wf mxyzptlk vs one above all (current/starlin-retconned)

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By mrtrickster

@brorw said:

@mrtrickster: WF MXY is not canon.

As it never happened, it cannot be used as an argument.

You don't have to show me this I've seen this on kmc when it first surfaced, I'm glad you guys are still at the stage of twitter replies supersedes on panel evidence, it's cute

KMC member Mr Master stalking the writer to get the answer he wants was sad, The writer was telling him all comics are made up, when weirdos stalk them and press them on hypernerd shit, this is their response, basically telling you guys to go outside

Evan Dorkins doesn't have a say in this anymore, no matter what his intention was, later writer has made it canon.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

There are plethora of evidences of all Mxy appearances being canon, My computer is too slow to post it all

Avatar image for deactivated-5d755a684b00b
deactivated-5d755a684b00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@brorw said:

@norsewinter:

I was answering to the comment he made above.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/wf-mxyzptlk-vs-one-above-all-currentstarlin-retcon-2016268/?page=1#js-message-21780908

There was two posts to read to follow the discussion. That's so hard... ;)

what is hard for you is your inability to read the title of my thread.

"wf mxy vs one above all"

and the fact that you are totally unaware that convergence basically made elseworlds canon. and dan didio confirmed that elseworlds are not really elseworlds anymore and are basically canon.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

more to come'

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I guess twitter response trumps all that huh? LMAO

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdf6a493c3c5
deactivated-5cdf6a493c3c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norsewinter: Still non canon, no matter what you said. Nice try thought.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brorw said:

9 posts, I'm sure you are not a sock/troll

eye rolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brorw said:

nope. using your wog logic against you. dan didio already overrode evan dorkin's statement and made all of elseworlds canon. and since world's funniest is an elseworlds story. well.

DD: It’s so funny. We were looking at what the interpretation of ‘Elseworlds’ means right now. The funny part is, by putting all those stories in continuity, they’re no longer ‘Elseworlds,’ they’re part of the consistent universe, they’re just existing on a different plane. They’re not really ‘Elseworlds’ anymore.

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/interviews/dan-didio-2017/

nice try though

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

all imps can manipulate hypertime

Mxy is outside the 'conventional' Multiverse that Perpetua created. there are infinite multiverses out there in the grand DC omniverse

Mxy has been travelling throughout the Omniverse, he's went to the animated Universe, tv shows etc, so he's presumably moved to the other clusters of Multiverses, too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i already specified wf mxy. i dont understand why there are still marvel guys trying to bring up irrelevant tweets that are already contradicted by dc's co-publisher anyway.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i already specified wf mxy. i dont understand why there are still marvel guys trying to bring up irrelevant tweets that are already contradicted by dc's co-publisher anyway.

even more so

there are on panel ACTUAL evidences, from ACTUAL comics, which canonizes each and every appearance Mxy has EVER made... Across ALL forms of media

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyway mxy stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norsewinter: @mrtrickster:

They are still as canon to the mainstream as the Marvel "What if ?" are "canon" to the Earth-616.

That's exactly what your scans are explaining.

The "infinite variations" of the characters through different universes are exactly the same thing as other timelines used by Marvel in their own multiverse, not canon to the mainstream and irrelevant to the main characters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrickster: Who does he stomps ? A character that cannot be defeated ?

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By mrtrickster

@brorw said:

They are still as canon to the mainstream as the Marvel "What if ?" are "canon" to the Earth-616.

The "infinite variations" of the characters through different universes are exactly the same thing as other timelines used by Marvel in their own multiverse, not canon to the mainstream and irrelevant to the main characters.

dumbass

5th dimension and 6th dimension transcend beyond the multiverse altogether, there is only one 5th dimension in the entire dc omniverse, that means there is only one mxy in the entire dc omniverse. Do you know what canon means? If there is only one Mxy, everything he does in comics are canon, PERIOD

also are you illiterate? read the damn scans, this is the third time I'm postin it, you obviously don't know how to read, go sit in the corner

maybe brorw is incapable of reading comics, to explain such cut and dry simple scan to him, is legit making me mad, he's either legit stupid or trolling

So let me actually type it up what's in the scan for you to see, brorw

"I was part of it from the beginning, the comics, the toys, I was on the cartoon show, this thing between me and your pop, it spans realities. what's life and death in this world are pages in a coloring book one dimension over. I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THE BIG PICTURE. THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN POP FROM WORLD TO WORLD. "

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brorw said:

what? i dont think you understand how dc's multiverse works. the 5th dimension in dc (where mxy comes from) is above the timeline universes and is not bound by some form of quantum divergence just like how the sphere of the gods is not bound by quantum divergence and all darkseids are just avatars of the darkseid in the sphere of the gods.

are you telling me there is a 5th dimension in earth 1 and then earth 2 when those are 4 dimensional space time continuums? what? do you know how much of an astronomical plot hole it is that you are theorizing?

mxy's appearances changes depending on the universe that he is inside of but there isnt a mxy bound by that universe. because he is essentially a multiversal singularity as 5-dimensional beings are not bound by timeline divergence. but they are all still the same mxy.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brorw said:

read it and weep

No Caption Provided

this is what mxy did

no more infinite earths

no more alternative universes

no more pasts

no more futures

no more anything

he destroyed the omniverse, all creation, with a snap of his finger

read it and weep again

No Caption Provided

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA. No matter the version has never lost a fight. Mxy recently got owned by the still force. Lol so called erasing all existence never happened, it was hinted he could be never shown and nulled by still force affecting him

Wf though is more tricky. TOAA is the writer. Mxy has been shown beating writers but that was also written by the writers lol, the writers made him think so,the writer made him get his ass handed to him lots of time,the Writer made him a jobber.

The one above all is the writer.

The one above others= is a comic writer and could lose to wf mxy but not one above all.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also this is what Evan Dorkins twitter response really mean, it's the same comment from the beginning page of some comics, comics in general are made up imaginary tales, a comment on the comics medium being "gag" and "fairy tales" "make believes"

No Caption Provided

And I'm surprised people still use writers tweets and interview as evidence, If so then

1. Galactus is the most powerful being in Marvel

2. The Flash cannot go faster than light

Both statements confirmed by twitter lmao

Hell Alan Moore has gone on record saying John Constantine is real, I guess....John Constantine is real then....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434:

"TOAA. No matter the version has never lost a fight."

worst argument i ever heard. give better reasons because by your logic, a stick figure character i draw that never lost a fight are omnipotent because they "never lost a fight" any character that never lost a fight is "omnipotent"

i also stated in my battle wf mxy. not any current mxy. and we are using starlin toaa. stop bringing up versions of toaa and mxy that i explicitly do not want in my thread. read my rules again

No Caption Provided

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA. No matter the version has never lost a fight. Mxy recently got owned by the still force. Lol so called erasing all existence never happened, it was hinted he could be never shown and nulled by still force affecting him

Wf though is more tricky. TOAA is the writer. Mxy has been shown beating writers but that was also written by the writers lol, the writers made him think so,the writer made him get his ass handed to him lots of time,the Writer made him a jobber.

The one above all is the writer.

The one above others= is a comic writer and could lose to wf mxy but not one above all.

the rest of your post notwithstanding

At no point did still force "owned" mxy

First thing first Mxy was weakened from the breaking of source wall that depowered the 5th dimension

Secondly The Still Force only held back weakened Mxy for couple seconds, the same Still Force under snyder could stop the entire fukin universe, so no not really a low showing

also Mxy has whooped writers ass at least twice on panel, he also destroyed the real world (our world) on panel, so the writer argument really holds no weight here

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@dami24434:

Mxy recently got owned by the still force. Lol so called erasing all existence never happened, it was hinted he could be never shown and nulled by still force affecting him

Wdym he was owned by the still force? the still force merely delayed his attacks.

No Caption Provided

So please do enlighten me on how he got owned by the still force, if by "owned", you mean, able to delay his actions then I would suggest you look up what the term actually means.

Even if he did get owned by it (he didn't), it would be a feat for the still force and not an anti-feat for Mxy. Lol that should be a no brainer.

As for the rest of your post, it's quite clear that you haven't read Infinity Conflict. I'd suggest reading Infinity Conflict before posting on a thread that uses characters from said comic.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By mrtrickster

I don't see the point in specify the versions anyway since its the same freaking version. other than the on panel scans I posted, current writer confirmed as well. there's only one mxy across all incarnations and media. it doesn't get clearer than this

No Caption Provided

current weakened mind controlled mxy is still capable of breaking the writer/artist pencil and unimagine the entire creation

but of course nothing tops what he did in WF

Current TOAA is non-omnipotent that much is clear

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: Accordingbto you're logic I (A.K.A normal human) would win against the living tribunal, because I never lost a fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brorw said:

what? i dont think you understand how dc's multiverse works. the 5th dimension in dc (where mxy comes from) is above the timeline universes and is not bound by some form of quantum divergence just like how the sphere of the gods is not bound by quantum divergence and all darkseids are just avatars of the darkseid in the sphere of the gods.

are you telling me there is a 5th dimension in earth 1 and then earth 2 when those are 4 dimensional space time continuums? what? do you know how much of an astronomical plot hole it is that you are theorizing?

mxy's appearances changes depending on the universe that he is inside of but there isnt a mxy bound by that universe. because he is essentially a multiversal singularity as 5-dimensional beings are not bound by timeline divergence. but they are all still the same mxy.

What I am telling is that Mxy is like every other DC characters, he has still different incarnations in other universes. He quoted Superman too in the scans that have been posted.

So what you are saying is that Mxy is a singular being so all feats from all Mxy applies to him ?

@brorw said:

read it and weep

this is what mxy did

no more infinite earths

no more alternative universes

no more pasts

no more futures

no more anything

he destroyed the omniverse, all creation, with a snap of his finger

read it and weep again

And he didn't destroy a single being as powerful as TOAA on panel so we don't have to assume he did.

@brorw said:

dumbass

5th dimension and 6th dimension transcend beyond the multiverse altogether, there is only one 5th dimension in the entire dc omniverse, that means there is only one mxy in the entire dc omniverse. Do you know what canon means? If there is only one Mxy, everything he does in comics are canon, PERIOD

also are you illiterate? read the damn scans, this is the third time I'm postin it, you obviously don't know how to read, go sit in the corner

maybe brorw is incapable of reading comics, to explain such cut and dry simple scan to him, is legit making me mad, he's either legit stupid or trolling

So let me actually type it up what's in the scan for you to see, brorw

"I was part of it from the beginning, the comics, the toys, I was on the cartoon show, this thing between me and your pop, it spans realities. what's life and death in this world are pages in a coloring book one dimension over. I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THE BIG PICTURE. THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN POP FROM WORLD TO WORLD. "

Your insults are a nice way to continue a debate... I've had no other ways than flagging the content of your post...

He is talking about Superman and him and that applies to other DC characters too. They don't have the same awareness so what ?

For now, Mxy never defeated on panel a character as powerful as TOAA so there is no reason to assume that he can.

Plenty of Marvel characters can annihilate the Multiverse, Mxy is nothing special...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brorw said:

What I am telling is that Mxy is like every other DC characters, he has still different incarnations in other universes. He quoted Superman too in the scans that have been posted.

So what you are saying is that Mxy is a singular being so all feats from all Mxy applies to him ?

what are you talking about? no. you are wrong because mxy's own race debunks that. he comes from the 5th dimension not universes.

mxy doesnt have incarnations in different universes because he is a 5-dimensional imp. do you know what that means? he transcends 4-dimensional space time continuums.

mxy having different "variations" in different universes is the same mxy appearing in different appearances as he pops world to world. because 5-dimensional imps move freely throughout the space-time of the multiverse and are not bound by its divergence. they are more bound by the 5th dimension which is outside the timelines.

being 5-dimensional (which is what mxy is) means you are not bound by 4-dimensional space time divergence so how can mxy be assigned to a space-time continuum for each universe if he is a 5-dimensional imp? and if those universes are 4-dimensional space time totalities only?

are you saying there is a 5th dimension in every 4-dimensional timeline in dc? this is such poor level debating that you have no idea how dc's dimensionality works. and its embarassing you continue to act like you know what you are talking about when you really dont.

uh. yeah? there is only one 5th dimension in dc's cosmology and it is not a sub-divisable multiverse at all, in fact, its supposedly "beyond time" as per current retcon. and thats where all imps come from. worlds funniest feats of mxy are still mxy's feats. whether you regard them as outliers to the character is another topic.

i simply intervene because you are spreading such wrong information on many levels about dc's dimensionality that you need to be corrected.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel screwed Starlin, now Starlin crewing Marvel. The circle is complete

TOAA btw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brorw said:

what are you talking about? no. you are wrong because mxy's own race debunks that. he comes from the 5th dimension not universes.

mxy doesnt have incarnations in different universes because he is a 5-dimensional imp. do you know what that means? he transcends 4-dimensional space time continuums.

mxy having different "variations" in different universes is the same mxy appearing in different appearances as he pops world to world. because 5-dimensional imps move freely throughout the space-time of the multiverse and are not bound by its divergence. they are more bound by the 5th dimension which is outside the timelines.

being 5-dimensional (which is what mxy is) means you are not bound by 4-dimensional space time divergence so how can mxy be assigned to a space-time continuum for each universe if he is a 5-dimensional imp? and if those universes are 4-dimensional space time totalities only?

are you saying there is a 5th dimension in every 4-dimensional timeline in dc? this is such poor level debating that you have no idea how dc's dimensionality works. and its embarassing you continue to act like you know what you are talking about when you really dont.

uh. yeah? there is only one 5th dimension in dc's cosmology and it is not a sub-divisable multiverse at all, in fact, its supposedly "beyond time" as per current retcon. and thats where all imps come from. worlds funniest feats of mxy are still mxy's feats. whether you regard them as outliers to the character is another topic.

i simply intervene because you are spreading such wrong information on many levels about dc's dimensionality that you need to be corrected.

So what you are saying is that everything that happened to every Mxy in every stories is canon to him ? I just want to be sure.

Avatar image for thetopcontender
TheTopContender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In principle you can make this argument, but it becomes very very difficult to reconcile this from a character and storyline perspective.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when there are multiple on panel evidences and current writer confirmation that there is only one Mxy, it's not really an argument anymore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norsewinter said:

In principle you can make this argument, but it becomes very very difficult to reconcile this from a character and storyline perspective.

You are right. I don't see how Mxy will threatens TOAA when he lost to Gog and Superman-Prime, apparently a Superman with a Guardian amp is too much for him...

TOAA wins...

No Caption Provided
A little staff whose power is dwarfed by the TOAA
A little staff whose power is dwarfed by the TOAA
Mxy crapped his pants when he recovered his powers at the end of the comics....
Mxy crapped his pants when he recovered his powers at the end of the comics....

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By mrtrickster

lowballing and PIS eh

you don't even know what happened in the superman prime instance, or the gog one for that matter

joke of a troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetopcontender said:

thats because multiversal characters and the idea of a multiverse is a highly theoretical unprovable concept in real life. they are difficult to reconcile not just from a character and storyline perspective but also logical perspectives.

we are talking about characters that the conceptual fabrics of reality and somehow we are supposed to pretend this makes sense at all.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if TOAA isn't omnipotent, I think he still could win considering guys like Pre-Retcon Beyonder/Molecule Man were supposed to be below him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

Even if TOAA isn't omnipotent, I think he still could win considering guys like Pre-Retcon Beyonder/Molecule Man were supposed to be below him.

the one above all did not exist during pre-retcon secret wars for him to scale to either of those two.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is only one version of the TOAA in the Marvel Universe.

His current status doesn't mean that he is weaker than Mxy.

He should stomp. ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowballing and PIS eh

you don't even know what happened in the superman prime instance, or the gog one for that matter

joke of a troll

That's cherry picking from your part. That's not how things work.

We can add that you assume what my knowledge is without any proof of it and name calling again.

That's a bit too much.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool, so Mxy wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brorw said:

He should stomp. ;)

give reasons and feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool, so Mxy wins

Based on ?

@brorw said:

He should stomp. ;)

give reasons and feats.

Reason: TOAA is, by concept, superior to Mxy.

Feats: He doesn't need feats. That's how it works.

Do I need feats from TOAA to prove that he is superior to Batman or Hulk ?

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norsewinter: TOAA is supposed to be the creator of everything in Marvel. He should scale to other stuffs in the past since lore-wise, they're still his creation. That's what I think.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@norsewinter: TOAA is supposed to be the creator of everything in Marvel. He should scale to other stuffs in the past since lore-wise, they're still his creation. That's what I think.

+1

That's the only answer this thread needs.

TOAA will not lose to GOG or be trashed by Superman-Prime...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brorw:because i value feats. omnipotence is often a fallacy, especially in marvel. many things in marvel are called omnipotent and that means nothing.

@lan_fan: so you want to scale a version of toaa who could not fix 1 universe due to imbalace (due to an issue) to molecule man who repaired the entire marvel multiverse at one point? how does that work?

i dunno. you are free to your opinion. im just waiting for good arguments from the marvel side.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Shinne

@norsewinter: So we're using weakened TOAA only? Non weakened TOAA was a thing even in Starlin's version via statement.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@norsewinter: So we're using weakened TOAA only?

i can come up with good arguments to make the case that starlin retconned toaa chances winning against wf mxy and explaining away what happened in infinity conflict just as i see many points for wf mxy winning just as much. but these are based on my personal theories.

so far all brorw is doing is endless borderline trolling. thats the only reason i am intervening.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers