Weakest character that can defeat Saitama?

• 155 results
TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheAmazingYOLO

SAITAMA:

No Caption Provided

RULES:

THIS IS THE WEAKEST CHARACTER WHO CAN BEAT HIM, SO DON'T SAY TOAA OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT

Saitama is in character

Your character is in character but determined to win

Your character has 1 day prep and full prior knowledge

Saitama knows nothing on your character

No BFR

No BFD

No outside interference

Win by incapacitation, KO or death

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A mosquito.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herpes.

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A mosquito.

The mosquito could never beat Saitama... it's just that Saitama could never beat it. So that's a stalemate.

@parryboy said:

Herpes.

Weakest character. Last time I checked, herpes is not a character... and if it's became one since then, I sure as hell don't want to know what kind of messed up show it's from...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingyolo:

if saitama's morals are on, then a wicked child can defeat him

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't know his limits yet? it's impossible to tell

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character? Lelouch walks up to him and orders him to kill himself. Saitama dies. End of story.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Jgames

Goku saiyan sega

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

1 day prep and full prior knowledge makes the list of candidates huge for just about anyone.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misa from death note

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex Mercer from Prototype.

Its a stomp.

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex Mercer from Prototype.

Its a stomp.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingyolo: lol. It was a joke..

@fallschirmjager: I don't think 'just about anyone' can beat a relativistic/ftl, planet buster.. Full prior knowledge or not..

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Vento or Misaki

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingyolo: lol. It was a joke..

@fallschirmjager: I don't think 'just about anyone' can beat a relativistic/ftl, planet buster.. Full prior knowledge or not..

He's not FTL nor is he a planet buster unless I missed something.

Anyways....toss up between:

Multiple Man

Random weak person with telepathy since Saitama has no defense

Black Panther (before vibranium was gone)

maybe Wolverine

Random intangible person/ghost person. So like Kitty Pride and others.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes said:

@darkraiden:

wolverine?

Bit of a stretch...but with prep/knowledge, I could see Wolverine just like lunging for a kill shot immediately and killing OPM who's like...never serious. It's unlikely, but Wolverine kinda has a chance to kill anyone without regen tbh. Depends on how he plays the fight.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes: He'd likely get KOed at the least, depends though on what he does with that 1 day of prep though.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes said:

@darkraiden:

wolverine?

Bit of a stretch...but with prep/knowledge, I could see Wolverine just like lunging for a kill shot immediately and killing OPM who's like...never serious. It's unlikely, but Wolverine kinda has a chance to kill anyone without regen tbh. Depends on how he plays the fight.

Seems exceedingly unlikely. When Lightspeed Flash(yes I know he's not actually lightspeed but it gets confusing if I just call him Flash) swung at him Saitama instinctively grabbed the blade to stop him. When LSF continued he kept dodging and stopping the attack despite it posing little threat to him and Saitama not being serious at all. I imagine the same would be true for Wolverine attempting to stab Saitama.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: well, looks like you did.

@dredeuced: oh stop it n00b, adamntium claws can cut through galictus, you is doubting him fr no reazon!

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone with low level Telepathy

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By reaverlation

Batman

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@Cooldes said:

@darkraiden:

wolverine?

Seems exceedingly unlikely. When Lightspeed Flash(yes I know he's not actually lightspeed but it gets confusing if I just call him Flash) swung at him Saitama instinctively grabbed the blade to stop him. When LSF continued he kept dodging and stopping the attack despite it posing little threat to him and Saitama not being serious at all. I imagine the same would be true for Wolverine attempting to stab Saitama.

Probably.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I think this same thing applies to Black Panther. There should be absolutely no way Panther hits Saitama if Saitama's aware that his gear could hurt him (i assume he would if he ever got hit) and eventually Saitama could remove Panther's suit and beat him with his vastly superior speed.

I understand the reason why you picked them (Wolverine's Regen and Panther's suit make them fairly impossible to beat by just punching them once and their weapons can hurt people who have tanked bigger attacks than Saitama), but the colossal difference in speed really should make them non threats.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Enjoy the whole "telepathy weakness" while it last, because we all know that as soon as an telepathic enemy that will be able mindrape the entire the planet is introduced Saitama will shrug it off and one shot him <while taking 10 chapters to do so>. Remember, when it comes to Saitama it isn't "what he has no defenses against" it's what he hasn't one shotted yet.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: I think this same thing applies to Black Panther. There should be absolutely no way Panther hits Saitama if Saitama's aware that his gear could hurt him (i assume he would if he ever got hit) and eventually Saitama could remove Panther's suit and beat him with his vastly superior speed.

I understand the reason why you picked them (Wolverine's Regen and Panther's suit make them fairly impossible to beat by just punching them once and their weapons can hurt people who have tanked bigger attacks than Saitama), but the colossal difference in speed really should make them non threats.

Nah Panther's a bit different. With prep, he can make/do lots of things that can take out Saitama. Plus I don't see Saitama even trying to remove Panther's suit and certainly not succeeding at it.

Energy daggers should be enough to take care of it, and even faster people get hit eventually. with Energy daggers, or even Wolverine's claws, that can mean instant defeat.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

Nah Panther's a bit different. With prep, he can make/do lots of things that can take out Saitama. Plus I don't see Saitama even trying to remove Panther's suit and certainly not succeeding at it.

Energy daggers should be enough to take care of it, and even faster people get hit eventually. with Energy daggers, or even Wolverine's claws, that can mean instant defeat.

Who that is faster and has better reaction time than Saitama has gotten hit by energy daggers and it wasn't PIS? They're not even bullet speed, he throws them. Panther can't hit someone who thinks a guy moving at greater than Mach 300 speeds is really slow and can't even come close to hitting him despite repeated attempts. Who's the toughest person the Energy Daggers have killed and when was the last time T'challa actually killed someone durable with them?

Panther is not completely invulnerable to physical damage and neither is his suit. The weave comes undone with enough damage.

You said nothing about prep. Lots of people with prep can do things, you stated Panther specifically because of his Vibranium. If it was prep you wouldn't have needed to say as much.

You're really, really overrating Panther.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@dredeuced said:

Who that is faster and has better reaction time than Saitama has gotten hit by energy daggers and it wasn't PIS? They're not even bullet speed, he throws them. Panther can't hit someone who thinks a guy moving at greater than Mach 300 speeds is really slow and can't even come close to hitting him despite repeated attempts. Who's the toughest person the Energy Daggers have killed and when was the last time T'challa actually killed someone durable with them?

Panther is not completely invulnerable to physical damage and neither is his suit. The weave comes undone with enough damage.

You said nothing about prep. Lots of people with prep can do things, you stated Panther specifically because of his Vibranium. If it was prep you wouldn't have needed to say as much.

Iron man and Namor. And I specified vibranium because without it, even with prep, Panther would lose. With the vibranium, and with prep, he'd win. Simple as. You can't tell me what I meant....pretty impossible.

And the vibranium has taken hits from Hulk and Iron Man so it'll be fine from Saitama

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

@darkraiden said:

@dredeuced said:

Iron man and Namor. And I specified vibranium because without it, even with prep, Panther would lose. With the vibranium, and with prep, he'd win. Simple as. You can't tell me what I meant....pretty impossible.

And the vibranium has taken hits from Hulk and Iron Man so it'll be fine from Saitama

Iron Man and Namor are not tougher than Saitama. They cannot tank an attack that would send them to the moon or a blast that would destroy the surface of the Earth. Saitama thinks mountain busting attacks aren't even impressive.

If you meant prep then say prep. If prep were involved I'd imagine your list would include people weaker than Panther but who are super scientists. He doesn't need his suit if he has prep because he can come up with some doofy plot device -- though I'm not actually aware of a time where, with prep, Panther's ever created something that could take out someone on Saitama's level of ability.

Hulk doesn't throw his best punch everytime (or does Spider-man suddenly have Mountain+ durability because he's several punches from Hulk unarmored?) and Iron Man isn't, like, even close to the league Saitama is in. The suit doesn't make him invulnerable to physical damage, just more resistant. He's still gotten knocked back and hurt by hits from Superhumans (and people far weaker than Hulk, for that matter). Saitama's so much massively faster he could hit T'challa many, many times before T'challa realized there was a fight.

I also don't know how you think Multiple Man is going to beat Saitama.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@dredeuced said:

@darkraiden said:

@dredeuced said:

Iron Man and Namor are not tougher than Saitama. They cannot tank an attack that would send them to the moon or a blast that would destroy the surface of the Earth. Saitama thinks mountain busting attacks aren't even impressive.

If you meant prep then say prep. If prep were involved I'd imagine your list would include people weaker than Panther but who are super scientists. He doesn't need his suit if he has prep because he can come up with some doofy plot device -- though I'm not actually aware of a time where, with prep, Panther's ever created something that could take out someone on Saitama's level of ability.

Hulk doesn't throw his best punch everytime (or does Spider-man suddenly have Mountain+ durability because he's several punches from Hulk unarmored?) and Iron Man isn't, like, even close to the league Saitama is in. The suit doesn't make him invulnerable to physical damage, just more resistant. He's still gotten knocked back and hurt by hits from Superhumans (and people far weaker than Hulk, for that matter). Saitama's so much massively faster he could hit T'challa many, many times before T'challa realized there was a fight.

OP said 1 day of prep....that's the prep I meant.

Iron Man and Namor have both tanked hits from the likes of Hulk and Thor, so yeah, they're tougher than Saitama.

Multiple Man is immune to punches essentially. Every hit would just make a bunch of clones who would simply overwhelm Saitama as they did She-Hulk, except Saitama doesn't have confirmed super strength (lifting).

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dredeuced

@darkraiden said:

@dredeuced said:

@darkraiden said:

@dredeuced said:

@darkraiden said:

@dredeuced said:

OP said 1 day of prep....that's the prep I meant.

Iron Man and Namor have both tanked hits from the likes of Hulk and Thor, so yeah, they're tougher than Saitama.

Multiple Man is immune to punches essentially. Every hit would just make a bunch of clones who would simply overwhelm Saitama as they did She-Hulk, except Saitama doesn't have confirmed super strength (lifting).

Every punch that Hulk has ever thrown is not equivalent to a city busting attack. Tony's also been utterly destroyed by being punched by Hulk (I don't think I can say the same for Namor but the distinction is still there). Like I said, Spider-man is not more durable than Saitama's striking strength because he has survived a punch from Hulk. Dozens, maybe even hundreds of mid tier or lower durability characters have survived hits from Thor and Hulk and they are not planetary level durability because of it. Why do you think getting punched by Hulk makes someone capable of tanking Saitama? Like, let me confirm this: Do you think Spider-man can survive a serious punch from Saitama because he has survived a punch from Hulk before?

Saitama doesn't have confirmed super strength with lifting? What? He threw thousands of tons of rock into the air. He specifically did a lifting test for his hero exams where he broke all their super strength records. Again, how does Multiple Man BEAT Saitama? I could see Saitama getting bored with Madrox's duplication and incapacitating him by burying all his clones underground so they can't move, thus incapacitation (this is a maneuver he's used before, he can literally move through the earth like water and pull someone under). How does Madrox incapacitate, KO, or kill Saitama.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Actually he does have confirmed super strength in terms of lifting it's just not confirmed by how much.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Yes I think Spider-Man can survive a punch from Saitama. And Iron Man has multiple feats (as does Namor) of him tanking punches from Hulk, thor, Blue Marvel, etc.

Multiple Man beats Saitama by incapacitating him with clones. They simply hold him down, then Multiple Man could, if he wanted to kill him for w/e reason, make a clone inside of his body.

Incapacitation via a multitude of clones holding Saitama down.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Yes I think Spider-Man can survive a punch from Saitama. And Iron Man has multiple feats (as does Namor) of him tanking punches from Hulk, thor, Blue Marvel, etc.

Multiple Man beats Saitama by incapacitating him with clones. They simply hold him down, then Multiple Man could, if he wanted to kill him for w/e reason, make a clone inside of his body.

How the possible hell could Multiple Man hold down Saitama? He can't make hundreds of thousands of tons of himself at any reasonable rate and Saitama could walk right through them effortlessly. He's ridiculously strong.

Spider-man could not survive a serious punch from Saitama, you are being absolutely ridiculous. Saitama is significantly above Mountain and City busting striking power and Spider-man is not that durable. Spider-man could not survive an attack that would destroy the entire surface of the Earth. Do you think Saitama is Iron Man level or something? Because he's significantly faster and astronomically stronger.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can't be serious...

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Vento of the Front

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with prep.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

How the possible hell could Multiple Man hold down Saitama? He can't make hundreds of thousands of tons of himself at any reasonable rate and Saitama could walk right through them effortlessly. He's ridiculously strong.

Spider-man could not survive a serious punch from Saitama, you are being absolutely ridiculous. Saitama is significantly above Mountain and City busting striking power and Spider-man is not that durable. Spider-man could not survive an attack that would destroy the entire surface of the Earth. Do you think Saitama is Iron Man level or something? Because he's significantly faster and astronomically stronger.

He can in fact hundreds of thousands of clones at a reasonable rate. Less than a minute. Also he's done it before to She-Hulk who has every bit as good feats as Saitama. Also any time saitama hits Multiple Man, he'd likely make hundreds of more clones to help the cause/effort.

And...no, saitama's right about mountain/city busting punching from what he's shown so far. Could Spidey survive an attack that can destroy the surface of the Earth? no. Can Saitama? No. what some nearly featless villian claims doesn't make it true.

And yeah Saitama's around Iron Man level after everything I've read (aka the manga). That's a perfectly good place to put him.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma said:

@darkraiden said:

You can't be serious...

Why not? based on feats Spidey has survived hits from the likes of Thor and Hulk, so Saitama shouldn't be much different.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

In character? Lelouch walks up to him and orders him to kill himself. Saitama dies. End of story.

Yeah, anyone with TP shouldn't really have a problem.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@darkraiden said:

@dredeuced said:

@darkraiden said:

He can in fact hundreds of thousands of clones at a reasonable rate. Less than a minute. Also he's done it before to She-Hulk who has every bit as good feats as Saitama. Also any time saitama hits Multiple Man, he'd likely make hundreds of more clones to help the cause/effort.

And...no, saitama's right about mountain/city busting punching from what he's shown so far. Could Spidey survive an attack that can destroy the surface of the Earth? no. Can Saitama? No. what some nearly featless villian claims doesn't make it true.

And yeah Saitama's around Iron Man level after everything I've read (aka the manga). That's a perfectly good place to put him.

I completely disagree with this

He is far above mountain and city busting.

Hell, in the early releases, while holding back he destroyed a meteor that was stated on panel to be able to destroy multiple cities.

He one-shotted a guy that was also shown on panel to dwarf mountains by a huge margin. If fact, the result of their fight ended up destroying B-City

No Caption Provided

He clearly hits above nuke level if an astronomically weaker Genos can punch through a nuke shelter. And as for his recent showing, it'd be false to claim someone is only city-mountain level if the wind pressure from their punch alone (while holding back) can be seen splitting clouds halfway around the globe.

As for your claim that he doesn't really have anything to showcase his lifting strength, that would also be false. He has shown good strength and every single time, it's been effortless. He's ripped and bent a steel door with just his fingers while carrying a conversation

No Caption Provided

He's also done the same to an even thicker steel door that looks to be 3 feet thick. Also effortlessly

No Caption Provided

Hell, in the beginning releases, he showcased a good strength feat

No Caption Provided

If I was to go ahead of the manga, he has ripped out a land mass that was shown to be near the size of the entire city and he tossed it miles into the air, so high that his opponent that he tossed along with it stated he was so high that he couldn't even tell which way was up or down. This was him casually tossing millions of tons and his opponent even confirmed Saitama was holding back.

It makes no sense to claim he doesn't have confirmed super strength

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: Saitama jumping off the moon already puts him at continent level:

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@unbreakable_fs4: Saitama jumping off the moon already puts him at continent level:

Completely agree. I don't know why I forgot about this lol

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: All of that pretty much puts him at city/mountain level tbh. And lifting and bending metal doors is....Wolverine levels of strength. VERY weak when compared to his punching power.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: All of that pretty much puts him at city/mountain level tbh. And lifting and bending metal doors is....Wolverine levels of strength. VERY weak when compared to his punching power.

So "Wolverine levels of strength" can now toss millions of tons thousands of miles in the air?

is that what you're now claiming

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: I agree but I would say low continent level.

Oh and anyone who says Saitama is FTL is lying. He's relativistic - light speed.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

So "Wolverine levels of strength" can now toss millions of tons thousands of miles in the air?

Huh? I said the metal doors.....did you read the post?

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

@darkraiden said:

Huh? I said the metal doors.....did you read the post?

I read it and it's pretty clear that you glossed over the feat I mentioned just now and focused on the metal doors just to make him look underwhelming.