Wendy(Fairy Tail) vs Hisoka(Hunter X Hunter)

Posted by Gilateen (4920 posts) 4 months, 18 days ago

Poll: Wendy(Fairy Tail) vs Hisoka(Hunter X Hunter) (22 votes)

Wendy 55%
Hisoka 45%
  • Wendy(Tartaros Arc)
  • Hisoka(Post Chimera Ant Arc)
  • In Character
  • Starting Distance: 30ft
  • No Knowledge/Prep
  • Win By K.O or DEATH
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

#2 Edited by El_directo_ (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

Wendy takes this.

Has higher DC, has healing and buff magic.

She can eat air to regain her stamina and magic, well there's air everywhere so she has a nigh infinite source.

If she goes dragon force then its just over. Hisoka's best shot at her is to beat her in base which is still a nono.

If he manages to tag Wendy and tries to rap her in bungee gum to suffocate her, she could just eat it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#7 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Wendy takes this.

She can eat air to regain her stamina and magic, well there's air everywhere so she has a high infinite source.

If she goes dragon force then its just over. Hisoka's best shot at her in to beat her in base which is still a nono.

If he manages to tag Wendy and tries to rap her in bungee gum to suffocate her, she could just eat it.

This

#12 Posted by AvatarReiko (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Wendy takes this.

She can eat air to regain her stamina and magic, well there's air everywhere so she has a high infinite source.

If she goes dragon force then its just over. Hisoka's best shot at her in to beat her in base which is still a nono.

Hisoka stomps. Fairy tail is trash and full of aspull POF power ups

#13 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (7329 posts) - - Show Bio

I don’t think Hisoka likes little girls...👀

#14 Posted by El_directo_ (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

Why u quoting me lol? Like I care.

#15 Posted by Gilateen (4920 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Chronicplane (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

Wendy stomps, has every advantage.

#17 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Wendy obviously does not win.

#18 Edited by El_directo_ (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

@helloman: The reason why u're saying so, is cuz u perceiving wendy as just a small little child just like gon right?

But Wendy actually is faster and stronger than hisoka by a very large margin. Hisoka is at best large building level. I wouldn't even give him mcb in dc/durability.

He got killed by a couple of wall level(or slightly higher) human bombs.

Wendy is at least town level(lowball).

She can control all the Air in a certain space. Dont forget the grandmagic games Arena is the size of a town. In the battle against sherria, they were both creating explosions that covered the arena, reached and even threatened the Audience.

In the tartaros arc she beat a freaking 12D(Ezel), when she activated dragon force. In her dragon force she destroyed a FACE STATUE. The same face statue that jura, Lyon, kagura and other high tier mages we having difficulties in just destroying one of em.

She's also above lightning speed in her dragon from, from blitzing ezel, and massively above BOS gajeel and natsu that could react to cloud to ground lightning.

This is all excluding the fact that she basically has a nigh infinite source of energy/stamina here, by eating the air.

Also if she manages to get hurt(which is unlikely) she could always heal easily.

And she could buff her stats several times over with Deus Arms.

Hisoka has no way to beat Wendy.

#19 Posted by El_directo_ (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: I'm not debating that guy. I know the kinda people I debate with.

Its obvious from his comment that he's just here to spite the series. Why would I take him seriously lol?

#21 Posted by Skrskr (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_: how does blitzing Ezel place her in triple digit Mach?

Also calling these bombs “wall level” shows a misunderstanding on how nen works, it is all about potency. Killua survived gons nen explosion which was massively above wall level and unless you think killua is more powerful than hisoka (which there is nothing to show this and illumi actually believed hisoka could kill killua even after seeing Godspeed) then that point is moot.

Also I would like to point out that hisoka is > base killua in every way.

So that would mean hisoka scales higher than killua in the testing gates which would mean hisoka is casually above 64 tons in strength.

#22 Posted by El_directo_ (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: All tartaros demons are in lightning speed tier or above in their own right. They are massively above BOS natsu and BOS gajeel that dodged laxus cloud to ground lightning.

Wendy blitzed him to kingdom come when she activated dragon force.

Yeah, ur right, my bad on calling them, wall level. I know well how potency in hxh works. But in the end each one those human puppets bombs are at best building level.

Also, what nen explosion of gon that killua survived might u be talking about? U mean the one of adult against pitou? Iirc he evaded the blast.

Lastly I don't know how hisoka being above 64tons helps against Wendy. Lifting strength has never really being a thing in fairy tail.

Wendy is town level, a massive lowball actually cuz She's got feat well above town level. Hisoka is outclassed.

Hisoka is a cunning smartass tho, I can see him winning this if he somehow lure baits Wendy into letting her guard down or something. Otherwise in don't see him beating her in a straight up battle.

#23 Posted by Skrskr (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_: I’ll have to rewatch the fight or check the manga, I never noticed them dodging cloud to ground lightning.

That is a massive speed upgrade in my book for quantifiable feats.

I thought the blast engulfed them both, maybe it was different in the anime.

It would help he ever got his hands on her or also help to quantify his bungee gum strength since we’ve seen his bungee gum be fine while also about to break his arms (gotoh coin spins)

But as long as the cloud to ground lightning feat is legit she should blitz his face off, as no one in HXH is triple digit Mach ( I don’t count killuas lightning speed technique as a literal statement)

#24 Posted by Mee09 (6007 posts) - - Show Bio

Wendy wins.

#25 Posted by GrandTOAA (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

Wendy might have all the stats but one mistake and Hisoka tags her. Hisoka tagging her means death by card

#32 Posted by FlashingSabre (3873 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_: Laxus has no cloud to ground lighting, and Natsu and Gajeel have no feats anywhere near that. Even EoS, they're barely hypersonic while using Dragonforce.

#36 Edited by CaoCao (2328 posts) - - Show Bio

FT is trash story and charakterwise compared to HxH, but i didn´t see them nearly on the level with abilities and power. Wendy wins.

Also lol at FT charakters have lightningspeed. One point they will fail is speed.

#37 Edited by El_directo_ (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr@flashingsabre@caocao

Here's laxus cloud to ground feats:

Fodder BOS Gajeel could outrun lightning and save natsu before it hit the ground, even laxus didn't notice his movements:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also in the hades arc, another lightning bolt directly from the clouds:

No Caption Provided

In the alvarez arc against wahl, his lightning struck the ground from the sky faster than wahl's fired bullets could even move a few meters, that's at least 3x above reular lightning speed:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He still has more cloud to ground feats just so u know, even freaking makarov has a cloud to ground lightning spell.

Dragon Force wendy easily scales to BOS base natsu and gajeel lightning feats. She blitzes hisoka.

#38 Posted by Skrskr (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_: the first one seems questionable, weren’t they fighting in a building? Was the roof blown off? I only watched the anime and it’s been years since I watched this scene.

Others have to be cloud to ground lightning since they are outside for sure.

#39 Posted by El_directo_ (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: The roof wasn't intact in the manga. Only the anime still had roof.

The other scan literally shows it come from the clouds, to strike hades ship.

#40 Posted by Skrskr (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_: good to know, and yeah the others have to be cloud to ground lol

It’s crazy how I’ve never seen anyone use these as feats

#41 Posted by El_directo_ (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: Ikr?

Its because no one here really cares and all they love to do is bash the series for its bad writing and friendship power ups, yet being completely ignorant to feats. Its sad really.

Some people even have the guts to say Fairy tail isn't even bullet speed lmao.

#42 Posted by Skrskr (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_: well to be fair besides this feat there is a missing quantifiable speed level, at minimum natsu bullet timed in the tower of heaven arc and we know the dragons were MHS in travel in destroying the face statues.

But yeah the level of downplay for fairy tail is pretty heavy.

#43 Edited by El_directo_ (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: Yeah true.

But For some reasons am seriously itching to post a bunch of other scans for speed feats.

Natsu isn't actually the only one with bullet feats, erza also casually parried away bullets on multiple occasions, even Lucy dodged bullets.

Also do u know that Tempester, the tartoros demon that summons elements to attack with also has feats of summoning lightning from the clouds? And natsu dodged it.

Honestly if I begin to post certain feats of fairy tail here, people will be amazed at how seriously downplayed this series is on this site.

#44 Posted by Skrskr (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_: you should make a respect thread so people can reference in debates.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#47 Edited by comicvinepoozer1 (6433 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_: Didn’t Taurus outpace bullets early in the series?

#48 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

Wendy takes this.

She can eat air to regain her stamina and magic, well there's air everywhere so she has a nigh infinite source.

If she goes dragon force then its just over. Hisoka's best shot at her is to beat her in base which is still a nono.