Weakest Naruto that can clear the HM Arc

• 79 results
Posted by Ivexio2 (135 posts) 8 days, 6 hours ago

Poll: Weakest Naruto that can clear the HM Arc (37 votes)

KN-4 Naruto 8%
KN-6 Naruto 19%
SM Naruto 0%
KCM Naruto 73%

I liked the idea from the other guy who did the SS Arc.

Soooo, who's the weakest Naruto that can clear this Arc in bleach?

He replaces ichigo.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#1 Edited by FullMetalEmprah (5288 posts) - - Show Bio

It would take at least KCM, and even then Ulquiorra could probably win unless Naruto kills him before he goes Segunda Etapa. You probably should have Bijuu Mode on here too.

#2 Posted by UltimateSage (4013 posts) - - Show Bio

KCM Narutto can do it, he only has to worry about lanza.

#3 Posted by UltimateSage (4013 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by LambSauce (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

KCM should do it with mild difficulty.

#5 Posted by Undre (4442 posts) - - Show Bio

@ivexio2: this thread is bias kcm ant clearing shit. Wont make it pass Zommaru BM and BSM stop at grimmjow 6 paths stops at VL

#6 Posted by InvadedTBD (1885 posts) - - Show Bio

KCM might have the best chance to clear out of the options but I doubt he would. Stops at Ulq.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#7 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (5288 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by silentNightz (895 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea the passive abilities the Espada have are better than most physical buffs in Naruto. Add in the buff from resurreccion and the added abilities, Naruto is kinda stuck. Physicals aren't his strong suit, he can't fly in these forms, he's just passing lightning speed(weak Espada have LS reaction), and his ability to endure serious wounds is comparatively pathetic.

#9 Posted by TOPAZZZ (523 posts) - - Show Bio

espada are not lightspeed

#10 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@topazzz said:

espada are not lightspeed

Well one of them did dodge light so I guess he isn't light speed

#11 Posted by TOPAZZZ (523 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777: ...i’m not arguing this. there’s no way anyone in bleach is lightspeed lmao

#12 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@topazzz said:

@kingogkings777: ...i’m not arguing this. there’s no way anyone in bleach is lightspeed lmao

Okay. About that, you read TYBW arc by any chance?

#13 Edited by TOPAZZZ (523 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Undre (4442 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd: lol narutos RS couldnt do anything to someone with steal skin.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

even the weakest arrancar have steal skin. So Kcm ant even getting that far lol

#16 Posted by EmperorMode (699 posts) - - Show Bio

Light speed Espada?lmao

OT: KCM naruto clears easily

#17 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

Light speed Espada?lmao

OT: KCM naruto clears easily

One of them has dodged light though

#18 Posted by EmperorMode (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777: all right, I'll bite....post scans of them dodging an attack that was stated\is shown with evidence to be lightspeed.

#19 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777: all right, I'll bite....post scans of them dodging an attack that was stated\is shown with evidence to be lightspeed.

No Caption Provided

Just wanted to use this pic to be honest but okay.

Aint none of that scaling and math stuff here though, leaving that to the big brains. Only 2 instances to my knowledge though one is Chad reacting to a light based attack and the other is Aaroniero dodging light.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

#20 Posted by EmperorMode (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperormode said:

Aint none of that scaling and math stuff here though, leaving that to the big brains. Only 2 instances to my knowledge though one is Chad reacting to a light based attack and the other is Aaroniero dodging light.

Soo, where are we told on the scans you posted that those attacks werelightspeed??

Or is this the usual "if it's called light and it's in bleach it's lightspeed" thing you guys got going around??

#21 Posted by UltimateSage (4013 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightspeed chad?? That's a new one lmao

#22 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777 said:
@emperormode said:

Soo, where are we told on the scans you posted that those attacks werelightspeed??

Or is this the usual "if it's called light and it's in bleach it's lightspeed" thing you guys got going around??

So we going to move to a land called Light isn't lightspeed or accept light as what it is?

#23 Posted by InvadedTBD (1885 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777: it's funny that Deltas eye beams were being called LS just because it was described as "beam of light".

In naruto its acceptable but for bleach it impossible.

Lmfao CV logic.

#24 Posted by LitGen (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre:

No Caption Provided

Please use the Viz Translations

They can be found here. NARUTO

#25 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@litgen said:

@undre:

No Caption Provided

Please use the Viz Translations

They can be found here. NARUTO

extra tough physique lol

#26 Posted by EmperorMode (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperormode said:

So we going to move to a land called Light isn't lightspeed or accept light as what it is?

All you had to say was "I don't have evidence supporting lightspeed Chad mr. Emperor", lol

Going by your logic of all light is lightspeed......KCM Naruto is easily MFTL+ and fodder samurai in naruto are lightspeed.lmao

@kingogkings777: it's funny that Deltas eye beams were being called LS just because it was described as "beam of light".

In naruto its acceptable but for bleach it impossible.

Lmfao CV logic.

Right, that logic should be applied both ways.....so why is suddenly every light based attack in bleach lightspeed??

Lmfao bleach logic

#27 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777 said:
@emperormode said:

All you had to say was "I don't have evidence supporting lightspeed Chad mr. Emperor", lol

Going by your logic of all light is lightspeed......KCM Naruto is easily MFTL+ and fodder samurai in naruto are lightspeed.lmao

Off what feats/showings? You can at least provide evidence of your claims of KCM Naruto being MFTL and the fodder samurai being lightspeed instead of going "lol light isn't lightspeed" it might help you in the future. Just a little tip from a guy who's providing it unlike you.

#28 Posted by EmperorMode (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperormode said:

Off what feats/showings? You can at least provide evidence of your claims of KCM Naruto being MFTL and the fodder samurai being lightspeed instead of going "lol light isn't lightspeed" it might help you in the future. Just a little tip from a guy who's providing it unlike you.

Okay....:

LS Fodder Samurai:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The secret techniques of the Samurai sparkle on the battlefield -- all to sharpen their blade

The Samurai who protect Iron country, they spend most days aiming to devote oneself to the study of sword techniques. To directly attack the enemy they study how to most effectively use their body as a tool in such a way that their movements are quicker than those of Shinobi, additionally they are determined to polish their blades through sword technique mastery. Now in the present time, they test out their katana skillfulness on the stage of the Fourth Great Ninja War!! It's their destiny... When released on the battlefield their sword techniques achieve maximum brilliance, their chief Mifune is a general, they were brought up through multiple wars, and the power of the Samurai spread to many nations. By means of their military arts, they disciplined others in the existence of the Samurai of the Iron country!!

Sword techniques that have been handed down in the Iron Country. The skill of the Samurai is released, steel bisection.

"Issen" (or Flash) - is what Mifune announces his technique as in the posted panel and sets up the context of the next bit of text -

Speed of light sword slash flies and assails the enemy! A single blow from the sword techniques of mifune's meitou (legendary sword) Kurosawa comply with this!! (I.E. making the force of the slash fly by moving the sword at the speed of light).

KCM Naruto>>>>>MS Sasuke who dodged that^^^

Other fodder ninja using light:

#29 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (7313 posts) - - Show Bio

Where’s the option for none? 👀

#30 Posted by LitGen (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperormode:When using the databooks, don't use the large bold text on the pages. Its mere hype language to make thins seem more impressive.
That includes the like of Kinshiki splitting the world in two.

#31 Posted by Rabii99 (1951 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Undre is still trolling. OT, BM Naruto should do it.

#32 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777 said:
@emperormode said:

Okay....:

LS Fodder Samurai:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The secret techniques of the Samurai sparkle on the battlefield -- all to sharpen their blade

The Samurai who protect Iron country, they spend most days aiming to devote oneself to the study of sword techniques. To directly attack the enemy they study how to most effectively use their body as a tool in such a way that their movements are quicker than those of Shinobi, additionally they are determined to polish their blades through sword technique mastery. Now in the present time, they test out their katana skillfulness on the stage of the Fourth Great Ninja War!! It's their destiny... When released on the battlefield their sword techniques achieve maximum brilliance, their chief Mifune is a general, they were brought up through multiple wars, and the power of the Samurai spread to many nations. By means of their military arts, they disciplined others in the existence of the Samurai of the Iron country!!

Sword techniques that have been handed down in the Iron Country. The skill of the Samurai is released, steel bisection.

"Issen" (or Flash) - is what Mifune announces his technique as in the posted panel and sets up the context of the next bit of text -

Speed of light sword slash flies and assails the enemy! A single blow from the sword techniques of mifune's meitou (legendary sword) Kurosawa comply with this!! (I.E. making the force of the slash fly by moving the sword at the speed of light).

Why is there a third dot? Also yay your providing evidence.

Explain the KCM>>>>MS Sasuke if you don't mind since he didn't dodge or react to any attack called Issen(or flash) he did though get big purple up to react to gale style laser circus

1(Samurai). Is that attack used by both samurai the same or different? Cause it's Mifune that doing it in the bold with his legendary sword make it lightspeed not some random jobber.

2(Fodder ninjas). Okay? The question though was reacting though. Can they react to the lightspeed attacks like the 2 I mentioned did?(Not talking about Sasuke who used the Itachi trick of summoning purple man to protect and react)

#33 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18890 posts) - - Show Bio

KCM Naruto can send out his clones and beat most of the espadda. The only one who might stop Naruto is R2 Ulquiorra.

#34 Posted by Undre (4442 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: ummm nooo your horrendously underestimating the esapda. Their durability is many times tougher then steel. And most of them are as fast or faster than KCM. The also have better physicals

#35 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18890 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: Naruto could destroy steel back in part 1. KCM Naruto should be lightning speed, only R2 Ulquiorra has a solid argument for being faster. Maybe Starrk.

#36 Posted by Earendill (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

What is meant by HM arc?

#37 Posted by reaverlation (25941 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by Earendill (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation:

Oh, thanks.

Except for the captains, the only problem is Ulquiorra. And KCM Naruto will be more than enough.

However, if Captains are involved, KCM2 required.

#39 Posted by Ivexio2 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm.....I think you guys are forgetting the part that says:

........HE REPLACES ICHIGO!

#40 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: actually grimmjow and up should be lightning speed. With ulquiorra and up being far faster. I doubt his clones are taking on anyone grimmjow level and zommari and szayel have hax to watch out for (though I don't doubt he could beat them but they have a chance)

OT: this naruto is about grimmjow level imo so he should beat him through his versatility but ends up like ichigo against ulquiorra

#41 Edited by Mr-Otaku (974 posts) - - Show Bio
@evil-incarnate said:

Where’s the option for none? 👀

Lol come on, you don't think six paths Naruto can clear it? But seeing it's not in the list of options... eh. Fucking CV lol

#42 Edited by ovy7 (3451 posts) - - Show Bio

No form here can. KN6 and KCM can get the farthest, but they still top at around Grimmjow or Ulquiorra.

#43 Edited by InvadedTBD (1885 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperormode: never said every light based attack in bleach was LS lol, dont know where you got that from. Im just showing the double standard.

Anytime any "light" attack is shown in naruto CV gets flooded with LS Naruto threads, but things like Lille Barro's X-Axis and Aushwalen are described as light but dont get the same validation.

I agree the logic should be applied both ways or completely discarded.

#44 Posted by Adamantine (655 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: Naruto's RS didn't hit his skin for the second time. It his the lighting cloak. Keep up.

#45 Posted by FaradaySloth (11211 posts) - - Show Bio

None of the forms come close

#46 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3974 posts) - - Show Bio

If Naruto actually replaces Ichigo in the same scenarios, KCM could clear if he kills base Ulq in their first encounter.

#47 Edited by AlexTheBoss (18890 posts) - - Show Bio

@theemperor95: Gin’s bankai is Mach 500 and it should be faster than any of the Espadda.

#48 Posted by Lsoon23 (643 posts) - - Show Bio

Only on comicvine would Naruto be below steel level.

#49 Posted by Adamantine (655 posts) - - Show Bio

If Naruto kills Ulq and Yammy at the start of the arc he can clear.

#50 Posted by EmperorMode (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperormode said:

Okay....:

LS Fodder Samurai:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Why is there a third dot? Also yay your providing evidence.

The dot didn't want to go away........

Explain the KCM>>>>MS Sasuke if you don't mind since he didn't dodge or react to any attack called Issen(or flash) he did though get big purple up to react to gale style laser circus

Sasuke deflected the Samurai technique that's lightspeed....Issen is passed down to all samurais in the land of iron......KCM Naruto>>Raikage>>>Sasuke>>Issen(lightspeed)

1(Samurai). Is that attack used by both samurai the same or different? Cause it's Mifune that doing it in the bold with his legendary sword make it lightspeed not some random jobber.

It's the same move from the same teachings: Iaidō .....even then, mifune is fodder to naruto too

2(Fodder ninjas). Okay? The question though was reacting though. Can they react to the lightspeed attacks like the 2 I mentioned did?(Not talking about Sasuke who used the Itachi trick of summoning purple man to protect and react)

The gold\silver brothers react to it, they're fodder to naruto, even if sasuke used the Itachi trick, he did after the jutsu was released(just like itachi)....the sasuke at that time would get blitzed by naruto

@emperormode: never said every light based attack in bleach was LS lol, dont know where you got that from. Im just showing the double standard.

The double standards goes both ways.....and it was the other guy who said light based attack are lightspeed.

Anytime any "light" attack is shown in naruto CV gets flooded with LS Naruto threads, but things like Lille Barro's X-Axis and Aushwalen are described as light but dont get the same validation.

You and everyone else know it's trolls who start the threads....the fact that there is less light based attacks in naruto then there is in bleach and the only lightspeed naruto threads popping up are repeated ones tells everything.

I agree the logic should be applied both ways or completely discarded.

Yeah, me too