battle. Its not a "who can make a bigger boom" contest, its about who can beat up the other. Using DB PL as a "boom-o-meter" causes countless inconsistencies too going by the arguments i saw.

Quote from the wiki "Daizesnhuu 7 also states that King Piccolo with his youth restored has power rivaling a small nuclear bomb."

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul:

He’s faster, sure, but not enough that Ken cant react.

He was way too fast for Genos to keep track of, so I don't think Ken would be able to consistently react to him.

And exactly like you said, AC doesn’t have the damage output, sooner or later he’ll get tagged by an underground Kagune.

Yeah I think a surprise attack from below/behind is Ken's only shot at tagging him. Reading the fight back, even Ken's AoE would be useless looking at how AC dealt with Genos incinerate. That said, if he did tag him it should be curtains.

Yeah, agreed. Shame really, cause he looked pretty cool.

That definitely seems to be the case now. Like how the hell is Royal Ripper a demon level threat?

To be fair, he could be high demon and still fit that description - most demon level threats are no joke - but I get where you're coming from. It's just if you look at the dragon level threats in the series, 99% of them are clearly a tier or more above Ken -- people like Elder Centipede, Gouketsu, Carnage Kabuto, Phoenix Man etc.

The only dragons Ken stands a chance of beating are Nyan, Bakuzan and maybe Melzargard.

True

Yeah just one tag would do it. I also think that AC would definitely be caught off guard by an underground Kagune, especially considering Genos’ trap went unnoticed by him and managed to trap him in his place.

Royal Ripper is definitely a case of having his disaster-level Demon soley because of the threat he poses to people and Heroes. Destruction-wise he has nothing lol.

Yeah those Dragons (EC, Gouketsu, etc.) are all very much a step above Ken. But there are also other Dragons that Ken is more similar to and MIGHT have a chance of defeating such as the ones you listed. That’s why I believe he would have a low Dragon-Level rating as he’s much closer to them than he is to Demon-Level threats. Especially considering someone like Royal Ripper is Demon when Ken is basically him on insane steroids lol.

Also sorry for the formatting, I’m on mobile lol. wish there was an app or something that made formatting on mobile super easy.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

Aren't power levels explicitly about battle power tho? Its literal translations are "combat power" or "fighting strength". If your opponent is fast enough to easily dodge your attacks or at least the strong ones and has enough power to hurt you he is gonna win in a battle. Its not a "who can make a bigger boom" contest, its about who can beat up the other. Using DB PL as a "boom-o-meter" causes countless inconsistencies too going by the arguments i saw.

I don't think it creates inconsistencies. And its actually been shown power levels and speed don't correlate like when Trunks when USSJ.

Quote from the wiki "Daizesnhuu 7 also states that King Piccolo with his youth restored has power rivaling a small nuclear bomb."

Wiki's aren't the most reliable source.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By NWName

@jashro44: I mean speed doesn't have to be linear with PL, its the overall combat capability so speed, strength, durability, energy blasts all count. But being overall better fighter doesn't mean yo have higher energy output. Its just than in case of Roshi vs KP being sufficiently faster is enough to have better chance of winning a fight.

The wiki actually gives the source tho.