Weakest Dragon Ball character who can beat esdeath?

• 91 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By gelato_exotic

@tdsx2: Yeah, I agree with you about the scaling and Roshi being moon level, but attacking someone without presenting an actual argument is just unnecessary.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdsx2: From what I know Toriyama is doing just fine my dude.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Lsoon23

@tdsx2: Bro, you literally think Galand is moon level and are a running joke on this board. Don’t tag me with stuff like that.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdsx2: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/galand-nntsds-is-actually-a-moon-buster-confirmed-2109939/

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdsx2: That’s your alt. I just went through your post history right now and you have multiple instances where you called Galand moon level so don’t try and lie

HasOverArtLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By HasOverArtLord

Ummmm...just my two cents, but attacks in DB must be taken into context, for example, Vegeta's sacrificial move in the Buu saga is a controlled AOE, why would he want to take the earth with him after his talk with kid trunks.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdsx2:

Yes, Roshi blowing up the Moon happened in the manga.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roshi

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lsoon23 said:

@maalik: King Piccolo’s attacks did make contact with the ground... Piccolo Jr’s attack was an omnidirectional blast that couldn’t even bust an island. God damn, I’ve gotta start debating universal level Toriko characters if people don’t care at all about consistency.

Yeah the issue is you're conflating attack potency, the ability a small attack has to create a large amount of damage over a greater area, with AoE DC that is the area of damage something has. Special beam cannon has moon level attack potency, Piccolo Jr's attack might have had high attack potency and low DC.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taopaipai

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Krillin yeah,

Pretty much I'd say possibly Kid Goku from RR Arc, since that Goku would be moon level as well.

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic

Someone is lowballing Roshi's feat. Of course. Don't worry.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Lsoon23

@tomth31: Even if you think Roshi is moon level (he isn't), he still gets blitzed, frozen and shattered by Esdeath. I think @tauio is right, it literally doesn't matter if every single character in OG DB is moon level because they have no counter to time stop and being frozen, or simply bisected because their defense without Ki sucks.

I mean, Roshi spent like an entire minute powering up, and we know that DB characters can rapidly increase their powerlevel as seen in Piccolo and Goku's fight with Raditz:

As you can see, Piccolo and Goku could rapidly increase their power over 4 TIMES through channeling. So Roshi did the same thing, this makes me question how you lot are all scaling these characters, very few characters directly scale to a buff Roshi honestly.

What I'm trying to prove here is that while sure, they MIGHT be moon level but NO WAY do they operate at that level casually! Plus, he's far too slow to keep up with her. Besides, I've seen no convincing argument as to why Piccolo Jr's final blast would have a higher potency than what was shown onscreen, nor any real debunk to nuke level KP that doesn't engage in egregious double standards. Freeze GG.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fed46d5c59cd
deactivated-5fed46d5c59cd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lsoon23: Well said, My friend.

they are moon level but people don't realize the massive speed difference between comparing them to a much more faster character.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lsoon23:

You know, whether or not we agree on who scales to moon level, I take back Roshi or KP being able to one shot Esdeath, I re evaluated her speed feats and that was objectively downplay on my end (as long she doesn't let them hit her and goes for the time stop and then gets to work, she should make it to 23rd Budokai at least).

What I'm trying to prove here is that while sure, they MIGHT be moon level but NO WAY do they operate at that level casually!

Fair enough, I can get behind this, obviously Buff Roshi wasn't casual whatsoever xd.

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is moon level. What the hell are you lowballing him for, there is a feat for this in Dragon Ball.

@lsoon23

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast is Esdeath? And what are her abilities?

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Lsoon23

@tomth31 said:

He is moon level. What the hell are you lowballing him for, there is a feat for this in Dragon Ball.

@lsoon23

I already posted my reasoning but put that beside for now as it isn't relevant. See my first post on page 1 for an outline of what Esdeath can do. She can freeze people and stop time and is MHS.

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok.

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lsoon23

I saw what you posted about them not being able to destroy the moon casually.

And now I have to disagree,

especially if we go to the King Piccolo Arc where characters are literally in the power level range of 260.

And if Jackie Chun/Roshi was able to destroy the moon, beyond its gravitational pull and radius, which isn't a moon level feat, it's a moon+ feat.

So then saying that characters who get exponentially more powerful than this, for instance Kid Goku in the Piccolo Arc, don't perform normal moon level (not moon+) feats casually should be a stretch and fallacy.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Lsoon23

@tomth31: No, it’s simply a moon level feat. Explain why it’s a moon+ level feat because what you’ve just claimed needs to be backed up with proof; show me the science.

Kid Goku is not exponentially stronger than buff Roshi either.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lsoon23

Oh really?

So the divine water was not an exponential increase to Goku's power?

I just showed you the proof and science, the literal scans show that Roshi completely annihlated the moon into utter nonexistence. Which is a moon+ feat.

No Caption Provided

And Goku transcends this in the RR Saga, and then gets exponentially more powerful with the Divine Water. Which means that this Divine Water Goku can actually casually do a regular moon level feat casually.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@lsoon23: lol Rossi is moon lvl. It’s funny how you try to deny that.

And the downplay is real piccolo and pic jr bodies esdeath

Anyway ot: stops at kid goku who trained to move like lightning and scales above Roshi.

Even if she could stop time I don’t see how she can really cut into goku from what I’ve seen anyway.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@lsoon23: “Kid Goku is not exponentially stronger than buff Roshi either.”

Just saying even if kid goku was not wayy stronger than buff roshi he would still be strong enough to Horst Es death because of the increase in speed

Avatar image for deactivated-601ac24c0b37b
deactivated-601ac24c0b37b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lsoon23:

You’re argument is centered around stronger characters not being able to replicate the feat while Piccolo destroyed the moon casually with one hand in the beginning of Z emphasizing Akita’s intent for how strong he wanted them to be.

The not holding back argument hold’s no bar in Dragonball since 1) A moon level attack on Earth would wipe out all life in the planet which was not the intent 2) Its been established throughout the series DBZ characters can limit the destruction caused by their attacks without lowering the Attack potency. What you think characters in the Android saga were getting hurt by anything less than continental level attacks?

Frieza took a full powered Kamehama from a Goku was was CLEARLY above planet level in damage output at that point.

So I suggest you stop comparing intentional damage to damage control situations in Dragonball. It’s not a solid case.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc1f305e174e
deactivated-5fc1f305e174e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Goku stomps Esdeath

wabanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roshi

thexkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

freeze time and she still got finessed by akame.

I like how they try to downplay creating the moon but claim making a fking storming equivalent to a fucking a country buster. An storm even normal humans can survive.

She not even bursting city this fan calc is just getting out of hand.

she really have no feat that prove she can flat out tank a city bustering attack or even kilotons of tnt explosion.

thexkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lsoon23 said:

@gelato_exotic:

You're the one who made the claim of what small nukes in the DB verse are limited to (city busting)

A blatant bald faced lie and one of the most blatant attempts at gaslighting I've seen on this board. This is what I said:

‘small nuke’ as they’re referring to real world nukes.

Not once did I specifically refer to 'Dragon Ball nukes', and nukes are city busting bombs-yes. You're the one making assumption, you're the one who made the initial claim that they could be different:

Or I could ask you to simply quantify what a fiction such as the likes of DB considers to be "small nuke" level, in a verse with some ludicrous technology like bombs capable of busting planets put inside the androids and planet busting missiles from the Galactic Patrol,

Where you make a terrible syllogistic argument via 'the DB verse has advanced technology, nukes are technology so therefore nukes in Dragon Ball are different to real life'. So if you don't have proof that they're stronger/weaker then don't bother bringing it up.

just asked you prove they're limited to the strength of real world small nukes since that is what your argument relies on

No, you asked me to quantify how strong nukes in DB are which was a point I never made. Stop lying.

Same here to everything you said. And since when? By "visuals" and pixel scaling? Lol.

Do these look like island sized mountains to you? That's how big they'd have to be to be easily visible from a bird's eye view of a small continent.

Guidebook evidence=Secondary canon that holds true as long as it isn't directly contradicted by the main source material (anime/manga) correct? KP being small nuke level is contradicted and even in the Daizenshuu's own statement is questionable,

I can't believe that even after 4 or so posts you're still being this completely unaware and dimwitted. Nothing is contradicted, you're telling me this:

Is somehow completely visually contradictory to this?

You have completely FAILED to debunk the Daizenshuu statement. Your example of claiming it to be outside the realms of a nuke is unfounded, you're coping. If you haven't grasped it yet, it's contradictory to moon busting because King Piccolo is proven to be a far stronger character than Roshi.

The inconsistencies you've been contriving against these statements do in fact rely on headcanon too, such as assuming their AP is limited to what their DC is showcased as, when the rest of the entirety of DB says otherwise.

You're not registering anything that has been said, you've made a false equivalence by comparing the Vegeta feat and the Piccolo feat, you've failed to prove why King Piccolo's feat would be out of the realms of what a nuke is capable of, you've failed to properly explain why Piccolo's final blast was stronger than what was visually shown; you've blatantly lied multiple times, gaslighted and strawmanned most of my arguments; you've failed to prove why the Daizenshuu statement can't be used.

exactly

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coldskin1: Why randomly tag me a month later bro you good?

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting, bump this funny thread to say that 23rd Budokai Goku solo the fodder verse with not even island level feats. Time-stop? How cute, her head gets blasted off by Goku's ki blasts. Esdeath is overrated fodder, this Goku oneshots.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Roshi. King piccolo shitstomps her.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f16bec0383
deactivated-607f16bec0383

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-607f16bec0383
deactivated-607f16bec0383

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By tauio

@trafalgaralt: sup Syncroniam you still have yet post proves in multiple threads

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers