WF Mxyzptlk and Batmite (DC) vs Reinhard and Mercurius (Dies Irae/KKK)

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Sungsam

@cynicalweeaboo said:

@sungsam: So Zeno is omniversal to the context of Dragon Ball. Got it.

I said Zeno is Omniversal? When?

Ah, see, the faggot I ass raped on the Demonbane debate months ago crawled back to get revenge for his fellow VSBattles retarded buttfuck buddy. Crawl back moron and never show yourself here again.

@syntix said:

@sungsam: Omniverse means all existed Universe including other company (Marvel, Star Wars, Naruto) and even our Universe. If you think a mere fictional character is an omniversal being then you’d also think he existed in our Universe/Reality.

Omniverse among myself, @kilgpmktra and others alike my debating caliber has been used to mean all of existence, within a fictional setting. Regardless of how many higher dimensional multiverses there are. Not in a metafictional sense since I don't believe in that.

CynicalWeeaboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam:

Oh huh you're still not over the thread from 4 months ago. You really take this battleboard thing a little seriously. It's alright buddy, I get it. Breath. I know being such a failure to your family and loved ones must take a constant toll on you but it's okay ^_^. Having a life that hasn't and won't ever amount to anything probably sucks. No need to use derogatory language while talking about fictional characters fighting each other.

To get to your points, your claimed Mxy was omniversal relative to DC's context. That would imply so long as it was relative to the context of one's home series even Zeno could meet the criteria for omniversal.

I don't know what Vsbattle you're referring to also, I don't really associate with anyone on that board.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Sungsam

@cynicalweeaboo said:

@sungsam:

Oh huh you're still not over the thread from 4 months ago. You really take this battleboard thing a little seriously. It's alright buddy, I get it. Breath. I know being such a failure to your family and loved ones must take a constant toll on you but it's okay ^_^. Having a life that hasn't and won't ever amount to anything probably sucks. No need to use derogatory language while talking about fictional characters fighting each other.

To get to your points, your claimed Mxy was omniversal relative to DC's context. That would imply so long as it was relative to the context of one's home series even Zeno could meet the criteria for omniversal.

I don't know what Vsbattle you're referring to also, I don't really associate with anyone on that board.

Lmfao, you were a salty sour bitch wanking Demonbane there moron. You were so traumatized from how much semen was pouring out of your ass that you literally ditched the forum to save your face for months. "Waaah!" that's what you sound like. If you can be salty, so can I. Deal with it bitch. You probably thought of trying to get back at me by bringing up Zeno in a sarcastic fashion here.

I really don't care about Zeno, so I'm not sure why you're trying to insinuate bringing that character in my thread. Get the fuck off my thread and this forum if you've nothing to contribute of value.

You want? I'll paste screen shots of every time I kicked your ass in that thread and how pitifully salty you were over it if you post more irrelevant bullshit. Lol

CynicalWeeaboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam:
Comic vine isn't my main forum to begin with lol. I pop in once in a blue moon if I see something on the first page. Same thing with animevice.

Honestly I think you seem way more invested in this than me.

The point of bringing up Zeno was to show how flawed your thinking is and the fact that you won't challenge me on this is telling. Also "your thread" I'm sensing, a superiority complex? Not enough love or attention when you were growing up probably. So any sense of a accomplishment that you feel you can use to put yourself on a pedestal you grab at like a child. All in the hopes that you'll feel better about yourself for even just a split moment.

If you care enough to screenshot a 4 month old thread go ahead. I'm basically your therapist right now so if you feel like it'll hope you cope sure man.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

WF mxy solos

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Sungsam

@cynicalweeaboo: Not invested more than you in anything. Other than the fact that I'm encouraging you to leave my thread. I'm the one asking you to leave my fucking thread moron if you've nothing relevant to the fight to say then I'll bring up the shit from months ago. Tit for fucking Tat. This ain't even your main forum yet you continue to post when I already outlined I don't give a shit about Zeno?

Let me empasize it for you since your pea little brain cannot comprehend.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ZENO.

There, now will you please leave my thread? Mr. "YOU ZEEM MOAR INVESTED IN DIS DAN ME". Go find some other VN where you wank the fuck out of it with shitty translations. Maybe then, you'll manage to fool more idiots into worshiping some new wank cult. But I don't give a fuck.

Here, for old times sake, I'll post some of the shit that debunked your wank.

You said that Klein Bottles were Infinite Chained Multiverses? Nope. Klein Bottles are loops, and Hagane used it as an analogy to time looping.

No Caption Provided

I love how you claimed that Vortex Blaster destroyed the Omniverse and the entire setting of Demonbane when Hagane confirmed that this Omniverse destruction comprised of only Infinity minus one set of universes.

No Caption Provided

You validated backing the Omniversal feat of Vortex that in fact outlined a baseline Multiverse feat only, which debunked your own wank. Shits embarassing. It's so funny how you lead to exposing even your own lie! Lmfao!

And you have the gull, to DARE, approach me sarcastically? With a Gotcha "Got It." Instead of calmly trying to bury the hatchet to a guy you embarrassingly lost a debate to? Wow. You've got some fucking nerve kid.

You actually think I'll let a lying salty ass wanker like yourself get the last word posting off topic bullshit in my own fucking thread? Not before I expose your stupidity.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel said:

@hypebeastcsb15: i can debunk dimensional tiering.

let me in on you on a little secret. extra dimensions only roll up into planck lengths scientifically. infinite dimensions only speak of and refer to infinite shapes of vector waves and do not even imply infinite higher multiverses and are not the same as infinite levels of space time. there is no such thing as an infinite d space time theory like vsbattles implies it to be and there is no scientific statement on reality warping in regards to higher dimensional power. its all made up fanfiction. most of the shit you read on dimensional tiering are based on corny pop mwi of quantum mechanics popularized by an audio guy whose not even a real physicist that which are laughed at. the fact that you continue dicksucking that site is an intellectual embarassment in front of those like me who know far better than you.

your site even confuses the dimensions in hilbert space to that of the ones in extra dimensional string theory. lol

done. the vsbtards whose cocks you endlessly ride are pretentious fake physicists who got a bright idea to abuse scientific theory in the name of wanking anime. nothing more. now pack your bags and cry to your momma.

and the nazi duo do not stomp. lol

I love how you think you're on to something and you're an intellectual, but you just look autistic. Your whole "debunk" for dimensional tiering is basically an appeal to reality fallacy. you're saying that because there is no scientific theories for such a thing irl, that it cannot exist in fiction. If thats the case, then we should just ignore the lore of series who actually have some dimensional tiering built into it? Consequently, myx's lore doesn't hold any water because he classifies as a 5th dimensional imp. can we not use him properly now? IT'S FICTION. HIGHER DIMENSIONS CAN AND DO EXIST IN A LARGE AMOUNT OF FICTIONAL PROPERTIES. THATS WHY DIMENSIONAL TIERING EXISTS IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO MANY SERIES USE IT. So you basically can't even debate with fictional characters properly. Off of that point, even if there wasn't any theories or statements on higher dimensions, a universe is infinite. When you destroy everything in a universe, you're infinite 3D, considering you destroyed every 3D construct in an infinite universe. Universe+ is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of a single universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline. Then we get to low-multiversal (the cringe term used on this site for this tier is multi-universal) where you can destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums. then multiversal characters can create and/or destroy 1001 to any higher finite number of universal 4-dimensional space-time continuums.(since you're a little slow, a 4-dimensional space time continuum is literally our real life universe. Space, time, and 3D constructs such as all matter.) Then we get to myxy who is a high multiversal+ character, meaning he could destroy and/or create an uncountably infinite number of universes. Another way to get into this tier is by being able to destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a significant size. skip over two massive jumps in AP with complex multiversal and hyperversal, til we arrive at outerversal, the tier the nazis are on. Those who have no dimensional limitations. Those who can casually do what myxy can do a thousand times over. There are two options in order to qualify for this tier: There should either be a qualitative superiority over infinite dimensions; or the superiority over the concept of dimensions (in general). Such characters will usually stand hierarchically above everything, including existence and nonexistence, possibility, causality, dualism, the concepts of life and death, etcetera. Something the nazi's casually do. Your whole disliking for dimensional tiering stems from a general lack of knowledge and an inability to comprehend such concepts. And before you bring up the size of their cosmology, realize that it doesn't really matter. They are beyond the concepts of dimensions, and can manipulate, break, and transcend the concepts each tier are still bound to. The DC duo get stomped into the ground.

well now that you've been shit on, take a seat and calm tf down. you aren't smart kiddo.

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: lol? give me one scan from dies irae mentioning infinite higher axisional space time. ill wait. there isnt any. dies irae doesnt even use dimensional tiering. they use taikyoku values for that which doesnt exist in other fictions.

how can dimensional tiering work when you literally confuse vector dimensions with space time ones? you dont even know what dimensions are! lol.

the 5th dimension in dc is above the bleed space which contains infinite multiverses that create new multiverses every moment based on mwi quantum mechanics into extra dimension theory of megaverses. dimensions are only multi variants of a multiverse in mwi mechanics. by definition.

writers dont know how dimensions actually work. and how what they call 'dimensions' work in different fictions work very differently which is why dimensional tiering doesnt work. lol

dimensions dont even work properly but you want me to believe that it works according to your criteria?

the whole 'muh concepts' shit is just nlf. the size of kkk's cosmology is one of the smallest ever. even probably smaller than ben 10. lol

i love how dimensional tiering stops working the moment you bring in 'muh concepts' into it. hypocrite much? lol

what baffles me is that your site actually thinks that infinite vector dimensions are like a greater version of space time dimensions when theyre totally different! lol

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:

@hypebeastcsb15: LMFAO, Masadaverse only has around what? 24 confirmed higher dimensions so they're just 1-A to a small small cosmology.

The size of cosmology doesn't really matter when you're beyond the concept of dimensions anyways. Something your simple mind can't seem to comprehend

Meanwhile WF Mxy and Batmite destroyed every numbered dimension in DC, and DC establishes infinite higher dimensions.

Ok? So he's high multiversal+.

By the criteria of Dimensional Tiering, you really don't win.

No I do. You just have no clue as to how it works, so you assume being able to destroy an infinite amount of dimensions is a really high tier, one which the nazis aren't on. Sorry to break it to you, but that doesn't suddenly makes him on the level of someone who transcends the concepts they're still bound to.

I also really do not care about how you percieve this site. This thread had already been concluded, answered, I would rather have this locked and I made up my mind that the Nazi duo that you folks have been wanking are just Baseline Multiversal by feats and would seriously pale short to WF Duo.

Comment wasn't for you, so idk why you'd bring that up as if I was getting onto you for this site being filled with autistic screechers such as yourself. It was meant for someone else. Also why make a thread with a clear winner in mind? You started this flame war and now you're running away from it? Also by feats they're still outerversal and far above myx and batmite. No amount of biased fanboyism will change that.

@etriel said:

@hypebeastcsb15: i can debunk dimensional tiering.

let me in on you on a little secret. extra dimensions only roll up into planck lengths scientifically. infinite dimensions only imply infinite shapes of waves and do not imply infinite higher multiverses and are not the same as infinite levels of space time. there is no such thing as an infinite d space time theory like vsbattles implies it to be and there is no scientific statement on reality warping in regards to higher dimensional power. its all made up fanfiction. most of the shit you read on dimensional tiering are based on corny pop mwi of quantum mechanics popularized by an audio guy whose not even a real physicist that which are laughed at. the fact that you continue dicksucking that site is an intellectual embarassment in front of those like me who know far better than you.

your site even confuses the dimensions in hilbert space to that of the ones in extra dimensional string theory. lol

done. the vsbtards whose cocks you endlessly ride are pretentious physicists. nothing more. now pack your bags and cry to your momma.

and the nazi duo do not stomp. lol

+1

Already turned this man to dust. Nice try getting that dips hit to make your arguments for you, just to fail. "Metaversal" headass

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Sungsam

The size of cosmology doesn't really matter when you're beyond the concept of dimensions anyways. Something your simple mind can't seem to comprehend

Nope. Assuming Hadou Gods can destroy DC's Larger Cosmology because of Outerverse wank is just an NLF. You must prove they've done it. That's the point of FEATS. Motherfucker. I don't care. Lol

Your tiering system was invented by people, as Etriel stated, confused Vector Dimensions with Space Time ones. Why should I listen to you?

"Transcending da dimensions" is just vague non-feat bullshit.

Uh, DC has Infinite Higher Dimensions dip shit. Even your head ass VSBattles knows that. Lol

No I do. You just have no clue as to how it works, so you assume being able to destroy an infinite amount of dimensions is a really high tier, one which the nazis aren't on. Sorry to break it to you, but that doesn't suddenly makes him on the level of someone who transcends the concepts they're still bound to.

The idea that being above the concept of dimensions makes you free of having to prove feats of destroying infinite higher dimensions and ignoring cosmology size is a VSBattles invention. Cite me a scan from Dies Irae where it says the size doesn't matter if you transcend dimensions and NLF that shit. I'll wait.

Already turned this man to dust. Nice try getting that dips hit to make your arguments for you, just to fail. "Metaversal" headass

Daw, salty fucking Japanazi wanking edgelord faggot got a little twiggered.

Comment wasn't for you, so idk why you'd bring that up as if I was getting onto you for this site being filled with autistic screechers such as yourself. It was meant for someone else. Also why make a thread with a clear winner in mind? You started this flame war and now you're running away from it? Also by feats they're still outerversal and far above myx and batmite. No amount of biased fanboyism will change that.

There's no such thing as a word Outerversal in Dies Irae or DC being used as you use it.

I did not have a conclusion when I made this thread first. Lol

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel said:

@hypebeastcsb15: lol? give me one scan from dies irae mentioning infinite higher axisional space time. ill wait. there isnt any. dies irae doesnt even use dimensional tiering. they use taikyoku values for that which doesnt exist in other fictions.

They're a form of dimensional tiering. Not every series does it the same way. results are very much the same.

how can dimensional tiering work when you literally confuse vector dimensions with space time ones? you dont even know what dimensions are! lol.

I think you're using fucking geometry or the string theory for this, which isn't what dimensional tiering is. As I've said you really don't know what you're talking about.

the 5th dimension in dc is above the bleed space which contains infinite multiverses that create new multiverses every moment based on mwi quantum mechanics into extra dimension theory of megaverses. dimensions are only multi variant by definition

Ok? thats literally still high multiversal+ by definition. So you basically just proved that dimensional tiering works.

writers dont know how dimensions actually work. and how what they call 'dimensions' work in different fictions work very differently which is why dimensional tiering doesnt work. lol

Again thats an appeal to reality fallacy. Dimensions doesn't have to be the real life dictionary/scientific definition my guy. It can mean whatever they want. Which is why dimensional tiering works. Most writers use the word the same way

dimensions dont even work properly but you want me to believe that it works according to your criteria?

Not mine, but a majority of authors from around the globe. ya'know, the ones who's characters were power scaling. Again I'm not making this shit up.

the whole 'muh concepts' shit is just nlf. the size of kkk's cosmology is one of the smallest ever. even probably smaller than ben 10. lol

How are concepts NLF? Fill me in on your logic and line of reasoning.

i love how dimensional tiering stops working the moment you bring in 'muh concepts' into it. hypocrite much? lol

It doesn't stop working. Again, you don't really understand how this works. platonic concepts apply to every type of dimensional constructs and every universe. Once you transcend those to the point where they don't affect you, your beyond dimensions as a whole. The same concepts and universal laws that a complex multiversal being has to follow, are transcended by you. you're too powerful for them to apply. they can't constraint you. You're then completely beyond dimensional boundaries. The nazis manipulate these concepts casually.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're a form of dimensional tiering. Not every series does it the same way. results are very much the same.

so how can dimensional tiering work if we know the dimensions work differently? lol. there is no dimensional tiering in dies irae. there is no evidence that each of these dimensions in dies irae work in higher layers of higher infinities.

there is no evidence that the higher dimensions in dies irae represents higher multiverses. there is no evidence that they used dimensional tiering. you calling it dimensional tiering doesnt mean that it is.

what if the dimensions in dies irae are just planck lengths? you have no evidence to prove it works like vsbattles says it does. did you know there are versions of string theory where the dimensions are even infinite?

furthermore, dimensions in dc work totally different from that in other fictions. so how can you imply that being beyond the dimensions in your own verse would apply to the dimensions in another verse? they dont work the same.

I think you're using fucking geometry or the string theory for this, which isn't what dimensional tiering is. As I've said you really don't know what you're talking about.

vsbattles dimensional tiering is based on pure fanfiction of trying to merge many theories like m theory and hilbert space into it. which literally doesnt make any sense. your tiering system is so internally confused where you assume that mere vector wave functions automatically imply infinite higher levels of existence based on scant scant evidence which is absolutely non sense.

you say that dimensional tiering doesnt have to be constrained to real life. then why does dimensional tiering constantly refer to hilbert space and m theory? you dont even know what your site even did. lol

Ok? thats literally still high multiversal+ by definition. So you basically just proved that dimensional tiering works.

i explained the cosmology of dc. that the bleed rotates through the fifth dimension. how does that prove you can use dimensional tiering between two fictions? furthermore. dc uses its own form of dimensional tiering that sometimes works and sometimes doesnt. just because dc used it. it doesnt mean dies irae used it.

do you have evidence that the fifth dimension in di contains a bleed space that contains an infinite multiverse that expands?

does the fifth dimension in dies irae have something like that? no.

Again thats an appeal to reality fallacy. Dimensions doesn't have to be the real life dictionary/scientific definition my guy. It can mean whatever they want. Which is why dimensional tiering works. Most writers use the word the same way

so? are you implying theres no such thing as a fiction that uses dimensions as planck lengths only?

calling it a fallacy is a fallacy and doesnt prove anything.

if you use a real life scientific theory. the default is to assume it works as in real life. unless the author states otherwise. the burden of proof that it doesnt work like in real life is on you. but dies irae never addresses the issue.

we know dcs dimensions work like higher levels of existence. we know marvel does it that way. you have no evidence that dies iraes dimensions are not just planck lengths. or are representative of pop extra multiversal layering. nope. you assume that these dimensions are like vsbattles style pop physics dimensions which really there is no evidence to it.

prove that dimensions work the same way in all fictions. prove that dimensions in dies irae are not just planck lengths. prove it. get an interview of every writer on earth. get a consensus.

and while you are at it. prove that being beyond the concept of dimensions in dies irae would apply to the dimensions of dc that totally work differently, larger and are created by something not the taikyoku.

Not mine, but a majority of authors from around the globe. ya'know, the ones who's characters were power scaling. Again I'm not making this shit up.

thats a total lie.

i asked for evidence that dimensions in all fictions work exactly the same way as vsbattles stated.

How are concepts NLF? Fill me in on your logic and line of reasoning.

you said that the size of the cosmology doesnt matter. which is an nlf because youre implying that hadou gods can kill imps who destroyed far larger multiverses or cosmologies.

It doesn't stop working. Again, you don't really understand how this works. platonic concepts apply to every type of dimensional constructs and every universe. Once you transcend those to the point where they don't affect you, your beyond dimensions as a whole. The same concepts and universal laws that a complex multiversal being has to follow, are transcended by you. you're too powerful for them to apply. they can't constraint you. You're then completely beyond dimensional boundaries. The nazis manipulate these concepts casually.

everything you said is never explained in dies irae/kkk. they just transcend dimensions that are small and you just wank it to high heavens. they never interacted with an infinite-d cosmology so this never applies.

abuse of platonic concepts only lead to wank. those things were invented when concepts such as string theory, m theory and extra dimensions never even existed.

being completely beyond anything without proof of them destroying infinite dimensions by feats is another nlf.

the taikyoku did not create the dimensions of dc. and the dimensions that taikyoku created do not work the same as dc. so if hadou gods transcend the concept of dimensions it would only be dies irae style dimensions and not those in dc.

all you post are bullshit speculations without scans.

face it. hadou gods only have feats of destroying 24 dimensional space while mxy and batmite destroyed dcs infinite dimensions. lol. you actually lose based on dimensional tiering.

with outerverse wank. its no feat with just hyperbole philosophy wank.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:

Nope. Assuming Hadou Gods can destroy DC's Larger Cosmology because of Outerverse wank is just an NLF. You must prove they've done it. That's the point of FEATS. Motherfucker. I don't care. Lol

first of all, calm down fuck face. second of all, its not just a NLF because you say they are. EXPLAIN how they are NLF. I'll wait.

Your tiering system was invented by people, as Etriel stated, confused Vector Dimensions with Space Time ones. Why should I listen to you?

"Transcending da dimensions" is just vague non-feat bullshit.

You say it's that because you can't understand it.

Uh, DC has Infinite Higher Dimensions dip shit. Even your head ass VSBattles knows that. Lol

and yet they still only got him at high multiversel+, as I just fucking said. And So the fuck what if they have infinite higher dimensions? Doesn't make him anymore powerful

The idea that being above the concept of dimensions makes you free of having to prove feats of destroying infinite higher dimensions and ignoring cosmology size is a VSBattles invention. Cite me a scan from Dies Irae where it says the size doesn't matter if you transcend dimensions and NLF that shit. I'll wait.

"Again, you don't really understand how this works. platonic concepts apply to every type of dimensional constructs and every universe. Once you transcend those to the point where they don't affect you, your beyond dimensions as a whole. The same concepts and universal laws that a complex multiversal being has to follow, are transcended by you. you're too powerful for them to apply. they can't constraint you. You're then completely beyond dimensional boundaries. The nazis manipulate these concepts casually." Had to say this to your friend, and I don't feel like typing it out again. and its not a NLF, because people on their level can still counter it. Its just a matter of being powerful enough, which the dc guys just aren't. I'm not even gonna comment on the whole size thing, as it actually doesn't matter.

Daw, salty fucking Japanazi wanking edgelord faggot got a little twiggered.

Oh did your pot bellied man child dickslelick and his butt buddy fagmite's fatass L make you salty? Or was it the fact that you're so far up the spectrum that they've created 4 more levels just to fully classify how autistic you are. Can't understand simple power scaling. lucky this isn't in a voice chat, or else I would have already embarrassed you.

There's no such thing as a word Outerversal in Dies Irae or DC being used as you use it.

Whether or not the authors use that term is irrelevant. It's a way to classify their power in a simple and organized manner instead of droning on about how he'd have to be "ligmaversal" or "sugmaverse buster" or whatever the fuck.

I did not have a conclusion when I made this thread first. Lol

oh. Still don't know how you came to you're conclusion

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: its late where I'm at and I have school. ill respond to this tomorrow

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Sungsam

@hypebeastcsb15

You say it's that because you can't understand it.

I understand it you cancerous molested little school girl child whore little twat.

You never debated with anyone like me. I used to be a hard core believer of the VSBattles Tiering System for years, defended the system MANY TIMES, probably before your stinking mongoloid ass did, and I used to think EXACTLY like you on the issue but then I began to poke at the flaws of the system when I began to think. However,Unlike you, that's the difference between you and me. I moved past the shit where you were and evolved. We disagree simply because you are stupid and close minded and can't think for yourself.

I just say its stupid and totally artificial, your Outerverse view. You have NO EVIDENCE to prove that an Outerversal character in a smaller cosmology can just destroy larger cosmologies in other fictions just because its beyond space and time by the author's limited inferior imagination. If they never did it, you cannot prove they can.

Your only argument is..... IT DASNT MATTER. How to prove it doesn't matter? nothing more than pointless arguments instead of fucking feats. Because VSBattles said so. As Etriel said before, claims without evidence can be REJECTED without evidence.

Universe level characters can beat Multiversal ones just by 'twanscending condept op da dimensions' fuck off. We care about feats FIRST, not philosophy wank. The Outerverse is just a SHORT CUT cop out to excuse the shortage of Impressive Cosmology destruction feats to make your characters win with horse shit theories without feats.

Much of the power of the Hadou God hype stems ONLY and ONLY from Outerverse wanking. But in Cosmology Tiering (which is now more common in this forum thanks to those like me) they really really really pale far fucking below even the fucking Naljians from Ben 10.

Here, we use a form of a combination of Dimensional Tiering with Megaverse/Omniverse, etc. WITH CONTEXT because dimensions work DIFFERENTLY in different fictions. As it turns out Dimensional Tiering works well with Megaverse/Metaverse, etc. And the FIFTH Dimension in Fiction A could be larger than the Fifth Dimension in Fiction B. And careful analysis to the fiction at hand. We however also tend to reject Automatic Outerverse extrapolation wank that you use.

Don't like that we don't use Outerverse shit? Don't like revisionists like myself who find the Vine as a safe haven from your stupidity? Don't come to this forum trying to force your standards down our throats. We don't care what you think of us anymore than you don't care what we think of you. School whore. You can always flop your fuck ass back there.

first of all, calm down fuck face. second of all, its not just a NLF because you say they are. EXPLAIN how they are NLF. I'll wait.

Hey Thicko, is that the best you can come up with? Fuck Face? Lmfao, go cry to your whore mother and come up with better insults. Lmfao

Outerverse is an NLF by the very nature that you assume that Reinhard and Merc can destroy Infinite Dimensions when they have no feats of doing it and only transcend the concept of dimensions that are small dimensions compared to DC's.

Transcending your small dimensions in your own verse means you can transcend LARGER dimensions in other fictions that are created by different Gods and likely work differently? Though no feats for such a claim? That is a fucking NLF. If it's not an NLF, then it's similar, you are extrapolating it with no evidence or feats to back it up.

The best feats of the Taikyoku concept was being the originator of a 24 Dimensional Multiverse. How the hell is that source of power worth anything to WF Mxy who casually destroyed every Numbered Dimension in DC? It's nothing.

Your argument is that it doesn't matter and that they can both fuck up dimensions no matter what size because they transcend dimensions that are small in their verse. So it's fine. How the fuck is that not an NLF? It fucking is.

You defend the Tiering system simply because your Hadou Wank literally gets torn to shreds if not for this extremely specific fanfiction Outerverse tiering system. Nothing more.

Calling it not an NLF, doesn't make it not an NLF. You still use the same principals of the NLF, in that you imply that the scale and feats DOESN'T MATTER. So long as you 'transcend' and statements of transcending bullshit are to us, as much as a fallacy as "OMNIPOTENCE" wank... Scales and cosmology size matter not anymore cuz Outerverse or 1-A, scales and Size matter not anymore cuz Omnipotence. With no evidence to feats. Sounds familiar? Outerverse Wank is in many ways the NEW Omnipotence wanking.

Your argument is REALLY done.

and yet they still only got him at high multiversel+, as I just fucking said. And So the fuck what if they have infinite higher dimensions? Doesn't make him anymore powerful

That's because World's Funniest feats for Mxy is considered an Outlier. Your users there already acknowledged that Mxy had a feat of destroying Infinite Dimensions in World's Funniest but it's just considered an outlier. And inconsistent.

Mxy destroyed EVERY Numbered Dimension in DC. Which is Infinite-D as VSBattles already knows its size. IIRC, Matthew Schroeder even pointed it out in one thread but just dismissed it as an outlier.

However, in this thread, the Outlier is considered. Lol.

No Caption Provided

Mxy already in WF, displayed that he was already Outerversal against Infinite Dimensions. Perhaps the feat is an Outlier, but it's considered when I made this thread.

Your Hadou Gods are just beyond 24 Dimensional space. Nothing more. To assume they can be beyond Infinite-D when the Hadou Gods never interacted dealing with Infinite-D is a fallacious NLF.

In case you haven't noticed, this forum depends on FEATS.

"Again, you don't really understand how this works. platonic concepts apply to every type of dimensional constructs and every universe. Once you transcend those to the point where they don't affect you, your beyond dimensions as a whole. The same concepts and universal laws that a complex multiversal being has to follow, are transcended by you. you're too powerful for them to apply. they can't constraint you. You're then completely beyond dimensional boundaries. The nazis manipulate these concepts casually." Had to say this to your friend, and I don't feel like typing it out again. and its not a NLF, because people on their level can still counter it. Its just a matter of being powerful enough, which the dc guys just aren't. I'm not even gonna comment on the whole size thing, as it actually doesn't matter.

So no evidence of Rein or Merc destroying Infinite Dimensional Time Space like Mxy did, but just NLF philosophy argument bullshit with no scans or feats of Rein or Merc destroying Infinite Dimensions? Got it.

I like how you faggots appropriate and interpret Platonic concepts to your current day Anime Outerverse wank lenses without factual evidence beyond your bullshit interpretation.

Whether or not the authors use that term is irrelevant. It's a way to classify their power in a simple and organized manner instead of droning on about how he'd have to be "ligmaversal" or "sugmaverse buster" or whatever the fuck.

At least Megaversal and Metaversal are actual terms with meaning. Megaverse means Infinite Multiverses or more than 1 Multiverse which probably makes it under a 6 Dimensional Multi-Variant. Even VSBattles considers Megaversal at least 5D. Metaversal is just a rewording of a Quantum Type III Multiverse and your Megaverse and Metaverse are just compromised words used to explain DC and Marvel writers interpretation of Quantum Mechanics to its idiot readers. You call these words stupid, but they are by their very nature INSEPARABLE from several forms and versions of dimensional tiering and cosmic hierarchy tiering used by Marvel and DC that are synonymous to the higher dimensional cosmology complexities in Marvel and DC. You do not KNOW what you are taking about. This speaks volumes about how much better I am at dimensional tiering than even you think yourself to be. You suck at arguing for your points so badly that I have to explain them FOR YOU. Lmfao

Fact: Matthew Schroeder literally used the Metaverse DC scan to justify DC's Cosmology Complexity like I am using it. So if you're calling me and this forum as idiots for the Metaverse then you are calling one of your famous important members one too. So what fuck now bitch?

Outerverse is pure fanfiction filled with many assumptions. It puts words and shit in the mouths of fictional works.

But DI/KKK never once tells us how their Higher Dimensions work. If they're just planck lengths or not as we questioned it.

Deal with it Japanazi faggot.

Oh did your pot bellied man child dickslelick and his butt buddy fagmite's fatass L make you salty? Or was it the fact that you're so far up the spectrum that they've created 4 more levels just to fully classify how autistic you are. Can't understand simple power scaling. lucky this isn't in a voice chat, or else I would have already embarrassed you.

I don't like Mxy nor do I like Batmite. I literally spent arguing against Rampagethefirst over those two. I just hate Japanazi or Hadou Wankers like you.

LMFAO, you think I don't know why you're so emotional? You're worried that there is a logical deconstruction against your precious fucking tiering system which would mean all your "HADOU GODS SOLO MAHWEL AND DC CUZ DA OUTABURSSE" utterly meaningless and a total joke. That in itself is a bigger insult.

Your POWER SCALING IS PURE FANFICTION BITCH. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Insults against me are meaningless WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE LOSING THE DISCUSSION. Didn't you realize that yet? Lmfao.

oh. Still don't know how you came to you're conclusion

You're finding out now. You're literally begging for this thread of mine to be locked because the OP already considered a winner. I figured it out between now and your last break from this thread months ago.

Other INTELLIGENT Weeb fans of Masadaverse of the likes of Ovy7 for example and a few other Masada debaters already acknowledged my issues and notations regarding Hadou Gods. And many of them I debated, rejected the OUTERVERSE FALLACY to use against me, and argued logically, or at least respected the varying perspectives and viewpoints and can understand where I'm coming from. But you? No. It's only you too stubborn among them.

We are not part of your VSBatttles empire. We're in the Vine where we are not constrained to a tiering system that cannot change and is subject to the authority of some Slav who ain't even a fucking physicist who literally confused Vector Wave Dimensions with Time Space Dimensions. There are QUITE a number of people here who use Dimensional tiering but vary in its take. Including me. Don't like us? Then fuck off then. Nobody is forcing your ass to be here.

Most of the shit backing VSBattles logic is purely based off circular logic. It works like this because VSBattles says so, not because the writers said it.

You actually think you're the first person from VSBattles wanking their Outerverse using these arguments against me? You're literally using the same shit that they said. "SCALE DASNT MATTER CUZ 1-A" seriously?Been there done that. Was hoping for something new. Just as I crushed them, I'll crush you as well. You're just an NPC without a true intellectual independent opinion of your own. You're just a VSBattles Bot. Nothing more. Hear that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15 said:

@etriel: its late where I'm at and I have school. ill respond to this tomorrow

if you have no scans proving anything you say. you are wasting both of our times.

our standards and values are different. so spare me the nutty arguments unless you have anything worth while to say.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Sungsam

@etriel: I laugh at these VSBattleTards with their OUTERVERSE WANK the moment Dimensional Tiering is used against them.

They designed the tiering system to FAVOR VN CHARACTERS, they designed it for them to win. That is why we reject it.

If they hate this forum, why don't they go back to their VSBattles Circle Jerk Cult? Lmfao.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By zgtfreak

Gonna comment anyway since this thread was bumped to hell.

Coming from someone who really dislikes comics, WF Mxy and Batmite trollstomp.

VSBattles cross-verse dimensional tierring is awful and invalid. Let's say your verse is 10-D, if someone transcends the dimensions of that verse, that would only make them 11-D in another verse with even higher dimensions. Not to mention transcending dimensions doesn't necessarily even mean you are superior to said dimensions in some verses, just like how dimensions themselves aren't always superior to lower dimensions in some verses. If a verse exist where dimensional tierring exist and someone transcends finite dimensions, that's really nothing compared to infinite, unless they SPECIFICALLY state something like "They transcend dimensions to the point where even if there were an infinite amount, they are still beyond it", otherwise no. You may say "But they transcend the CONCEPTS of dimensions entirely", but no, that just means they transcended the concepts of those FINITE dimensions, which is nothing compared to infinite-D. Technically speaking with verses involving dimensional tierring, any higher dimension technically transcends the concepts of lower dimensions entirely as well. See? Being beyond the concept of finite dimensions means nothing, as that simply means you exist in a higher dimension beyond the concept of lower ones.

Reinhard and Mercurius are extremely broken and OP, but nothing compared to WF Mxy and Batmite sadly.

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally think Reinhard and Mercurius stomp.However,i agree with Sungsam.Terms like "Outerversal" or "Hyperversal" are cancer.