• 50 results
#1 Posted by shirso (3684 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Round 1: Who is the weakest that is badly injured but still conscious.

Round 2: Who is the weakest that outright no sells.

No defensive amps or shields or Susanoo. They have to stand and take the punch head on, but can brace for impact.

Current bloodlusted Luffy.

#2 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone with city level durability/defenses, based off of that image.

With Shields, I can See Gaara tanking that.

Without it, I'd say Kisame, since he survived a seventh gate Hirudora, which enveloped turtle Island.

#3 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, i just saw the second round.

For that, I'd say Kurama himself. Not Bijuu Naruto but Literally Kurama, who has tanked larger attacks than that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#4 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Without it, I'd say Kisame, since he survived a seventh gate Hirudora, which enveloped turtle Island.

#5 Edited by Raziel2014 (1176 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez said:

gai was not trying to kill kisame, 2nd a shockwave doesnt mean effectiveness, luffy split a town/city in half by hitting doflamingo into it which translate to doflamingo tanking majority of the energy, much higher than 7th gate guy feat by several dozen times, i mean guy does the 7th gate against madara susanoo later in the war arc and the shockwave is no big deal

no one outside immortals and possibly several tail beast can survive a direct hit from Luffy King Gun, there has been only 1 character in the entire series hit by similar physical attack and that was Juubi Madara, naruto is a very low tier verse in hand to hand combat.

Round 1: Tail beast can probably survive but heavily injured

Round2: no one can no sell, naruto has no such thing, you cant even find ninjas no selling ninjutsu outside Juubi Jinchuriki, a genin using a B class ninjutsu could heavily injure/kill Kakashi a Joinin/Kage if he tries to outright tank it, tanking stuff can only be done by selected few of which are mostly Raikages and those that have Defensive type Ninjutsu/Taijutsu like Kakuzu or those that have regeneration type like Tsunade and Orochimaru

#6 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@raziel2014: I wouldn't say that.

Don't forget that Sage Hashirama's shinju senju was equivilent to a thousand mounatain busters, and Susanoo armored Kurama survived that with only the Susanoo being injured.

And later on, Madara knocked down all nine Bijuu with one Limbo. Although they were knocked down, they were shown to be fine.

Even though Naruto characters are more vulnerable to physical attacks, this level has been reached before, considering Tsunade was able to keep a large portion of the Village alive in response to the Shinra Tensei, while six tails Naruto withstood the pressure of Chibaku Tensei.

So, as I said, anyone with city+ level durability should be able to tank this.

#7 Posted by shirso (3684 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: King Kong Gun is a lot above city level though.

#8 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: welp, unless it's multi mountain level or higher, then i don't see it beating the peeps i listed.

#9 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1:Probably BSM Naruto or someone along those lines.

Round 2: Juubi Obito or Madara.

#10 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do you think Naruto he has no blunt force feats on this level

You talking about jubbi madara

#11 Posted by Gaoron (7849 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Juubi Madara

R2: Noone can no sell it

#13 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

The ramen guy no sells it.

#14 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

R1: Juubi Madara

R2: Noone can no sell it

#15 Posted by ManimalMan (592 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends what consider defensive amps, if super modes are allowed then kn6 naruto or fused kisame for r1.

If not A(4th raikage)scaling from onoki surviving a mountain sized meteor.

For round 2, manda 2, kurama,and everyone above them should be fine.

#16 Posted by KingZod (3842 posts) - - Show Bio

Debating Naruto in terms of blunt force durability is a chore.

But anyway Madara both rounds

#17 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: Been over this already BM Naruto has tanked two concussive attacks higher than KKG.

#18 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: @gaoron:

You mean to tell me this Attack can hurt Sasukes PS, Naruto's Avatar, etc...?

who is talking about PS were are talking about the bodies with no amp

Stop jumping to conclusions

#20 Posted by Djoss (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@raziel2014: What the Hell are you saying?! LOL, Naruto got hit by a moon slicer that SANK HIM MILES AWAY IN THE MOON CRUST and got back like nothing happen. This attack is a joke in comparison.

#21 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

@djoss said:

@raziel2014: What the Hell are you saying?! LOL, Naruto got hit by a moon slicer that SANK HIM MILES AWAY IN THE MOON CRUST and got back like nothing happen. This attack is a joke in comparison.

That is a energy attack

#22 Posted by Gaoron (7849 posts) - - Show Bio

@djoss: Tbh Naruto tanking it is a huge high end, maybe even outlier for him.

#23 Posted by Djoss (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: LOL. What part did you not get that the attack sank him in the moon.

#24 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1082 posts) - - Show Bio

@djoss: Didn't it not hit him with the initial slice?

#25 Posted by Adi_Frost (573 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: it hit him twice. And anyway, Naruto has been close to those levels. So it's not an outlier.

#26 Posted by Adi_Frost (573 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohnoki tanks it. But gets hurt.

Anyway above BSM Naruto can no sell it.

#27 Posted by Hope_w (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

kisame tanks it with low difficulty.

#28 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: there's not much difference from explosion's and blunt force, explosion's contain insane concussive force.

#29 Posted by Djoss (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohnoki tanks it. But gets hurt.

Anyway above BSM Naruto can no sell it.

@hope_w said:

#30 Posted by Jko1 (2768 posts) - - Show Bio

Woah these are some pretty generous responses from both sides to Naruto and One Piece.

Kisame tanking an attack that can shake an island isn't island level in attack potency. I could shake a tree but that dosen't mean that I can tree bust. So shaking an island might not even make Hirudora a cirt block+ level attack from what I research.

I also doubt that characters like Momoshiki and Kaguya can't no sell a KKG when characters weaker than them didn't have much problems tanking a country level juubidama. Just so you guys know, it takes A LOT of mountain busters to equal a country buster.

Now honestly I can't really see that many Naruto characters barely surviving a KKG. Most either get one shot or tank it without much trouble.

But anyways, all things fair, for round 1 Tsunade could in theory do it. One feat that she has that is over looked is the fact that she managed to save most of the villiage from Pain's Shinra Tensei by splitting her chakra to Lady Katsuya to sheild someone. So if Tsunade realased all of her stored chakra at once, the in theory she would be able to barely tank a Shinra tensei. However, right afterwards she would go unconscoius due to her low chakra levels so idk if that still counts.

Onoki can't tank a KKG since Madara's meteor KO'ed him immediatly afterwards plus he was only able to stop the meteor and lessen its damage in the first place through gravity manipulation.

Now someone who can actually get badly hurt and still be concious would probably be Orochimaru due to his psuedo immortality so I would say that he's the weakeast that can barely survive and still remain conscious but that's only because he's a psuedo immortal. Characters stronger than him most any Akatsuki, ancient Kages etc get one shot by a KKG.

As for round 2, Hashirama can probably do it. He can survive mountain+ attacks without much damage from Madara's perfect susanoo.

These are my thoughts though let me know if I missed something.

#31 Edited by SkySanji (4057 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin said:

This Lol at Gaara or Ohnoki tanking it

#32 Posted by Skrskr (3187 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao at ohnoki tanking it

Bsm naruto or above for round 1

Absolutey no one “no sells it” in round 2 no has tanked any physical strike comparable to say they would no sell it.

#33 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16262 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Who is the weakest that is badly injured but still conscious.

BSM Naruto/sage mode Madara/sage mode Hashirama

Round 2: Who is the weakest that outright no sells.

Juubito or Juubidara.

#34 Edited by ovy7 (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading this thread is pretty confusing. Are people here downplaying Naruto or wanking One Piece?

Anyway:

R1: Hidan, he's immortal and was still conscious even after decapitation IIRC

R2: BM Naruto probably

#35 Edited by SkySanji (4057 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: No, no one is downplaying Naruto its just Naruto characters have horrible blunt force durability, you can see threads were they put Luffy or Kaido vs. Eos Nauto in just h2h

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/current-luffy-vs-eos-naruto-h2h-1964164/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/kaido-vs-eos-naruto-h2h-1988730/

#36 Posted by Entity1 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru both rounds. (Kimimaro probably)

#37 Edited by WhatamIseeing (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

orochimaru/tsunade

As for no-selling maybe the 3rd raikage or a bijuu

#38 Posted by SkySanji (4057 posts) - - Show Bio

@entity1 said:

No Caption Provided

#39 Edited by Hope_w (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

What this handsome fellow said, though Tsunade can definitely tank it no-selling it is beyond reaching.

#40 Posted by Jko1 (2768 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:
@hope_w said:

What this handsome fellow said, though Tsunade can definitely tank it no-selling it is beyond reaching.

Kisame gets one shot.

@entity1 said:

Like i said before. Orochimaru only barely survives it due to his psudi immirtality. He isn't no selling it at all.

Also LOL at Kimimaro surviving it. Even Alabasta arc Luffy one shots him.

#41 Posted by Entity1 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@entity1 said:

No Caption Provided

What's wrong with me thinking that Kimimaro inner and outer bones would allow him to survive?

#42 Posted by SkySanji (4057 posts) - - Show Bio

@entity1: Because Kimmimaro doesn't even have the feats to tank a multi city block level strikes which Luffy during the Alabasta arc can do.....

#43 Posted by Hope_w (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: Kisame getting oneshot by KKG when he tanked both Hirudora and a punch from 7th gate Guy afterwards is laughable at best.

Kisame can arguably tank it both rounds as he's had his entire chest blown off and has smiled about it.

#44 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3257 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1. Naruto or Sasuke themselves

Round 2. Possibly the Juubi no humanoid character is NO selling it all will at minimum be sent flying or smashed into the ground

#45 Posted by Entity1 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@entity1: Because Kimmimaro doesn't even have the feats to tank a multi city block level strikes which Luffy during the Alabasta arc can do.....

OP asked for the weakest character that could Survive Luffy's KKG and Early Shippuden Orochimaru and Kimimaro would definitely not be killed by it thus meeting the weakest surviving criteria for the OP.

#46 Posted by SkySanji (4057 posts) - - Show Bio

@entity1: That's what I'm saying Kimmimaro can barely survive a fatigued Alabasta arc Luffy onslaught so how is a going to survive a KKG?

Avatar image for great_black_star
#47 Posted by great_black_star (3328 posts) - - Show Bio

Suigetsu. LMAO

#48 Posted by Earendill (873 posts) - - Show Bio

KN4 or KN5

#49 Posted by Yassassin (7502 posts) - - Show Bio

There's absolutely no reason to think that The Last Naruto wouldn't no sell it. Any one Deva Pain and higher can take it.

#50 Edited by bloodyfoot (52 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't know why people still think kkg is only city lvl... that's way beyond lowballing...it can only be city lvl in DC/AOE without kkg actually making contact... anything other than that its above city lvl in dc/aoe and in Attack potency should be multi mountain to small island

OT:R1 Naruto or anyone who's as durable as he is

R2 no character from the series is no selling it