Weakest Bleach character that can solo NNT verse?

• 75 results
shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Title says all.

Solo here means beat everyone 1v1 in a random encounter.

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The entire verse? Lille or Gerard should do the trick.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Undre

R2 ulqiora.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichibei would suffice

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichibei would suffice

Characters much weaker than him could do the job.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach is the only character I can see doing it, as the Almighty will allow him to counter all of the hax. I kind of doubt even he could solo the entire verse if they came at him at once though. If he was just thrown into their world and was allowed all the time he needed, then he can do it.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach is the only character that even has the potential to solo the verse and I wouldn't give him the majority.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whole verse? YHWACH

1V1? Ichibe?

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen. Maybe Kenpachi

Anybody lower then them gets effortlessly stomped.

SAizen25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Second Vollstandig Lille

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo or Ywach.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1v1? Barragan honestly, no one would have an answer to Respira, ever since Ban lost his immortality this pretty much seals the deal.

At once? Yhwach then, since he's the only one who can just bust Britannia.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

Most of the hax in NNT can get overpowered by simply being above the character in question and that’s easy for just about every Bleach Top tier.

And why would Yhwach have any trouble against everyone coming at him at once?

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

Most of the hax in NNT can get overpowered by simply being above the character in question and that’s easy for just about every Bleach Top tier.

Are you seriously under the impression it isnt the exact same with bleach? If were going by pure feats nothing but the Almighty is stopping Mel.

Also by pure feats Merlin negates almighty. Fodderverse detected.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach is the only character I can see doing it, as the Almighty will allow him to counter all of the hax. I kind of doubt even he could solo the entire verse if they came at him at once though. If he was just thrown into their world and was allowed all the time he needed, then he can do it.

He doesn't need time. Almighty gives him all the time he needs. Him being thrown in, with the entire verse waiting is the same thing as him having full knowledge, as well as pseudo-prep.

In fact, that exact sentence you crafted leads me to believe you have never actually read Bleach. Why are you posting on all these bleach vs x threads when you have no real knowledge of one of the sides?

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BrainDrain

^Lel. Is this man serious right now?

Also BoS mel solos the espada including hollow ichigo low-Medium difficulty. Come @ me pls.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The entire NNTverse?

Probably Askin if it's a gauntlet. All at once? Gerard.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus:

He doesn't need time. Almighty gives him all the time he needs. Him being thrown in, with the entire verse waiting is the same thing as him having full knowledge, as well as pseudo-prep.

He will have full knowledge, but that doesn't mean he can gather enough power in time. Also he won't be able to see every possibility while getting dogpiled. He already showed us that he can be hit by surprise attacks with the silver arrow. With enough time he can start destroying the world and kill off everyone that way, but if he is dropped in between every SDS top tier, he could get overpowered and killed.

In fact, that exact sentence you crafted leads me to believe you have never actually read Bleach. Why are you posting on all these bleach vs x threads when you have no real knowledge of one of the sides?

I've watched and read Bleach. I haven't seen the movies or read the light novels, but besides from that I have more knowledge than most on Bleach.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

1v1? Barragan honestly, no one would have an answer to Respira, ever since Ban lost his immortality this pretty much seals the deal.

Demon King and Supreme Diety should be immortal, or at least live long enough to where they wouldn't rot away before they one shot Barragan. DK has already proven he can live form milllions of years and supposedly all he did was get bigger. They also have the power to grant Meliodas immortality, so logically aging shouldn't be a problem.

Merlin also has her time frozen, so she can't age eitehr. She literally resisted an aging attack on screen. She can beat Barragan if Barragan doesn't try to blitz her with physicals right away.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus:

He will have full knowledge, but that doesn't mean he can gather enough power in time. Also he won't be able to see every possibility while getting dogpiled. He already showed us that he can be hit by surprise attacks with the silver arrow. With enough time he can start destroying the world and kill off everyone that way, but if he is dropped in between every SDS top tier, he could get overpowered and killed.

I've watched and read Bleach. I haven't seen the movies or read the light novels, but besides from that I have more knowledge than most on Bleach.

See, you say that, but then you go and say something like "he can gather enough power in time". What are you even talking about? He has never naturally needed to gather any power. He has gained power ups, through Auswahlen or SK, or Mimihagi, but hes not a battery that needs to be charged up before he can fight. lol.

Then you post the silver arrow thing, completely disregarding Antithesis. You know, that thing specifically designed to counter people. lol

Ywach is so insanely above anyone in NNT, that he accidentally vapes the verse. He has one shot people way above anyone in NNT just by looking at them.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@braindrain said:
@leothegreatest said:

@alextheboss:

Are you seriously under the impression it isnt the exact same with bleach? If were going by pure feats nothing but the Almighty is stopping Mel.

Also by pure feats Merlin negates almighty. Fodderverse detected.

This is cancer. I never compared the hax but it isn’t the same for Bleach.

Any top tier casually beats Mel and Merlin can’t negate anything.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@alextheboss said:

@token1300: @saizen25: @kalebsmarty156: @miraclecomeback: @thousandsteps: @diydeath: Anyone who isn't Yhwach or Aizen would probably be killed by Grayroad's commandment. Merlin can also time freeze characters for eternity. So even Gerard, Lille, and Aizen are screwed if that happens. Yhwach is the only one who can see those things coming and nullify them.

• Commandments can be overpowered.
  • It’s a ridiculously obvious NLF even if we didn’t have on panel showings of commandments being over powered.
  • What in the world is Merlin’s featless ice going to do against any relevant character? And since when can she interact with intangibles?

You‘re disturbingly generous when it comes to NNT.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus:

See, you say that, but then you go and say something like "he can gather enough power in time". What are you even talking about? He has never naturally needed to gather any power. He has gained power ups, through Auswahlen or SK, or Mimihagi, but hes not a battery that needs to be charged up before he can fight. lol.

He needed time to destroy and reform the planet. By your logic he should have done it instantly, which he didn't. I don't mean he needs time to increase his max power, more like how a DBZ character needs time to charge up a strong attack. What you are referring to are power ups, which are completely different to charging up power for an attack. This is basic knowledge for anyone who debates on these threads.

Then you post the silver arrow thing, completely disregarding Antithesis. You know, that thing specifically designed to counter people. lol

Antithesis reverses things done to the user back on the other person. How would he have used Antithesis in that situation?

Ywach is so insanely above anyone in NNT, that he accidentally vapes the verse. He has one shot people way above anyone in NNT just by looking at them.

In terms of raw power, only a very select few characters in Bleach are arguably above the demon king and current Meliodas.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Commandments can be overpowered.

By Yhwach, sure. Maybe other top tiers, iirc Ichibei has nullified powers with his strength before. But someone said Askin could do it, and he is not someone I can see overpowering it.

What in the world is Merlin’s featless ice going to do against any relevant character? And since when can she interact with intangibles?

I was referring to chrono coffin, which she can use to literally stop time for entirety.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You‘re disturbingly generous when it comes to NNT.

Not really. They just have a large amount of hax and a lot of good feats. Yhwach can win, but withotu knowledge I can't see anyone else taking a majority over the entire verse. Maybe Aizen do to his immortality and oppressive spirit energy, but that would be if I'm generous with the Bleach scaling.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: I am pretty sure Merlin requires prep for time freeze. Its not something she can do right off the bat and it certainly hasn't been used in combat.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@alextheboss:

It can be overpowered by anyone decently stronger than Greyroad which is most relevant characters by EoS.

Who‘s going to let her charge that up for 10 min? And didn’t Mel overpower it?

They have a large amount of hax that can be simply overpowered and feats that wouldn’t even scratch Yhwach. And not only is he stronger and faster than everyone in the verse by orders of several magnitudes but the almighty gives him all the prep and time he wants.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wot_m8

At once? Yheach. Maybe Aizen can troll everyone too.

1v1? Ichibe and above including Gerard and Lile.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

Demon King and Supreme Diety should be immortal

It's implied that the Supreme Deity died, which is why Mel's curse was destroyed, but since the Demon King was still alive, Elizabeth's curse remains

https://i999.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/311/nanatsu-no-taizai-12192013.jpg

So DK and SD are most definitely not immortal.

or at least live long enough to where they wouldn't rot away before they one shot Barragan.

Barragan's power just rots away anything, doesn't matter how long they'll live, it just automatically rots the body, that's the point of Respira.

And Barragan has aged time instantly before, which is essentially endless in life itself, so DK & SD weren't going to be safe anyway.

DK has already proven he can live form milllions of years and supposedly all he did was get bigger.

That isn't the point of Respira, it's just to rot's one's flesh. So the Demon King (somehow) growing bigger over time is irrelevant.

They also have the power to grant Meliodas immortality, so logically aging shouldn't be a problem.

The curse that Mel had? Mel has already "died" before, he just gets reborn, and not like Gerard in a matter of seconds, it takes like, a month at least, right?

Anyway, like I already said, Barragan aged actual time itself, what is a self-proclaimed immortal going to do?

Merlin also has her time frozen, so she can't age eitehr. She literally resisted an aging attack on screen.

The Commandment of Pacifism only takes away the life of an opponent, since Merlin froze time on herself, she couldn't have her life taken away since her life was already "frozen"

Meanwhile, she didn't say she was immune to attacks that would rot her body, I mean, she has survived from her body being turned into stone and crushed, she just lived inside some orb.

She can beat Barragan if Barragan doesn't try to blitz her with physicals right away.

Although Merlin would be a good counter to Barragan, she is just too slow and of course is way too weak, a casual swing from Barragan could end up of her getting bisected.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Yeah, but if it's the entire verse vs one character, nobody but Yhwach would know she was getting ready to cast her spell. In a 1v1 she wouldn't be able to use it.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Who‘s going to let her charge that up for 10 min? And didn’t Mel overpower it?

Anybody who isn't Yhwach and is fighting the rest of the verse.

They have a large amount of hax that can be simply overpowered and feats that wouldn’t even scratch Yhwach. And not only is he stronger and faster than everyone in the verse by orders of several magnitudes but the almighty gives him all the prep and time he wants.

That's why I said Yhwach has a solid chance. No other Bleach character has the feats or power set to pull off a majority imo.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

It's implied that the Supreme Deity died, which is why Mel's curse was destroyed, but since the Demon King was still alive, Elizabeth's curse remains

https://i999.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/311/nanatsu-no-taizai-12192013.jpg

So DK and SD are most definitely not immortal.

I meant immortal as they wouldn't die form old age, and I'm pretty sure the SD gave up her body to seal the demons or something.

Barragan's power just rots away anything, doesn't matter how long they'll live, it just automatically rots the body, that's the point of Respira.

He rotted things through time. I believe he even directly mentioned time.

And Barragan has aged time instantly before, which is essentially endless in life itself, so DK & SD weren't going to be safe anyway.

The demon king has lived for like hundreds of millions of years. And if we use Bleach logic his power would just suppress Barragan's. Not to mention his two powers The Ruler and The Demon King.

The Commandment of Pacifism only takes away the life of an opponent, since Merlin froze time on herself, she couldn't have her life taken away since her life was already "frozen"

Meanwhile, she didn't say she was immune to attacks that would rot her body, I mean, she has survived from her body being turned into stone and crushed, she just lived inside some orb.

If you are implying respira isn't an attack through time, but a direct rot attack, then anyone who can casually survive purgatory has a good shot of surviving that rot.

It either ages through time, which there are counters for, or it is a direct rot attack, which there are direct counters for. You have to pick one. You cant just say it's both.

Although Merlin would be a good counter to Barragan, she is just too slow and of course is way too weak, a casual swing from Barragan could end up of her getting bisected.

Cusack>>>Galand>>>Barragan in terms of striking. I agree Barragan could cut her in half if he actually landed, but Merlin has fought way stronger enemies. She just needs to be careful.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

Anybody who isn't Yhwach and is fighting the rest of the verse.

No top tier would have any problems with the verse.

Characters base Aizen level and above are well into the 5 digit mach range and Yhwach and Ichigo should be well into relativistic speeds if not above by feats. That coupled with scaling from Kenny's meteor feat and previous energy attacks are enough to walk through NNT.

That's why I said Yhwach has a solid chance. No other Bleach character has the feats or power set to pull off a majority imo.

Yhwach and the other top tiers can do it easily. The NNT cast doesn't even have "a solid chance" of surviving a casual spirit crush from the top tiers if were being real here.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not suprised to to see SDS getting down played and bleach getting wanked.

Don't see how anyone deals with "thou shall not kill" no one in bleach can freeze time on themselves like merlin

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

No top tier would have any problems with the verse.

If you only consider Yhwach, Aizen, and Ichigo to be top tiers, then I can see with scaling that possibly being the case.

If you consider Yamamoto, Toshiro, Ichibei, Kenpachi, ect. top tiers, then no, they arguably get solod by some characters.

Characters base Aizen level and above are well into the 5 digit mach range

Base Aizen isn't even 4 digit mach. Only EOS Aizen scales to 5 digit mach.

and Yhwach and Ichigo should be well into relativistic speeds if not above by feats.

They have relativistic reactions, and probably relativistic striking speed. But I wouldn't go beyond that.

That coupled with scaling from Kenny's meteor feat and previous energy attacks are enough to walk through NNT.

Scaling off of Meliodas' Danafor feat, which as least as good as the meteor feat, the DK and current Meliodas are above most of the Bleach verse.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Aristeaus

@alextheboss said:

@Aristeaus:

He needed time to destroy and reform the planet. By your logic he should have done it instantly, which he didn't. I don't mean he needs time to increase his max power, more like how a DBZ character needs time to charge up a strong attack. What you are referring to are power ups, which are completely different to charging up power for an attack. This is basic knowledge for anyone who debates on these threads.

Antithesis reverses things done to the user back on the other person. How would he have used Antithesis in that situation?

In terms of raw power, only a very select few characters in Bleach are arguably above the demon king and current Meliodas.

Ok. Why does Ywach need to dimension bust to solo the verse again?

See... there you go again not knowing Bleach.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:)

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see how anyone deals with "thou shall not kill" no one in bleach can freeze time on themselves like merlin

Uh... Sure they can.

Rukia and Ywach can do that simply. Probably another half dozen or so can do it as well, though a bit harder. Also, Commandments are NLF champ.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rukia never froze time

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ywach never froze time

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin said:

Uh... Sure they can.

Rukia and Ywach can do that simply. Probably another half dozen or so can do it as well, though a bit harder. Also, Commandments are NLF champ.

Neither rukia nkr yhwac can freeze time. Please provide scans of that. I've seen one person temporarily stop time in bleach and he's fodder. The irony of bleach speaking of NLFS lol. Sternritters and Quincy's powers are always used as NLFs . Can't say the same for commandments

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus:

Ok. Why does Ywach need to dimension bust to solo the verse again?

Yhwach isn't dimension level if that's what you are implying. He needed time to spread his power across the planet, with that he can engulf the SDS planet and probably win. But when it comes to his direct attack potency used in battle, he really has nothing to prove he is above country level. He has a chance to win without resorting to that, but it would be hard.

See... there you go again not knowing Bleach.

You just posted the thing I just explained. Antithesis reverses things. Please explain how shooting an arrow into Yhwach equals reversing something? It's not like he shot himself with the arrow and reversed the damage to Yhwach.

So how are you going to post a scan that literally says the antithesis is "the power to reverse things on two designated targets" right after I posted "Antithesis reverses things done to the user back on the other person.", and then say I don't know Bleach?

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Rukia never froze time

Ywach never froze time

Its not about time. They age until they die. If Rukia is already dead, it obviously won't have a effect. Yhwach can't die that way.

Its also fairly well established that with enough power you can ignore lower abilities in the Bleach Verse. A Commandment that is, at best, 1/10th of the demon kings power, a character who is also, at best, island level, is not going to do anything to the high tiers.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus:

You just posted the thing I just explained. Antithesis reverses things. Please explain how shooting an arrow into Yhwach equals reversing something? It's not like he shot himself with the arrow and reversed the damage to Yhwach.

So how are you going to post a scan that literally says the antithesis is "the power to reverse things on two designated targets" right after I posted "Antithesis reverses things done to the user back on the other person.", and then say I don't know Bleach?

Buddy, did you even read it?

Reversing damage has no effect on Yhwachs power, the Almighty. Given that the person who knows Yhwach the best, stated it could be used as a counter to the Almighty, it stands to reason it has more of a effect then just reversing damage. That is pretty basic logic.