Weapon H vs. Teams

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Interesting character and Ive never read anything with him, so trying to get a sense. Forgive me if anything is completely outta wack. So "standard" Weapon H vs. "Standard" teams...

Weapon H vs...

Team 1:

Wolverine and Punisher and Havok

Team 2:

Wolverine, puns, havs, and Colossus

Team 3:

Team 2 plus Danger

Team 4:

Apocalypse

Team 5:

Team 4 plus team 3 (so wolves, puns, havs, cols, apoc, danger)

I cant Imagine he'd get much past team 3, much less 4, but would love to see what the vine decides. Thanks all!

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clayton cruises through rounds 1-3, not sure about 4 or 5, Apocalypse is so good on paper, but streaky in comics.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse stops him.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse stops him.

Is it a decent fight though?

RedLightning57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weapon H's best showings are against Man-Thing, Wendigo and a weakened Immortal Hulk as far as I know.

Apocalypse should be able to take him if he's not going full jobber. Apocalypse has showings against Thor and Loki as his high points, which I'd argue is more impressive. Having full molecular control of his body and the ability to react to Quicksilver level speed quite easily, Apocalypse should be able to avoid damage. If not, I'm unsure of how well he'd do tanking a blow from H. Interesting matchup.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non-jobber Apocalypse almost killed Ikaris, fought 2 Thors, one-shotted Exodus and Kluh, etc. WH doesn't stand any chance at all.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333 I don't think his claws will be that beneficial for him. Apocalypse has fought and beaten stronger, but yes it would be a great fight.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Weapon H sweeps. Literally everyone here is a non factor other than maybe Apocalypse.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Stops hard at team 3. Danger (who I'm pretty sure has class 100 strength) beats him down while the others cut him up to tax his healing factor.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Team

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The47gang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When some people say "Apoc fought 2 Thors" what they meant to say is "he got his ass kicked by 2 Thors", also Apocolypse isn't the one that one-shot Kluh it was Genesis who one-shot him.

There is literally no one here that can put Clayton down and he can cut up everyone here to pieces. You are talking about a guy with Hulk level strength, Hulk+Wolverine level healing, adamantium skeleton and claws. I don't see how anyone can do anything to him here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ce3042da69f9
deactivated-5ce3042da69f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By HellionVulcan

Stops extremely hard at Apocalypse.

@the47gang said:

When some people say "Apoc fought 2 Thors" what they meant to say is "he got his ass kicked by 2 Thors", also Apocolypse isn't the one that one-shot Kluh it was Genesis who one-shot him.

There is literally no one here that can put Clayton down and he can cut up everyone here to pieces. You are talking about a guy with Hulk level strength, Hulk+Wolverine level healing, adamantium skeleton and claws. I don't see how anyone can do anything to him here.

but Apocalypse was the one able to man handle both while two Thor's couldn't do anything to him on panel even Thor's enchanted axe couldn't cut him, he lost off panel for a reason since there is nothing those Thor's could do to defeat him. Weapon H can have all those stats and adamantium but it still doesn't get past celestial armor nor Apocalypse's other abilities that give him superior range durability and combat speed.

The47gang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The47gang

@hellionvulcan said:

@the47gang said:

but Apocalypse was the one able to man handle both while two Thor's couldn't do anything to him on panel even Thor's enchanted axe couldn't cut him, he lost off panel for a reason since there is nothing those Thor's could do to defeat him. Weapon H can have all those stats and adamantium but it still doesn't get past celestial armor nor Apocalypse's other abilities that give him superior range durability and combat speed.

He didn't do anything to them, one being Unworthy Thor the other being Jane Thor, neither on the level of regular Worthy Thor and he still lost to them off panel, how they beat him is not exactly shown but it's implied they beat him into submission basically. I also don't take it seriously that Thors axe that already cut apocolypse in the past(even without the enchant) and then cut him even easier with the enchant didn't cut him here, that was just a minor PIS. Weapon H would easily get past Apocolypse Celestial armor i am not sure what makes you think he wouldn't. There is nothing that gives Apoc superior durability and combat speed, Weapon H has literally blitzed guys like Wolverine and Sabertooth. And range attacks of Apoc caliber do nothing here, he can't put down Weapon H, none of them can.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clayton cruises through rounds 1-3, not sure about 4 or 5, Apocalypse is so good on paper, but streaky in comics.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weapon H is durable enough to tank multiple blows from immortal hulk, then two hulkverines who were a cosmic threat and were both at least base savage hulk level in the middle of a nuclear inferno, tank multiple blows from Dario Agger who had just gone toe to toe with Morgan Le Fay, tanka man-thing fear fire nuke, and tank blows from a hyper amped up wendigo squared, including one that caused an avalanche.

He's strong enough to oneshot said minotaur, hurt the hulks, hurt the wendigo, almost take out an amped man thing, shred secondary adamantium like tissue paper, and block blows from the hulks.

He's very fast too, faste nough to blitz OML, Sabertooth, and domino, hit and slice dozens of targets at once at blur to FTE speeds, and watch seed with the actual Wolverine while weakened. He also has wolverine senses which he's used in combat. He also has military marine training and consistently uses it, meaning no one who's fighting him is gonna outfight him, in fact the opposite has shown to be likely.

He also has hax, and by that I mean a healing factor that is equal to logan or the hulk's that draws from Wolverine, Lady Deathstrike, the hulk, sabertooth, and warpath, I.E. the ability to heal his eyes being gouged out in seconds, multiple times, chunks being bitten out of him in seconds, multiple times, and this (a failed lobotomy) in seconds. He has wolverine claws, proven equal to the real thing, but with hulk level strength, so he's cut immortal hulk, shredded an amped man-thing, shredded secondary adamantium, shred frost giant, dark elf and skrulldugger, slice through casings holding enough energy to power the planet and a ball that powered a town-sized forcefield, he's used his claws+strength before to oneshot OML and X-23, he has the ability to protrude his adamantium skeleton like a porcupine, can fire his claws as projectiles, and can power down into human form, a form which was nearly the real Wolverine's equal while weakened

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@hellionvulcan said:

@the47gang said:

He didn't do anything to them, one being Unworthy Thor the other being Jane Thor, neither on the level of regular Worthy Thor and he still lost to them off panel, how they beat him is not exactly shown but it's implied they beat him into submission basically. I also don't take it seriously that Thors axe that already cut apocolypse in the past(even without the enchant) and then cut him even easier with the enchant didn't cut him here, that was just a minor PIS. Weapon H would easily get past Apocolypse Celestial armor i am not sure what makes you think he wouldn't. There is nothing that gives Apoc superior durability and combat speed, Weapon H has literally blitzed guys like Wolverine and Sabertooth. And range attacks of Apoc caliber do nothing here, he can't put down Weapon H, none of them can.

What makes me think H couldn't get past Apocalypse armor; the fact it's durability is beyond adamantium and that it takes certain enchanted weapons to do so, Apocalypse ranged attacks have hurt everyone he has used them against and tagging Wolverine and Sabretooth isn't top tier in terms of combat speed either. Apocalypse can put H down by pummelling him or using ranged attacks continuously against him as Apocalypse has the most advantages since H has to close the distance before he can try anything and considering Apocalypse can either dodge or tank all of H attacks it doesn't look good for him.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1:

Wolverine and Punisher and Havok

He does what he did to the weapon X team, which washe oneshot blitzed all of them. Havok might slow him down, but he can easily dodge and use his superior tactics to take him out by firing a claw or something

Team 2:

Wolverine, puns, havs, and Colossus

Same as above, colossus just gets oneshot too

Team 3:

Team 2 plus Danger

He rips through the team, then If she's as consistent as what I've saw in her RT, then he stops at danger, they both can't really put each other down other than BFR, if she's not as consistent he gets through

Team 4:

Apocalypse

Apocalypse could win, but even without his numerous low showings I don't think he has the damage output to take clay down before clay shreds him and throws the pieces into orbid

Team 5:

Team 4 plus team 3 (so wolves, puns, havs, cols, apoc, danger)

Their problem is putting him down, at the end of the day it ends up as apocalypse and danger vs him, and i think that ends in a stalemate

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

T2

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry to be that guy but Havok is a gamma absorber, he has beaten classic Hulk twice. If he drains Clayton then there’s no way he’s getting through team 1

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Battle123axe

Sorry to be that guy but Havok is a gamma absorber, he has beaten classic Hulk twice. If he drains Clayton then there’s no way he’s getting through team 1

Clay has resisted draining from Immortal hulk, and Clay could always take him out by firing a claw at him

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: clay only resisted immortal hulks draining due to the Leaders virus transferring to him. It had nothing to do with clay himself. The claw could work but Havok has been shown to melt adamantium before. Clay would need to draw first and hope Havok doesn’t react in time

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: clay only resisted immortal hulks draining due to the Leaders virus transferring to him. It had nothing to do with clay himself. The claw could work but Havok has been shown to melt adamantium before. Clay would need to draw first and hope Havok doesn’t react in time

he was resisting hulk's draining for a good page and a half, and there was an explicit point where hulk stopped draining and caught the virus, while Weapon H was still powerful enough post-drain to keep going as if nothing had happened literally by the next page. He resisted a lot longer than anyone else IH has drained so far.

I highly doubt Havok could melt the claw before it reached him, and clay is plenty fast enough to outspeed him.

Also remember that clay is comparable to current, immortal hulk, who is ridiculously more powerful than classic hulk.