• 71 results
#51 Posted by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@zane240: exactly but the OP didn’t specify which versions of the characters. WF mxy is powerful indeed, but I can just counter that with Pre-Retcon beyonder who couldn’t die without his consent, and who survived a blast that was capable of destroying billions of dimensions.

WF mxy didn’t do that much damage without help either. He also had trouble fighting the spectre and other beings.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#52 Edited by RampageTheFirst (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

@chosenone1222 said:

@zane240: exactly but the OP didn’t specify which versions of the characters. WF mxy is powerful indeed, but I can just counter that with Pre-Retcon beyonder who couldn’t die without his consent, and who survived a blast that was capable of destroying billions of dimensions.

WF mxy didn’t do that much damage without help either. He also had trouble fighting the spectre and other beings.

What? I can tell that you haven't read WF. Mxy literally blinked and one-shotted Spectre multiple times, I can post all the instances where he one-shot Spectre and erased a Universe and then jumped to another Universe just to one-shot Spectre and erase said Universe again.

Dimensional hierarchy is pure garbage, it's only used by people who lack the knowledge to debate. Mxy has defeated a 10th dimensional being, Strange has defeated a 6 dimensional being, does that mean he's stronger than Mxy?

Not to mention, this version of Mxy is not bound by dimensions as he wiped out every dimension in DC, which contains infinite dimensions.

#53 Edited by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: the sorcerer supreme power is multi dimensional which is why strange was capable of doing that. Mr Mxy had trouble fighting that 10th dimensional being and on top of that, he needed help to at least stalemate. Not saying Mxy is weak, but his teammate puts him down a lot. HOTU than is was a beast! And god doom has beyonder powers, and beyonder can kill normal mxy.

And what does dimensional hierarchy have to do with debate?

#54 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: the sorcerer supreme power is multi dimensional which is why strange was capable of doing that. Mr Mxy had trouble fighting that 10th dimensional being and on top of that, he needed help to at least stalemate.

And what does dimensional hierarchy have to do with debate?

You literally have no evidence to suggest the story he was telling Lois in Invader From 10th Dimension was even real...and he didn't stalemate him actually, he locked him up in a book, that's not stalemating buddy and he also shrugged off attacks from him. Again, this was never confirmed to be real.

You used dimension hierarchy as a trump card in post 45. This is what you said;

Regular beyonder can kill mr mxyptlk since he is an 11th dimensional being and that imp has trouble fighting beings above his dimension.

You're clearly uninformed, very uninformed. Go read WF.

#55 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: spectre was stomped by rox ogama who was stomped by a bunch of green lanterns. so stomping spectre is not impressive considering that characters track record of inconsistency to being stalemated by mere gods with no multiversal feats.

no. the difference between beyonder and those dimensional beings that mxy stomped is that beyonder doesnt live in a higher dimension. he is itself the larger higher dimension. thats the difference. his body is stated to be geometrically infinite dimensional and above the marvel multiverse.

most multiversal beings in marvel derive their power from embodying a higher dimension.

all wf mxy did at the time was erase infinite universes which is just baseline multiversal. dc's higher dimensions is inconsistent and literally changes so you have no idea how many dimensions that mxy in wf erased at the time.

#57 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel:

spectre was stomped by rox ogama who was stomped by a bunch of green lanterns. so stomping spectre is not impressive considering that characters track record of inconsistency to being stalemated by mere gods with no multiversal feats.

This means absolutely nothing. Every character has low end feats, you cannot go on judging a character by their low ends only and that is exactly what you're doing. Mxy one-shotted Spectre every time he went into a new Universe, you cannot be making this shit up when you say that Mxy's feats don't count cuz muh Spectre inconsistent. If asspulling garbage arguments to salvage a retarded argument is your only way to lowball, then I wont waste my time on a clown.

Not to mention, Rox Ogama stomped Spectre off-panel, we don't know how exactly he did it so the feat doesn't have much credibility since off-panel feats aren't all that good or we'd be putting Sentry at Galactus' level by now because he fought him off-panel and stalemated him and the feat also lacks credibility since Rox was drained by a bunch of lanterns, some of which were featless unless you're claiming that Spectre is now Green Lantern level? I wouldn't be surprised if a debater of your caliber did claim it.

no. the difference between beyonder and those dimensional beings that mxy stomped is that beyonder doesnt live in a higher dimension. he is itself the larger higher dimension.

Okay cool, and guess what Mxy did? he wiped out an infinite amount of dimensions.

No Caption Provided

Why are you even arguing for Beyonder, he's not here? and you're arguing for PR Beyonder which is worse since God Doom didn't have the power of PR Beyonder. He had the powers of the Beyonders and MM, and WF Mxy is so far above them that its not even funny.

thats the difference. his body is stated to be geometrically infinite dimensional and above the marvel multiverse.

Regular Mxy himself is above the Multiverse and without WF feats has been casually depicted as a Multiversal being immune to death.

No Caption Provided

And so does every 5th dimensional being. Living outside the Multiverse is not a big thing, also, stop including PR Beyonder, like, actually read the OP.

most multiversal beings in marvel derive their power from embodying a higher dimension.

Cool, Mxy destroyed every dimension as well as every Universe/reality in DC, even the fictional Universe for writers, that feat is leagues above anything in fiction, no matter how much you downplay it, you cannot beat that feat and not to mention, he was explicitly stated to be Omnipotent in that arc, and it wasn't a hyperbole if we go by the rest of his feats.

all wf mxy did at the time was erase infinite universes which is just baseline multiversal.

And infinite dimensions and the fictional representation of the writers Universe, you know, where characters of TOAA and The Presence's caliber reside in?

dc's higher dimensions is inconsistent

It's not.

and literally changes so you have no idea how many dimensions that mxy in wf erased at the time.

Which is why we use current DC cosmology and current DC has infinite dimensions and Mxy clearly destroyed infinite dimensions since he explicitly states that he destroyed even ones with fractions like Bat-Mites dimension, which is Mite World.

#59 Posted by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: you’re saying I’m uninformed?

https://plus.google.com/photos/108621545055685115881/album/6479078203232205569/6479078210241563410?authkey=CPmMvc2Xk5HQ3QE&sqid=104086457968694500201&ssid=4593b7d9-0ef1-4f8f-97c1-95495e8009e6

Here ultimator states that mr mxlptlk cant possibly do anything to kill him. And you said he can beat higher dimensional beings? Ultimator is a 10th dimensional being yet Mxy can’t possibly do anything to kill him, and on top of that he needed help from 2 other imps. Also WF mxy didn’t destroy infinite dimensions. He’s just extremely overrated! If regular mxy can’t do crap against a 10th dimensional being why do you think he can destroy infinite universes

#60 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

@chosenone1222:

you’re saying I’m uninformed?

You are and you also lack reading comprehension skills lol. I asked you to show me a single shred of evidence that suggests Invader From 10th Dimension was a real story and actually happened and wasn't something Mxy made up on the spot.

Here ultimator states that mr mxlptlk cant possibly do anything to kill him.

WF Mxy literally surpassed that limitation even if Mxy's story about Ultimator was real.

And you said he can beat higher dimensional beings?

He did beat him by trapping him in a Sandman book lol.

No Caption Provided

So idk what you're on about.

Ultimator is a 10th dimensional being yet Mxy can’t possibly do anything to kill him,

Why are you trying so hard to lowball Mxy, like, it's blatantly obvious that you know next to nothing about him and you're using an instance from a story that he made up on the spot, like it's painfully obvious that you haven't read the comic or you'd know that it was made up.

No Caption Provided

It's also not like I'm speculation whether it was made up or not, he explicitly states that it was indeed made up and all a work of fiction and imagination.

The instance you're referring to is from Mxypzltlk Villains issue 1 btw.

and on top of that he needed help from 2 other imps.

Made up story. Get a clue.

Also WF mxy didn’t destroy infinite dimensions.

Yes he did, prove that he didn't or stop making garbage speculative arguments.

He’s just extremely overrated!

No, you just don't know shit about him hence why you're underrating him. There's literally people who think Mxy can be beaten by Eternity, he's not overrated, there's only a select few who have enough knowledge on him to make a proper verdict and you're clearly not one of them.

If regular mxy can’t do crap against a 10th dimensional being

That was made up story.

why do you think he can destroy infinite universes

Because he literally did that ON PANEL

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

If he hadn't destroyed EVERY UNIVERSE/DIMENSION in DC then Bat-Mite would've escaped and gone to another Universe but he didn't because he couldn't since Mxy destroyed everything, even the fictional representation of the real world where writer level characters reside in because if he hadn't then Bat-Mite would've been able to go back there.

You're literally the most uninformed person and it's painfully obvious now. At first, I wasn't so sure but I am damn sure now.

#61 Edited by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: ok chill why are you so angry? It’s just a debate and you’re here cursing here and there as well as saying we don’t know anything😂 It’s like your actually taking our proof as offense which doesn’t make you look better.

Anyways, that was off topic, but you really have to chill out man😀😁 cmon everybody is friends here. Mxy couldn’t destroy multiverses. If he actually destroyed multiverses, then show me proof. He only ruined fractions of universes. He mainly ruined timelines, and those scans you posted don’t mean anything. Ultimator is stronger than mxy by half. Did you even see my scans? Ultimator even said “there is nothing you can do to me” to 3 fifth dimensional imps including mxy.

And do you even realize that the OP didn’t specify the versions of mxy or Elaine so I can just use regular mxy instead of WF. You can’t stop me from doing that lol.

#62 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

@chosenone1222:

ok chill why are you so angry? It’s just a debate and you’re here cursing here and there as well as saying we don’t know anything😂 It’s like your actually taking my proof as offense which doesn’t make you look better.

I'm not angry though, where'd you get the notion that I was angry?

Anyways, that was off topic, but you really have to chill out man😀😁 cmon everybody is friends here.

No. Not really, I only respect those who deserve it.

Mxy couldn’t destroy multiverses.

Nor did God Doom or Thanos, whats your point?

If he actually destroyed multiverses, then show me proof.

He destroyed everything in DC.

He only ruined fractions of universes.

No? where'd you get that idea from? he said "fractions of dimensions" which in other words is dimensions such as Mite World and so on. Which isn't exactly the same as the 5th dimension or other regular dimensions therefore are considered as fractions of dimensions.

He destroys everything in DC, that much is clear cut and happened on panel.

He mainly ruined timelines,

Mainly? uh no? we see him clearly destroy non-canon Universes and destroying timelines is something within the bounds of Mxy without WF feats.

and those scans you posted don’t mean anything.

It does. It explicitly shows Mxy admitting that he made that shit up.

Ultimator is stronger than mxy by half.

Ultimator isn't real.

I'll literally highlight it just for you since you clearly lack reading comprehension skills.

No Caption Provided

In the same panel he states that he's going back the REAL 5th dimension, therefore fabricating the notion that his story was indeed made up and that Ultimator is a work of his imagination.

No Caption Provided

And he says "Some folks jus don't have any imagination", again, alluding to the fact that it was merely a story he made up.

No Caption Provided

It's not even funny anymore, you're literally ignoring scans just to add in your worthless 2 cents that I've already debunked 4 times now in 4 seperate posts.

You either read the comic yourself or stop making BS up.

Did you even see my scans? Ultimator even said “there is nothing you can do to me” to 3 fifth dimensional imps including mxy.

You're actually trolling or just dumb.

#63 Edited by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: he destroyed everything in dc but you have no proof he did. And why the heck are you cussing at me? Doesn’t make you look better and it makes you seem like your taking my comments as offense which means either you are really sensitive or have anger issues.

And how am I trolling? Can you show me proof of how I’m dumb or I’m trolling? You have no proof. Those scans don’t mean a thing. Mxy going to the real 5th dimension doesn’t mean a thing. It doesn’t make him more powerful! Mxy fanboys these days. Well anyways, sayonara, cuz I I’m not gonna debate with someone who has anger issues. I’d rather debate with a homeless guy....

#64 Posted by Kingant27 (16913 posts) - - Show Bio

All are Nigh-Omnipotent might come down to Thanos W/HOTU.

#65 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

@chosenone1222:

he destroyed everything in dc but you have no proof he did.

I do have proof. He literally explicitly states it and if he hadn't then Bat-Mite would've gone there. Have you even read it? like judging by the rest of your arguments, you are quite uninformed and you're literally second guessing BS and hoping it makes sense.

And why the heck are you cussing at me?

Calling you dumb is not "cussing". Take a little heat will you?

Doesn’t make you look better and it makes you seem like your taking my comments as offense which means either you are really sensitive or have anger issues.

It's neither, the fact that you'd get offended over someone calling you dumb when you've repeatedly ignored their arguments indicates that YOU are sensitive, not the other way around, if you weren't, you'd completely ignored it instead of dwelling on it.

And how am I trolling?

Because you're literally ignoring all of my arguments and addressing shit like me cussing you and not even bothering to replenish some of your points-Oh wait, you can't because I already debunked them like 5 times now but you're still replying to me just to save your little pride and whatever credibility you have left.

Can you show me proof of how I’m dumb or I’m trolling?

Okay.

I told you in post 52 that the story was fake and I even asked you to post evidence to prove it was real even though Mxy explicitly states it was fake, ignore this.

I tell you the exact same thing in post 60 MULTIPLE TIMES, in the same post and you ignore them and reiterate the same garbage argument as if I hadn't already debunked it.

I finally explained it in detail in post 62 because by that time, you had made it blatantly obvious that you didn't read the comic and was shitposting and second guessing just to keep your pride and just for the sake for replying.

If that isn't trolling, idk what is.

Those scans don’t mean a thing.

Again, Mxy literally says that the story he told them was an "idea" and the word idea means;

• a thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action.

The writer even makes the term "idea" bold just to emphasise on the fact that it's not real just incase people with reading disorders couldn't comprehend it.

Mxy going to the real 5th dimension doesn’t mean a thing. It doesn’t make him more powerful!

You do realise, that wasn't the point I was trying to make right?..

Mxy fanboys these days.

"These days", what do you mean? you're new..and if by fanboying Mxy you mean, educating you on shit you haven't read then I'll gladly take it as a compliment.

Well anyways, sayonara, cuz I I’m not gonna debate with someone who has anger issues. I’d rather debate with a homeless guy....

Calling you a troll would be an understatement and would insinuate that you are doing this on purpose which is not the point here.

#66 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst:

This means absolutely nothing. Every character has low end feats, you cannot go on judging a character by their low ends only and that is exactly what you're doing. Mxy one-shotted Spectre every time he went into a new Universe, you cannot be making this shit up when you say that Mxy's feats don't count cuz muh Spectre inconsistent. If asspulling garbage arguments to salvage a retarded argument is your only way to lowball, then I wont waste my time on a clown.

Not to mention, Rox Ogama stomped Spectre off-panel, we don't know how exactly he did it so the feat doesn't have much credibility since off-panel feats aren't all that good or we'd be putting Sentry at Galactus' level by now because he fought him off-panel and stalemated him and the feat also lacks credibility since Rox was drained by a bunch of lanterns, some of which were featless unless you're claiming that Spectre is now Green Lantern level? I wouldn't be surprised if a debater of your caliber did claim it.

its clear how rox ogama did it. he sucked their blood like how vampiric monitors do to others. like how dax novu did in unexpected. what else is there?

you know that spectre was stalemated by several gods with less than sky father level feats right?

spectre is inconsistent and you trying to scale mxy off of that character is just off.

Okay cool, and guess what Mxy did? he wiped out an infinite amount of dimensions.

Why are you even arguing for Beyonder, he's not here? and you're arguing for PR Beyonder which is worse since God Doom didn't have the power of PR Beyonder. He had the powers of the Beyonders and MM, and WF Mxy is so far above them that its not even funny.

mxy never erased an infinite amount of dimensions because dc does not have infinite number of dimensions currently. he erased every higher dimension in dc but even that is not enough to take down most of the abstracts in marvel.

grant morrison confirmed that dc's multiverse was only a string theory level and only contained 11 higher dimensions. thats it. your argument is really done.

Regular Mxy himself is above the Multiverse and without WF feats has been casually depicted as a Multiversal being immune to death.

And so does every 5th dimensional being. Living outside the Multiverse is not a big thing, also, stop including PR Beyonder, like, actually read the OP.

regular mxy is not above the multiverse. you were given a scan by kryptonianpride confirming that the fifth dimension merely rotates around the bleed space by morrison's retcon in which you failed to properly respond. i didnt want to intervene because god help us if that guy we all dont like wins an argument against you. but in that case. he is correct. now you are just forcing my hand.

mxy is only above the regular physical multiverse. but he is not above everything because the physical multiverse is hardly everything that exists in dc.

the definition of multiverse can go anywhere from just referring to hypertime to referring to everything inside the source wall.

so you have to be careful with hyperbolic 'multiverse' statements.

the scans you refer to of imps being above creation and the multiverse only refers to the physical multiverse. it would not refer to the source wall. there sphere of the gods or the monitors who have consistently also been stated to exist beyond creation.

Cool, Mxy destroyed every dimension as well as every Universe/reality in DC, even the fictional Universe for writers, that feat is leagues above anything in fiction, no matter how much you downplay it, you cannot beat that feat and not to mention, he was explicitly stated to be Omnipotent in that arc, and it wasn't a hyperbole if we go by the rest of his feats.

dc only contains 11 dimensions as more scans are consistent to that number. so erasing dimensions in dc is not even viable.

regardless. marvel is consistently infinite dimensional and infinite leagues above megaversal far more than dc is currently. your argument is really done.

And infinite dimensions and the fictional representation of the writers Universe, you know, where characters of TOAA and The Presence's caliber reside in?

nearly every boring ass regular romance movie is also fictional representation of our own universe. that means nothing. and absolutely nothing. by your logic. romeo and juliet and 50 shades of grey is above fiction and more powerful. these are god awful arguments that are literally kryptonianpride level.

infinite dimensions are not real. they only exist in hypothetical theories. by your reasoning. we dont we even know if our real universe is even infinite or not.

the presence is an extremely inconsistent character that has changed from universe level to multiverse level and blablabla. his origins are inconsistent and killing him is not a feat unless you proved that mxy killing the presence in mind was one of the presence's best days. in which its obviously not.

hell the presence's own origins changes. its ridiculous. you have to be careful with characters like that.

the one above all doesnt exist in dc and i would have assumed that a debater of your caliber would have avoided such an argument.

lastly. the presence is not even a metafictional character. toaa on the other hand used to be. but his current retcon dictates against it.

Which is why we use current DC cosmology and current DC has infinite dimensions and Mxy clearly destroyed infinite dimensions since he explicitly states that he destroyed even ones with fractions like Bat-Mites dimension, which is Mite World.

dc's current cosmology is not infinite dimensional.

it used to be infinite dimensional when matteis was writing his shit and matteis tends to write god awful non sense that strongly contradicts every facet of dc even sandman. but morrison and snyder went ahead and said fuck that.

by the time worlds funniest was written. there was no infinite dimensional dc. there was no dark multiverse and there certainly was no monitor sphere.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
#67 Posted by MiracleComeBack (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

Elaine the prescense solos all 3

#69 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

its clear how rox ogama did it. he sucked their blood like how vampiric monitors do to others. like how dax novu did in unexpected. what else is there?

Yeah, he sucked their blood. But we have no idea under what and how what technique was used by Rox Ogama to defeat the Spectre and Radiant for example. Was it raw power? technique? Did he sneak on them? Who knows?

mxy never erased an infinite amount of dimensions because dc does not have infinite number of dimensions currently. he erased every higher dimension in dc but even that is not enough to take down most of the abstracts in marvel.

grant morrison confirmed that dc's multiverse was only a string theory level and only contained 11 higher dimensions. thats it. your argument is really done.

WF Mxy erased every dimension in DC and it still could as well be Infinite Dimensional just as much as it could have been 11-D. Every single interpretation of DC's dimensional number is as credible as the other, and they do not necessarily contradict. And all could be simultaneously true.

regular mxy is not above the multiverse. you were given a scan by kryptonianpride confirming that the fifth dimension merely rotates around the bleed space by morrison's retcon in which you failed to properly respond. i didnt want to intervene because god help us if that guy we all dont like wins an argument against you. but in that case. he is correct. now you are just forcing my hand.

You are using a certain interpretation of the Fifth Dimension and saying that it overrides the other scans. Yes, the definition of Multiverse is not clear. We can only speculate, but those scans do still hold weight on the real location of the Fifth Dimension because 5D Imps seem to be immune to retcon crisis that happens.

dc's current cosmology is not infinite dimensional.

it used to be infinite dimensional when matteis was writing his shit and matteis tends to write god awful non sense that strongly contradicts every facet of dc even sandman. but morrison and snyder went ahead and said fuck that.

by the time worlds funniest was written. there was no infinite dimensional dc. there was no dark multiverse and there certainly was no monitor sphere.

DC's Current Cosmology could still be Infinite Dimensional since it was officially declared that every point of DC's history is canon and Hypertime (which was recanonized) is a story telling construct in DC's Multiverse stated by Morrison to tie everything in DC together in. Even the inconsistent ones.

The only reason we like, use interpretations by writer and outlier Cosmologies and stuff is because some people use the interpretation of Matteis's Cosmology in regards to the number of dimensions but not the Supreme Being, being that Matteis sees the Presence as the most powerful thing in DC.

Weren't you the one for example who said that the Metaverse is also Infinite Dimensional equivalent because the number of generations of Multiverses there are could represent a higher number of infinity inside its Quantum Multiverse?

It's about interpretation. Because if Hypertime ties all events, then every Cosmology addition is still back-scalable to the events of World's Funniest. Since I did also prove that Elseworlds is canon.

#70 Posted by Soratoumiga (3254 posts) - - Show Bio

Elaine still solos. This is getting ridiculous.

#71 Posted by TheSuperor (6842 posts) - - Show Bio

Elaine was granted the power of the Presence, she solos.

#72 Posted by jamespacker (587 posts) - - Show Bio

T1

#73 Posted by Zane240 (563 posts) - - Show Bio

Wf mxy wtfpawnstomp marvel

#74 Posted by mrtrickster (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

either team 1 solos with wtf ease