"Welcome to the Original Family, Son": Jack Baker (Resident Evil 7) vs Klaus Mikaelson (TVD / The Originals)

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By assemblesquad
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Round 1 Standard Fight

Round 2 Jack's monster form vs Klaus

Round 3 Jack's monster form vs Klaus's werewolf form

Fight takes place at the Baker residence

Baker can use his shovel and groovy chainsaw

Klaus can improvise a weapon

Bloodlust on

Win by any means

Who wins in a bloody battle and will Klaus surpass his insane regeneration?

Respect Threads

Jack Baker

Klaus Mikaelson

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@assemblesquad: First fight go to Klaus due to speed and strength. Rounds 2 and 3 go to jack because there is nothing Klaus can do to hurt him and he will just reform after 3 seconds, and at that point he is stronger.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@boc said:

@hulkbusterx9: What material?

Wood, steel, concrete, ect. Many houses nowadays are made with steel frames lined with concrete, wood, and sometimes brick.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: Okay, I can definitely agree on the strength advantage. But I don't think it's enough to win him the round. Klaus gains more strength and speed in wolf form so he too is pretty strong and he definitely has the speed advantage.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

@hulkbusterx9: Okay, I can definitely agree on the strength advantage. But I don't think it's enough to win him the round. Klaus gains more strength and speed in wolf form so he too is pretty strong and he definitely has the speed advantage.

How will he hurt him? He instantly reforms. There is nothing he can do to actually HURT him.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ourmanuel

I just wanna say that consistently, klaus is barely multi-wall level.

I don’t even think he can lift a car.

The best strength feat I can remember from the originals is when Beast Lucien smacked him with a shovel and he flew back and broke through a wall.

And beast Lucien is stronger than klaus.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BOC

@hulkbusterx9: How do they defeat him in the game? Sorry I've never seen this character in action I'm just trying to assess this

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just wanna say that consistently, klaus is barely multi-wall level.

The best strength feat I can remember from the originals is when Beast Lucien smacked him with a shovel and he flew back and broke through a wall.

He can lift a car if we are being generous.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Klaus punched marcel through a wall pretty easily. And Elijah lifted the side of a mobile home with his left hand.

Klaus is stronger than Elijah; he can definitely lift a car

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

@hulkbusterx9: How do they defeat him in the game? Sorry I've never seen this character in action I'm just trying to assess this

I think they blow him up.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

@ourmanuel: Klaus punched marcel through a wall pretty easily. And Elijah lifted the side of a mobile home with his left hand.

Klaus is stronger than Elijah; he can definitely lift a car

How much stronger? They always presented him as being in the same ballpark. Stronger than their siblings, but not stronger than their father.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BOC

@hulkbusterx9: I just watched the boss fight and it seemed like destroying his eyes hurt him.

And yeah they are in the same ballpark. But in one scene Klaus bends Elijah's arm back, completely overpowering him.

Based on feats I believe Elijah can lift a car too, they just never needed to

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: Do you know that the base Jack Baker can regenerated from being calcified? I don't know if Klaus can put him down due to his insane healing factor which makes him hard to kill.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assemblesquad: Klaus has an insane healing factor too. I assumed these rounds could be won be incapacitation since there's no way Jack can fully kill him

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: Well Jack has the stealth advantage, where Klaus being skewered from behind by regular human vampire hunters (e.g. Alaric) all the time.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assemblesquad: I don't remember Alaric getting Klaus from behind. Unless you are referring to the time Alaric was an Enhanced Original.

Klaus's increased senses should counter Jack's stealth

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

@assemblesquad: Klaus has an insane healing factor too. I assumed these rounds could be won be incapacitation since there's no way Jack can fully kill him

Jack instantly regenerates from injuries that would for sure incapacitate Klaus.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: Jack laughs off half his head blown off.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: Jack is basically like other horror slashers where they keep coming back after being dead all the time.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

@hulkbusterx9: Won't matter with a stat gap like this

There isn't really any way Klaus can put him down, unless he blows him up.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: What if he tore him apart? Meaning every limb and his head; how long would it take for him to regen?

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not long. Couple of minutes maybe? He has a much better healing factor than Klaus.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: Wouldn't that be considered incapacitation.

Also the rules say Klaus can improvise so he can blow Jack up. He has no counter for these.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assemblesquad: @hulkbusterx9:

I would give Jack round 3 due to the size difference and the fact that Klaus can't maneuver as a wolf the way he would need to.

But round 1 and 2 I give Klaus.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klaus wins round 1 and 2 but stalemate in round 3

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KALADAR007

Klaus clears

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaladar007: The actor Joseph Morgan (who played Klaus) played RE7 on twitch 2 months ago.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assemblesquad: The actor Joseph Morgan (who played Klaus) played RE7 on twitch 2 months ago.

※Sorry just seeing this. Yeah 😄 how do you rate his gaming skills?

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By KALADAR007

@ourmanuel: I just wanna say that consistently, klaus is barely multi-wall level.

※True if you think their strength is measured by how many walls they break. False, when you know they have above multi-wall level feat. That they also have scientifically unquantifiable strength/Striking feats.

※I don't think Steppenwolf, Hela or Thanos can either. But most believe they are strong enough to scaling from their striking power and that is what counts in a fight.

➡That is why they stomp characters that can do more than lift cars

➡We saw aquaman use a submarine material as a projectile on black mantra's father which took off his feat and pinned him to the submarine. We also saw Klaus in S.1E21 OF TO use a metal as projectile on Abigail (who held hands with monique) channeling the ancestors to reproduce a better strike than Aquaman's. That same Aquaman lifted a Submarine. So why CAN'T Klaus lift a car?

■Elijah casually tossing a few coins and having it explode double paned and tempered ballistic polycarbonate glass with enough 'kinetic energy' to blow ancient vampires in the cafe of their seats to the ground. S2E09 OF TVD.

⬆Stemming from the above we saw Diana in the battle of the Veld jump and go through 'an ordinary glass' with the 'shield of Zeus' and the 'kinetic energy' was strong to push a Soldier while the rest remained afoot. So Elijah feat is no joke at all.

Even when Faora hit 'superman' into the cafe the 'kinetic energy' did not blow a single human off their seats.

■In S.3X15 OF TVD, Elijah Mickaelson shattered a Large Cave '12 feet deep' in a stomp to hide Elena. Clearly above Multi Wall-Level. After all Namek, Superman and Faora barely put a feet in an asphalt after numerous flight, foot strikes.

■The Ability to turn objects into projectiles. Klaus ability to throw convocation cap and have it behead a witch IS an insane strength feat. Caps can't behead people. It can't even be explained by physics

■The ability to toss index cards and have it behead a vampire ( above capt. America level) and cut a mettalic cast behind him as seen in S.7E12 OF TVD. This is a 'supernatural striking feat' and I don't see even superman or Thanos etc accomplishing it if I were put an index card in their hands and much more...

※True. But sending Klaus through a wall isn't the best strength feat from the Originals.

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damon a 170 year old vamp in season 1 one handed a 1.6 ton (3547lbs) 2008 ford escape to the side of the road. and people saying an original can't lift a car?

Elijah coin tossed spare change with enough kinetic force to explode ballastic grade polycarbonate. Not shattered, not cracked - literally exploded.

I don't know enough about Klaus's opponent to say who wins, but the TVD/TO disrespect (can't even lift a car lmao) is shameful.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj:

Damon a 170 year old vamp in season 1 one handed a 1.6 ton (3547lbs) 2008 ford escape to the side of the road.

Do you have the scene for this?

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say jack is definitely stronger but klaus is to fast and he can't be killed so jack loses this fight 9/10

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

@d2therj:

Damon a 170 year old vamp in season 1 one handed a 1.6 ton (3547lbs) 2008 ford escape to the side of the road.

Do you have the scene for this?

season 1, episode 11 @ 9mins 31

Elena: So, where's my car?
Damon: I pulled it off to the side of the road. I don't think anyone will bother it.
KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By KALADAR007

@d2therj: Damon a 170 year old vamp in season 1 one handed a 1.6 ton (3547lbs) 2008 ford escape to the side of the road. and people saying an original can't lift a car?

※Even Caroline ejected, lifted and pulled atleast a 3 ton cave rock (3X larger than the tomb stone of christ that weighs 8000 pounds and required an angel to pull it) so Elena could see katherine in S.2E09 OF TVD

Elijah coin tossed spare change with enough kinetic force to explode ballastic grade polycarbonate. Not shattered, not cracked - literally exploded.

※Exactly and it blew Rose( 500 years+ vampire) Damon with day light ring and every other vampire away.

I don't know enough about Klaus's opponent to say who wins,

※A character from Resident Evil 7 who is always beaten or bullied by his brother Joe Baker who is an expert combatant, spearmanship and has great physical strength. In otherwords he was beaten by someone who is atbest Supernatural hunter Jeremy Gilbert level.

but the TVD/TO disrespect (can't even lift a car lmao) is shameful.

※Thank you very much. Very shameful. Like if we gave some alleged high tiers in other universe coins, pebbles, caps, papers etc to turn into projectiles they can replicate the science defying feats of Originals. Some don't even have Original stats.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj: season 1, episode 11 @ 9mins 31

Elena: So, where's my car?

Damon: I pulled it off to the side of the road. I don't think anyone will bother it.

➡Well done

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klaus stomps hard