Post Crisis Darkseid

No BFR

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

While odinforce thor would be more powerful than darkseid or thanos on their own, i dont think he could beat them both, and wbh is massively weaker than all the other combatants here

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What suggest WBH is weaker than Darkseid exactly?

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

I was thinking the same thing

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid and Thanos. They seem to have far more versatility.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@20damon said:

Most likely, the lack of versatility.

I mean Darkseid, at least written properly, wouldn't have to rely on a hand to hand encounter. Not to mention, without BFR disabled it should really be much of a concern for Darkseid to teleport him either through time or space effectively taking him out of the battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bbc687ba507
deactivated-62bbc687ba507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Thor should be able to bring him back if he gets teleported away.

Team 2 does win however.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Killemall

@killemall: Thor should be able to bring him back if he gets teleported away.

Team 2 does win however.

Depends I suppose on whether he can stop time or not. While Thor has shown that ability, he has never done so in the midist of a battle.

Remember, Thor has to fight Thanos and Darkseid together the moment Hulk gets teleported. It would be rather difficult, or impracticable, for him to figure out where Hulk is, go there and bright him back while 2 juggernauts stands before him.

This all goes out of the window if you decide to include his ability to stop time because that's something neither of team 2 has an answer to.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#12  Edited By KrleAvenger

By Classic Thanos, are we talking about Pre-Annihilation Thanos, Pre-First Resurrection or what? Or we are talking about Pre-Secret Wars Thanos? I'm confused. Anyway, ignoring Darkseid being introduced as so called "Jobberside", he is powerful enough to take down WBH with his Omega Beams. He destroyed Hank Henshaw who used Apokolips tech to rebuild himself but Darkseid one shotted him when he stopped being a jobber Superman/Doomsday: Hunter Prey #2

It doesn't mean Darkseid will one shot WBH, but he can fire Omega Beams over and over again and eventually, put him down.

=============================================================================

I don't think Odinforce Thor is more powerful than Thanos (besides two different versions of King Thor from the future) but I still don't know what the OP means by "classic".

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

They should be toe to toe in streght, but darkseid is vastly greater in any other "stat" and have very powerful ranged attacks, hulk is as strong as darkseid, and vastly inferior in anything else

Maybe "weaker" was a wrong word to use, i should have said "less powerful"

@killemall: I updated the rules BFR isnt allowed.

The things gets more interesting then, the battle will be hard, but even then, i think hulk is not on the same level as the other 3

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By APEX_pretador

@20damon said:

They should be toe to toe in streght, but darkseid is vastly greater in any other "stat" and have very powerful ranged attacks, hulk is as strong as darkseid, and vastly inferior in anything else

How come they are toe to toe in strength? I am not debating the fact that Darkseid is much more versatile and maybe more powerful than him, but in strength alone, darkseid:

• Has been beaten by Superman atleast twice
  • Has been stalemated by Superman multiple times
  • Has had a hard time against mary-marvel (she had the power of black adam)
  • Has been stalemated atleast twice by Orion
  • Has stated superman's physical might is almost equal to his own, and darkseid doesn't say things like that in general since he has a big ego.
  • Superman has stated atleast twice that he is stronger or as strong as him
  • Was 4-shotted by Doomsday, when the same version of doomsday fought Superman for half an issue
    and couldn't 4-shot Orion and MMH

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one wins 9/10.

OF Thor is definitely the most powerful player here. He is arguably nearly at Odin's level. For instance, when he fought Surtur, he equaled him in power. Since Surtur is at least equal to Odin, this is a very impressive feat. Moreover, Thor one-shotted the Desak/Destroyer, a being on par with Odin in the Destroyer Armor. Since Odin in the armor will clearly solo both Darkseid and Thanos with ease, there is reason to believe Thor will fare similarly. Thor even blew a hole in Cap's supposedly indestructible shield, which is definitely harder than Thanos or Darkseid. Thor even accidentally destroyed a planet just by touching it, putting him on a level far above the opponents. Adding WBH, who destroyed a planet with a punch, seals the deal for Team 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bbc687ba507
deactivated-62bbc687ba507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By Classic Thanos, are we talking about Pre-Annihilation Thanos, Pre-First Resurrection or what? Or we are talking about Pre-Secret Wars Thanos? I'm confused. Anyway, ignoring Darkseid being introduced as so called "Jobberside", he is powerful enough to take down WBH with his Omega Beams. He destroyed Hank Henshaw who used Apokolips tech to rebuild himself but Darkseid one shotted him when he stopped being a jobber Superman/Doomsday: Hunter Prey #2

It doesn't mean Darkseid will one shot WBH, but he can fire Omega Beams over and over again and eventually, put him down.

I don't think Odinforce Thor is more powerful than Thanos (besides two different versions of King Thor from the future) but I still don't know what the OP means by "classic".

Can Thanos one-shot Desak in the Destroyer Armor? Can Thanos destroy a planet by touching it? We already saw how badly Thanos fared against Odin. Surtur >= Odin. Thor was quite evenly matched against Surtur.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Thanos one-shot Desak in the Destroyer Armor?

Are you reading what I'm saying? I wasn't talking about future Thor, who is the version of Thor who fought against the Avengers. This guy...

No Caption Provided

I'm talking about this Thor...

No Caption Provided

Read what I'm saying.

Can Thanos destroy a planet by touching it?

No but he doesn't have to. That logic is extremely bad to try and make an argument.

We already saw how badly Thanos fared against Odin.

What? His showing against Odin is extremely impressive. We saw Odin struggling to but him down and Thanos wasn't even hurt that much. Odin was extremely pissed. Although, Odin is superior.

Surtur >= Odin.

Highly debatable and has nothing to do with anything.

Thor was quite evenly matched against Surtur.

What?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By APEX_pretador

@krleavenger:

By Classic Thanos, are we talking about Pre-Annihilation Thanos, Pre-First Resurrection or what? Or we are talking about Pre-Secret Wars Thanos? I'm confused.

Anything post annihilation is not classic, with that said, I think classic Thanos refers to his incarnation before his ressurection. In that and only that case, he won't solo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

No but he doesn't have to. That logic is extremely bad to try and make an argument.

That was a showing of OF Thor's incredible power. Thanos or Darkseid never showed such destructive capabilities.

What? His showing against Odin is extremely impressive. We saw Odin struggling to but him down and Thanos wasn't even hurt that much. Odin was extremely pissed. Although, Odin is superior.

Yes, that showing is indeed impressive for Thanos, but nevertheless, he was losing badly. Odin was unaffected by Thanos' and Surfer's combined attacks, and Thanos had more difficulty getting up after each of Odin's pummeling. Yes, Odin was pissed that it took this long to put Thanos down, but Thanos had no chance of victory whatsoever.

Highly debatable and has nothing to do with anything.

Almost every time Odin fought Surtur, he had help from other gods. Odin had to kill himself just to banish Surtur, and had great difficulty against him. Odin is more versatile than Surtur, but Surtur's overall power is arguably superior to that of Odin. At the very least, Odin and Surtur are equals.

I brought this up because in a way, it proves that OF Thor is superior to Thanos. If, as you yourself stated, Odin is superior to Thanos, Surtur is at least equal to Odin, and Thor equally matched Surtur, that means that OF Thor is more powerful than Thanos by a considerable degree.

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tzimiscelord said:
@20damon said:

How come they are toe to toe in strength? I am not debating the fact that Darkseid is much more versatile and maybe more powerful than him, but in strength alone, darkseid:

Just like hulk....... Darkseid powers have fluctuated greatly between stories.

And hulk has been demolished by superman twice

I wasnt aware of this

Only knew one, anyway, orion would probably defeat the hulk

• Has stated superman's physical might is almost equal to his own, and darkseid doesn't say things like that in general since he has a big ego.

Superman, WBH and Darkseid probably have the same (or pretty similar) physical stregth, im not saying darkseid is physically stronger than the hulk, but he is either equal to him or so slightly weaker its irrelevant..... the issue here are all of darkseid complementary powers

Yet sometimes he has been beated by him, or stalemated by him

Physically, the difference between darkseid and superman is slim, if not directly 0

• Was 4-shotted by Doomsday, when the same version of doomsday fought Superman for half an issue

He totally job of that comic, a non-lobotomized darkseid should beat doomsday, or at the very least give him a fucking hell of a battle, he was stomped by doomsday, true, but that was jobbing and you know it

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

I just read this as World Breaker Hulk with the Odin Force and was like wtf lol I'm an idiot

Darkseid and thanos win however depends on where thors at with the odin force cause if it's when he's very unexperienced it wont help him here that much

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By APEX_pretador

@tzimiscelord:

Non-canon crossovers don't count, especially when they are massively weaker versions of hulk.

Superman, WBH and Darkseid probably have the same (or pretty similar) physical stregth

World breaker hulk is actually significantly stronger than Superman. But I will leave that to hulk experts to debate. @atheistknowledge@ghostravage

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This depends on wether it's OF Thor or King Thor- Not to be confused with OKT. If it's just Odin force Thor without experience then I see thanos and darksied as the Victor's in a good one. If it's King Thor (not OKT) then definitely Thor for the win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tzimiscelord:

I do not believe Darkseid's loss against Doomsday counts as jobbing. After all that was HP DD, the most powerful version of DD. He was destroying the JL badly. WBH is probably around HP DD level.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador said:
@tzimiscelord said:
@20damon said:

Just like hulk....... Darkseid powers have fluctuated greatly between stories.

I wasnt aware of this

Only knew one, anyway, orion would probably defeat the hulk

Superman, WBH and Darkseid probably have the same (or pretty similar) physical stregth, im not saying darkseid is physically stronger than the hulk, but he is either equal to him or so slightly weaker its irrelevant..... the issue here are all of darkseid complementary powers

Yet sometimes he has been beated by him, or stalemated by him

Physically, the difference between darkseid and superman is slim, if not directly 0

He totally job of that comic, a non-lobotomized darkseid should beat doomsday, or at the very least give him a fucking hell of a battle, he was stomped by doomsday, true, but that was jobbing and you know it

Not sure if serious or if trolling!

-Just like hulk....... Darkseid powers have fluctuated greatly between stories.

Hulk's power in this version has never fluctuated. He's a casual planet buster in this version. So, you are WRONG

-And hulk has been demolished by superman twice

Crossovers are not canon. They are fan voted. If you want to measure power that way then Superman got beaten by Venom, which is exactly as stupid as it sounds.

-Only knew one, anyway, orion would probably defeat the hulk

Orion would get utter murderstomped by this version of Hulk, he'd get incinerated as an afterthought

-Superman, WBH and Darkseid probably have the same (or pretty similar) physical stregth, im not saying darkseid is physically stronger than the hulk, but he is either equal to him or so slightly weaker its irrelevant..... the issue here are all of darkseid complementary powers

Worldbreaker is FAR above Superman in strength.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By 20damon

@krleavenger said:

Fair points, but what happens when Hulk retaliates with an actual planet busting gamma burst of his own? Darkseid's regeneration is nowhere NEAR Hulk's level and his durability is not as high as -this- Hulk's.

Worldbreaker would get beaten by Thanos, but it will take a LOT to put him down. Unlike Darkseid, Thanos has the durability to shrug off his gamma bursts and while both have the damage output to put him down, Darkseid doesn't have Thanos' durability. OF Thor is MVP in this battle, but Hulk's damage output and durability make him a VERY annoying factor for the other side, especially since he can put Darkseid down even if he cannot put Thanos himself down.

Team 1 wins with OF Thor as MVP. Darkseid goes down first and they get to gang up on Thanos, who, even with his legendary durability, eventually falls under the onslaught.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

Fair points, but what happens when Hulk retaliates with an actual planet busting gamma burst of his own? Darkseid's regeneration is nowhere NEAR Hulk's level and his durability is not as high as -this- Hulk's.

Mostly I was talking about Darkseid's ability to put him down. I don't know about the energy burst. All I know is that Hank's ability to rebuild is on the same level as Hulk's healing factor and his resistance against energy attacks is as, if not more impressive than Hulk's

Worldbreaker would get beaten by Thanos, but it will take a LOT to put him down. Unlike Darkseid, Thanos has the durability to shrug off his gamma bursts and while both have the damage output to put him down, Darkseid doesn't have Thanos' durability. OF Thor is MVP in this battle, but Hulk's damage output and durability make him a VERY annoying factor for the other side, especially since he can put Darkseid down even if he cannot put Thanos himself down.

Again, I don't know much about Darkseid to judge.

Team 1 wins with OF Thor as MVP. Darkseid goes down first and they get to gang up on Thanos, who, even with his legendary durability, eventually falls under the onslaught.

I doubt it. This is not Old King Thor and neither is this King Thor from Reigning. This is regular Pre-Ragnarok King Thor who I consider to be weaker than Thanos.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By 20damon

@krleavenger said:
@20damon said:

Mostly I was talking about Darkseid's ability to put him down. I don't know about the energy burst. All I know is that Hank's ability to rebuild is on the same level as Hulk's healing factor and his resistance against energy attacks is as, if not more impressive than Hulk's

Again, I don't know much about Darkseid to judge.

I doubt it. This is not Old King Thor and neither is this King Thor from Reigning. This is regular Pre-Ragnarok King Thor who I consider to be weaker than Thanos.

Isn't it Odin Force Thor?

Also Hulk has taken literal planet busting energy attacks to the face and barely got a bloody nose. I have no doubt that the omega beams can put him down eventually, but he isn't going to just take them quietly and i -do- think his ability to take the omega beams is better than Darkseid's ability to take planet busting gamma bursts to the face.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

@supergoku17 said:

The things gets more interesting then, the battle will be hard, but even then, i think hulk is not on the same level as the other 3

You mean "Then things" right?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: You have 4 different versions of Odin Force Thor. The one during Reigning would curbstomp Thanos. Old King Thor would beat him without much effort 10/10. Post Civil War OF Thor would get wrecked by Thanos. Than there is Odin Force Thor before Ragnarok in standard Marvel timeline and that version is a match for Thanos but I think he loses.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By 20damon

@20damon: You have 4 different versions of Odin Force Thor. The one during Reigning would curbstomp Thanos. Old King Thor would beat him without much effort 10/10. Post Civil War OF Thor would get wrecked by Thanos. Than there is Odin Force Thor before Ragnarok in standard Marvel timeline and that version is a match for Thanos but I think he loses.

I was assuming we'd have to have the OP clear it up then, since he is possibly the MVP in this battle and my decision surely depends on it. ;)

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tzimiscelord said:
@20damon said:

@supergoku17 said:

Worldbreaker is above Darkseid by a considerable margin i'd say.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KrleAvenger

@20damon: I think standard OF Thor is the best match up (and I think he loses the majority against Thanos). If this was Post Civil War Odin Force Thor, than the team 1 stands no chance. If this was Old King Thor or Thor during Reigning, Team 2 doesn't stand a chance.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

Since Surtur is at least equal to Odin Surtur >= Odin

Based on what? Odin's feats put Surtur's to shame and he has defeated Surtur several times (one time even while depowered). He also has defeated Surtur's confirmed equal (Ymir)

Thor one-shotted the Desak/Destroyer

Odd, given how Thor couldn't one-shot Desak without the Armor

being on par with Odin in the Destroyer Armor

Based on what?

Subbat321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two overwhelm Thor not sure how hulk helps

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: I think standard OF Thor is the best match up (and I think he loses the majority against Thanos). If this was Post Civil War Odin Force Thor, than the team 1 stands no chance. If this was Old King Thor or Thor during Reigning, Team 2 doesn't stand a chance.

Then team 2 wins with Thanos as MVP, he can solo.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two overwhelm Thor not sure how hulk helps

I don't see how he can not since WBH can take Darkseid.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SirMethos

@20damon:

2 things I think needs addressing:

"Worldbreaker is FAR above Superman in strength."

Can you back that claim up with feats of strength that Superman hasn't equaled, or surpassed?

"Crossovers are not canon. They are fan voted."

I've underlined the important part. Only one of the crossovers were fan voted, namely the one with Access(with lobo fighting wolverine, robin fighting jubilee, etc.)

It's true that all crossovers(at current point) are non-canon, though at least two of them has been acknowledged by both companies in the past(it's retcons that make them non-canon).

-----

That said, Hulk is a non-issue in this fight, at best he'll be an annoyance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

Since Surtur is at least equal to Odin Surtur >= Odin

Based on what? Odin's feats put Surtur's to shame and he has defeated Surtur several times (one time even while depowered). He also has defeated Surtur's confirmed equal (Ymir)

1. Both Odin and Surtur are confirmed galaxy busters
  2. Every time they fought, Odin had help from other Norse Gods, and still had great difficulty with him
  3. Odin had to die just to banish Surtur
  4. Odin also had help against Ymir

Thor one-shotted the Desak/Destroyer

Odd, given how Thor couldn't one-shot Desak without the Armor

Regardless, this is apparently not the version of Thor used here.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By 20damon

@sirmethos said:

@20damon:

Can you back that claim up with feats of strength that Superman hasn't equaled, or surpassed?

I've underlined the important part. Only one of the crossovers were fan voted, namely the one with Access(with lobo fighting wolverine, robin fighting jubilee, etc.)

It's true that all crossovers(at current point) are non-canon, though at least two of them has been acknowledged by both companies in the past(it's retcons that make them non-canon).

-----

Being a casual planet buster for one is FAR above what Superman has ever been capable of. I don't understand this discussion actually, the question and statement i mean. Do you actually KNOW who Worldbreaker Hulk is? This is not just the "standard" Savage Hulk, you do realize that? This is someone who no sells, literally stands there and doesn't notice Armgeddon, amped Wendigo and Bi-Beast trying to hurt him. (Armgeddon has beaten Hulk and Silver Surfer in the past, Bi-Beast un-amped has held his own against Thor).

No Caption Provided

He is MUCH stronger, more durable, has an insane healing factor and has a planetary level damage output in his energies and punches. This is what happens to Armgeddon, bi-Beast (amped a thousandfold) and billions of the inhabitants of the dark dimension, some who are teambuster level in power.

They get annihilated as an afterthought when this version of Hulk is playing around. Darkseid doesn't have the durability to take many of those, especially not with Hulk pouncing on him afterwards.

Saying Worldbreaker is a non factor in this particular fight shows a massive amount of ignorance regarding this version of Hulk, especially seeing as he EASILY has the damage output to put Darkseid down while Darkseid does not have what it takes to put this Hulk down without the omege beams. (And considering This Hulk has taken planetary blasts and laughed them off, makes he think it will take several)

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FirstHunter

@bladeoffury:

Both Odin and Surtur are confirmed galaxy busters

Odin is more than that, he's busted Multiple Galaxies as a side effect of his fights, on some occasions even while depowered.

He also has some Universal feats, none of which Surtur has without amps.

Every time they fought, Odin had help from other Norse Gods, and still had great difficulty with him

Not in Thor #177 or Tales of Asgard

Odin had to die just to banish Surtur

Not here, even while Odin was depowered

Odin also had help against Ymir

Not in Tales of Asgard when Ymir was the one who had help of several Frost Giants and still lost. Anyway, the one time he did have help he didn't have the Odin-Force or Rune Magic and the help was his brothers

No Caption Provided

It's important to note that Odin gained the Odin-Force via his brothers sacrificing their powers to him- Thor #349

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon:

-----

Can Superman sink the coast with footsteps? Can he casually destroy a planet with a punch?

The omni-directional Gamma Bursts would also pose a problem for Darkseid, and though he can probably tank them, they will keep him off his game.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firsthunter:

Biggest problem with Odin is that he is incredibly inconsistent power wise. His high feats are insanely impressive and his low showings are borderline pathetic ;)

Not taking anything away from Odin, but power wise, he -is- one of the more inconsistent characters in Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

Both Odin and Surtur are confirmed galaxy busters

Odin is more than that, he's busted Multiple Galaxies as a side effect of his fights, on some occasions even while depowered.

It was a different version of Odin when he was fighting Infinity. The Odin that fought Thanos was simply a galaxy-buster.

He also has some Universal feats, none of which Surtur has without amps.

Feats like what?

Besides, if Surtur was on Odin's level when they actually fought, the fact that Odin has better feats can be disregarded. For example, if character A has much more strength feats than character B, but character A stalemates B in an arm-wrestling match, that means that character A = character B.

Every time they fought, Odin had help from other Norse Gods, and still had great difficulty with him

Not in Thor #177 or Tales of Asgard

Odin had to die just to banish Surtur

Not here, even while Odin was depowered

1. There are two other showings that are contradictory, in which Odin died just to banish Surtur
  2. Odin BFRed Surtur, he never actually defeated him in battle
  3. Even here, Thor provided assistance

Odin also had help against Ymir

Not in Tales of Asgard. The one time he did have help, he didn't have the Odin-Force or Rune Magic and the help was his brothers

No Caption Provided

It's important to note that Odin gained the Odin-Force via his brothers sacrificing their powers to him- Thor #349

No Caption Provided

There is nothing to suggest that the power Odin gained after is superior to that of himself and his brothers. Plus, this can be disregarded considering that the two opponents we are discussing have already fought against each other, and both had enormous difficulty against each other.

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: while i admit crossovers are usually unreliable, so we can discard that, world breaker hulk isnt necesarily stronger than superman, or darkseid. Sure, he can crack planets, but so can supes and DS.

Even if WBHulk is slightly stronger than darkseid (and im not sure at all about that) darkseid could compensate that with his other powers, he dont have to rely on brute stregth only, unlike the hulk

Putting WBHulk down is something that would take a considerably amount of time and effort from either thanos or darkseid, no doubt about it, and either of them would get serious injuries in the process, maybe hulk slight disadvantage against them is balanced by odinforce thor advantage, but i honestly think hulk is the weakest combatant of this thread

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SuperGoku17
FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By FirstHunter

@bladeoffury:

It was a different version of Odin when he was fighting Infinity.

Your right, It was half-powered Odin.

The Odin that fought Thanos was simply a galaxy-buster.

He didn't utilize Galaxy Busting power

Feats like what?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/is-there-any-chance-to-a-skyfather-level-character-1860797/?page=2#js-message-18249945

Besides, if Surtur was on Odin's level when they actually fought, the fact that Odin has better feats can be disregarded. For example, if character A has much more strength feats than character B, but character A stalemates B in an arm-wrestling match, that means that character A = character B.

That means the fight was PIS or had context

There are two other showings that are contradictory

And what are those?

Odin BFRed Surtur, he never actually defeated him in battle

He sealed him inside the earth, that's banishing and he didn't die doing it. And he was massively depowered

Even here, Thor provided assistance

How?

There is nothing to suggest that the power Odin gained after is superior to that of himself and his brothers.

Not superior, but rather extra power that was equal to his 2 brothers.

Plus, this can be disregarded considering that the two opponents we are discussing have already fought

Odin easily defeated him and the narration claimed Surtur couldn't harm Odin in Tales of Asgard

and both had enormous difficulty against each other.

When? Are you referring to that one instance when they fought pure h2h? It's likely Surtur equals Odin in physical strength but Odin is still far above Surtur given feats, fights and scaling.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By 20damon

-while i admit crossovers are usually unreliable, so we can discard that, world breaker hulk isnt necesarily stronger than superman, or darkseid. Sure, he can crack planets, but so can supes and DS.

Really? Show me scans of Superman and Darkseid casually busting planets without trying. I'd LOVE to see them. Worldbreaker Hulk was not "cracking planets", he was making planets explode into bits and cracking nearby moons. This was done while not even hitting the planet itself but as a side effect. I'd LOVE to see the same from Superman or Darkseid. By all means, provide.

-Even if WBHulk is slightly stronger than darkseid (and im not sure at all about that) darkseid could compensate that with his other powers, he dont have to rely on brute stregth only, unlike the hulk

Darkseid has his Omega beams and speed advantage. Hulk has an omnidirection, confirmed planet busting gamma burst. What versatility is this again and can you show me Darkseid taking legit planet busting energy outputs to the face while remaing unphased? Because i can show you Hulk taking more than a few and in some cases he barely got a bloody nose.

-Putting WBHulk down is something that would take a considerably amount of time and effort from either thanos or darkseid, no doubt about it, and either of them would get serious injuries in the process, maybe hulk slight disadvantage against them is balanced by odinforce thor advantage, but i honestly think hulk is the weakest combatant of this thread

Aside from Omega beams, nothing in Darkseid's damage output suggests he can even put Hulk down and it would take more than one blast of the beams to be it FOR CERTAIN. Hulk answers with a gamma burst and now Darkseid is the one in trouble.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firsthunter:

He didn't utilize Galaxy Busting power

In that case, you surely agree that if Odin punked Thanos, and he didn't even utilize Galaxy Busting power, Surtur (a galaxy buster) could do the same? And if that is so, OF Thor (who went toe to toe with Surtur) can also humiliate Thanos, right?