User Lists: 0

mwahahahaahaha

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I'd like to see this fight in the comics. My guess is that as soon as Hulk got gutted or slashed up he'd heal and instantly get a massive strength boost and pound the shit out of Weapon H.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@noone1996:

Isn't Weapon H the best of Hulk and Wolverine? I feel like he has a better healing factor and the adamantium and claws might make this too much for Hulk.

Only a matter of time before Marvel makes this fight happen tho. Can't wait to bump this thread than

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sunman: No copy of Hulk is ever as good as the original. Ever.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jay_z94  Online

@sunman: No copy of Hulk is ever as good as the original. Ever.

This is true for the time being, but what is Hulk going to do when Weapon H puts 3 adamantium claws in his skull?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk stomps him.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Noone1996
Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hate to say it but hulk. Given his showings against other healing factor/gamma ability inspired experiments, hulk would end up winning.....

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@jay_z94: Wolverine put in 6 and he healed in seconds. If this is IM Hulk, he literally one shots. He could even drain. Savage hulk pounds him into dust as well.

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Virtuozzo

Hulk either stomps him through sheer brute force.

Or Hulk drains him back to his human form.

Either are viable.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hulk will eventually win.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jay_z94  Online

@jay_z94: Heal?

@jay_z94: Wolverine put in 6 and he healed in seconds. If this is IM Hulk, he literally one shots. He could even drain. Savage hulk pounds him into dust as well.

But he was initially KOed, which would count as a win.

I don't think Immortal Hulk has the striking feats yet to one-shot. Yeah draining is a viable option, but both times he used it as a last resort, Weapon H will have most likely stuck his claws in his head by the time Hulk decides to drain him.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@jay_z94 said:

For literally a few second. That is not really a win when you are down 1 second and up the next.

I don't think Immortal Hulk has the striking feats yet to one-shot. Yeah draining is a viable option, but both times he used it as a last resort, Weapon H will have most likely stuck his claws in his head by the time Hulk decides to drain him.

Immortal hulk is not just some new hulk, Savage hulk feats still apply to him. The only feats that don't apply are Green Scar feats.

Also, you seem to forget his fight with Sasquatch, someone who was as strong as him. And he was hurting him just fine. Since Sasquatch was hurting him back and this is the same hulk who tanked simultaneous hits from Thor and Herc, as well as a punch from Challenger, Sasquatch was really powerful in that moment. So yes, He will one-shot. Also, lets not forget the 1/2 shot of Thing in Secret Empire, while being weakened.

Also, he doesn't drain as a last resort, he drained Maverick even though he was winning.

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clayton can slice and punch the Hulk all he wants but he's not taking him down, especially for Banner's current incarnation.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jay_z94  Online

@jay_z94 said:

For literally a few second. That is not really a win when you are down 1 second and up the next.

I think it was longer than 1 second

Immortal hulk is not just some new hulk, Savage hulk feats still apply to him. The only feats that don't apply are Green Scar feats.

True

Also, you seem to forget his fight with Sasquatch, someone who was as strong as him. And he was hurting him just fine. Since Sasquatch was hurting him back and this is the same hulk who tanked simultaneous hits from Thor and Herc, as well as a punch from Challenger, Sasquatch was really powerful in that moment. So yes, He will one-shot. Also, lets not forget the 1/2 shot of Thing in Secret Empire, while being weakened.

I'll admit that I don't know much about Weapon H, what kind of durability feats does he have?

Also, he doesn't drain as a last resort, he drained Maverick even though he was winning.

Ahh I see, well we know that it's not his first move in a fight anyways.

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On paper,weapon H,in a comic? Hulk

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94:

A few seconds at best. The other part of my comment was just used for emphasis. Sorry about that.

I'll admit that I don't know much about Weapon H, what kind of durability feats does he have?

From his recent series (8 issues in), he relies more on healing than anything else. Infact, the only proper fight he had was with an amped uni-wendigo where he was getting beat. He doesn't have any proper durability feats to suggest he won't get one-shotted.

True True but we can say the same thing about Clayton stabbing people in the head. Infact, he has never done that.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jay_z94  Online

@jay_z94:

A few seconds at best. The other part of my comment was just used for emphasis. Sorry about that.

From his recent series (8 issues in), he relies more on healing than anything else. Infact, the only proper fight he had was with an amped uni-wendigo where he was getting beat. He doesn't have any proper durability feats to suggest he won't get one-shotted.

True True but we can say the same thing about Clayton stabbing people in the head. Infact, he has never done that.

From what you've told me, I can agree that current Hulk would win.

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:
@noone1996 said:

@theoriginalone said:

Immortal Hulk from the previews of issue 7 has already one-shot GR, Thor and Hulkbuster IM, he has what it takes to down Weapon H. He had what it takes to down him even before those feats since Clayton durabilty feats aren't out of Immortal Hulks reach. Weapon H can not only stick his claws inside Immortal Hulks head he can even slice him to pieces if he can accomplish such a thing and Hulk will only heal from it, since in issue 8 he heals from this

No Caption Provided

normally i wouldn't use feats that have yet to happen in the comic but the writer already spoiled it on twitter when he was asked if Hulk could heal from anything and he says in a few issues he heals from being completely dissected into pieces.

There is literally no way for Clayton to win this, Banner Hulk is his worst match up actually, since Hulks healing factor nullifies his blades.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jay_z94  Online

@virtuozzo said:
@jay_z94 said:
@noone1996 said:

@theoriginalone said:

Immortal Hulk from the previews of issue 7 has already one-shot GR, Thor and Hulkbuster IM, he has what it takes to down Weapon H. He had what it takes to down him even before those feats since Clayton durabilty feats aren't out of Immortal Hulks reach. Weapon H can not only stick his claws inside Immortal Hulks head he can even slice him to pieces if he can accomplish such a thing and Hulk will only heal from it, since in issue 8 he heals from this

No Caption Provided

normally i wouldn't use feats that have yet to happen in the comic but the writer already spoiled it on twitter when he was asked if Hulk could heal from anything and he says in a few issues he heals from being completely dissected into pieces.

There is literally no way for Clayton to win this, Banner Hulk is his worst match up actually, since Hulks healing factor nullifies his blades.

Words cannot explain how excited I am to see this.

Hulk is so ridiculously OP now, I love it haha

Could you show me where the writer said Hulk heals from being dissected?

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By King-Ragnar

Hulk in a one sided fight.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has insane durability plus the healing factor, Clay’s durability is good too but his healing is the main source of his durability, his skills and claws are nothin to scoff at either but in the end hulk has superior strength, he’d win

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Virtuozzo

@jay_z94 said:
@virtuozzo said:
@jay_z94 said:
@noone1996 said:

@theoriginalone said:

No Caption Provided

Words cannot explain how excited I am to see this.

Hulk is so ridiculously OP now, I love it haha

Could you show me where the writer said Hulk heals from being dissected?

No Caption Provided

He was asked here if Immortal Hulk could heal from being skeletonized or vaporized and Al's answer was yes. And without spoiling too much said that we should look out for the next months solicits when they come out to find out more about what will happen. A few weeks later the solicits were Banner get's dissected during the day and turns into the Hulk during the night and heals from it were revealed.

Basically next month we get to find out how exactly does he heal from being in such a state.

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To some degree he is weapon-proof, some weapons can pierce him and some cannot like here:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump